- (事が)やめになる。(～から)手を引く、やめる(from)。(視界から)見えなくなる(out of, from)。(交通・話などが)とだえる(off)
- 急に(ある状態に)なる、陥る(into, to)
- (略式)ひょいと(～に)立ち寄る(in, by, over, round)(on, at, into)。(人に)偶然であう(in)(across, on, with)
- 落後(後退)する、遅れる(away, back, off, behind)
- decline, decrease, depression, droplet, dropping, dropwise, fall, instill, instillation, lower, lowering, reduction
- utter with seeming casualness; "drop a hint"; drop names"
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead" (同)bead, pearl
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid); "he had a drop too much to drink"; "a drop of each sample was analyzed"; "there is not a drop of pity in that man"; "years afterward, they would pay the blood-money, driblet by driblet"--Kipling (同)drib, driblet
- stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!" (同)knock off
- fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death; "shop til you drop"
- give birth; used for animals; "The cow dropped her calf this morning"
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity; "a drop of 57 points on the Dow Jones index"; "there was a drop in pressure in the pulmonary artery"; "a dip in prices"; "when that became known the price of their stock went into free fall" (同)dip, fall, free_fall
- a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- the act of dropping something; "they expected the drop would be successful"
- a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity; "it was a miracle that he survived the drop from that height" (同)fall
- a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel" (同)drop_off, set_down, put down, unload, discharge
- change from one level to another; "She dropped into army jargon"
- go down in value; "Stock prices dropped"
- let fall to the ground; "Dont drop the dishes"
- lose (a game); "The Giants dropped 11 of their first 13"
- omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing; " New Englanders drop their post-vocalic rs"
- take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth; "She dropped acid when she was a teenager"
- terminate an association with; "drop him from the Republican ticket"
- to fall vertically; "the bombs are dropping on enemy targets"
- make smaller; "He decreased his staff" (同)lessen, minify
- a process of becoming smaller or shorter (同)decrement
- decrease in size, extent, or range; "The amount of homework decreased towards the end of the semester"; "The cabin pressure fell dramatically"; "her weight fell to under a hundred pounds"; "his voice fell to a whisper" (同)diminish, lessen, fall
- the amount by which something decreases (同)decrement
- the act of decreasing or reducing something (同)diminution, reduction, step-down
- a change downward; "there was a decrease in his temperature as the fever subsided"; "there was a sharp drop-off in sales" (同)lessening, drop-off
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc., "in many languages, speakers decline nouns, pronouns, and adjectives"
- a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state (同)declination
- change toward something smaller or lower (同)diminution
- grow smaller; "Interest in the project waned" (同)go_down, wane
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices slumped" (同)slump, correct
- go down; "The roof declines here"
- move something or somebody to a lower position; "take down the vase from the shelf" (同)take_down, let down, get_down, bring_down
- cause to drop or sink; "The lack of rain had depressed the water level in the reservoir" (同)depress
- set lower; "lower a rating"; "lower expectations" (同)lour
- any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen); always occurs accompanied by oxidation of the reducing agent (同)reducing
- the act of reducing complexity (同)simplification
- the act of causing something to move to a lower level (同)letting down
- the act of causing to become less
- delivery of supplies or equipment or personnel by dropping them by parachute from an aircraft; "until then, front line troops will be supplied by airdrop"
- a treatment for glaucoma; the eyedrops reduce intraocular pressure by decreasing the production of aqueous humor and increasing its drainage through the uveoscleral pathway
- a large piece of cloth laid over the floor or furniture while a room is being painted
- 〈しずくが〉『したたる』,垂れる《+『down』》 / 〈物が〉『落ちる』,落下する《+『down』》 / 〈人が〉『ばったり倒れる』,崩れ落ちる / 『下落する』,減少する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 終わる,やめになる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》引き離される,落後する / (…から)手を引く,やめる《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』》 / (…に)ちょっと立ち寄る,(…を)ひょっこり訪ねる《+『in』(『by,over,round』)『at』(『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'『したたらせる』,垂らす / (…へ)…‘を'『落とす』,落下させる《+『名』+『into』(『on』)+『名』》 / …‘を'降ろす,下げる / …‘を'減少させる / …‘を'漏らす,ふと口にする / 〈人〉に〈短い手紙・伝言〉‘を'送る / 《話》…‘を'なぐり倒す,撃ち落とす / 《話》《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘を'乗り物から降ろす / (…から)〈ある音・文字〉‘を'落とす,抜かす,省く《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人〉‘と'関係を絶つ;〈問題など〉‘を'打ち切る / …‘を'やめさせる;(…から)…‘を'追い出す《+『名from』+『名』》 / (ばくちなどで)〈金〉‘を'なくす / 〈C〉(…の)『しずく』,したたり《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(液体・事物の)少量,微量《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉あめ玉,ドロップ / 《a ~》落下,降下(fall);落下距離 / 《a ~》(…の)下落,減少《+『in』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》点滴薬 / 《話》《a ~》少量の酒 / 〈C〉《おもに米》(郵便箱などの)落とし口,差し入れ口
- …'を'『減らす』 / 『減る』,少なくなる / 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)『減少』,縮小《+『in』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)減少量(額)《+『in』(『of』)+『名』》
- (穏やかに,礼儀正しく)…'を'『断る』,拒絶する,拒否する / 〈名詞・代名詞・形容詞〉'を'語形変化させる / 『断る』,辞退する / 《文》〈土地などが〉『下に傾く』;〈太陽・月が〉傾く / 《文》『衰える』,衰徴する / 『衰徴』,衰弱
- (lowの比較級)『もっと低い』,(価格が)もっと安い / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『下級の』;低い(下の)ほうの / …‘を'『下げる』,降ろす / 〈価格・程度・量・調子など〉‘を'『下げる』,小さくする,低下させる / 〈人〉‘を'品位(品格)を落とす / 低くなる,下がる,滅る
- (…に向かって)顔をしかめる,まゆをひそめる《+『at(on, upon)』+『名』》 / 〈空模様が〉険悪になる,〈雨などが〉降りそうな / しかめっつら / 険悪な空模様
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『減らすこと』,減少,縮小,格下げ,(…の)割り引き《+『in』+『名』》 / 〈C〉減少(縮小)した量;割引額 / 〈C〉縮図,縮写 / 〈U〉換算約分
- (空模様が)険悪な,荒れ模様の / しかめっつらの,(顔つきが)不機嫌な
- (パラシュートによる)空中投下 / …'を'空中投下する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Hard cocoa butter replacers from mango seed fat and palm stearin.
- Jahurul MH1, Zaidul IS2, Nik Norulaini NA3, Sahena F1, Abedin MZ1, Mohamed A4, Mohd Omar AK5.Author information 1School of Industrial Technology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Minden, Penang 11800, Malaysia.2Kulliyyah of Pharmacy, International Islamic, University, Kuantan Campus, 25200 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool of Distance Education, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Minden, Penang 11800, Malaysia.4Faculty of Pharmacy, Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences, 63000 Cyberjaya, Malaysia.5School of Industrial Technology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Minden, Penang 11800, Malaysia. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe blending effects of mango seed fat (MSF), extracted using supercritical fluid, and palm stearin (PS) to formulate hard cocoa butter replacers (CBRs), were investigated. The triglycerides (TG), thermal properties and solid fat content (SFC) of the formulated blends were determined using different chromatographic and thermal techniques. All the blends had three main TGs; namely, 1,3-dipalmitoyl-2-oleoylglycerol (POP) (8.6-17.7%), 1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-3-stearoyl-glycerol (POS) (12.6-19.6%), and 1,3-distearoyl-2-oleoyl-glycerol (SOS) (37.2-31.4%), with SOS being the major component. The melting peak temperatures gradually increased and shifted towards higher temperatures with PS. The crystallization onset temperatures increased, while the offset decreased with PS. The SFC did not drop to 0% at 37.5°C, which was shifted to 0% at and above 40°C for some blends. The studies revealed that CBRs could be prepared by blending MSF and PS, and they could be utilised by chocolate manufacturers in tropical countries.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jul 1;154:323-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.098. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- The blending effects of mango seed fat (MSF), extracted using supercritical fluid, and palm stearin (PS) to formulate hard cocoa butter replacers (CBRs), were investigated. The triglycerides (TG), thermal properties and solid fat content (SFC) of the formulated blends were determined using different
- PMID 24518349
- Efficacy of reducing agent and surfactant contacting pattern on the performance characteristics of nickel electroless plating baths coupled with and without ultrasound.
- Agarwal A1, Pujari M1, Uppaluri R2, Verma A1.Author information 1Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, Assam, India.2Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati 781039, Assam, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractThis article addresses furthering the role of sonication for the optimal fabrication of nickel ceramic composite membranes using electroless plating. Deliberating upon process modifications for surfactant induced electroless plating (SIEP) and combined surfactant and sonication induced electroless plating (SSOEP), this article highlights a novel method of contacting of the reducing agent and surfactant to the conventional electroless nickel plating baths. Rigorous experimental investigations indicated that the combination of ultrasound (in degas mode), surfactant and reducing agent pattern had a profound influence in altering the combinatorial plating characteristics. For comparison purpose, purely surfactant induced nickel ELP baths have also been investigated. These novel insights consolidate newer research horizons for the role of ultrasound to achieve dense metal ceramic composite membranes in a shorter span of total plating time. Surface and physical characterizations were carried out using BET, FTIR, XRD, FESEM and nitrogen permeation experiments. It has been analyzed that the SSOEP baths provided maximum ratio of percent pore densification per unit metal film thickness (PPDδ) and hold the key for further fine tuning of the associated degrees of freedom. On the other hand SIEP baths provided lower (PPDδ) ratio but higher PPD. For SSOEP baths with dropwise reducing agent and bulk surfactant, the PPD and metal film thickness values were 73.4% and 8.4μm which varied to 66.9% and 13.3μm for dropwise reducing agent and drop surfactant case.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2014 Jul;21(4):1382-91. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2014.01.015. Epub 2014 Jan 21.
- This article addresses furthering the role of sonication for the optimal fabrication of nickel ceramic composite membranes using electroless plating. Deliberating upon process modifications for surfactant induced electroless plating (SIEP) and combined surfactant and sonication induced electroless p
- PMID 24480601
- Treatment of hepatitis C after kidney transplant: A pooled analysis of observational studies.
- Fabrizi F1, Penatti A, Messa P, Martin P.Author information 1Division of Nephrology, Maggiore Hospital, IRCCS Foundation, Milan, Italy; Division of Hepatology, School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, Florida.AbstractVarious authors have given IFN-based therapy for hepatitis C among renal transplant recipients but the efficacy and safety of this approach remains unclear. A systematic review of the literature with a meta-analysis of clinical studies was performed in order to assess efficacy and safety of antiviral therapy (IFN-based therapy) in renal transplant recipients with hepatitis C virus infection. The primary outcomes were sustained virological response (as a measure of efficacy) and/or drop-out rate (as a measure of tolerability). The random-effects model of DerSimonian and Laird was used, with heterogeneity and sensitivity analyses. Sixteen studies (187 unique patients) were identified, one being controlled study. The summary estimate for sustained virological response and dropout rate was 0.34 (95% confidence intervals: 0.27, 0.42) and 0.32 (95% CI: 0.21, 0.44), respectively. The studies were heterogeneous with regard to dropout rate but not to sustained viral response. The most common side-effect requiring interruption of treatment was graft dysfunction (n = 27; 51%). Stratified analysis reported a higher rate of drop-outs in those studies based on IFN monotherapy (pooled event rate, 0.43; 95% CI: 0.25, 0.63). Meta-regression analysis showed an inverse relationship between reference year (P = 0.019), length of IFN therapy (P = 0.029) and drop-out rate. IFN-based therapy has inadequate safety and tolerance after renal transplantation. The reasons for the high rate of graft dysfunction after IFN have not been fully elucidated. Antiviral treatment of hepatitis C among kidney graft recipients continues to be a challenge to transplant physicians. J. Med. Virol. 86:933-940, 2014. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- Journal of medical virology.J Med Virol.2014 Jun;86(6):933-40. doi: 10.1002/jmv.23919. Epub 2014 Mar 7.
- Various authors have given IFN-based therapy for hepatitis C among renal transplant recipients but the efficacy and safety of this approach remains unclear. A systematic review of the literature with a meta-analysis of clinical studies was performed in order to assess efficacy and safety of antivira
- PMID 24610278
- A single blunt impact on cartilage promotes fibronectin fragmentation and upregulates cartilage degrading stromelysin-1/matrix metalloproteinase-3 in a bovine ex vivo model.
- Ding L1, Guo D, Homandberg GA, Buckwalter JA, Martin JA.Author information 1Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, University of Iowa, 500 Newton Road, 1182 Medical Laboratories, Iowa City, Iowa, 52242.AbstractPost-traumatic osteoarthritis (PTOA) is characterized by progressive cartilage degeneration in injured joints. Since fibronectin-fragments (Fn-fs) degrade cartilage mainly through up-regulating matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and pro-inflammatory cytokines, we hypothesized that Fn-fs play a key role in PTOA by promoting chondrolysis in and around injured cartilage. To test this hypothesis, we profiled the catabolic events focusing on fibronectin fragmentation and proteinase expression in bovine osteochondral explants following a single blunt impact on cartilage with a drop tower device which created partial-thickness tissue damage. Injured and control explants were cultured for up to 14 days. The presence of Fn-fs, MMPs (-1, -3, -13), ADAMTS-5 in culture media and in cartilage was determined with immunoblotting. The daily proteoglycan (PG) depletion of cartilage matrix was assessed with DMMB assay. The effect of explant-conditioned media on chondrocytes was also examined with immunoblotting. Impacted cartilage released significantly higher amount of native Fn, three chondrolytic Fn-fs and PG than non-impacted controls did. Those increases coincided with up-regulation of MMP-3 both in culture media and in impacted cartilage. These findings support our hypothesis that PTOA may be propelled by Fn-fs which act as catabolic mediators through up-regulating cartilage-damaging proteinases. © 2014 Orthopaedic Research Society. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Orthop Res 32:811-818, 2014.
- Journal of orthopaedic research : official publication of the Orthopaedic Research Society.J Orthop Res.2014 Jun;32(6):811-8. doi: 10.1002/jor.22610. Epub 2014 Mar 7.
- Post-traumatic osteoarthritis (PTOA) is characterized by progressive cartilage degeneration in injured joints. Since fibronectin-fragments (Fn-fs) degrade cartilage mainly through up-regulating matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and pro-inflammatory cytokines, we hypothesized that Fn-fs play a key rol
- PMID 24610678
- Toward Low-Temperature Coal Gasification: Experimental and Numerical Studies of Thermochemical Coal Conversion Considering the Interactions between Volatiles and Char Particles
- Investigation of the effect of nitride-based LEDs fabricated using hole injection layer at different growth temperatures
- 空気調和・冷凍連合講演会講演論文集 Proceedings of Japanese Joint Conference on Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (Tokyo) 50, 4p, 2016-04-13
- NAID 40020807588
- 空気調和・冷凍連合講演会講演論文集 Proceedings of Japanese Joint Conference on Air-conditioning and Refrigeration (Tokyo) 50, 4p, 2016-04-13
- NAID 40020807564
- Droptokyo (ドロップトーキョー) は、東京のストリートファッションの紹介するインディペンデントのウェブマガジン。 ... 22 March, 2015 NUKEME "そして瞳が涙でいささか霞んでいたが、彼は外を見て、枯れそうなイチジクの木の陰が真昼に ...
- 日本ツインテール協会から誕生したアイドルユニット"drop-ドロップ-"。三嵜みさと、杉野静香、滝口ひかり、大場はるかの4人組。協会発足以来、全国で数百人もの美少女を撮りおろしてきた日本一美少女に精通する協会【日本ツイン ...
- ブランド 古着 買取 「ナチュラルスタイル ドロップ」－ミナペルホネン・ebagos・アーツ&サイエンス・nestRobe・エンリーベグリンなどナチュラルテイストなブランド古着リサイクル通販/買取ショップです。無料査定・送料無料・高価買取！
- decline、decrease、depression、drop、fall、inferio、inferior、inferiorly、low level、lower dimension、lower level、lower order、lowering、reduction
- drip、drip infusion、drop、dropping、infuse、infusion、inject、injection、instillation、intravenous infusion、transfuse、transfusion
- Aeromonas hydrophila