- 直腸切断術 rectal amputation
- a surgical removal of all or part of a limb
- a condition of disability resulting from the loss of one or more limbs
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- replace a corner by a plane
- make shorter as if by cutting off; "truncate a word"; "Erosion has truncated the ridges of the mountains" (同)cut_short
- terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off; "a truncate leaf"; "truncated volcanic mountains"; "a truncated pyramid" (同)truncated
- approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one; "truncate a series"
- make by cutting into; "The water is going to cleave a channel into the rock"
- separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument; "cleave the bone" (同)split, rive
- surgical removal of a body part or tissue (同)extirpation, cutting out, excision
- the erosive process that reduces the size of glaciers
- reimbursement for goods damaged while in transit or in use
- the quantity broken; "the total breakage was huge"
- the act of breaking something; "the breakage was unavoidable" (同)break, breaking
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- 〈円錐・樹木など〉‘の'頭(端)を切る / 〈文章など〉‘を'切って詰める / 切り取られた / (生物の形態が)切形の(先端を切り取ったような形をしていること)
- …'を'まっぷたつに割る,裂く / 〈人垣・やぶ・波など〉'を'かき分けて突き進む;〈道〉を'を'切り開く / (木目などに沿って)割れる,裂ける / 切り分けて突き進む
- 〈物が〉(…に)くっつく,固着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 《文》《古》(…への)忠誠を守る,(…を)固守する《+『to』+『名』》
- 切除,除去;融除 / 溶発(ロケットの先端が大気圏突入で溶解すること)
- 〈U〉破損;〈C〉破損箇所 / 破損量 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》《英》破損物 / 〈C〉破損額
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Critical limb ischemia and its treatments: a review.
- Gulati A1, Botnaru I, Garcia LA.
- The Journal of cardiovascular surgery.J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino).2015 Oct;56(5):775-85. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- Critical limb ischemia (CLI) encompasses the most extreme end of the peripheral artery disease (PAD) spectrum leading to significant morbidity and mortality. CLI is defined as greater than 2 weeks of extremity rest pain, ulcers or extremity gangrene, secondary to objectively proven peripheral artery
- PMID 25868972
- Flexible and waterproof micro-sensors to uncover zebrafish circadian rhythms: The next generation of cardiac monitoring for drug screening.
- Zhang X1, Beebe T2, Jen N2, Lee CA3, Tai Y1, Hsiai TK4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Sep 15;71:150-7. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.04.027. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- Flexible electronics are the next generation of sensors for mobile health and implantation. Zebrafish (Danio rerio) is an emergent strategy for pre-clinical drug development and toxicity testing. To address the confounding effects from sedation of fish and removal from the aquatic habitat for micro-
- PMID 25909335
- Prevalence and predictors of persistent post-surgical pain 12 months after thoracotomy.
- Hetmann F1, Kongsgaard UE2, Sandvik L3, Schou-Bredal I4.
- Acta anaesthesiologica Scandinavica.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand.2015 Jul;59(6):740-8. doi: 10.1111/aas.12532. Epub 2015 Apr 23.
- BACKGROUND: Persistent post-surgical pain is recognised as a major problem. Prevalence after different surgical procedures has been reported to range from 5% up to 85%. Limb amputation and thoracotomy have the highest reported prevalence. Prediction of persistent post-surgical pain has over the last
- PMID 25907109
- Surgical Treatment of a Floating Thrombus of the Ascending Aorta Causing Repeated Arterial Embolisms.
- Labsaili H1, Bouaggad A2, Alami AA3, Rama A4, Leprince P4.
- Annals of vascular surgery.Ann Vasc Surg.2015 Jul;29(5):1021.e5-7. doi: 10.1016/j.avsg.2015.01.027. Epub 2015 Mar 12.
- Floating thrombus of the ascending aorta is a rare and often ignored cause of peripheral embolic events. We report the observation of a patient presenting recurrent peripheral embolic demonstrations: acute ischemia of the right lower limb complicated of a thigh amputation and transient cerebrovascul
- PMID 25771744
- 症例 骨髄炎を伴った糖尿病性足壊疽の患者に大切断を施行せずPTB装具を用い歩行し得た1例
- Pocket principleを用いた指尖部切断の治療 (特集 指尖部損傷に対する再建術)
- 臨床 労災事故による指尖部切断指の検討 : 再接着・皮弁形成・断端形成術の比較
- 加藤 大,大石 正博,小寺 正人,山村 方夫,池田 秀明,水野 憲治,山下 裕,鈴木 一則
- 岡山医学会雑誌 126(2), 137-141, 2014-08-01
- … Because the tumor was large, laparoscopic abdominoperineal rectal amputation was performed after systemic imatinib therapy. …
- NAID 120005468254
- Amputation is the removal of a body extremity by trauma, prolonged constriction, or surgery. As a surgical measure, it is used to control pain or a disease process in the affected limb, such as malignancy or gangrene. In some cases, it is carried ...
- 28 Sep 2009 ... This 3d medical animation features a dramatic operative room overview of a left leg below the knee surgical amputation following severe trauma to the ankle a...
- ablate、ablation、ablative、amputate、amputation、axial section、break、breakage、cleavage、cleave、cross section、cross-section、cross-sectional、excise、excision、excisional、extirpation、horizontal incision、mutilation、resect、resection、resective、scission、sever、transect、transverse incision、transverse section、truncate、truncation