- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- destroy the peace or tranquility of; "Dont interrupt me when Im reading" (同)disturb
- terminate; "She interrupted her pregnancy"; "break a lucky streak"; "break the cycle of poverty" (同)break
- a signal that temporarily stops the execution of a program so that another procedure can be carried out
- interfere in someone elses activity; "Please dont interrupt me while Im on the phone" (同)disrupt
- make a break in; "We interrupt the program for the following messages" (同)disrupt, break_up, cut_off
- state of being torn or burst open
- the act of making a sudden noisy break
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations" (同)breach, break, severance, rift, falling out
- the act of terminating a project or procedure before it is completed; "I wasted a year of my life working on an abort"; "he sent a short message requesting an abort due to extreme winds in the area"
- cease development, die, and be aborted; "an aborting fetus"
- terminate a pregnancy by undergoing an abortion
- terminate before completion; "abort the mission"; "abort the process running on my computer"
- suffer or be susceptible to damage; "These fine china cups damage easily"
- inflict damage upon; "The snow damaged the roof"; "She damaged the car when she hit the tree"
- the act of damaging something or someone (同)harm, hurt, scathe
- loss of military equipment (同)equipment casualty
- the occurrence of a change for the worse (同)harm, impairment
- replace a corner by a plane
- make shorter as if by cutting off; "truncate a word"; "Erosion has truncated the ridges of the mountains" (同)cut_short
- terminating abruptly by having or as if having an end or point cut off; "a truncate leaf"; "truncated volcanic mountains"; "a truncated pyramid" (同)truncated
- approximate by ignoring all terms beyond a chosen one; "truncate a series"
- hedge or fence of trees designed to lessen the force of the wind and reduce erosion (同)shelterbelt
- a consistency of something that does not break under pressure
- someone who breaks up stone
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- (行動や話の途中で)〈人〉‘を'『さえぎる』,妨げる / 〈行為・話など〉‘を'『中断する』 / 〈物事〉‘を'さえぎる / 『じゃまする』,話の腰を折る
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)破裂《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(友好的関係などの)決裂,仲たがい / 〈C〉裂け目 / 〈C〉脱腸,ヘルニア / …‘を'破裂させる / 〈友好関係など〉‘を'断ち切る / 破裂する
- 流産する / 〈動植物や器官などが〉十分に発育しない / 〈計画が〉失敗する,中止となる / 〈胎児〉'を'流産させる / 〈計画など〉'を'中止する
- 〈U〉『損害』,損傷,被害 / 《複数形で》損害賠障[金] / 《the~》《単数形で》《話》飛用 / …‘に'損傷する
- 〈円錐・樹木など〉‘の'頭(端)を切る / 〈文章など〉‘を'切って詰める / 切り取られた / (生物の形態が)切形の(先端を切り取ったような形をしていること)
|J の シングル
||From the underground Garden
|J シングル 年表
- エイベックス移籍第1弾。アルバム『GLARING SUN』からの先行シングル。
- From the underground Garden[4:30]
- オリジナル『GLARING SUN』（2005年12月7日）
- ライブ『THE LIVE -ALL of URGE-』（2007年12月19日）
- セルフカバー『FOURTEEN the best of ignitions』（2011年1月26日）
||Look up break in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Break may refer to:
- Recess (break), a general term for a period of time in which a group of people is temporarily dismissed from its duties
- Break (work), time off during a shift
- Coffee break, a daily social gathering for a snack and short downtime practiced by employees in business and industry
- Annual leave (holiday/vacation), paid time off work granted by employers to employees to be used for whatever the employee wishes
- Holiday break, a U.S. term for various school holidays
- Spring break, a recess in early spring at universities and schools in various countries in the northern hemisphere
- Section break, in type setting
- Commercial break, in television and radio
- 1 Sports
- 2 Technology
- 3 Music
- 4 Other entertainment
- 5 Other
- 6 See also
- Break (snooker), the first shot meant to break the balls in snooker and billiards
- Breaking ball, a pitch that does not travel straight like a fastball as it approaches the batter
- Surf break, place where a wave collapses into surf
- Horse breaking, the process of training a horse to be ridden
- Break, to win a tennis game as the receiving player or team, thereby breaking serve; see Glossary of tennis terms
- Brake (carriage), a type of horse-drawn carriage used in the 19th and early 20th centuries
- Break (locksmithing), a separation between pins of a lock
- Break condition, in asynchronous serial communication
- Break key, a special key on computer keyboards
- break statement, a keyword in computer programming for flow control
- Line break (computing), a special character signifying the end of a line of text
- To break an encyption cipher is to successfully perform cryptanalysis
- Break (music), a percussion interlude or instrumental solo within a longer work of music
- Break (Enchant album), 1998
- Break (Mamoru Miyano album), 2009
- Break (One-Eyed Doll album), 2010
- Break (EP), an EP by The Cinematics
- "Break" (song), a 2009 song by Three Days Grace from the album Life Starts Now
- "Break", a song by Alanis Morissette on the album Flavors of Entanglement
- "Break", a song by Staind from Tormented
- Break.com, a popular humor website
- "Break" (Bottom), an episode of the British television sitcom Bottom
- The Break, a 1995 American film
- Break (film), a 2008 American film
- Break (Transformers), a fictional character in the Transformers series
- "Break", a re-occurring spell in Final Fantasy
- Bone fracture, a medical condition in which there is a break in the continuity of the bone
- Prison escape
- Break, a basic air combat maneuver; see Basic fighter maneuvers
- All pages beginning with "Break"
- All pages with titles containing "Break"
- Break a leg
- Breakwater (structure)
- Breaking (disambiguation)
- Brake (disambiguation)
- Broke (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Alyssum homolocarpum seed gum-polyvinyl alcohol biodegradable composite film: Physicochemical, mechanical, thermal and barrier properties.
- Monjazeb Marvdashti L1, Koocheki A2, Yavarmanesh M1.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2017 Jan 2;155:280-293. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.07.123. Epub 2016 Aug 22.
- Films made from Alyssum homolocarpum seeds gum (AHSG) have poor mechanical and barrier (to oxygen) properties. In the present study poly vinyl alcohol (PVA) was used to improve the physicochemical properties of AHSG films. Results indicated that the addition of PVA significantly increased the moistu
- PMID 27702514
- Tribology of swollen starch granule suspensions from maize and potato.
- Zhang B1, Selway N2, Shelat KJ3, Dhital S4, Stokes JR5, Gidley MJ6.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2017 Jan 2;155:128-135. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.08.064. Epub 2016 Aug 21.
- The tribological properties of suspensions of cooked swollen starch granules are characterised for systems based on maize starch and potato starch. These systems are known as granule 'ghosts' due to the release (and removal) of polymer from their structure during cooking. Maize starch ghosts are les
- PMID 27702496
- Chromosomal aberrations, clastogens vs aneugens.
- Mishima M1.
- Frontiers in bioscience (Scholar edition).Front Biosci (Schol Ed).2017 Jan 1;9:1-16.
- Current anticancer therapy may be one of the most important exogenous sources of exposure to genotoxic agents in US, Japan, and Europe, where approximately 40-55 percent of the population is diagnosed with cancer at a certain point in their life. This review focuses on recent efforts to integrate a
- PMID 27814570
- Preparation and properties of biomedical segmented polyurethanes based on poly(ether ester) and uniform-size diurethane diisocyanates.
- Yin S1, Xia Y2, Jia Q1, Hou ZS1, Zhang N1.
- Journal of biomaterials science. Polymer edition.J Biomater Sci Polym Ed.2017 Jan;28(1):119-138. Epub 2016 Nov 2.
- This study describes the preparation and properties of a novel aliphatic cost-effective segmented polyurethanes (SPUs) based on poly(ether ester) (poly-(ε-caprolactone-co-l-lactide)-poly(ethylene glycol)-poly-(ε-caprolactone-co-l-lactide), PECLA) and uniform-size diurethane diisocyanates (HDI-BDO-
- PMID 27774855
- Influence of blanking distance of materials on increase in blanking vibration using screw drive servo press
- Effects of Added Salts on Surface Tension and Aggregation of Crown Ether Surfactants
- ablate、ablation、ablative、amputate、amputation、axial section、break、breakage、cleavage、cleave、cross section、cross-section、cross-sectional、excise、excision、excisional、extirpation、horizontal incision、mutilation、resect、resection、resective、scission、sever、transect、transverse incision、transverse section、truncate、truncation
- abolition、abrogate、blot out、break、demise、destroy、destruction、disappear、disappearance、discard、dismantle、disposal、disposition、disrupt、disruptant、disruption、erase、expiry、extinguish、invalidate、lesion、nullify、obliterate、perish、rupture、subversion、subvert、vanish
- 決裂、断絶。仲違い、不和(between, with)