- make smaller; "He decreased his staff" (同)lessen, minify
- a process of becoming smaller or shorter (同)decrement
- decrease in size, extent, or range; "The amount of homework decreased towards the end of the semester"; "The cabin pressure fell dramatically"; "her weight fell to under a hundred pounds"; "his voice fell to a whisper" (同)diminish, lessen, fall
- the amount by which something decreases (同)decrement
- the act of decreasing or reducing something (同)diminution, reduction, step-down
- a change downward; "there was a decrease in his temperature as the fever subsided"; "there was a sharp drop-off in sales" (同)lessening, drop-off
- utter with seeming casualness; "drop a hint"; drop names"
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead" (同)bead, pearl
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid); "he had a drop too much to drink"; "a drop of each sample was analyzed"; "there is not a drop of pity in that man"; "years afterward, they would pay the blood-money, driblet by driblet"--Kipling (同)drib, driblet
- stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!" (同)knock off
- fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death; "shop til you drop"
- give birth; used for animals; "The cow dropped her calf this morning"
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity; "a drop of 57 points on the Dow Jones index"; "there was a drop in pressure in the pulmonary artery"; "a dip in prices"; "when that became known the price of their stock went into free fall" (同)dip, fall, free_fall
- a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- the act of dropping something; "they expected the drop would be successful"
- a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity; "it was a miracle that he survived the drop from that height" (同)fall
- a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel" (同)drop_off, set_down, put down, unload, discharge
- change from one level to another; "She dropped into army jargon"
- go down in value; "Stock prices dropped"
- let fall to the ground; "Dont drop the dishes"
- lose (a game); "The Giants dropped 11 of their first 13"
- omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing; " New Englanders drop their post-vocalic rs"
- take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth; "She dropped acid when she was a teenager"
- terminate an association with; "drop him from the Republican ticket"
- to fall vertically; "the bombs are dropping on enemy targets"
- undergo meiosis; "The cells reduce"
- cook until very little liquid is left; "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time" (同)boil_down, concentrate
- be the essential element; "The proposal boils down to a compromise" (同)come_down, boil_down
- take off weight (同)melt off, lose weight, slim, slenderize, thin, slim down
- make smaller; "reduce an image" (同)scale_down
- narrow or limit; "reduce the influx of foreigners" (同)tighten
- make less complex; "reduce a problem to a single question"
- cut down on; make a reduction in; "reduce your daily fat intake"; "The employer wants to cut back health benefits" (同)cut_down, cut_back, trim, trim down, trim back, cut, bring_down
- bring to humbler or weaker state or condition; "He reduced the population to slavery"
- destress and thus weaken a sound when pronouncing it
- lessen and make more modest; "reduce ones standard of living"
- lower in grade or rank or force somebody into an undignified situation; "She reduced her niece to a servant"
- reposition (a broken bone after surgery) back to its normal site
- simplify the form of a mathematical equation of expression by substituting one term for another
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the red last year" (同)red ink, red
- gradual decline in amount or activity; "weight loss"; "a serious loss of business"
- something that is lost; "the car was a total loss"; "loss of livestock left the rancher bankrupt"
- the disadvantage that results from losing something; "his loss of credibility led to his resignation"; "losing him is no great deprivation" (同)deprivation
- the act of losing someone or something; "everyone expected him to win so his loss was a shock"
- the experience of losing a loved one; "he sympathized on the loss of their grandfather"
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state (同)declination
- change toward something smaller or lower (同)diminution
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned" (同)go_down, wane
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped" (同)slump, correct
- go down; "The roof declines here"
- becoming less or smaller
- made less in size or amount or degree (同)reduced
- …'を'『減らす』 / 『減る』,少なくなる / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『減少』,縮小《+『in』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)減少量(額)《+『in』(『of』)+『名』》
- 〈しずくが〉『したたる』,垂れる《+『down』》 / 〈物が〉『落ちる』,落下する《+『down』》 / 〈人が〉『ばったり倒れる』,崩れ落ちる / 『下落する』,減少する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 終わる,やめになる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》引き離される,落後する / (…から)手を引く,やめる《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…に)ちょっと立ち寄る,(…を)ひょっこり訪ねる《+『in』(『by,over,round』)『at』(『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'『したたらせる』,垂らす / (…へ)…‘を'『落とす』,落下させる《+『名』+『into』(『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'降ろす,下げる / …‘を'減少させる / …‘を'漏らす,ふと口にする / 〈人〉に〈短い手紙・伝言〉‘を'送る / 《話》…‘を'なぐり倒す,撃ち落とす / 《話》《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘を'乗り物から降ろす / (…から)〈ある音・文字〉‘を'落とす,抜かす,省く《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人〉‘と'関係を絶つ;〈問題など〉‘を'打ち切る / …‘を'やめさせる;(…から)…‘を'追い出す《+『名from』+『名』》 / (ばくちなどで)〈金〉‘を'なくす / 〈C〉(…の)『しずく』,したたり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(液体・事物の)少量,微量《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉あめ玉,ドロップ / 《a ~》落下,降下(fall);落下距離 / 《a ~》(…の)下落,減少《+『in』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》点滴薬 / 《話》《a ~》少量の酒 / 〈C〉《おもに米》(郵便箱などの)落とし口,差し入れ口
- (あるところまで)〈数量など〉‘を'『減らす』,小さくする;〈程度・地位など〉‘を'『下げる』《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば受動態で》(ある状態・形に)…‘を'『する,』変える,至らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (単純な要素・部分に)…‘を'分解する,還元する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'(…に)換算する,約分する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《話》〈人が〉減量する / 〈数量などが〉減る;〈程度・位などが〉下がる
- 〈U〉(…を)『失うこと』,紛失《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『損害』,損失;損失額《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…に)『負けること』,(…の)敗北;失敗《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(状態・程度の)『減少』,低下 / 《複数形で》(戦場における)(人の)損害,此傷者数
- (穏やかに,礼儀正しく)…'を'『断る』,拒絶する,拒否する / 〈名詞・代名詞・形容詞〉'を'語形変化させる / 『断る』,辞退する / 《文》〈土地などが〉『下に傾く』;〈太陽・月が〉傾く / 《文》『衰える』,衰徴する / 『衰徴』,衰弱
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Curcumin amorphous solid dispersions: the influence of intra and intermolecular bonding on physical stability.
- Wegiel LA1, Zhao Y, Mauer LJ, Edgar KJ, Taylor LS.Author information 1Department of Industrial and Physical Pharmacy, College of Pharmacy, Purdue University , West Lafayette, IN , USA .AbstractWe have investigated the physical stability of amorphous curcumin dispersions and the role of curcumin-polymer intermolecular interactions in delaying crystallization. Curcumin is an interesting model compound as it forms both intra and intermolecular hydrogen bonds in the crystal. A structurally diverse set of amorphous dispersion polymers was investigated; poly(vinylpyrrolidone), Eudragit E100, carboxymethyl cellulose acetate butyrate, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (HPMC) and HPMC-acetate succinate. Mid-infrared spectroscopy was used to determine and quantify the extent of curcumin-polymer interactions. Physical stability under different environmental conditions was monitored by powder X-ray diffraction. Curcumin chemical stability was monitored by UV-Vis spectroscopy. Isolation of stable amorphous curcumin was difficult in the absence of polymers. Polymers proved to be effective curcumin crystallization inhibitors enabling the production of amorphous solid dispersions; however, the polymers showed very different abilities to inhibit crystallization during long-term storage. Curcumin intramolecular hydrogen bonding reduced the extent of its hydrogen bonding with polymers; hence most polymers were not highly effective crystallization inhibitors. Overall, polymers proved to be crystallization inhibitors, but inhibition was limited due to the intramolecular hydrogen bonding in curcumin, which leads to a decrease in the ability of the polymers to interact at a molecular level.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):976-86. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.846374. Epub 2013 Nov 6.
- We have investigated the physical stability of amorphous curcumin dispersions and the role of curcumin-polymer intermolecular interactions in delaying crystallization. Curcumin is an interesting model compound as it forms both intra and intermolecular hydrogen bonds in the crystal. A structurally di
- PMID 24192454
- Properties of bioadhesive ketoprofen liquid suppositories: preparation, determination of gelation temperature, viscosity studies and evaluation of mechanical properties using texture analyzer by 4 × 4 factorial design.
- Ozgüney I1, Kardhiqi A.Author information 1Faculty of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Ege University, Bornova, İzmir , Turkey.AbstractCONTEXT: Development and evaluation of thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing ketoprofen (KP).
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):968-75. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.846373. Epub 2013 Oct 24.
- CONTEXT: Development and evaluation of thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing ketoprofen (KP).OBJECTIVE: This study was conducted to develope thermosensitive and bioadhesive liquid suppositories containing KP using poloxamer and different bioadhesive polymers and to investig
- PMID 24156540
- Baccharis trimera improves the antioxidant defense system and inhibits iNOS and NADPH oxidase expression in a rat model of inflammation.
- Cruz Padua Bd, Rossoni Junior JV, de Brito Magalhaes CL, Seiberf JB, Araujo CM, Bianco de Souza GH, Chaves MM, Silva ME, Pedrosa ML, Costa DC1.Author information 1Programa de Pos-graduacao em Ciencias Biologicas do Nucleo de Pesquisas em Ciencias Biologicas - NUPEB; Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto (UFOP), Ouro Preto, MG, 35.400-000, Brasil. email@example.com.AbstractAcetaminophen is a common analgesic and antipyretic compound which, when administered in high doses, has been associated with significant morbidity and mortality, secondary to hepatic toxicity. Although this may be due to a direct interaction of reactive acetaminophen metabolites with hepatocyte proteins, recent studies have suggested that reactive species produced by neutrophils also contribute to the pathophysiological process. Researches on the chemical composition of B. trimera show that this plant has bioactive compounds such as flavonoids, related to the organism's protection against free radicals. Therefore, in the present study, using Fischer rats, the effect of B. trimera on the antioxidant defense system, the production of nitric oxide (NO) and on the expression of nitric oxide synthase (iNOS), superoxide dismutase (SOD), catalase (CAT) and of the subunits of the NADPH oxidase in neutrophils was evaluated in a model of phagocytosis induced by zimosan (ZC3b) and in a model of inflammation induced by acetaminophen. The results show that the treatment with B. trimera improves the defense system of antioxidant and restores the balance ROS / NO that is altered in the inflammatory process induced by APAP. In conclusion, B. trimera extracts exert antioxidant properties by scavenging ROS and decrease the expression of genes responsible by reactive species production in neutrophils.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Nov;14(11):975-84.
- Acetaminophen is a common analgesic and antipyretic compound which, when administered in high doses, has been associated with significant morbidity and mortality, secondary to hepatic toxicity. Although this may be due to a direct interaction of reactive acetaminophen metabolites with hepatocyte pro
- PMID 24372242
- New mixes based on collagen extracts with bioactive properties, for treatment of seeds in sustainable agriculture.
- Gaidau C, Niculescu M, Stepan E, Epure DG, Gidea M1.Author information 1INCDTP-Leather and Footwear Research Institute Division, Bucharest, Romania, 93, Ion Minulescu street, 3. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThe world's population, areas intended for the production of bio-mass and bio-fuels and the food demand of mankind are on a continuous ascending trend. In this context, an increased efficiency in obtaining large and steady productions, in compliance with the requirements of sustainable development of the agricultural eco-system, is a priority. To be effective, the seed treatment will fulfill the following requirements: shall disinfect and protect the seeds against the pests and pathogen agents found in the soil, shall ensure the system protection, shall not pollute the soil, water and environment, shall have no remnant effect onto the environment and onto the crops and shall be bio-degradable, easy to transport and to use. This paper aims at presenting new collagen based materials for cereal seed treatment, which generates an increase of the quality and protection indicators for treated seeds. Creation of a new and advanced technology for treatment of cereal seeds, by using pesticide-collagen hydrolysate mixes has the objectives of increasing seed quality indexes; reducing pesticide consumption, which will in turn decrease environmental pollution and the cost of treatment for cereal seeds; achieving a better management of resources; reducing production expenses while preserving the environment. The technologies developed for protein raw material processing and characteristics of collagen hydrolysates with bioactive properties are presented. The future route for ecological treatment of seeds is the use of microencapsulated plant extracts (thyme and cinnamon essential oils) with insecticidal and antifungal properties in a shell made using collagen hydrolysate.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):792-801.
- The world's population, areas intended for the production of bio-mass and bio-fuels and the food demand of mankind are on a continuous ascending trend. In this context, an increased efficiency in obtaining large and steady productions, in compliance with the requirements of sustainable development o
- PMID 24372268
- Influence of Microstructure on Fatigue Fracture Characteristics of Al2O3
- Kido Mitsuo,Katayama Gonojo,Inoda Nana,Tsuchibushi Yasuyuki
- 広島工業大学研究紀要 33, 67-74, 36192-00-00
- … Consequently, it is concluded that the degradation of fatigue strength in Material SC under cyclic loading in water was caused by the activation of a hydration reaction at grain boundaries in the crack tip and a marked decrease in the grain bridging effect (i.e., an increase in Ktip). …
- NAID 120005403235
- 御代川 翔平,徳田 大輝,山口 実靖
- 工学院大学研究報告 (116), 79-84, 2014-04-30
- … Our evaluation has demonstrated that the proposed method can significantly decrease time to add a nodeswithout large impact on performance on get query processing in KVS. …
- NAID 110009760043
- 近隣網による遠隔介助 : リアルタイム信号の伝送実験
- 萩原 翔太,横山 慎吾,高瀬 柔郎
- 工学院大学研究報告 (116), 47-54, 2014-04-30
- … An interlinked homes network (IHN) is proposed as a means to help decrease problems associated with the presentlow birthrate and the aging society. …
- NAID 110009759671
- 上杉 怜史,彌田 紘一,高瀬 柔郎
- 工学院大学研究報告 (116), 39-46, 2014-04-30
- … An interlinked homes network (IHN) is proposed as a means to help decrease problems associated with the presentlow birthrate and the aging society. …
- NAID 110009759664
- decreaseとは。意味や和訳。[動] 〔dikris〕 （▽発音注意）(自)（数量・強度・力などが） 徐々に減る（⇔increase）decrease in population人口が漸減する.━━(他)…を徐々に 減らす, 減少させる.[類語]「（数・量が）減少する」という意味ではde... - goo辞書は国語、 ...
- 無料日本語辞書で'decrease'を翻訳。他の日本語 翻訳の結果: #similarterm1#、# similarterm2#、#similarterm3#
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版
- (事が)やめになる。(～から)手を引く、やめる(from)。(視界から)見えなくなる(out of, from)。(交通・話などが)とだえる(off)
- 急に(ある状態に)なる、陥る(into, to)
- (略式)ひょいと(～に)立ち寄る(in, by, over, round)(on, at, into)。(人に)偶然であう(in)(across, on, with)
- 落後(後退)する、遅れる(away, back, off, behind)
- decline, decrease, depression, droplet, dropping, dropwise, fall, instill, instillation, lower, lowering, reduction
- decline、decrease、depression、drop、fall、inferio、inferior、inferiorly、low level、lower dimension、lower level、lower order、lowering、reduction
- increased libido、libido、loss of libido