- make by cutting into; "The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock"
- separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone" (同)split, rive
- (embryology) the repeated division of a fertilised ovum (同)segmentation
- the breaking of a chemical bond in a molecule resulting in smaller molecules
- the state of being split or cleft; "there was a cleavage between the liberal and conservative members"
- the act of cleaving or splitting
- the line formed by a groove between two parts (especially the separation between a womans breasts)
- a surgical removal of all or part of a limb
- a condition of disability resulting from the loss of one or more limbs
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton" (同)portion, component part, component, constituent
- something less than the whole of a human artifact; "the rear part of the house"; "glue the two parts together" (同)portion
- a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions; "his part was right in the middle" (同)parting
- a portion of a natural object; "they analyzed the river into three parts"; "he needed a piece of granite" (同)piece
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBCs engineering division" (同)section, division
- the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part" (同)voice
- that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation; "it requires vigilance on our part"; "they resisted every effort on his part"
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain; "we bought split logs for the fireplace"
- a bottle containing half the usual amount
- a promised or claimed share of loot or money; "he demanded his split before they disbanded"
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders equity; "they announced a two-for-one split of the common stock" (同)stock split, split up
- (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl; "he was winning until he got a split in the tenth frame"
- extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
- a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- a lengthwise crack in wood; "he inserted the wedge into a split in the log"
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart (同)partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- the act or process of dividing
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings (同)air division
- a group of ships of similar type (同)naval division
- discord that splits a group (同)variance
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- an administrative unit in government or business
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
- finding a solution to a problem (同)solving
- a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Years resolutions"
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote (同)declaration, resolve
- analysis into clear-cut components (同)resolving
- (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
- the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
- a butchers knife having a large square blade (同)meat cleaver, chopper
- …'を'まっぷたつに割る,裂く / 〈人垣・やぶ・波など〉'を'かき分けて突き進む;〈道〉を'を'切り開く / (木目などに沿って)割れる,裂ける / 切り分けて突き進む
- 〈物が〉(…に)くっつく,固着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 《文》《古》(…への)忠誠を守る,(…を)固守する《+『to』+『名』》
- 割る(割れる)こと;割れ(裂け)目 / 卵割(受精卵の細胞分裂) / (鉱物の結晶の)劈開(へきかい) / 《話》(大きなえりぐりのドレスから見える)乳房の谷間
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- 〈C〉(全体を構成する)『部分』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(…の)『一部』,『一部分』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《割合》…分の1,(比率の)1 / 〈C〉(機械,器具などの)部品 / 〈C〉(仕事などの)『役目』,分担;関与 / 〈U〉(対立・契約などの)一方の側 / 〈C〉《おもに米》(頭髪の)分け目(《おもに英》parting) / 〈C〉《複数形で》地域,地方 / 〈C〉(演劇・影画・オペラなどの)『役』,役割り(role);(役の)せりふ / 〈C〉声部,音部,パート;パート譜 / (複数形で)才能,資質 / …‘を'二つに(部分に)分ける;(各部分に)‘を'分ける)《+『名』+『into』(『in』)+『名』》 / (…から)…を引き離す,分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (二つ以上の部分に)『分かれる』 / 『別れる』 / (物を)手放す,処分する《+『with』+『名』〈物〉》 / 一部分は,部分的に,幾分
- …‘を'『縦に割る』,裂く / …‘を'分割する,ばらばらに分ける / 〈利益など〉‘を'『分配する』,分け合う;〈費用など〉‘を'分担する《+『up』+『名』,+『名』+『up』》 / 『割れる』,裂ける / 『壊れる』,砕ける,破裂する;(部分などに)分かれる,分裂する《+『up』》;(…と)けんかする《+『with』+『名』》 / (急いで)去る,帰る(leave);姿を消す / (…の)割れ(裂け)目;ひび《+『in』+『名』》 / 仲間割れ,分裂 / 分け前 / 《しばしば複数形で》(曲芸などの)大股(おおまた)開き / (ボーリングで)スプリット(残ったピンが離れていてスペア(spare)を取りにくい形になること) / 《話》(ソーダ・アルコール飲料などの)小びん / (縦に)裂けた,割れた / 分裂した,分割された
- 〈U〉分けること,『分割』,分離;『分配』 / 〈C〉(分割された)部分 / 〈U〉(意見・感情の相違による)分裂,不一致,不和 / 〈U〉割り算 / 〈C〉仕切り;境界線 / 〈C〉(官庁・会社の)『部門』;(大学の)学部 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(陸軍で)師団;(海軍で)分艦隊 / 〈C〉(英議会の)票決,採決
- 〈U〉『決心』(『決定』)すること;〈U〉『決意』,誓い / 〈C〉(集会・議会などの)『決議』,決議案 / 〈U〉強固な意志,不屈 / 〈U〉(問題などの)解決,解明,解答《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)分解,分析《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of ultrasonic processing on caspase-3, calpain expression and myofibrillar structure of chicken during post-mortem ageing.
- Chen L1, Feng XC1, Zhang YY2, Liu XB1, Zhang WG3, Li CB3, Ullah N1, Xu XL3, Zhou GH4.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jun 15;177:280-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.064. Epub 2014 Nov 15.
- In this investigation, ultrasonic treatments at a frequency of 40kHz and power of 1500W made caspase-3 and calpain activities significantly higher in chicken muscle after slaughter during 5d storage (p<0.01). Additionally Western blotting analysis of α-spectrin showed that ultrasonic treatments
- PMID 25660887
- Fenton fragmentation for faster electrophoretic on chip purification of amplifiable genomic DNA.
- Hakenberg S1, Hügle M2, Meyer P2, Behrmann O2, Dame G3, Urban GA4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 May 15;67:49-52. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.06.003. Epub 2014 Jun 6.
- With a rapid and simple actuation protocol electrophoretic nucleic acid extraction is easy automatable, requires no moving parts, is easy to miniaturize and furthermore possesses a size dependent cut-off filter adjustable by the pore size of the hydrogel. However electrophoretic nucleic acid extract
- PMID 24970713
- Detection of T4 polynucleotide kinase activity based on cationic conjugated polymer-mediated fluorescence resonance energy transfer.
- Lian S1, Liu C2, Zhang X1, Wang H1, Li Z1.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Apr 15;66:316-20. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.11.045. Epub 2014 Nov 24.
- A simple but robust strategy for sensitive detection of T4 polynucleotide kinase (T4 PNK) activity is developed by means of a DNA phosphorylation-accelerated λ exonuclease cleavage reaction coupled with cationic conjugated polymer (CCP)-mediated fluorescence resonance energy transfer (FRET). Firstl
- PMID 25437369
- Preparation of oligosaccharides from Chinese yam and their antioxidant activity.
- Chen YF1, Zhu Q2, Wu S3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Apr 15;173:1107-10. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.10.153. Epub 2014 Nov 7.
- In the present study, the oligosaccharides from Chinese yam were prepared by hydrolysis with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), which can cleave the glycosidic bonds in polysaccharides. The hydrolysis conditions were optimised by using a central composite design (CCD) as follows: reaction time 4.02 h, temper
- PMID 25466131
- The Dynamin 2 inhibitor Dynasore affects the actin filament distribution during mouse early embryo development
- , , [他], , , ,
- Journal of Reproduction and Development 61(1), 49-53, 2015
- … When Dynamin 2 activity was inhibited by Dynasore, embryos failed to cleave to the 2-cell or 4-cell stage. …
- NAID 130004774179
- 村上 正浩,石田 直樹
- 有機合成化学協会誌 73(1), 29-38, 2015
- … Rhodium(I) complexes cleave the carbon-carbon bond of strained tert-alcohols by β-carbon elimination to generate organorhodium(I) intermediates, and thus trigger reconstruction of their frameworks into totally different ones with excellent atom economy. …
- NAID 130004749153
- Growth Inhibition of Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Cells by sgRNA Targeting the Cyclin D1 mRNA Based on TRUE Gene Silencing
- Iizuka Satoshi,Oridate Nobuhiko,Nashimoto Masayuki,Fukuda Satoshi,Tamura Masato
- PLOS one 9(12), e114121, 2014-12-01
- … This technology is based on a unique enzymatic property of mammalian tRNase ZL, which is that it can cleave any target RNA at any desired site by recognizing a pre-tRNA-like complex formed between the target RNA and an artificial small guide RNA (sgRNA). …
- NAID 120005540292
- An Amphibian Acanthocephalan, Acanthocephalus lucidus (Echinorhynchida: Echinorhynchidae), Infecting a Fish, Salvelinus leucomaenis leucomaenis (Salmoniformes: Salmonidae)
- Nagasawa Kazuya
- Species diversity : an international journal for taxonomy, systematics, speciation, biogeography, and life history research of animals 19(2), 151-156, 2014-11-25
- … An adult male specimen of the amphibian acanthocephalan Acanthocephalus lucidus Van Cleave, 1925 was isolated from the intestine of a whitespotted char, Salvelinus leucomaenis leucomaenis (Pallas, 1814), collected from a stream in Aomori Prefecture, northern Japan. …
- NAID 110009872239
- システム開発のことなら「株式会社クリーブ」にお任せ下さい。監視システム、管理システム、制御システム、配信システムなど、様々な分野においてのシステム開発を手がけております。 ... 会社案内では、株式会社クリーブの経営 ...
- CLEAVEでは全てのボードがシェイパー中津川 賢のハンドシェイプによって生み出されます。シェイパーとCLEAVEプロライダーによるテストを経て選りすぐったマテリアルのみを採用し、そのマテリアル特性とハンドシェイプを高次元で融合 ...
- 2013/9/3 "US EAST COAST TOUR＆THE FEST 12出演決定！" アメリカ東海岸ツアーが決定しました！Cleaveとしてアメリカに渡るのは2度目ですが、今回は、昨年日本ツアーを共にしたHeartsounds、解散前ラストツアーとなるThe Stereo ...
- array split ( string $pattern , string $string [, int $limit = -1 ] )
- split -b 512k target_file splited_file
- split -b 500m target_file splited_file
- ファイルを結合 → cat
- ameliorate、amelioration、cleavage、cleave、contingency、definition、divide、division、fractionate、fractionation、mince、parcellated、part、parted、partition、recover、recovery、recuperate、regain、resolve、resolving power、restitution、restoration、restore、return、reversal、settle、solution、solve、split、unravel
- diffuse lymphoma、diffuse mixed-cell lymphoma、diffuse small cleaved-cell lymphoma、high-grade lymphoma、intermediate-grade lymphoma、low-grade lymphoma、lymphosarcoma、mixed lymphoma、mixed-cell lymphoma、non-Hodgkin lymphoma、non-Hodgkin's lymphoma、nonHodgkin's lymphoma、reticulosarcoma、reticulum-cell sarcoma、small noncleaved-cell lymphoma、undifferentiated lymphoma
- diffuse lymphoma、diffuse mixed-cell lymphoma、high-grade lymphoma、intermediate-grade lymphoma、low-grade lymphoma、lymphosarcoma、mixed lymphoma、mixed-cell lymphoma、non-Hodgkin lymphoma、non-Hodgkin's lymphoma、nonHodgkin's lymphoma、reticulosarcoma、reticulum-cell sarcoma、small non-cleaved-cell lymphoma、small noncleaved-cell lymphoma、undifferentiated lymphoma
- diffuse lymphoma、diffuse mixed-cell lymphoma、diffuse small cleaved-cell lymphoma、high-grade lymphoma、intermediate-grade lymphoma、low-grade lymphoma、lymphosarcoma、mixed lymphoma、mixed-cell lymphoma、non-Hodgkin lymphoma、non-Hodgkin's lymphoma、nonHodgkin's lymphoma、reticulosarcoma、reticulum-cell sarcoma、small non-cleaved-cell lymphoma、undifferentiated lymphoma
- follicular large-cell lymphoma、follicular lymphoma、follicular mixed-cell lymphoma、nodular lymphoma