- without unusual distress or resentment; with good humor; "took the joke well"; "took the tragic news well"
- a cavity or vessel used to contain liquid
- a deep hole or shaft dug or drilled to obtain water or oil or gas or brine
- an enclosed compartment in a ship or plane for holding something as e.g. fish or a planes landing gear or for protecting something as e.g. a ships pumps
- an open shaft through the floors of a building (as for a stairway)
- an abundant source; "she was a well of information" (同)wellspring, fountainhead
- in a manner affording benefit or advantage; "she married well"; "The children were settled advantageously in Seattle" (同)advantageously
- in financial comfort; "They live well"; "she has been able to live comfortably since her husband died" (同)comfortably
- to a great extent or degree; "Im afraid the film was well over budget"; "painting the room white made it seem considerably (or substantially) larger"; "the house has fallen considerably in value"; "the price went up substantially" (同)considerably, substantially
- indicating high probability; in all likelihood; "I might well do it"; "a mistake that could easily have ended in disaster"; "you may well need your umbrella"; "he could equally well be trying to deceive us" (同)easily
- (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well' (同)good
- with great or especially intimate knowledge; "we knew them well" (同)intimately
- come up, as of a liquid; "Tears well in her eyes"; "the currents well up" (同)swell
- (used for emphasis or as an intensifier) entirely or fully; "a book well worth reading"; "was well aware of the difficulties ahead"; "suspected only too well what might be going on"
- favorably; with approval; "their neighbors spoke well of them"; "he thought well of the book"
- in good health especially after having suffered illness or injury; "appears to be entirely well"; "the wound is nearly well"; "a well man"; "I think Im well; at least I feel well"
- thoroughly or completely; fully; often used as a combining form; "The problem is well understood"; "she was well informed"; "shake well before using"; "in order to avoid food poisoning be sure the meat is well cooked"; "well-done beef", "well-satisfied customers"; "well-educated"
- to a suitable or appropriate extent or degree; "the project was well underway"; "the fetus has well developed organs"; "his father was well pleased with his grades"
- wise or advantageous and hence advisable; "it would be well to start early"
- with prudence or propriety; "You would do well to say nothing more"; "could not well refuse"
- with skill or in a pleasing manner; "she dances well"; "he writes well"
- occurring at a convenient or suitable time; "an opportune time to receive guests" (同)favourable
- (of winds or weather) tending to promote or facilitate; "the days were fair and the winds were favorable" (同)favourable
- encouraging or approving or pleasing; "a favorable reply"; "he received a favorable rating"; "listened with a favorable ear"; "made a favorable impression" (同)favourable
- giving satisfaction; "satisfactory living conditions"; "his grades were satisfactory"
- meeting requirements; "the step makes a satisfactory seat" (同)acceptable
- in a satisfactory manner
- showing approval; "he reviewed the play favorably" (同)favourably
- North American annual with small white flowers widely naturalized as a weed in South America and Europe (同)Veronica peregrina
- of or relating to fish and marine life that dwell on the bottom of a body of water
- say good-bye or bid farewell
- 『井戸』 / (石油・天然ガスを取るための)井 / 『泉』,《比喩的に》源 / 井戸状のくぼみ;(エレベーターの)縦穴;(回り階段の)階段穴 / 《英》(法廷の)弁護士席 / 〈水などが〉わき出る,噴出する《+out》 / わき上がる《+up》
- 『よく』,満足に,申し分なく / じょうずに,うまく,巧みに / 『十分に』,全く / 《他の副詞または前置詞句と共に用いて》『相当に』,かなり / (個人的に)親しく,親密に / 《can't, couldn't と共に用いて》『正当に』,適切に / はっきりと,確かに,全く / 親切に,好意的に / 《おもに補語に用いて》『健康な』,じょうぶな / 《複語にのみ用いて》『好都合の』,満足すべき,申し分のない / 《驚いて》『おや』,まあ,へ‐ / 《ためらい・同意を表し,文・言葉を切り出して》『え‐と』,さて,ところで / 《譲歩を表して》『それじゃ』,まあ / 《安心・あきらめを表して》『やれやれ』,どうも
- 『私たちは(が)』,われわれは(が) / 《総称的に》『人は』,われわれは / 《論説・評論などで I の代りに用いて》私たちは,吾人(ごじん)は,筆者は / 《子供・病人などに対して,you の代りに養いて》あなたは / 《君主が公式の場でI の代りに用いて》余は
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Understanding the health beliefs and practices of East african refugees.
- Simmelink J, Lightfoot E, Dube A, Blevins J, Lum T.SourceUniversity of Minnesota School of Social Work, St. Paul, MN, USA. email@example.com.
- American journal of health behavior.Am J Health Behav.2013 Mar;37(2):155-61. doi: 10.5993/AJHB.37.2.2.
- OBJECTIVES: To explore East African refugees' perceptions, ideas, and beliefs about health and health care, as well as the ways in which health information is shared within their communities.METHODS: This study consisted of 2 focus groups with a total of 15 participants, including East African comm
- PMID 23026096
- Regulation of NKG2D-ligand cell surface expression by intracellular calcium after HDAC-inhibitor treatment.
- Jensen H, Hagemann-Jensen M, Lauridsen F, Skov S.SourceLaboratory of Immunology, Section of Biomedicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Mar;53(3):255-64. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.08.011. Epub 2012 Sep 8.
- In this study we demonstrate that histone deacetylase (HDAC)-inhibitor mediated cell surface expression of the structural different NKG2D-ligands MICA/B and ULBP2 is calcium-dependent. Treatment with the calcium chelator EGTA inhibited constitutive as well as HDAC-inhibitor induced MICA/B and ULBP2
- PMID 22964480
- Anti-β(2)GPI/β(2)GPI induced TF and TNF-α expression in monocytes involving both TLR4/MyD88 and TLR4/TRIF signaling pathways.
- Xie H, Zhou H, Wang H, Chen D, Xia L, Wang T, Yan J.SourceDepartment of Clinical Laboratory and Hematology, School of Medical Science and Laboratory Medicine of Jiangsu University, Zhenjiang, Jiangsu 212013, PR China.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Mar;53(3):246-54. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.08.012. Epub 2012 Sep 8.
- Our previous study demonstrated that Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) could act as a co-receptor with annexin A2 (ANX2) mediating anti-β2-glycoprotein I/β2-glycoprotein I (anti-β(2)GPI/β(2)GPI)-induced tissue factor (TF) expression in human acute monocytic leukemia cell line THP-1. In the current stu
- PMID 22964479
- Specific and non-overlapping functions of testosterone and 11-ketotestosterone in the regulation of professional phagocyte responses in the teleost fish gilthead seabream.
- Aguila S, Castillo-Briceño P, Sánchez M, Cabas I, García-Alcázar A, Meseguer J, Mulero V, García-Ayala A.SourceDepartment of Cell Biology and Histology, Faculty of Biology, Regional Campus of International Excellence "Campus Mare Nostrum", University of Murcia, 30100 Murcia, Spain.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2013 Mar;53(3):218-26. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2012.08.002. Epub 2012 Sep 6.
- Sex hormones, both estrogens and androgens, have a strong impact on immunity in mammals. In fish, the role of androgens in immunity has received little attention and contradictory conclusions have been obtained. However, it is well known that sex steroids are involved in fish growth, osmoregulation
- PMID 22960553
- Comparison of Compression and Material Properties of Differently Shaped and Sized Paracetamols
- Tap dancing birds: the multimodal mutual courtship display of males and females in a socially monogamous songbird
- Cell fate of müller cells during photoreceptor regeneration in an N-methyl-N-nitrosourea- induced retinal degeneration model of zebrafish
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology 854, 685-692, 2016-10-01
- NAID 120005682636
- well 【1間投】 ええと、うーん、そうですねー、さて、それで、なるほど、そうな... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- wellとは。意味や和訳。[副詞] (bet・ter[bétər]，best[bést])1 申し分なく；首尾よく；満足(のいくよう)に；運よく，都合よく；裕福に，安楽に；健康にBusiness is going well.商売はうまくいっているAll's well that ends well.((ことわざ ...
- well vol.70発刊しました！今回の特集は「歓送迎会」「八戸冬イベントガイド2016」です。 2015.11.10 … well vol.69発刊しました！今回は「忘新年会」「おせち」特集です。 今回のYOKOGAO拝見！は「幸福ワイン食堂 バルバレスコ ...
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版