- (law) unsworn statement that can be admitted in evidence in a legal transaction; "his declaration of innocence"
- a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties
- a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written)
- state firmly; "He declared that he was innocent"
- declare to be; "She was declared incompetent"; "judge held that the defendant was innocent" (同)adjudge, hold
- authorize payments of; "declare dividends"
- designate (a trump suit or no-trump) with the final bid of a hand
- make a declaration (of dutiable goods) to a customs official; "Do you have anything to declare?"
- proclaim ones support, sympathy, or opinion for or against; "His wife declared at once for moving to the West Coast"
- state emphatically and authoritatively; "He declared that he needed more money to carry out the task he was charged with"
- give the names of; "He announced the winners of the spelling bee"
- foreshadow or presage (同)annunciate, harbinger, foretell, herald
- announce publicly or officially; "The President declared war" (同)declare
- make known; make an announcement; "She denoted her feelings clearly" (同)denote
- have (ones written work) issued for publication; "How many books did Georges Simenon write?"; "She published 25 books during her long career" (同)write
- prepare and issue for public distribution or sale; "publish a magazine or newspaper" (同)bring_out, put_out, issue, release
- a formal public statement; "the government made an announcement about changes in the drug war"; "a declaration of independence" (同)proclamation, annunciation, declaration
- a public statement containing information about an event that has happened or is going to happen; "the announcement appeared in the local newspaper"; "the promulgation was written in English" (同)promulgation
- a request for payment; "the notification stated the grace period and the penalties for defaulting" (同)notice
- return required of a taxpayer whose tax withheld from income does not meet the tax liability for the year (同)estimated tax return
- 〈U〉(…の)『宣言』,発表,布告《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉申告書 / 〈C〉供述
- …'を'『宣言する』,告示する,公表する / …'を'『強調する』 / 〈課税品・所得額〉'を'申告する / …'を'明らかにする(reveal);…'を'表す(show) / (…に反対,賛成を)表明する,声明する《+『against』(『for』,『in favor of』)+『名』(do『ing』)》
- …'を'『発表する』,公表する / …‘の'来訪(到着,出席)を大声で告げる;〈食事〉‘の'用意ができたことを大声で知らせる / 〈物事が〉…'を'示す / (ラジオ・テレビで)〈試合など〉‘の'アナウンスをする / アナウンサーとして勤める(働く)
- 〈本・雑誌など〉‘を'『出版する』,発行する;〈作家など〉‘の'作品を出版する / …‘を'一般に知らせる,公表する / 出版する,発行する
- 〈U〉〈C〉通知,通告,告示 / 〈C〉通知書;届け書
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- MTurk Participants Have Substantially Lower Evaluative Subjective Well-Being Than Other Survey Participants.
- Stone AA, Walentynowicz M, Schneider S, Junghaenel DU, Wen CK.
- Computers in human behavior. 2019 May;94()1-8.
- Amazon's MTurk platform has become a popular site for obtaining relatively inexpensive and convenient adult samples for use in behavioral research. Concerns have been raised about selection issues, because MTurk workers chose to participate in the platform and select the tasks they perform (of many
- PMID 30880871
- Serious adverse events and deaths linked to poor ventilator use: A report of four closed claims.
- Theissen A, Piriou V, Fuz F, Autran M, Albaladejo P, Trouiller P.
- Anaesthesia, critical care & pain medicine. 2019 Apr;38(2)143-145.
- Through this series of four closed claims, we highlight examples of accidents stemming from poor ventilator use. We then review the main issues in this regard as reported in the literature and by learned societies. This case series has led us to emphasise the need for safety procedures involving sys
- PMID 30292488
- Subjective memory complaints after electroconvulsive therapy: systematic review.
- Vann Jones S, McCollum R.
- BJPsych bulletin. 2019 Apr;43(2)73-80.
- Aims and methodFew studies have looked at subjective memory impairment from electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) after treatment completion. We aimed to systematically review all available evidence for subjective post-treatment effects. RESULTS: We included 16 studies in this review. There was considerab
- PMID 30860456
- ASEAN人権宣言 (2012) -採択の背景と今後の課題-
- 1933年の世界経済会議とスターリング・ブロック : ポンド没落の視点から
- 井上 巽
- 歴史と経済 55(4), 16-29, 2013-07-30
- … After the failure of the World Conference, Britain and her imperial partners issued the Empire Declaration and re-affirmed the sterling bloc's Ottawa policy, which at first glance appeared to be extremely loose and passive. …
- NAID 110009624369
- WG4:経営に役立つ『自己適合宣言』の研究 : 形骸化ISOから,儲けるISOへの革新(<特集>有効な審査技術とQMSの能力向上のためのツール)
- 池田 輝雄
- 品質 43(3), 286-289, 2013-07-15
- … Therefore WG4 focused on "the Self-Declaration of Conformity" based on its own identity regarding the Examined Organization's Challenge especially within the Examined Organization's Challenge which appears for being on the defensive and the Examination Organization's Challenge which appears for being on the subjectivity as the WG4 research subject. …
- NAID 110009625077
- declaration 【名】公表、宣言、布告、〔税関での〕申告【文例】 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- a declaration of bankruptcy 波綻の宣告. 3 《法律》原告の最初の訴答, 請求申し立て（書）. 4 《トランプ》（切り札や取れる組数・点数などの）宣言. 5 （課税査定のための）所得・物品の申告. 出典｜小学館 この辞書 の凡例を見る ...
- 1 G7 Ise-Shima Leaders’ Declaration G7 Ise-Shima Summit, 26-27 May 2016 Preamble We, the leaders of the G7, met in Ise-Shima on 26 and 27 May 2016 to address major global economic and political challenges. Global growth ...