- having the same quantity, value, or measure as another; "on equal terms"; "all men are equal before the law"
- be identical or equivalent to; "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!" (同)be
- make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching; "lets equalize the duties among all employees in this office"; "The company matched the discount policy of its competitors" (同)match, equalize, equalise, equate
- be equal to in quality or ability; "Nothing can rival cotton for durability"; "Your performance doesnt even touch that of your colleagues"; "Her persistence and ambition only matches that of her parents" (同)touch, rival, match
- having a firm basis in reality and being therefore important, meaningful, or considerable; "substantial equivalents" (同)substantive
- having substance or capable of being treated as fact; not imaginary; "the substantial world"; "a mere dream, neither substantial nor practical"; "most ponderous and substantial things"- Shakespeare (同)real, material
- to the greatest extent; completely; "youre quite right"; "she was quite alone"; "was quite mistaken"; "quite the opposite"; "not quite finished"; "did not quite make it"
- of an unusually noticeable or exceptional or remarkable kind (not used with a negative); "her victory was quite something"; "shes quite a girl"; "quite a film"; "quite a walk"; "weve had quite an afternoon" (同)quite a, quite an
- to a degree (not used with a negative); "quite tasty"; "quite soon"; "quite ill"; "quite rich" (同)rather
- actually or truly or to an extreme; "was quite a sudden change"; "its quite the thing to do"; "quite the rage"; "Quite so!"
- being essentially equal to something; "it was as good as gold"; "a wish that was equivalent to a command"; "his statement was tantamount to an admission of guilt" (同)tantamount
- the atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element; the standard is 8 for oxygen (同)equivalent_weight, combining weight, eq
- a person or thing equal to another in value or measure or force or effect or significance etc; "send two dollars or the equivalent in stamps"
- exchange messages; "My Russian pen pal and I have been corresponding for several years"
- 『等しい』,同じ / 『平等の』 / 互角の;均等の / (任務・作業などに)耐える力がある,(…する)力量がある《+『to』+名(do『ing』)》 / (…と)『同等の人(物)』《+『of』+『名』》 / …‘に'等しい,匹敵する;(…の点で)…‘に'匹敵する《+『名』+『in(as)』+『名』》
- 『かなりの』,相当の,十分満足できる / 『がんじょうな』,じょうぶな,曳い / 資産のある / (架空でなく)『実在する』,実体のある / 『実質上の』,実質的な
- 『全く』,完全に / 『かなり』,相当に,ずいぶん / ほんとうに,実際に,真に
- 同等の,同量の,同価の / 同等(同価,同量)の物;(文法で)(…の)相当語句《+『for(of)』+『名』》
- 『一致する』,符合する,調和する;(…と)一致する《+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / (性質・機能などの点で)(…に)似ている,相当する《+『to』+『名』》 / 『文通する』,信通する;(…と)文通する《+『with』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Treating trauma in psychosis with EMDR: A pilot study.
- van den Berg DP, van der Gaag M.SourceParnassia Psychiatric Institute, Prinsegracht 63, 2512 EX Den Haag, The Netherlands.
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2012 Mar;43(1):664-71. Epub 2011 Sep 17.
- BACKGROUND: Initial studies have shown that posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) can be effectivelytreated in patients with a psychotic disorder. These studies however used adapted treatment protocols, avoided direct exposure to trauma related stimuli or preceded treatment with stabilizing technique
- PMID 21963888
- Signal quality and Bayesian signal processing in neurofeedback based on real-time fMRI.
- Koush Y, Zvyagintsev M, Dyck M, Mathiak KA, Mathiak K.SourceDepartment of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics, RWTH Aachen University, Germany; JARA, Translational Brain Medicine, Germany.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2012 Jan 2;59(1):478-89. Epub 2011 Aug 4.
- Real-time fMRI allows analysis and visualization of the brain activity online, i.e. within one repetition time. It can be used in neurofeedback applications where subjects attempt to control an activation level in a specified region of interest (ROI) of their brain. The signal derived from the ROI i
- PMID 21839842
- Low-voltage transparent thin-film transistors with ZnO/ITO double-channel layers
- Intrinsic Angular Momentum and Intrinsic Magnetic Moment of Chiral Superconductor on Two-Dimensional Square Lattice
- Considerably definition, to a noteworthy or marked extent; much; noticeably; substantially; amply. See more.
- considerablyとは。意味や和訳。[副]相当に, かなり, ずいぶんThis is considerably more expensive (than that).このほうが（あれより）かなり高いHe was considerably put out by the criticism.彼はその批判にかなり腹を立てた. - goo辞書は国語、英和、 ...
- occasionally the blood loss is more substantial or the split in the wall may be deeper than just the mucosa, leading to perforation.
- A large pulmonary embolism results in both hypoxemia and a substantial increase in right ventricular afterload.(PHD.240)
- appreciable, appreciably, considerable, considerably, correspond, equal, equivalent, fairly, materially, quite, sizeable, substantially, virtual, virtually
- considerably、correspond、correspondence、corresponding、equal、equivalence、equivalency、equivalent weight、equivalently、identical、identically、management、match、parallel、same、substantial
- Since most events occurred in a small number of recent trials that used secure randomisation methods and treatment blinding, sensitivity analyses (available on request) indicated that our results were not materially influenced by uncertainties about the quality of older trials.