全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Progenitor "Mycobacterium canettii" Clone Responsible for Lymph Node Tuberculosis Epidemic, Djibouti.
- Blouin Y, Cazajous G, Dehan C, Soler C, Vong R, Hassan MO, Hauck Y, Boulais C, Andriamanantena D, Martinaud C, Martin E, Pourcel C, Vergnaud G.Abstract"Mycobacterium canettii," an opportunistic human pathogen living in an unknown environmental reservoir, is the progenitor species from which Mycobacterium tuberculosis emerged. Since its discovery in 1969, most of the ≈70 known M. canettii strains were isolated in the Republic of Djibouti, frequently from expatriate children and adults. We show here, by whole-genome sequencing, that most strains collected from February 2010 through March 2013, and associated with 2 outbreaks of lymph node tuberculosis in children, belong to a unique epidemic clone within M. canettii. Evolution of this clone, which has been recovered regularly since 1983, may mimic the birth of M. tuberculosis. Thus, recognizing this organism and identifying its reservoir are clinically important.
- Emerging infectious diseases.Emerg Infect Dis.2014 Dec;20(1):21-8. doi: 10.3201/eid1912.130652.
- "Mycobacterium canettii," an opportunistic human pathogen living in an unknown environmental reservoir, is the progenitor species from which Mycobacterium tuberculosis emerged. Since its discovery in 1969, most of the ≈70 known M. canettii strains were isolated in the Republic of Djibouti, frequen
- PMID 24378119
- Specific IgG and IgA of common foods in Chinese children with eczema: Friend or foe.
- Hon KL, Poon TC, Pong NH, Wong YH, Leung SS, Chow CM, Leung TF.Author information Department of Paediatrics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Prince of Wales Hospital , Shatin , Hong Kong.AbstractAbstract Background: Specific immunoglobulins G and A (IgG and IgA) for common food items have been extensively measured as surrogate markers of food allergy, and dietary avoidance based on the test results advocated. Aim: We reviewed the prevalence of specific food IgG and IgA in children with eczema and evaluated outcome of dietary avoidance in these children. Methods: Specific immunoglobulins of 96 food items were measured for 30 consecutive atopic dermatitis (AD) patients and disease severity [SCORing atopic dermatitis (SCORAD) and Nottingham eczema severity score (NESS)], Children Dermatology Life Quality Index (CDLQI), skin hydration (SH), transepidermal water loss (TEWL), topical corticosteroid and oral antihistamine usage were evaluated. Twenty seven of these patients received dietary avoidance advice based on IgG and IgA data. General acceptability of treatment (GAT) was documented at the end of 3 months. Results: There were generally no correlations among levels of IgG or IgA of the 96 food items and disease severity, quality of life, SH or TEWL. Two-third patients reported very good or good and one-third reported fair or poor GAT following dietary avoidance advice. There was no difference in any clinical parameters between the two groups following dietary avoidance. Patient with lower sunflower seed IgA (p = 0.043), casein IgG (p = 0.041), milk IgG (p = 0.037) or whey IgG (p = 0.014) had improved SCORAD and objective SCORAD following dietary advice. Conclusion: Children with AD are sensitized to many food allergens via IgG and IgA mechanisms. Levels of food IgG or IgA do not seem to correlate with any clinical parameters in AD. Subjectively, two third of patients accepted dietary manipulations as very good or good for their AD. Objectively, dietary avoidance had few clinical effects on the clinical parameters. Sensitization should not be generalized to mean allergy to common food.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):462-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848262. Epub 2013 Nov 15.
- Abstract Background: Specific immunoglobulins G and A (IgG and IgA) for common food items have been extensively measured as surrogate markers of food allergy, and dietary avoidance based on the test results advocated. Aim: We reviewed the prevalence of specific food IgG and IgA in children with ecze
- PMID 24237254
- Three cases of perioral dermatitis related to fusobacteria treated with β-lactam antibiotics.
- Ishiguro N, Maeda A, Suzuki K, Yamana Y, Fukuya Y, Kawashima M.Author information Department of Dermatology, Tokyo Women's Medical University , Tokyo , Japan.AbstractBackground: The oral tetracyclines, especially minocycline hydrochloride, are often used as an effective treatment for perioral dermatitis; however, they are sometimes difficult to use, especially in children, because of the side effects. Objective:The effectiveness of β-lactam antibiotics was evaluated in three cases of perioral dermatitis. Methods: Three Japanese patients with perioral dermatitis were treated with cefcapene pivoxil hydrochloride hydrate per os 100-300 mg/day. They were one girl (aged 10 years) and two adult women (aged 32 and 37 years respectively). One of the adult patients had a past history of Meniere's disease and the other had had a side effect, vertigo, from minocycline hydrochloride treatment. The presence of fusobacteria before and after the treatment was examined using the tape-stripping toluidine blue method. Results:These patients showed the improvement in 1-2 weeks and were much improved or cured after 2-5 weeks. No side effects were found during the treatment. Fusobacteria were positive before treatment but became negative after the treatment in all of them. Conclusion: The β-lactam antibiotics might be a useful treatment for perioral dermatitis, especially in cases who cannot take tetracyclines.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):507-9. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2012.757284. Epub 2013 Feb 24.
- Background: The oral tetracyclines, especially minocycline hydrochloride, are often used as an effective treatment for perioral dermatitis; however, they are sometimes difficult to use, especially in children, because of the side effects. Objective:The effectiveness of β-lactam antibiotics was eval
- PMID 23240905
- 小学校英語活動における文字指導の実践について- 四技能の統合を目指して -
- 山本 淳子,仲川 浩世,鈴木 輝暁
- 情報処理学会研究報告. コンピュータと教育研究会報告 2013-CE-118(11), 1-5, 2013-02-01
- 2011 年度から正式にスタートした小学校 5 年生, 6 年生を対象にした英語活動では,聞く・話す活動が中心で,文字指導 (読む・書く) の要素は極めて少ない.国際化に対応した人材を育成するためには,英語教育導入時から音声と読み・書きを有機的に結びつけて習得させることが望ましい.ただし,子どもの発達段階を考えると,中学校の前倒しのような形ではなく,彼らの興味・関心に合った,遊び感覚で楽しみながら …
- NAID 110009527295
- 臨床研究・症例報告 食物アレルギー児に対する経口免疫療法
- 臨床研究・症例報告 2011年夏にみられたRSウイルスの流行について : 奈良県御所市1小児科定点観測
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版
- child, children