- wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard (同)pipe_organ
- a fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- a government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function; "The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"
- a periodical that is published by a special interest group; "the organ of the communist party"
- 『オルガン』,パイプオルガン(pipe organ),リードオルガン(reed organ),電子オルガン(electronic organ),手回しオルガン(barrel organ) / (動植物の)『器官』 / (政党・会社などの)機関誌,機関紙 / 《しばしば複数形で》(行動・実施などの)組織,機関
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Tonsillectomy as a treatment for psoriasis: a review.
- Wu W1, Debbaneh M, Moslehi H, Koo J, Liao W.Author information 1Department of Dermatology, Psoriasis and Skin Treatment Center, University of California, San Francisco Medical Center , San Francisco, CA , USA .AbstractPsoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that affects 1% to 3% of the general population worldwide. Streptococcal infection, especially streptococcal pharyngitis, has been shown to be a significant trigger of psoriasis in some patients, possibly by sensitizing T cells to keratin epitopes in the skin. Due to the role of the palatine tonsils as an immunological organ that may generate autoreactive T cells, tonsillectomy has been investigated as a treatment for psoriasis. Tonsillectomy originally gained acceptance in Japan as a treatment for palmoplantar pustulosis, a condition that shares features with pustular psoriasis. Subsequently, tonsillectomy has been used for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and guttate psoriasis. Recently, the first randomized, controlled clinical trial of tonsillectomy was performed. Here, we review the available evidence for the benefit of tonsillectomy as a treatment for palmoplantar pustulosis and psoriasis. We also discuss molecular studies aimed at understanding the role of tonsils in skin disease.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):482-6. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848258. Epub 2013 Nov 27.
- Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder that affects 1% to 3% of the general population worldwide. Streptococcal infection, especially streptococcal pharyngitis, has been shown to be a significant trigger of psoriasis in some patients, possibly by sensitizing T cells to keratin epitopes in the skin. Du
- PMID 24283892
- Oral, short-term exposure to titanium dioxide nanoparticles in Sprague-Dawley rat: focus on reproductive and endocrine systems and spleen.
- Tassinari R1, Cubadda F, Moracci G, Aureli F, D'Amato M, Valeri M, De Berardis B, Raggi A, Mantovani A, Passeri D, Rossi M, Maranghi F.Author information 1Istituto Superiore di Sanità , Rome , Italy.AbstractThe study explored possible reproductive and endocrine effects of short-term (5 days) oral exposure to anatase TiO2 nanoparticles (0, 1, 2 mg/kg body weight per day) in rat. Nanoparticles were characterised by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy, and their presence in spleen, a target organ for bioaccumulation, was investigated by single-particle inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry and SEM/energy-dispersive X-ray. Analyses included serum hormone levels (testosterone, 17-β-estradiol and triiodothyronine) and histopathology of thyroid, adrenals, ovary, uterus, testis and spleen. Increased total Ti tissue levels were found in spleen and ovaries. Sex-related histological alterations were observed at both dose levels in thyroid, adrenal medulla, adrenal cortex (females) and ovarian granulosa, without general toxicity. Altered thyroid function was indicated by reduced T3 (males). Testosterone levels increased in high-dose males and decreased in females. In the spleen of treated animals TiO2 aggregates and increased white pulp (high-dose females) were detected, even though Ti tissue levels remained low reflecting the low doses and the short exposure time. Our findings prompt to comprehensively assess endocrine and reproductive effects in the safety evaluation of nanomaterials.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Sep;8(6):654-62. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.822114. Epub 2013 Jul 25.
- The study explored possible reproductive and endocrine effects of short-term (5 days) oral exposure to anatase TiO2 nanoparticles (0, 1, 2 mg/kg body weight per day) in rat. Nanoparticles were characterised by scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and transmission electron microscopy, and their presenc
- PMID 23834344
- Optimizing outcome in SLE: treating-to-target and definition of treatment goals.
- Doria A1, Gatto M2, Zen M2, Iaccarino L2, Punzi L2.Author information 1Division of Rheumatology, University of Padova, Padua, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.comDivision of Rheumatology, University of Padova, Padua, Italy.AbstractPatients affected with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) display poor-long term prognosis and increased mortality in respect of general population. This may be due to continuous organ damage accrual which is fostered both by persistent disease activity (mainly in the short term) and prolonged corticosteroid exposure (mainly in the long term). The effort of defining novel therapeutic goals to which patients should be treated in order to have their prognosis improved is named treat-to-target. Remission in SLE was shown to be associated with better outcome and prolonged survival; in clinical practice, patients may experience either complete or clinical remission, which are defined as complete clinical/serological healing or no clinical signs of lupus with active serology, respectively. The main treat-to-target in SLE is complete remission, however since longitudinal observations suggest that clinical remission or low disease activity even with minimal corticosteroid intake do improve patients prognosis and survival as well, they may be assumed as acceptable alternative targets. Suitable therapeutic strategies have to be defined in order for these goals to be achieved including early diagnosis, effective treatment and proper corticosteroid tapering which in turn require development of more reliable serum biomarkers for early disease detection and less toxic targeted therapies with a steroid-sparing potential.
- Autoimmunity reviews.Autoimmun Rev.2014 Jul;13(7):770-777. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2014.01.055. Epub 2014 Jan 27.
- Patients affected with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) display poor-long term prognosis and increased mortality in respect of general population. This may be due to continuous organ damage accrual which is fostered both by persistent disease activity (mainly in the short term) and prolonged corti
- PMID 24480071
- Biotherapies in Behçet's disease.
- Comarmond C1, Wechsler B1, Bodaghi B2, Cacoub P1, Saadoun D3.Author information 1Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP), Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpétrière, Service de Médecine Interne et d'Immunologie clinique, Centre de référence des maladies autoimmunes rares, DHU I2B, Immunopathology, Inflammation and Biotherapy, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)-Paris VI, Paris, France.2Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP), Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpétrière, Service d'Ophtalmologie, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)-Paris VI, Paris, France.3Assistance Publique-Hôpitaux de Paris (AP-HP), Groupe Hospitalier Pitié-Salpétrière, Service de Médecine Interne et d'Immunologie clinique, Centre de référence des maladies autoimmunes rares, DHU I2B, Immunopathology, Inflammation and Biotherapy, Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)-Paris VI, Paris, France. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractBehçet's disease (BD) is a systemic large-vessel vasculitis characterized by a wide clinical spectrum including recurrent oral and genital ulcerations, uveitis, vascular, neurological, articular, renal and gastrointestinal manifestations. Therapeutic management of BD depends on the clinical presentation and organ involved. Although colchicine, nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agents and topical treatments with corticosteroids are often sufficient for mucocutaneous and joint involvements, more aggressive approach with immunosuppressive agents is warranted for severe manifestations such as posterior uveitis, retinal vasculitis, vascular, and neurological and gastrointestinal involvements. However, some patients still have refractory disease, relapse, sight threatening eye disease, or irreversible organ damage. Recent improvements in the understanding of the pathogenic mechanisms have led to the identification of potential targets and future biological therapies for BD. In contrast to current non-specific immunosuppressive agents, the emergence of biotherapies provides the possibility of interfering with specific pathogenic pathways. Novel targeted biotherapies might be used in the future for BD.
- Autoimmunity reviews.Autoimmun Rev.2014 Jul;13(7):762-769. doi: 10.1016/j.autrev.2014.01.056. Epub 2014 Jan 26.
- Behçet's disease (BD) is a systemic large-vessel vasculitis characterized by a wide clinical spectrum including recurrent oral and genital ulcerations, uveitis, vascular, neurological, articular, renal and gastrointestinal manifestations. Therapeutic management of BD depends on the clinical present
- PMID 24473176
- Cancer risk at low doses of ionizing radiation: artificial neural networks inference from atomic bomb survivors.
- Sasaki Masao S,Tachibana Akira,Takeda Shunichi
- Journal of radiation research 55(3), 391-406, 2014-05-01
- … The analysis revealed unique features at low doses that could not be accounted for by nominal exposure dose, including (i) the presence of a threshold that varied with organ, gender and age at exposure, and (ii) a small but significant bumping increase in cancer risk at low doses in Nagasaki that probably reflects internal exposure to (239)Pu. …
- NAID 120005439546
- 村田 将人,萩原 周一,青木 誠,金子 稔,神戸 将彦,大嶋 清宏,Murata Masato,Hagiwara Shuichi,Aoki Makoto,Kaneko Minoru,Kanbe Masahiko,Oshima Kiyohiro
- The Kitakanto medical journal = 北関東医学 64(2), 171-175, 2014-05-01
- … Laboratory data performed on arrival showed disseminated intravascular coagulation and multiple organ failure caused by septic shock. …
- NAID 120005429871
- 長岡 弘,髙橋 泰,杉谷 一宏,中神 克尚,金 准之,吉田 裕,大木 宇希,遠藤 敬一,釜津田 雅樹,下方 直美,髙橋 こずえ,大田 泰徳,Nagaoka Hiroshi,Takahashi Tooru,Sugitani Kazuhiro,Nakagami Katunao,Kim Yuji,Yoshida Yutaka,Ooki Uki,Endo Keiichi,Kamatsuda Masaki,Shimokata Naomi,Takahashi Kozue,Oota Yasunori
- The Kitakanto medical journal = 北関東医学 64(2), 165-170, 2014-05-01
- … CT,MRI and FDG-PET/CT examinations showed neither tumors in any other organ nor apparent lymph node swelling in the right axillary area. …
- NAID 120005429870
- 移植におけるHLA抗体検査 (今月の特集 最新の輸血検査)
- organ 【名】 《音楽》（パイプ[電子]）オルガン 《生物》臓器、器官 〈文〉〔政治団体などの〕機関誌 〈...【発音】ɔ ːrgn【カナ】オーガン【変化】《複》organs - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書検索サービス。
- DENIM & American casual スタンダードだから面白い”アメカジ”の世界をご紹介いたしておりますORGANです。取り扱いブランド SUN SURF BUZZ RICKSON'S テーラー東洋 CHESWICK STYLE EYES STAR OF HOLLYWOOD ...
- Organ(オルガン)は、HERZの新ラインを生み出す工房兼ショップです。HERZオリジナルレザーとはまた違った表情・素材感のイタリアンレザーをメインに使用し、道具としての鞄をよりシンプルな形で作り出しています。Organ定番商品に加え ...
- ☆case14 複視
- diplopia n. 複視
- 筋力低下、筋無力、筋脱力 muscle weakness, muscular weakness
- vt. sinkのpp.
- 3,4-ジアミノピリジン 3,4-diaminopyridine 3,4-DAP K+チャネル阻害薬;ランバート・イートン筋無力症治療
- 43-year-old woman
- cheif complaint: diplopia
- present history: diplopia and holding her head up ; more marked in the evenings, for the last 3 months. difficulty of chewing. voice has become quieter. weight loss (3kg / 6months). non-smoker. drinks about 15 units/week. no regular medication.
- past history: no significant previous medical illnesses.
- family history: lives with her husband and three children.
- ・診察 examination
- looks well.
- organ systems: normal; cardiovascular, respiratory, and abdominal systems.
- muscle power; grossly normal. decrease after testing a movement repetitively.
- motor function: normal; tone, coordination, reflexes and sensation.
- bilateral ptosis. exacerbated by prolonged upward gaze
- eye: normal; pupillary reflexes, eye movements, and funduscopy
- diagnosis: myathenia gravis
- differential diagnoses:
- 上位and/or下位運動ニューロン motor neurone disease 運動ニューロン疾患：線維束性攣縮。進行例では筋力低下
- 筋 muscular dystrophy 筋ジストロフィー：ある種の筋肉が選択的に筋力低下する。家族歴がある。
- 筋 dystrophia myotonica 強直性筋ジストロフィー：咬筋、側頭筋、胸鎖乳突筋の筋萎縮、四肢遠位端の筋萎縮。顔貌が特徴的(前頭部脱毛、無表情、窪んだ頬)。家族歴ある。筋電図が診断に有用(急降下爆撃音)。
- 筋 polymyositis 多発筋炎：普通は皮疹と関節痛が出現。CKが上昇。筋生検が診断に有用
- 筋 myopathy ミオパチー：甲状腺中毒性ミオパチー、甲状腺機能低下症によるミオパチー、クッシング症候群によるミオパチー、アルコール性のミオパチー
- 神経筋接合部？ non-metastatic associations of malignancy (paraneoplastic syndrome(傍腫瘍性症候群 = 腫瘍随伴症候群)のこと)：胸腺腫の症例の10%に重症筋無力症がみられる。ランバート・イートン筋無力症症候群は小細胞癌と関連がある。
- Treatment with penicillamine (used for scleroderma or rheumatoid arthritis) may result in true autoimmune MG, but the weakness is usually mild, and recovery occurs within weeks or months after discontinuing its use.
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics or procainamide can cause exacerbation of weakness in myasthenic patients; very large doses can cause neuromuscular weakness in normal individuals.
- HIM = Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th Edition
- CASES = 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine Second edition
- IMD = 内科診断学第2版
- その他 SP.569 表9-11も参考になるかも。