- make clearly visible; "can this image be resolved?"
- find the solution; "solve an equation"; "solve for x" (同)solve
- tell spontaneously; "crack a joke"
- become fractured; break or crack on the surface only; "The glass cracked when it was heated" (同)check, break
- break into simpler molecules by means of heat; "The petroleum cracked"
- break partially but keep its integrity; "The glass cracked"
- cause to become cracked; "heat and light cracked the back of the leather chair"
- reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted; highly addictive (同)crack_cocaine, tornado
- a usually brief attempt; "he took a crack at it"; "I gave it a whirl" (同)fling, go, pass, whirl, offer
- a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts; "there was a crack in the mirror"
- a long narrow opening (同)cleft, crevice, fissure, scissure
- a sudden sharp noise; "the crack of a whip"; "he heard the cracking of the ice"; "he can hear the snap of a twig" (同)cracking, snap
- gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions; "she cracked my password"; "crack a safe"
- hit forcefully; deal a hard blow, making a cracking noise; "The teacher cracked him across the face with a ruler"
- make a very sharp explosive sound; "His gun cracked"
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which memory of an unacceptable act or impulse is separated from the emotion originally associated with it
- a state of separation between persons or groups
- the act of isolating something; setting something apart from others (同)closing off
- a countrys withdrawal from international politics; "he opposed a policy of American isolation"
- a feeling of being disliked and alone
- getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing" (同)return, restoration, regaining
- the act of restoring something to its original state
- a loss (or serious disruption) of organization in some system; "a disintegration of personality"
- form a community; "The Swedes settled in Minnesota"
- a long wooden bench with a back (同)settee
- get ones revenge for a wrong or an injury; "I finally settled with my old enemy" (同)get back
- take up residence and become established; "The immigrants settled in the Midwest" (同)locate
- become settled or established and stable in ones residence or life style; "He finally settled down" (同)root, take root, steady down, settle_down
- settle into a position, usually on a surface or ground; "dust settled on the roofs" (同)settle_down
- settle conclusively; come to terms; "We finally settled the argument" (同)square off, square_up, determine
- accept despite lack of complete satisfaction; "We settled for a lower price"
- arrange or fix in the desired order; "She settled the teacart"
- become clear by the sinking of particles; "the liquid gradually settled"
- become resolved, fixed, established, or quiet; "The roar settled to a thunder"; "The wind settled in the West"; "it is settling to rain"; "A cough settled in her chest"; "Her mood settled into lethargy"
- cause to become clear by forming a sediment (of liquids)
- come to rest
- dispose of; make a financial settlement
- end a legal dispute by arriving at a settlement; "The two parties finally settled"
- establish or develop as a residence; "He settled the farm 200 years ago"; "This land was settled by Germans"
- submit (a report, etc.) to someone in authority; "submit a bill to a legislative body"
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property; "the average return was about 5%" (同)issue, take, takings, proceeds, yield, payoff
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party" (同)homecoming
- a reciprocal group action; "in return we gave them as good as we got" (同)paying back, getting even
- (American football) the act of running back the ball after a kickoff or punt or interception or fumble
- a tennis stroke that sends the ball back to the other player; "he won the point on a cross-court return"
- the act of going back to a prior location; "they set out on their return to the base camp"
- the occurrence of a change in direction back in the opposite direction (同)coming back
- bring back to the point of departure (同)take_back, bring back
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- make a return; "return a kickback"
- return in kind; "return a compliment"; "return her love"
- return to a previous position; in mathematics; "The point returned to the interior of the figure"
- separated according to race, sex, class, or religion; "separate but equal"; "girls and boys in separate classes"
- a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea" (同)disunite, divide, part
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries" (同)divide
- make a division or separation (同)divide
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated" (同)divide, part
- go ones own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party" (同)part, split
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up" (同)part, split up, split, break, break_up
- divide into components or constituents; "Separate the wheat from the chaff"
- independent; not united or joint; "a problem consisting of two separate issues"; "they went their separate ways"; "formed a separate church"
- (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
- finding a solution to a problem (同)solving
- a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Years resolutions"
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote (同)declaration, resolve
- analysis into clear-cut components (同)resolving
- (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
- the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
- a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution; "he used a solution of peroxide and water"
- the successful action of solving a problem; "the solution took three hours"
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem; "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"; "the answers were in the back of the book"; "he computed the result to four decimal places" (同)answer, result, resolution, solvent
- the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation (同)root
- a method for solving a problem; "the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook"
- characterized by musical dissonance; harmonically unresolved (同)dissonant
- …‘を'『決心する』,『決意する』 / 〈問題・疑惑など〉‘を'『解決する』,解明する,解く / 〈議会などが〉…‘を'議決する,票決する / (構成要素に)…‘を'分解する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…を)『決定する』,『決心する』《+『on』(『upon』,『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)『分解する』《+『into』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《文》強固な意志,分屈 / 〈C〉決心,決意
- 『割れ目』,ひび,きず;(戸・窓の)わずかの開き / 『パチッ,ピシッ,バン,ガチャッ』(物が壊れたり銃声などの音) / 強い一撃 / (声の)しゃがれ,うわずり;声変り / 《話》瞬間,一瞬 / 気のきいた言葉;皮肉;冗談 / 《話》(…の)機会,試み《+『at』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / …‘に'『ひびを入れる』 / …'を'パチッと割る,砕く / …'を'パチッ(ビシッ)と鳴らす / …'を'ピシャリと打つ / 〈声〉'を'かすれさせる,うわずらせる / 《話》〈家など〉‘に'押し入る;〈金庫など〉'を'破る / 《話》…'を'解く;〈暗号など〉'を'解読する / 《話》〈冗談など〉'を'とばす / 《話》〈酒びんなど〉'を'ポンとあけて飲む / 〈石油〉'を'分解蒸留する / 『割れる』,くだける;ひびがはいる / 『パチッ』(『ビシッ,バン,ガチャッ』)『と鳴る』 / 〈声が〉かすれる;うわずる / (疲労・苦痛などに)参る,屈する / 第一級の,優秀な / パチッと
- (拾得物・盗品などの)正当な持ち主への返還《+『to』+『名』》 / (与えた損害・損失・傷害などの)賠償,補償,弁償《+『of』+『名』》
- 分解,崩壊 / (放射性元素の)崩壊 / (岩石などの)風化作用
- …‘を'『決定する』,〈日取りなど〉‘を'決める,〈問題など〉‘を'解決する / …‘を'整理する,整とんする / 〈勘定など〉‘を'清算する,支払う / (…に)〈財産など〉‘を'譲る《+『名』+『on』+『名』》 / 〈ある地域〉‘に'植民する / …‘を'『安定させる』,調節する / 〈神経・胃など〉‘を'『静める』,落ち着かせる / 〈液体〉‘を'澄ませる / 〈かす・おりなど〉‘を'沈ませる,沈殿させる / (…に)決定する,決める《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)定住する《+『in』+『名』》 / 〈鳥などが〉(…に)とまる,降りる《+『on』+『名』》 / 徐々に沈む
- (…から元の場所・状態などに)『帰る』,戻る《+from+名+to+『名』》 / 再び起こる,再発する / (元の持ち主・場所・状態に)…‘を'『返す』,戻す《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (同じようなやり方で)(…に対して)…‘を'『お返しする』,…‘で'こたえる《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / …‘を'公式に報告する,答申する / 〈利子・利益など〉‘を'生む,生ずる / (国会議員などに)…‘を'選出する / 《しばしば引用節を従えて》…‘と'言葉を返す,返答する / 〈C〉(…から…べ)『帰って来ること』,帰還《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…が)再び起ること(来ること);(病気の)再発《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…を)戻すこと,(…の)返却《+『fo』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…に対する)返礼,返報《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉公式の報告[書],答申,(所得の)申告 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》収入;利潤 / 《英》(国会議員などの)選挙 / 《米》『帰りの』;《英》往復の(《米》round・trip)) / 返しの,返報の
- …‘を'『分離』する』,引き分ける;(…から)…‘を'引き分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…に)〈一つの物〉‘を'『分割する』,分ける《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉別れる;別れて(…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》 / (…から)分離する,離れる《+『from』+『名』》 / 『離れた』,分かれた / (関係がなく)別の,異質な(different) / 個々の,個別の(individual)
- 〈U〉『決心』(『決定』)すること;〈U〉『決意』,誓い / 〈C〉(集会・議会などの)『決議』,決議案 / 〈U〉強固な意志,不屈 / 〈U〉(問題などの)解決,解明,解答《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)分解,分析《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(問題などを)『解くこと』,解明,解決法《+『of』(『for, to』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(問題などの)『解答』,説明《+『of』(『to, for』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『溶液』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉溶解
||Look up resolve in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Resolve may refer to:
- Resolve or Resolution in music
- "Resolve" (song), by the Foo Fighters
- Resolve (Lagwagon album)
- Resolve (Last Tuesday album)
- Resolution (music)
- The Resolve, a 1915 American silent short drama film
- "Resolve" (One Tree Hill episode)
- RESOLVE, NASA's Regolith and Environment Science and Oxygen and Lunar Volatiles Extraction rover
- RESOLVE, a dispute resolution-related non-profit group
- Operation Vigilant Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Fallujah, Iraq
- Operation Mountain Resolve, a U.S. military operation that took place in Afghanistan
- ST Resolve, a British tugboat
- Claris Resolve, a spreadsheet program
- DaVinci Resolve, a color correction software created by Blackmagic Design
- Angular resolution, the ability of any image-forming device to distinguish small details of an object
- The EW system RESOLVE, manufactured by Roke Manor Research Limited
- Resolve, a headache relief remedy owned by Reckitt Benckiser
- Resolution (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cytokine mediated tissue fibrosis.
- Borthwick LA, Wynn TA, Fisher AJ.SourceTissue Fibrosis and Repair Group, Institute of Cellular Medicine, Medical School, Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE2 4HH, UK; Immunopathogenesis Section, Laboratory of Parasitic Diseases, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA. Electronic address: Lee.Borthwick@Newcastle.ac.uk.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Jul;1832(7):1049-60. doi: 10.1016/j.bbadis.2012.09.014. Epub 2012 Oct 6.
- Acute inflammation is a recognised part of normal wound healing. However, when inflammation fails to resolve and a chronic inflammatory response is established this process can become dysregulated resulting in pathological wound repair, accumulation of permanent fibrotic scar tissue at the site of i
- PMID 23046809
- Clarifying Prehistoric Parasitism from a Complementary Morphological and Molecular Approach.
- Cleeland LM, Reichard MV, Tito RY, Reinhard KJ, Lewis CM Jr.SourceUniversity of Oklahoma, Department of Anthropology, 455 West Lindsey, Dale Hall Tower 521, Norman, OK 73019.
- Journal of archaeological science.J Archaeol Sci.2013 Jul 1;40(7):3060-3066.
- This paper reports an approach to the identification of prehistoric parasitic infection, which integrates traditional morphological methods with molecular methods. The approach includes the strengths of each method while mitigating the limitations. Demonstrating the efficacy of this approach, we pro
- PMID 23645967
- Enhancement of PCR Amplification of Moderate GC-Containing and Highly GC-Rich DNA Sequences.
- Strien J, Sanft J, Mall G.SourceInstitute of Legal Medicine, Jena University Hospital-Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Fürstengraben 23, 07743, Jena, Germany, Juliane.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Molecular biotechnology.Mol Biotechnol.2013 Jul;54(3):1048-54. doi: 10.1007/s12033-013-9660-x.
- PCR is a commonly used and highly efficient technique in biomolecular laboratories for specific amplification of DNA. However, successful DNA amplification can be very time consuming and troublesome because many factors influence PCR efficiency. Especially GC-rich DNA complicates amplification becau
- PMID 23568183
- Reconstructing the phylogeny of aphids (Hemiptera: Aphididae) using DNA of the obligate symbiont Buchnera aphidicola.
- Nováková E, Hypša V, Klein J, Foottit RG, von Dohlen CD, Moran NA.SourceFaculty of Science, University of South Bohemia, and Institute of Parasitology, Biology Centre, ASCR, v.v.i., Branisovka 31, 37005 Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic; Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Yale University, 300 Heffernan Dr., West Haven, CT 06516-4150, USA. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution.Mol Phylogenet Evol.2013 Jul;68(1):42-54. doi: 10.1016/j.ympev.2013.03.016. Epub 2013 Mar 29.
- Reliable phylogenetic reconstruction, as a framework for evolutionary inference, may be difficult to achieve in some groups of organisms. Particularly for lineages that experienced rapid diversification, lack of sufficient information may lead to inconsistent and unstable results and a low degree of
- PMID 23542003
- <一般論文>A. P. Ushenko の単純嘘つき文の議論に見る真理概念の哲学的分析の歴史
- 鈴木 真奈
- 科学哲学科学史研究 (9), 2015-03-31
- … He insisted that the formal logic couldn't resolve theparadox. …
- NAID 120005593662
- 櫻井 勇良
- 湘南工科大学紀要 49(1), 47-64, 2015-03-31
- … Using the experimental equipment produced in the class, students were able to resolve these contradictions, employing the process of premise, contradiction, and knowledge reconstruction. …
- NAID 110009886477
- 書評 James Steinberg and Michael E. O'Hanlon : Strategic Reassurance and Resolve : US-China Relations in the Twenty-First Century
- 良峯 徳和
- 紀要 7, 93-111, 2015-03
- … As they all appear unconvincing, the paper suggests that a psychological condition known as "transportation" should be taken into consideration to resolve the theoretical difficulties, and proposes a revised version of theory of suspense which appears to resolve the paradox. …
- NAID 120005599238
- resolveとは。意味や和訳。[動]((形式))(他)1(1)…を決定する；[III to do]〈…しようと〉決心する；[III that節/wh-節/wh- to do]〈…ということを〉決意する. ⇒DECIDE[類語]resolve to work harderもっと勉強しようと決心するI resolved that I ...
- Be Part of #GivingTuesday This December 2, 2014, RESOLVE will be a part of a call to action that will help make history. Join the #Giving Tuesday movement as we ... Join us in celebrating RESOLVE’s 40th Anniversary Find out ...
- 株式会社リゾルブは、社会を変えるソリューションカンパニーです。 ... ホーム お問い合わせ アクセス サイトマップ ホーム 企業情報 サービス 採用情報 お問い合わせ 最新情報の一覧を見る
- The pain settled for a period of 6 months but it has returned over the last 10 months.(CASES.79)
- amicable settlement、colonization、compromise、resolution、resolve、settlement、solution、solve、unravel
- breakdown, catabolize, catabolized, collapse, crack, decay, decompose, decomposition, degradation, degrade, disassemble, disassembly, disintegration, disruption, resolve
- ameliorate、amelioration、cleavage、cleave、contingency、definition、divide、division、fractionate、fractionation、mince、parcellated、part、parted、partition、recover、recovery、recuperate、regain、resolve、resolving power、restitution、restoration、restore、return、reversal、settle、solution、solve、split、unravel