- directed up; "the cards were face upward"; "an upward stroke of the pen"
- moving or going or growing upward; "the ascending plane"; "the ascending staircase"; "the ascending stems of chickweed"
- 『上のほうへ』,上向きに / (地位.階級などが)『上位へ』 / (数量などが)…以上,さらに多く / (…から)以降 / (大都市.水源.内陸)のほうへ / 『上向きの』,上昇する
||Look up upward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Upward may refer to:
- 1 Music
- 2 Organizations
- 3 People
- 4 Science
- 5 See also
- Upwards (album), a 2003 album British hip-hop artist Ty
- Upward Bound, a federally funded educational program within the United States
- Upward Bound High School, a school in Hartwick, New York
- Upwardly Global, an American non-profit organization
- Allen Upward, British poet, lawyer, politician and teacher
- Edward Upward, British novelist and short-story writer
- Upward (military project), the code name for assistance given to NASA during Project Apollo
- upward continuation, a method used in oil exploration and geophysics
- upward looking sonar, a sonar device
- upward spiral, a term to describe the continually rising cost of military equipment relative to civilian manufactured goods
- All pages beginning with "upward"
- All pages with titles containing "upward"
- up (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Drying characteristics of electro-osmosis dewatered sludge.
- Ma D1, Qian J1, Zhu H1, Zhai J1.
- Environmental technology.Environ Technol.2016 Dec;37(23):3046-54. doi: 10.1080/09593330.2016.1175511. Epub 2016 May 4.
- Electro-osmotic dewatering (EDW) is one of the effective deeply dewatering technologies that is suitable for treating sludge with 55-80% of moisture content. Regarding EDW as the pre-treatment process of drying or incinerating, this article investigated the drying characteristics of electro-osmosis-
- PMID 27063252
- Effect of external load on scapular upward rotation during arm elevation: the knot concept.
- Madokoro K1, Gotoh M2, Kai Y3, Kakuma T4, Nagamatsu T5, Shiba N6.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):8. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0044-6. Epub 2016 Feb 3.
- BACKGROUND: Failure of the scapulohumeral rhythm (SHR) is observed in patients with shoulder joint dysfunction. The SHR reportedly has a 2:1 ratio during scapular upward rotation with arm elevation. However, three-dimensional scapular motion analysis has indicated variations in this ratio according
- PMID 26915008
- Ferroelectric surface induced electron doping in a zigzag graphene nanoribbon.
- Belletti GD1, Dalosto SD, Tinte S.
- Journal of physics. Condensed matter : an Institute of Physics journal.J Phys Condens Matter.2016 Nov 2;28(43):435002. doi: 10.1088/0953-8984/28/43/435002. Epub 2016 Sep 7.
- The interface between a zigzag graphene nanoribbon (zGNR) and the ferroelectric PbTiO3 (0 0 1) surface is studied through first-principles calculations. We investigate how the electric polarization normal to the surface tunes the zGNR electronic and magnetic properties. A ferroelectric single-do
- PMID 27603305
- The co-induced effects of molybdenum and cadmium on the mRNA expression of inflammatory cytokines and trace element contents in duck kidneys.
- Cao H1, Gao F1, Xia B1, Xiao Q1, Guo X1, Hu G2, Zhang C3.
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety.Ecotoxicol Environ Saf.2016 Nov;133:157-63. doi: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2016.07.007. Epub 2016 Jul 21.
- The aims of this study were determining the co-induced effects of dietary Cadmium (Cd) and high intake of Molybdenum (Mo) on renal toxicity in ducks. 240 healthy 11-day-old ducks were randomly divided into 6 groups, which were treated with Mo or/and Cd at different doses added to the basal diet for
- PMID 27448956
- 荘司 堅也,磯田 豊,久万 健志,荒巻 能史
- 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報 65(1), 17-29, 2015-03-16
- … Considering upward advection of such heating from BW, the warming trends of DW at YB and JB are respectivelyexamined using the one-dimensional advection-diffusive equation. …
- NAID 120005553694
- 藤原 将平,磯田 豊,妹尾 浩太郎,高木 省吾
- 北海道大学水産科学研究彙報 65(1), 1-15, 2015-03-16
- … Although annual signals of sea level anddensity field were largely masked by the westward propagating synoptic eddies with several-month time scale, we could detectannual cycle of isopycnic surfaces around the permanent pycnocline out of phase with that of sea surface mixed layer, i.e., itmoves downward in summer (May to July) and upward in winter (November to January). …
- NAID 120005553693
- Adhesive strength distribution of charged particles on metal substrate in external electric field
- Matsusaka Shuji,Wei Dan,Yasuda Masatoshi,Sasabe Shuji
- Advanced Powder Technology 26(1), 149-155, 2015-01
- … It was also found that the particle adhesion increased in a vertically downward electric field but decreased in the upward electric field. …
- NAID 120005555491
- Characteristics of the brief but bright discharges that often occur along the trails of positive leaders
- Our kids sports programs can easily fit into your family's busy schedule. Sign up now for a fun kids sports league or kids sports camp near you!
- Play fun sports! Join a kids basketball league or kids basketball camp near you. Our youth sports leagues and camps are fun for the whole family.
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版