- submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority; "submit a bill to a legislative body"
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%" (同)issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party" (同)homecoming
- a reciprocal group action; "in return we gave them as good as we got" (同)paying back, getting even
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- a tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player; "he won the point on a cross-court return"
- the act of going back to a prior location; "they set out on their return to the base camp"
- the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction (同)coming back
- bring back to the point of departure (同)take_back, bring back
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- make a return; "return a kickback"
- return in kind; "return a compliment"; "return her love"
- return to a previous position; in mathematics; "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
- getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing" (同)return, restoration, regaining
- the act of restoring something to its original state
- (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
- finding a solution to a problem (同)solving
- a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Years resolutions"
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote (同)declaration, resolve
- analysis into clear-cut components (同)resolving
- (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
- the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
- make clearly visible; "can this image be resolved?"
- find the solution; "solve an equation"; "solve for x" (同)solve
- cover anew; "recover a chair"
- regain a former condition after a financial loss; "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"; "The company managed to recuperate" (同)go_back, recuperate
- regain or make up for; "recuperate ones losses" (同)recoup, recuperate
- get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly" (同)retrieve, find, regain
- give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner" (同)restitute
- return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition" (同)reconstruct
- bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne" (同)reinstate, reestablish
- a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed; "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
- the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- (corporate finance) the amount, expressed as a percentage, that is earned on a companys total capital calculated by dividing the total capital into earnings before interest, taxes, or dividends are paid (同)return on investment, ROI
- a law affirming that to continue after a certain level of performance has been reached will result in a decline in effectiveness
- a return ticket (at reduced fare) for traveling both ways in the same day
- (often followed by `for' (同)reciprocally
- tending to return to an earlier state (同)reverting
- tending to be turned back (同)reversive
- (…から元の場所・状態などに)『帰る』,戻る《+from+名+to+『名』》 / 再び起こる,再発する / (元の持ち主・場所・状態に)…‘を'『返す』,戻す《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (同じようなやり方で)(…に対して)…‘を'『お返しする』,…‘で'こたえる《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / …‘を'公式に報告する,答申する / 〈利子・利益など〉‘を'生む,生ずる / (国会議員などに)…‘を'選出する / 《しばしば引用節を従えて》…‘と'言葉を返す,返答する / 〈C〉(…から…べ)『帰って来ること』,帰還《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…が)再び起ること(来ること);(病気の)再発《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…を)戻すこと,(…の)返却《+『fo』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…に対する)返礼,返報《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉公式の報告[書],答申,(所得の)申告 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》収入;利潤 / 《英》(国会議員などの)選挙 / 《米》『帰りの』;《英》往復の(《米》round・trip)) / 返しの,返報の
- (拾得物・盗品などの)正当な持ち主への返還《+『to』+『名』》 / (与えた損害・損失・傷害などの)賠償,補償,弁償《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉『決心』(『決定』)すること;〈U〉『決意』,誓い / 〈C〉(集会・議会などの)『決議』,決議案 / 〈U〉強固な意志,不屈 / 〈U〉(問題などの)解決,解明,解答《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)分解,分析《+『of』+『名』》
- …‘を'『決心する』,『決意する』 / 〈問題・疑惑など〉‘を'『解決する』,解明する,解く / 〈議会などが〉…‘を'議決する,票決する / (構成要素に)…‘を'分解する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…を)『決定する』,『決心する』《+『on』(『upon』,『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)『分解する』《+『into』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《文》強固な意志,分屈 / 〈C〉決心,決意
- 〈失ったもの〉‘を'『取り戻す』,『回復する』 / 〈損失など〉‘を'埋め合わせる / (…から)正常な状態に戻る,回復する《+『from』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- (元の状態に)…‘を'復活させる,回復させる,復帰させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (元の形に)〈美術品・建物など〉‘を'『修復する』,復元する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈盗品など〉‘を'『返す』,返却する
- 〈U〉(…を元の状態・役職などに)『復活』(『回復』)『すること』,(…の…への)修復(復元)《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)返還《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉修復した物,復元された物 / 《the R-》(英国の)王政回復(1660年のチャールズ2世の復位);王政回復時代(1660‐88)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Efficacy of leukotriene receptor antagonist with anti-H1 receptor antagonist plus anti-H2 receptor antagonist for treatment of refractory chronic idiopathic urticaria.
- Wan KS1, Chang YS.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):459-61. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.849791. Epub 2013 Nov 5.
- BACKGROUND: The efficacy of the combination of leukotriene receptor antagonist (LRA) and H1 antihistamine was similar to the synergistic regimen of H1 and H2 antihistamine for treatment of chronic idiopathic urticaria (CIU). However, the effective rates of these two regimens were only 53.3% and 63.3
- PMID 24192062
- Histological and Finite Element Analysis of Cell Death due to Irreversible Electroporation.
- Long G1, Bakos G, Shires PK, Gritter L, Crissman JW, Harris JL, Clymer JW.
- Technology in cancer research & treatment.Technol Cancer Res Treat.2014 Dec;13(6):561-9. doi: 10.7785/tcrtexpress.2013.600253. Epub 2013 Aug 31.
- Irreversible electroporation (IRE) has been shown to be an effective method of killing cells locally. In contrast to radiofrequency ablation, the mechanism by which cells are thought to die via IRE is the creation of pores in cell membranes, without substantial increase in tissue temperature. To det
- PMID 24000980
- Preventing the return of smallpox: molecular modeling studies on thymidylate kinase from Variola virus.
- Guimarães AP1, Ramalho TC, França TC.
- Journal of biomolecular structure & dynamics.J Biomol Struct Dyn.2014 Oct;32(10):1601-12. doi: 10.1080/07391102.2013.830578. Epub 2013 Sep 2.
- Smallpox was one of the most devastating diseases in the human history and still represents a serious menace today due to its potential use by bioterrorists. Considering this threat and the non-existence of effective chemotherapy, we propose the enzyme thymidylate kinase from Variola virus (VarTMPK)
- PMID 23998201
- Gender similarities and differences in sexual arousal, desire, and orgasmic pleasure in the laboratory.
- Paterson LQ1, Jin ES, Amsel R, Binik YM.
- Journal of sex research.J Sex Res.2014 Oct;51(7):801-13. doi: 10.1080/00224499.2013.867922. Epub 2014 Mar 3.
- Relatively little is known about gender differences in the orgasm experience. The objectives of this study were to compare men's and women's patterns of sexual arousal and desire before and after orgasm, and the predictors of their orgasmic pleasure. Using their typical technique, where masturbation
- PMID 24588445
- 20 Gbps operation of membrane-based GaInAs/InP waveguide-type p–i–n photodiode bonded on Si substrate
- 岩盤力学に関するシンポジウム講演論文集 Proceedings of the Symposium on Rock Mechanics 45, 303-308, 2018-01-15
- NAID 40021428010
- 富士山北面における雪崩による撹乱と植生の動態 : 植生の雪崩指標と年輪解析による推定
- 雪氷 : journal of the Japanese Society of Snow and Ice 80(1), 3-18, 2018-01
- NAID 40021451393
- 職場内でのメンタルヘルス対策の実態 (特集 産業保健におけるメンタルヘルス)
- ameliorate、amelioration、cleavage、cleave、contingency、definition、divide、division、fractionate、fractionation、mince、parcellated、part、parted、partition、recover、recovery、recuperate、regain、resolve、resolving power、restitution、restoration、restore、return、reversal、settle、solution、solve、split、unravel