- within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange; "familiar ordinary objects found in every home"; "a familiar everyday scene"; "a familiar excuse"; "a day like any other filled with familiar duties and experiences"
- a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard (同)familiar spirit
- a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship; "on familiar terms"; "pretending she is on an intimate footing with those she slanders" (同)intimate
- well known or easily recognized; "a familiar figure"; "familiar songs"; "familiar guests"
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc; "essential oil"
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary; "essential tools and materials"; "funds essential to the completion of the project"; "an indispensable worker" (同)indispensable
- basic and fundamental; "the essential feature"
- in an inherent manner; "the subject matter is sexual activity of any overt kind, which is depicted as inherently desirable and exciting"
- with respect to its inherent nature; "this statement is interesting per se" (同)per_se, as_such, in and of itself
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- (物事が)『よく知られている』;見慣れた,聞き慣れた / 《補語にのみ用いて》(物事を)『よく知っている』,(…に)精通している《+『with』+『名』》 / (人が)『親しい』,親密な / (文体などが)くだけた,打ち解けた / (…に)なれなれしい,ずうずうしい《+『with』+『名』》 / 親友 / 使い魔,使いの精(魔法使い魔女などの召使い;小悪魔)
- 『絶対必要な』,欠くことのできない / 『本質の』,本質的な / (植物・薬剤などの)エキスの,精の / (…に)不可欠の要素;(…の)主眼点,要点《+『of』+『名』》
- 本質的に;本来は / 《否定構文で》必然的には(necessarily)
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Live-Cell Imaging of Mitochondria and the Actin Cytoskeleton in Budding Yeast.
- Higuchi-Sanabria R1, Swayne TC2, Boldogh IR1, Pon LA3,4.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2016;1365:25-62. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-3124-8_2.
- Maintenance and regulation of proper mitochondrial dynamics and functions are necessary for cellular homeostasis. Numerous diseases, including neurodegeneration and muscle myopathies, and overall cellular aging are marked by declining mitochondrial function and subsequent loss of multiple other cell
- PMID 26498778
- Semi-automated biobank sample processing with a 384 high density sample tube robot used in cancer and cardiovascular studies.
- Malm J1, Lindberg H, Erlinge D, Appelqvist R, Yakovleva M, Welinder C, Steinfelder E, Fehniger TE, Marko-Varga G.
- Clinical and translational medicine.Clin Transl Med.2015 Dec;4(1):67. doi: 10.1186/s40169-015-0067-0. Epub 2015 Aug 14.
- BACKGROUND: In the postgenomic era, it has become evident that analysis of genetic and protein expression changes alone is not sufficient to understand most disease processes in e.g. cardiovascular and cancer disease. Biobanking has been identified as an important area for development and discovery
- PMID 26272727
- Activated PKR inhibits pancreatic β-cell proliferation through sumoylation-dependent stabilization of P53.
- Song Y1, Wan X2, Gao L2, Pan Y2, Xie W1, Wang H3, Guo J2.
- Molecular immunology.Mol Immunol.2015 Dec;68(2 Pt A):341-9. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2015.09.007. Epub 2015 Oct 9.
- Double-stranded RNA-dependent protein kinase (PKR) is intimately involved in type 2 diabetes due to its role in insulin resistance in peripheral tissues and anti-proliferative effect on pancreatic β-cells. Activated PKR was found to inhibit β-cell proliferation, partially through accumulation of P
- PMID 26446704
- Apolipoprotein E Epsilon 4 Enhances the Association between the rs2910164 Polymorphism of miR-146a and Risk of Atherosclerotic Cerebral Infarction
- Thioredoxin, an antioxidant redox protein, in ovarian follicles of women undergoing <i>in vitro</i> fertilization
- Medicinal Chemistry Focusing on Aggregation of Amyloid-β
- intimatelyとは。意味や和訳。[副]親密に；なれなれしげに；心の底から. ⇒in・ti・mate1 - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- These abrupt changes are intimately linked to switches in ocean circulation, experts say. The annual trek is also intimately tied to the lunar schedule. Make yourself intimately knowledgeable about any activity, sport, or environment ...
- 本質的に、本質上(in essence)。本来。どうしても
- basic, basically, cardinal, elemental, essential, fundamental, fundamentally, inherently, intimate, intimately, intrinsically
- intimate contact