- the operating part that transmits power to a mechanism; "the piano had a very stiff action" (同)action_mechanism
- an act by a government body or supranational organization; "recent federal action undermined the segregationist position"; "the United Nations must have the power to propose and organize action without being hobbled by irrelevant issues"; "the Union action of emancipating Southern slaves"
- something done (usually as opposed to something said); "there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
- the most important or interesting work or activity in a specific area or field; "the action is no longer in technology stocks but in municipal bonds"; "gawkers always try to get as close to the action as possible"
- the trait of being active and energetic and forceful; "a man of action"
- the series of events that form a plot; "his novels always have a lot of action"
- the state of being active; "his sphere of activity"; "he is out of action" (同)activity, activeness
- institute legal proceedings against; file a suit against; "He was warned that the district attorney would process him"; "She actioned the company for discrimination" (同)sue, litigate, process
- something that people do or cause to happen (同)deed, human action, human_activity
- behave in a certain manner; show a certain behavior; conduct or comport oneself; "You should act like an adult"; "Dont behave like a fool"; "What makes her do this way?"; "The dog acts ferocious, but he is really afraid of people" (同)behave, do
- pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind; "He acted the idiot"; "She plays deaf when the news are bad" (同)play, act_as
- a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body (同)enactment
- a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program; "he did his act three times every evening"; "she had a catchy little routine"; "it was one of the best numbers he ever did" (同)routine, number, turn, bit
- a manifestation of insincerity; "he put on quite an act for her benefit"
- a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- discharge ones duties; "She acts as the chair"; "In what capacity are you acting?"
- perform an action, or work out or perform (an action); "think before you act"; "We must move quickly"; "The governor should act on the new energy bill"; "The nanny acted quickly by grabbing the toddler and covering him with a wet towel" (同)move
- play a role or part; "Gielgud played Hamlet"; "She wants to act Lady Macbeth, but she is too young for the role"; "She played the servant to her husbands master" (同)play, represent
- perform on a stage or theater; "She acts in this play"; "He acted in `Julius Caesar"; "I played in `A Christmas Carol" (同)play, roleplay, playact
- be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- be suitable for theatrical performance; "This scene acts well"
- process or manner of functioning or operating; "the power of its engine determines its operation"; "the planes operation in high winds"; "they compared the cooking performance of each oven"; "the jets performance conformed to high standards" (同)functioning, performance
- (computer science) data processing in which the result is completely specified by a rule (especially the processing that results from a single instruction); "it can perform millions of operations per second"
- the state of being in effect or being operative; "that rule is no longer in operation"
- activity by a military or naval force (as a maneuver or campaign); "it was a joint operation of the navy and air force" (同)military operation
- a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work; "the operations in building a house"; "certain machine tool operations" (同)procedure
- a medical procedure involving an incision with instruments; performed to repair damage or arrest disease in a living body; "they will schedule the operation as soon as an operating room is available"; "he died while undergoing surgery" (同)surgery, surgical_operation, surgical_procedure, surgical process
- a business especially one run on a large scale; "a large-scale farming operation"; "a multinational operation"; "they paid taxes on every stage of the operation"; "they had to consolidate their operations"
- a planned activity involving many people performing various actions; "they organized a rescue operation"; "the biggest police operation in French history"; "running a restaurant is quite an operation"; "consolidate the companies various operations"
- the activity of operating something (a machine or business etc.); "her smooth operation of the vehicle gave us a surprisingly comfortable ride"
- act so as to bring into existence; "effect a change"
- a symptom caused by an illness or a drug; "the effects of sleep loss"; "the effect of the anesthetic"
- (of a law) having legal validity; "the law is still in effect" (同)force
- the central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work (同)essence, burden, core, gist
- an impression (especially one that is artificial or contrived); "he just did it for effect"
- produce; "The scientists set up a shock wave" (同)effectuate, set_up
- lead musicians in the performance of; "Bernstein conducted Mahler like no other conductor"; "she cannot conduct modern pieces"
- direct the course of; manage or control; "You cannot conduct business like this" (同)carry on, deal
- lead, as in the performance of a composition; "conduct an orchestra; Barenboim conducted the Chicago symphony for years" (同)lead, direct
- the settlement of a debt by paying less than the amount demanded in exchange for extinguishing the debt
- 〈U〉『行動』,活動;精力的な活動 / 〈C〉『行為』,行い;《複数形で》『日常の行動』,ふるまい / 〈U〉〈C〉(人間・馬などの)身ぶり,動作,所作 / 〈U〉(身体諸器官の)働き / 〈U〉(機械などの)『働き』,機能;(薬・化学薬品などの)『作用』 / 〈U〉〈C〉戦闘(battle) / 〈C〉(銃・ピアノなどの)アクション,作動装置 / 〈C〉訴訟 / 〈U〉(劇・物語の)本筋,筋の運び
- 『行い』,『行為』 / 《しばしばA-》法令,条令 / 《しばしばA-》(芝居の1つの)『幕』;(演芸などの)出し物の一つ / (見せかけの)お芝居,演技 / 『行動する』,行う / 《様態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》わざとふるまう,見せかける / 〈人・物が〉(…として)動く,役割をはたす《+『as』+『名』》 / 〈薬が〉『作用する』,きく / 舞台に立つ,出演する / 〈…の役〉'を'『演ずる』;〈劇〉'を'上演する / …‘に'ふさわしくふるまう / …‘に'見せかける,‘の'ふりをする
- 〈U〉(…)『作用』,働き;(機械などを)『動かすこと』,操作,(企業などの)運営《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(機械・機能などが)『動いている状態』,働いている状態,(法律など)有効である状態 / 〈C〉(人に対する…の)『手術』《+『on』〈人〉+『for』+『名』〈患部・病名〉》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(特に,軍の)行動;《しばしばO-》…作戦 / 〈C〉運算,演算
- 〈C〉〈U〉『結果』 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…への)『効果』,効きめ,影響《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(色・音・形などの)印象,感銘 / 《複数形で》品物;身の回り品;動産,財産 / (結果として)…‘を'『もたらす』;〈目的など〉‘を'果たす,遂行する
- 《文》(人の)『行為』,行動,品行 / 《修飾語を伴って》(業務・活動などの)指導,運営 / 〈人など〉'を'『導く』,〈旅行など〉‘の'案内をする,(…に)…'を'導く《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈業務など〉'を'『指導する』,運営する / 《オーケストラ・曲目など》‘の'『指揮をする』 / 〈金属などが〉〈熱・電気など〉'を'伝導する / (オーケストラなどで)指揮する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparison of the effect of chemical composition of anthocyanin-rich plant extracts on colon cancer cell proliferation and their potential mechanism of action using in vitro, in silico, and biochemical assays.
- Mazewski C1, Liang K2, Gonzalez de Mejia E3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Mar 1;242:378-388. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.09.086. Epub 2017 Sep 18.
- PMID 29037704
- Full inhibition of enzymatic browning in the presence of thiol-functionalised silica nanomaterial.
- Muñoz-Pina S1, Ros-Lis JV2, Argüelles Á1, Coll C3, Martínez-Máñez R3, Andrés A1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Feb 15;241:199-205. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.08.059. Epub 2017 Aug 22.
- PMID 28958519
- Development of a biomimetic enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay based on molecularly imprinted polymers on paper for the detection of carbaryl.
- Zhang C1, Cui H2, Han Y3, Yu F3, Shi X3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2018 Feb 1;240:893-897. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2017.07.109. Epub 2017 Jul 25.
- PMID 28946356
- Biofilm production by Aureobasidium pullulans improves biocontrol against sour rot in citrus.
- Klein MN1, Kupper KC2.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2018 Feb;69:1-10. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2017.07.008. Epub 2017 Jul 18.
- PMID 28941889
- Reducing Burden during Summer Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis L.) Spear Harvest by Using Long-shafted Shears and a Large-wheeled Cart under Modified Branch Training
- Metachronal wave of artificial cilia array actuated by applied magnetic field
- Epitaxial growth of β-FeSi
- 文献抄録 繊維の毛細管現象を利用した古代起源の新たな浄水技術
- action 【間投】〔映画撮影時などの〕アクション、スタート 【名】 〔目的に向けた〕活動、行動 〔人の〕行...【発音】ǽkʃən【カナ】アクション【変化】《複》actions - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- Mirillis Action! screen recorder allows streaming and real-time recording of Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality. With Action! you can record and stream your gameplay, web player videos, record music, capture ...
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /ǽkn/[名]1 [U]（休息・停止に対して）活動, 行動；作動out of action｜活動[作動]しない, 活動不能のin action｜活動[作動]中kick into action｜活動を開始するHe is quick in action.｜彼は ...
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版
- act, action, affect, efficacy, impact, impinge, indication, influence, potency, effected
- act、action、behavior、carry out、coach、conduction、direct、direction、do、execute、guidance、guide、instruct、instruction、make、perform、practice、tutorial、undertake
- reaction formulae