- socially right or correct; "it isnt right to leave the party without saying goodbye"; "correct behavior" (同)right
- make right or correct; "Correct the mistakes"; "rectify the calculation" (同)rectify, right
- treat a defect; "The new contact lenses will correct for his myopia"
- free from error; especially conforming to fact or truth; "the correct answer"; "the correct version"; "the right answer"; "took the right road"; "the right decision" (同)right
- in accord with accepted standards of usage or procedure; "whats the right word for this?"; "the right way to open oysters" (同)right
- toward or on the right; also used figuratively; "he looked right and left"; "the party has moved right"
- (frequently plural) the interest possessed by law or custom in some intangible thing; "mineral rights"; "film rights"
- anything in accord with principles of justice; "he feels he is in the right"; "the rightfulness of his claim" (同)rightfulness
- a turn toward the side of the body that is on the south when the person is facing east; "take a right at the corner"
- the hand that is on the right side of the body; "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"; "hit him with quick rights to the body" (同)right_hand
- those who support political or social or economic conservatism; those who believe that things are better left unchanged (同)right wing
- an abstract idea of that which is due to a person or governmental body by law or tradition or nature; "they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights"; "Certain rights can never be granted to the government but must be kept in the hands
- location near or direction toward the right side; i.e. the side to the south when a person or object faces east; "he stood on the right"
- make reparations or amends for; "right a wrongs done to the victims of the Holocaust" (同)compensate, redress, correct
- correct in opinion or judgment; "time proved him right" (同)correct
- exactly; "he fell flop on his face" (同)flop
- an interjection expressing agreement (同)right on
- intended for the right hand; "a right-hand glove" (同)right-hand
- (of the side of cloth or clothing) facing or intended to face outward; "the right side of the cloth showed the pattern"; "be sure your shirt is right side out"
- being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the east when facing north; "my right hand"; "right center field"; "a right-hand turn"; "the right bank of a river is the bank on your right side when you are facing downstream"
- completely; "she felt right at home"; "he fell right into the trap"
- having the axis perpendicular to the base; "a right angle"
- immediately; "she called right after dinner"
- in conformance with justice or law or morality; "do the right thing and confess"
- in or into a satisfactory condition; "things are right again now"; "put things right"
- of or belonging to the political or intellectual right
- precisely, exactly; "stand right here!"
- put in or restore to an upright position; "They righted the sailboat that had capsized"
- regain an upright or proper position; "The capsized boat righted again"
- join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- a competitive exhibition of farm products; "she won a blue ribbon for her baking at the county fair"
- gathering of producers to promote business; "world fair"; "trade fair"; "book fair"
- (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored; "a fair complexion"; (同)fairish
- not excessive or extreme; "a fairish income"; "reasonable prices" (同)fairish, reasonable
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul" (同)just
- (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines; "he hit a fair ball over the third base bag"
- attractively feminine; "the fair sex"
- free of clouds or rain; "today will be fair and warm"
- marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness; "proper medical treatment"; "proper manners"
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a persons character, needs; "everything in its proper place"; "the right man for the job"; "she is not suitable for the position" (同)right
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified; "wanted a proper dinner; not just a snack"; "he finally has a proper job"
- limited to the thing specified; "the city proper"; "his claim is connected with the deed proper"
- about average; acceptable; "more than adequate as a secretary" (同)passable, fair to middling, tolerable
- sufficient for the purpose; "an adequate income"; "the food was adequate"; "a decent wage"; "enough food"; "food enough" (同)decent, enough
- having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task; "she had adequate training"; "her training was adequate"; "she was adequate to the job"; "he was equal to the task" (同)equal
- a quantity that is added or subtracted in order to increase the accuracy of a scientific measure (同)fudge factor
- the act of offering an improvement to replace a mistake; setting right (同)rectification
- a drop in stock market activity or stock prices following a period of increases; "market runups are invariably followed by a correction"
- treatment of a specific defect; "the correction of his vision with eye glasses"
- a rebuke for making a mistake (同)chastening, chastisement
- something substituted for an error
- conformity to fact or truth (同)rightness
- the quality of conformity to social expectations
- having something undesirable neutralized; "with glasses her corrected vision was 20:20"
- 『事実に合った』,『正しい』,正確な / 『標準(因習)に合った』,妥当な,適切な(proper) / 〈誤りなど〉'を'『訂正する』,…‘の'誤りを正す / …‘の'誤りに印をつける / (…で)〈人〉'を'罰する,しかる《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / …'を'基準に合わせる,調整する,修正する
- 《名試の前にのみ用いて》『右の』,右側の / 《しばしば『R-』》(政治上)『右派の』,保守的な / 〈U〉《the~》『右』,右側,右方 / 〈C〉『右手』(right hand) / 〈U〉《集合的に》《しばしばthe R-》(政治上の)右派,保守派 / 〈C〉(野球の)右翼(right field) / 『右に』,右側に,右方に
- 《補語にのみ用いて》(道徳的に)『正しい』,正当な,正義の(just) / (人,人の判断・意見などが)『間偉いのない』,正しい(correct) / (事実に合って)『正しい』,正確な / 適切な,ぴったりの / (精神が)健全な,まともな;(心身が)健康な / 表の,正面の / 〈U〉(道徳的な)『正しさ』,正義;正しい行い / 〈C〉〈U〉(法律上・道徳上の)権利 / 〈U〉〈C〉《複数形で》(政治的・社会的な)人権,権利 / 《話》『まっすぐに』;まともに(directly) / 《話》『きっかり』,ちょうど(exactly) / 正確に,間違いなく(correctly) / (道徳的に)正しく,公正に / すっかり,完全に(completely);ずっと(all the way) / 適切に,ふさわしく;都合よく,うまく / 《おもに米話》すぐに,ただちに / 《特定の称号に付けて》非常に(very) / …‘を'正しい位置(状態)に戻す,立ち直らせる,整とんする / 〈誤りなど〉‘を'正す
- 《米》(農産物・家畜などの)『品評会』;(一般に)『博覧会』 / 《英》定期市,縁日(特に祭日などに定期的に開かれ,見世物などが出てにぎわう) / 慈善市(bazaar)
- 『公平な』,適正なルールに従ったフェアな / (天気が)『晴れた』(clear)(風・潮流が)好都合の(favorable) / 《古》(特に女性が)『美しい』,きれいな / (名声などが)汚点のない(水などが)汚れていない;(筆跡などが)はっきりした / (皮膚が)色白の;金髪の(blond[e]) / 相当な,かなりの;まあまあの,(成積が)可の / ていねいな;まことしなやかな / 公平に,適正に,正々堂と / きれいに,はっきりと,快く / まともに,まっすぐに
- (目的に)『適切な』,ふさわしい / 《文》《補語にのみ用いて》《『be proper to』+『名』…に固有の,本来備わっている》 / 基準にかなった,正式の / (行き過ぎるぐらいに)礼儀正しい / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》厳密な,正確な / 《名詞の後に置いて》厳密な意味での,真の,純粋の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》すばらしい,すてきな;《おもに英話》全くの
- (要求・目的に)『十分な』 / かろうじて満足できる / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)『適した』,かなった《+『to』(『for』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉『訂正』,修正,調整 / 〈C〉訂正箇所,訂正の書き入れ / 〈U〉(よくするための)処罰,叱責(しっせき)
- 正しいこと,正確さ, / 適正,適切
||Look up correct in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
||Look up aright, correctly, correctness, rightly, or rightness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Correct or Correctness may refer to:
- Error free
- Correctness (computer science), in theoretical computer science
- Political correctness, a sociolinguistic concept
- Correct, Indiana, an unincorporated community in the US
- Correct Craft, a U.S.-based builder of powerboats
- Correct sampling, a sampling scenario in Gy's sampling theory
- Right (disambiguation)
- Analytical and multibody modeling for the power analysis of standing jumps.
- Palmieri G1, Callegari M, Fioretti S.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Nov;18(14):1564-73. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2014.930135. Epub 2014 Jun 24.
- Two methods for the power analysis of standing jumps are proposed and compared in this article. The first method is based on a simple analytical formulation which requires as input the coordinates of the center of gravity in three specified instants of the jump. The second method is based on a multi
- PMID 24960184
- Improved accuracy in 3D analysis using DLT after lens distortion correction.
- Rossi MM1, Silvatti AP, Dias FA, Barros RM.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Jul;18(9):993-1002. Epub 2013 Dec 17.
- This study aimed at assessing the applicability of a robust method to determine and correct lens distortion before using the direct linear transformation (DLT) algorithm in three-dimensional motion analysis. The known length of a rigid bar was reconstructed under different conditions of working volu
- PMID 24344954
- A validated HPLC method for the analysis of herbal teas from three chemotypes of Brazilian Lippia alba.
- Timóteo P1, Karioti A2, Leitão SG3, Vincieri FF1, Bilia AR1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 15;175:366-73. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.129. Epub 2014 Nov 28.
- Infusions and decoctions of three chemotypes of Lippia alba (Mill.) N. E. Brown (Verbenaceae) were investigated for their quantitative profiles by HPLC-DAD-ESI-MS analyses. An RP-HPLC method was developed which permitted the quality control of the preparations. The correct choice of the column allow
- PMID 25577093
- Detection of the causal agents of Keriorrhea (Lepidocybium flavobrunneum and Ruvettus pretiosus) by means of Real Time PCR.
- Dalama J1, Vieites JM1, Espiñeira M2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 May 1;174:326-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.070. Epub 2014 Nov 17.
- Consumption of Lepidocybium flavobrunneum and Ruvettus pretiosus is related with the gastrointestinal disease called Keriorrhea. Sometimes, intentionally or not, these species are mislabelled as other harmless species, causing severe disruptions to consumers. The correct identification of these spec
- PMID 25529688
- Theoretical and applied linguistics at Kobe Shoin : トークス 19, 123-135, 2016-04-05
- NAID 120005717333
- 岡山県立大学保健福祉学部紀要 = BULLETIN OF FACULTY OF HEALTH AND WELFARE SCIENCE, OKAYAMA PREFECTURAL UNIVERSITY 22, 145-151, 2016-03-12
- NAID 120005719332
- Accurate and molecular-size-tolerant NMR quantitation of diverse components in solution.
- Note that tobacco, alcohol, and drugs may also be included in the Personal and Social History; however, many clinicians find these habits pertinent to the Present Illness.
- adequate、adequately、appropriate、appropriately、apt、correct、endemic、fit、fittingly、germane、in itself、inherent、inherently、intrinsic、justifiable、natural、neatly、original、originally、pertinent、primarily、properly、reasonable、suitable、suitably、suited、valid