- arise、burst、come、come about、come from、happen、occur、originate、rash、take place、transpire
- imprudently incurring risk; "do something rash that he will forever repent"- George Meredith
- any red eruption of the skin (同)roseola, efflorescence, skin_rash
- a series of unexpected and unpleasant occurrences; "a rash of bank robberies"; "a blizzard of lawsuits" (同)blizzard
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into co
- be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
- happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
- develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans" (同)add up, amount
- be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda" (同)come_in
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room" (同)come_up
- to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience" (同)follow
- cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
- experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
- extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
- chance to be or do something, without intention or causation; "I happen to have just what you need!"
- happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance; "It happens that today is my birthday"; "These things befell" (Santayana) (同)befall, bechance
- come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important" (同)hap, go_on, pass_off, occur, pass, fall_out, come_about, take_place
- come into being; become reality; "Her dream really materialized" (同)materialize, materialise
- move suddenly, energetically, or violently; "He burst out of the house into the cool night"
- break open or apart suddenly and forcefully; "The dam burst" (同)bust
- come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure; "The bubble burst" (同)split, break_open
- a sudden flurry of activity (often for no obvious reason); "a burst of applause"; "a fit of housecleaning" (同)fit
- emerge suddenly; "The sun burst into view"
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas (同)transpirate
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- give off (water) through the skin
- begin a trip at a certain point, as of a plane, train, bus, etc.; "The flight originates in Calcutta"
- come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose" (同)arise, rise, develop, uprise, spring up, grow
- bring into being; "He initiated a new program"; "Start a foundation" (同)initiate, start
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- reveal (something) about somebodys identity or lifestyle; "The gay actor was outed last week"; "Someone outed a CIA agent"
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball; "you only get 3 outs per inning"
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed; "The truth will out" (同)come_out
- away from home; "they went out last night"
- directed outward or serving to direct something outward; "the out doorway"; "the out basket"
- moving or appearing to move away from a place, especially one that is enclosed or hidden; "the cat came out from under the bed";
- no longer fashionable; "that style is out these days"
- not allowed to continue to bat or run; "he was tagged out at second on a close play"; "he fanned out"
- not worth considering as a possibility; "a picnic is out because of the weather"
- out of power; especially having been unsuccessful in an election; "now the Democrats are out"
- outer or outlying; "the out islands"
- outside or external; "the out surface of a ships hull"
- 〈相手が〉(話し手の方へ)『来る』,やって来る;〈話し手が〉(相手の方へ)『行く』,伺う《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (ある場所に)『着く』,到着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈時が〉『到来する』;〈順序が〉くる / (…に)『届く』,達する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉(…に)『起こる』,生じる,降りかかる《+『to』+『名』》,(…から)起こる《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈物が〉現れる,できる;〈子が〉生まれる / 〈考えなどが〉(人の)心に浮かぶ《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(…の)『出身である』,生まれである《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈商品などが〉利用できる,手に入る / (ある状態・結果に)『なる』,至る / 《命令形で促したり警告などを表して》さあ,これこれ / 《仮定法現在で,年月・時期などを表す語[句]の前で》…が来ると / 《仮定法現在》〈障害・難関など〉が来ても / 《『come the』+『名』の形で》(…の)ふるまいをする,(…)ぶる
- 〈でき事が〉『起こる』,発生する,生ずる / 『偶然(たまたま)…する』 / 《『happen』 『to』+『名』》〈でき事が〉…に起こる,降りかかる
- 『破裂する』,爆発する / 〈つぼみが〉ほころびる / 《通例進行形で》(…で)はちきれそうにいっぱいである《+『with』+『名』》 / 『急に(…)する』 / …'を'破裂させる,爆発させる,破る / (…の)『破裂』,爆発《+『of』+『名』》 / (…の)『突発』《+『of』+『名』》
- 《話》起こる,生ずる(happen) / 〈秘密などが〉もれる,知れる / 〈水分・老廃物などが〉出る,排出される / 〈水分や老廃物など〉‘を'出す,発散する
- …‘を'『引き起こす』 / …‘を'『考え出す』,発明する / (…に,…から)『起こる』(begin)《+『in』(『from』)+『名』》 / (人に)始まる《+『with』+『名』〈人〉》
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- (ある位置・状態から)『外へ』(『で』),外出して;戸外に;外国に / (隠れた所から表面に)『現れ出て』;世に出て;発表されて;(花・葉などが)出て来て,咲いて / 『無くなって』,消えて;終わって;流行遅れの,すたれた / 『最後まで』,すっかり / 大声で,はっきりと,隠さずに / (政権・現職から)離れて,去って / 仕事を休んで;ストライキをやって / (調子が)狂って,乱れて,(関節などが)はずれて;まちがって;損をして / (野球・クリケットで)アウトになって(ボクシングで)ノックアウトになって / 支配権を失った,政権から離れた / (野球・クリケットで打者・走者が)アウトになった / (衣服などが)並はずれて大きい,特大の / 遠く離れた / 《米》…から[外に(を)] / 《米》…に沿って外へ,のはずれに / (野球・クリケットで)アウト;《the outs》守備測 / 《複数形で》失業者 / 《米話》言い訳,口実 / ばれる,露見する / 出て行け
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Mentor mother support for mothers experiencing intimate partner violence in family practice: A qualitative study of three different perspectives on the facilitators and barriers of implementation.
- Loeffen MJ1, Daemen J2, Wester FP3, Laurant MG4, Lo Fo Wong SH1, Lagro-Janssen AL1.
- The European journal of general practice.Eur J Gen Pract.2017 Dec;23(1):27-34. doi: 10.1080/13814788.2016.1267724. Epub 2017 Jan 18.
- PMID 28095727
- Collision-induced dissociation of phenethylamides: role of ion-neutral complexes.
- Nikolić D1, Macias C1, Lankin DC1, van Breemen RB1.
- Rapid communications in mass spectrometry : RCM.Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom.2017 Sep 15;31(17):1385-1395. doi: 10.1002/rcm.7915.
- PMID 28558170
- Characterization of a novel natural cellulosic fiber from Juncus effusus L.
- Maache M1, Bezazi A1, Amroune S2, Scarpa F3, Dufresne A4.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2017 Sep 1;171:163-172. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2017.04.096. Epub 2017 May 2.
- PMID 28578950
- C-5-5 磁気吹き消しされる開離時アークの陰極銅ランナー位置による再点弧の回数(C-5.機構デバイス,一般セッション)
- 磁気吹き消しされる開離時アークの高分子材料を用いた移動制限 (機構デバイス)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(455), 19-24, 2016-02-19
- NAID 40020758555
- テレビ朝日「BREAK OUT」公式サイト ... 2015年8月4日 8/6(木)21:00より「BREAK OUT祭 2015 Day01」コラボグッズの特別通販が大決定!! 2015年8月3日 7/11（土）BREAK OUT祭 2015 Day01オフィシャルTシャツが発送開始！
- スノーボード・サーフィン・スキムボード・カイトボード,ピストバイクの専門ショップ「BREAKOUT(ブレイクアウト)」です。九州・福岡随一の品揃えです。 ... カイトボーディング（カイトボード）は、ウェイクボード ...
- accrue、arise、break out、come、come about、come from、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、generate、generation、give rise to、*.
- happen、occurrence、onset、originate、produce、raise、stem、take place、transpire
- arise、break out、come、come about、come from、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、generate、generation、happen、occur、occurrence、onset、originate、perspiration、take place、transpiration
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn
- accrue、attribute、be due to、break out、come、come about、come from、give rise to、happen、occur、originate、produce、raise、stem、take place、transpire
- arise、begin、break out、come、come about、come from、happen、occur、take place、transpire