- of a quantity that can fulfill a need or requirement but without being abundant; "sufficient food"
- make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- having the normally expected amount; "gives full measure"; "gives good measure"; "a good mile from here" (同)good
- filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach" (同)replete
- complete in extent or degree and in every particular; "a full game"; "a total eclipse"; "a total disaster" (同)total
- (of sound) having marked deepness and body; "full tones"; "a full voice"
- beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening; "full the cloth"
- containing as much or as many as is possible or normal; "a full glass"; "a sky full of stars"; "a full life"; "the auditorium was full to overflowing"
- about average; acceptable; "more than adequate as a secretary" (同)passable, fair to middling, tolerable
- sufficient for the purpose; "an adequate income"; "the food was adequate"; "a decent wage"; "enough food"; "food enough" (同)decent, enough
- having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task; "she had adequate training"; "her training was adequate"; "she was adequate to the job"; "he was equal to the task" (同)equal
- more than enough in size or scope or capacity; "had ample food for the party"; "an ample supply"
- affording an abundant supply; "had ample food for the party"; "copious provisions"; "food is plentiful"; "a plenteous grape harvest"; "a rich supply" (同)copious, plenteous, plentiful, rich
- fairly large; "a sizable fortune"; "an ample waistline"; "of ample proportions" (同)sizable, sizeable
- as much as necessary; "Have I eaten enough?"; (`plenty is nonstandard) "Ive had plenty, thanks" (同)plenty
- an adequate quantity; a quantity that is large enough to achieve a purpose; "enough is as good as a feast"; "there is more than a sufficiency of lawyers in this country" (同)sufficiency
- to the greatest degree or extent; completely or entirely; (`full in this sense is used as a combining form); "fully grown"; "he didnt fully understand"; "knew full well"; "full-grown"; "full-fledged" (同)to the full, full
- of a quantity not able to fulfill a need or requirement; "insufficient funds" (同)deficient
- to a sufficient degree; "she was sufficiently fluent in Mandarin"
- to an insufficient degree; "he was insufficiently prepared"
- 『いっぱいの』,満ちた / (数量が)『たくさんある』,たっぷりある / (程度・量・数などが)『完全な』 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》最大限の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》正式の,本格的な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…で)(腹・胸・頭が)いっぱいの(で)《+『of』+『名』》 / (形・体の一部が)ふっくらした,盛り上がった / (衣服などが)ゆったりしている / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(声・におい・色が)豊かな,濃い / まともに / 非常に(very) / 全部;十分;絶頂
- (要求・目的に)『十分な』 / かろうじて満足できる / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)『適した』,かなった《+『to』(『for』)+『名』》
- 広い,広々とした / 《数えられない名詞・複数名詞の前に用いて》『十分な』(enough),あり余るほどたくさんの(abundant) / ふくよかな,豊満な(full)
- 『不足のない』,十分な / 『十分な量(数)』,足りる量 / 『十分に』(sufficiently) / 全く,すっかり / もうたくさんだ,やめてくれ(Stop!)
- 『十分に』,完全に / まるまる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Recommendation for Center-Based Early Childhood Education to Promote Health Equity.
- Community Preventive Services Task Force.
- Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMP.J Public Health Manag Pract.2016 Dec 15. [Epub ahead of print]
- The Community Preventive Services Task Force recommends early childhood education programs based on strong evidence of effectiveness in improving educational outcomes associated with long-term health and sufficient evidence of effectiveness in improving social- and health-related outcomes. When prov
- PMID 26672408
- Women's Barriers to Prevention of Lymphedema After Breast Surgery and Home Care Needs: A Qualitative Study.
- Cal A1, Bahar Z.
- Cancer nursing.Cancer Nurs.2016 Dec 4. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The incidence of lymphedema occurring after breast surgery poses a high risk of public health. Women undergoing breast surgery have been shown to experience an uncertainty about the prognosis and outcomes of the treatment of lymphedema.OBJECTIVE: The aim of this study was to determine wo
- PMID 26641643
- A new approach for designing disease intervention strategies in metapopulation models.
- Knipl D1,2.
- Journal of biological dynamics.J Biol Dyn.2016 Dec;10(1):71-94. doi: 10.1080/17513758.2015.1107140.
- We describe a new approach for investigating the control strategies of compartmental disease transmission models. The method rests on the construction of various alternative next-generation matrices, and makes use of the type reproduction number and the target reproduction number. A general metapopu
- PMID 26561360
- Permanence of a predator-prey discrete system with Holling-IV functional response and distributed delays.
- Zhang X1, Wu Z1, Zhou T1.
- Journal of biological dynamics.J Biol Dyn.2016 Dec;10(1):1-17. doi: 10.1080/17513758.2015.1099750.
- A predator-prey discrete-time model with Holling-IV functional response and distributed delays is investigated in this paper. By using the comparison theorem of the difference equation and some analysis technique, some sufficient conditions are obtained for the permanence of the discrete predator-pr
- PMID 26496233
- On weakly separable polynomials and weakly quasi-separable polynomials over rings
- First Successful Cord Blood Transplantation from the National Marrow Donor Program for Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Japan
- Performance Management of Cloud Populations via Cloud Probing
- 無料日本語辞書で'sufficient'を翻訳。他の日本語 翻訳の結果: #similarterm1#、# similarterm2#、#similarterm3#
- sufficientとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 ((形式))（数・量について）（人・事に）十分な((for ...))； （…するのに）十分な, 足りる((to do)). ▽「必要にして十分」の意味で, 「あり余っている( ample)」のとは異なる. ⇒ENOUGH[語法], ADEQUATE[類語... - goo辞書は国語、 ...
- sufficient の語源: suf- + fic + -ent ⇛ 下に, 下位の + つくる + 《形容詞をつくる》 ⇛ つくっ たものを下に置いて積んでいけるほど余裕がある ⇛ 【形】十分な.