- change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、interconversion、shift、switching、switchover、turn to、vary
- flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- make a shift in or exchange of; "First Joe led; then we switched" (同)change over, shift
- control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit (同)electric switch, electrical switch
- the act of changing one thing or position for another; "his switch on abortion cost him the election" (同)switching, shift
- a basketball maneuver; two defensive players shift assignments so that each guards the player usually guarded by the other
- a flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
- hairpiece consisting of a tress of false hair; used by women to give shape to a coiffure
- railroad track having two movable rails and necessary connections; used to turn a train from one track to another or to store rolling stock
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another; "switch to a different brand of beer"; "She switched psychiatrists"; "The car changed lanes" (同)shift, change
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- use a shift key on a keyboard; "She could not shift so all her letters are written in lower case"
- the time period during which you are at work (同)work shift, duty period
- the act of moving from one place to another; "his constant shifting disrupted the class" (同)shifting
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation (同)displacement
- a crew of workers who work for a specific period of time
- change place or direction; "Shift ones position" (同)dislodge, reposition
- change gears; "you have to shift when you go down a steep hill"
- change in quality; "His tone shifted"
- change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change; "Grimm showed how the consonants shifted"
- move and exchange for another; "shift the date for our class reunion"
- move from one setting or context to another; "shift the emphasis"; "shift ones attention"
- score an extra point or points after touchdown by kicking the ball through the uprights or advancing the ball into the end zone; "Smith converted and his team won"
- change from one system to another or to a new plan or policy; "We converted from 220 to 110 Volt" (同)change over
- cause to adopt a new or different faith; "The missionaries converted the Indian population"
- change in nature, purpose, or function; undergo a chemical change; "The substance converts to an acid"
- change religious beliefs, or adopt a religious belief; "She converted to Buddhism"
- change the nature, purpose, or function of something; "convert lead into gold"; "convert hotels into jails"; "convert slaves to laborers"
- a person who has been converted to another religious or political belief
- make (someone) agree, understand, or realize the truth or validity of something; "He had finally convinced several customers of the advantages of his product" (同)win over, convince
- complete successfully; "score a penalty shot or free throw"
- score (a spare)
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis
- a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life (同)rebirth, spiritual rebirth
- a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
- the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- an event that results in a transformation (同)transition, changeover
- a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- a change of religion; "his conversion to the Catholic faith"
- interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
- (computer science) one of a set of small on-off switches mounted in computer hardware; used in place of jumpers to configure the machine for a user (同)dual inline package switch
- (特にむち打ち用の)『しなやかな小枝』(棒) / (しなやかな小枝・棒などで)むち打つこと / (…における)『変更』《+in+名》;(…から…への)転換《+from+名+to+名》 / (電気の)『スイッチ』,開閉器 / (電話の)交換台 / (鉄道の)転てつ器,ポイント / (女性の髪用の)入れ毛,かもじ / 〈人・動物〉‘を'むちで打つ,むち打つ(whip) / 〈むちなど〉‘を'振る,(むちを打つように)…‘を'さっと振る / (…に)…‘を'『転換する,』変更する《+名+to+名(doing)》 / …‘を'交換する(exchange) / 〈線路のポイント〉‘を'転換する,転てつする / (ある方向・進路に)変わる,転じる,移る《+to(into)+名》 / 交換する,取り替える
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- 〈人・場所・位置など〉‘を'『移し替える』,置き換える / …‘を'変える,取り替える / 〈自動車のギヤ〉‘を'入れ変える / (…へ)『変わる』,移る《+『to』+『名』》 / 車のギヤを変える;〈車が〉ギヤが入れ変わる・『変換』,転換;移動 / (仕事、作業の)『交替』,交替製;交替の組(人);交替時間 / (特に,自動車)変速装置 / やりくり[算段],一時しのぎの手段,便法;ずるい手段,策略 / シフトドレス(肩から腰までまっすぐした線のゆったりしたワンピース);スリップ
- (別の物・状態・用途に)…'を'『変える』,転換する(change)《+『名』+『into』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《米》《通例受動態で》(他の宗教・主義などに)〈人〉'を'改宗させる,転向させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)…'を'等価交換する,両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (ラグビー・アメリカンフットボールで)〈トライしたボール〉'を'ゴールキックして入れる / (…に)変わる《+『into』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《米》(…から…に)改宗(転向)する《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈ドルなどが〉(…に)等価交換できる《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / 改宗者,転向者
- 〈U〉〈C〉(性質・形・機能などの)(…から…への)転換,変換,変化《+『from』+『名』+『into』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(宗教・主義などの)改宗;(…への)帰依,転向《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The effect of a retrieval cue on the return of spider fear.
- Dibbets P, Moor C, Voncken MJ.SourceFaculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands. Electronic address: Pauline.Dibbets@maastrichtuniversity.nl.
- Journal of behavior therapy and experimental psychiatry.J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry.2013 Dec;44(4):361-7. doi: 10.1016/j.jbtep.2013.03.005. Epub 2013 Apr 4.
- BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES: Exposure therapy is often used as treatment for anxiety disorders. However, a change in context after exposure can result in fear renewal. This renewal can be attenuated by using retrieval cues stemming from the exposure context. The present study investigated the effect o
- PMID 23623931
- Stable label-free fluorescent sensing of biothiols based on ThT direct inducing conformation-specific G-quadruplex.
- Tong LL, Li L, Chen Z, Wang Q, Tang B.SourceCollege of Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Materials Science, Engineering Research Center of Pesticide and Medicine Intermediate Clean Production, Ministry of Education, Key Laboratory of Molecular and Nano Probes, Ministry of Education, Shandong Normal University, Jinan 250014, PR China.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Nov 15;49:420-5. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.05.051. Epub 2013 Jun 10.
- In this work, a new, label-free, turn-on fluorescent sensor for biothiols detection based on ThT direct inducing conformation-specific G-quadruplex is developed. The sensing approach is based on a conformational switch of oligonucleotide controlled by Hg(2+) and a commercially available water-solubl
- PMID 23807235
- A novel probe density controllable electrochemiluminescence biosensor for ultra-sensitive detection of Hg(2+) based on DNA hybridization optimization with gold nanoparticles array patterned self-assembly platform.
- Gao W, Zhang A, Chen Y, Chen Z, Chen Y, Lu F, Chen Z.SourceDepartment of Chemistry, Shantou University, Shantou, Guangdong 515063, China; Analysis & Testing Center, Shantou University, Shantou, Guangdong 515063, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2013 Nov 15;49:139-45. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.05.013. Epub 2013 May 15.
- Biosensor based on DNA hybridization holds great potential to get higher sensitivity as the optimal DNA hybridization efficiency can be achieved by controlling the distribution and orientation of probe strands on the transducer surface. In this work, an innovative strategy is reported to tap the sen
- PMID 23732860
- A rapid HPLC column switching method for sample preparation and determination of β-carotene in food supplements.
- Brabcová I, Hlaváčková M, Satínský D, Solich P.SourceDepartment of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmacy, Charles University, Heyrovského 1203, Hradec Králové 500 05, Czech Republic.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Nov 15;141(2):1433-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.04.063. Epub 2013 Apr 30.
- A simple and automated HPLC column-switching method with rapid sample pretreatment has been developed for quantitative determination of β-carotene in food supplements. Commercially samples of food supplements were dissolved in chloroform with help of saponification with 1M solution of sodium hydrox
- PMID 23790935
- From migration to settlement: the pathways, migration modes and dynamics of neurons in the developing brain
- Effect of FliG three amino acids deletion in Vibrio polar-flagellar rotation and formation
- 出版社スイッチ・パブリッシング公式サイト。時代を映し出す表現者たちのインタビュー・カルチャー・マガジン「SWITCH」、旅をテーマにした雑誌「Coyote」 ... new book recommended HEROES ヒーローを待ちながら 2014年5月号 Vol.32 No.5
- SWITCHはソファ、チェア、ダイニングテーブル、ローテーブル、ラグ、クッション、ラックなど家具を中心に、心地よい空間のためのオリジナル商品を開発しています。店舗、リビング、お部屋のインテリアのトータルコーディネートを ...
- ようこそ switch のホームページへ webの方はこちらへ ケイタイの方はこちらへ
- alter、alteration、alternate、change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、entry、immigration、interconversion、migrate、move、movement、replacement、run、switch、switching、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocate、translocation、travel、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- change、differ、different、disparate、dissimilar、distinct、fluctuate、fluctuation、oscillate、shift、switch、turn to、variance、variant、variation