- (embryology) the repeated division of a fertilised ovum (同)segmentation
- the breaking of a chemical bond in a molecule resulting in smaller molecules
- the state of being split or cleft; "there was a cleavage between the liberal and conservative members"
- the act of cleaving or splitting
- the line formed by a groove between two parts (especially the separation between a womans breasts)
- in between; "two houses with a tree between" (同)'tween
- in the interval; "dancing all the dances with little rest between" (同)betwixt
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton" (同)portion, component part, component, constituent
- something less than the whole of a human artifact; "the rear part of the house"; "glue the two parts together" (同)portion
- a line of scalp that can be seen when sections of hair are combed in opposite directions; "his part was right in the middle" (同)parting
- a portion of a natural object; "they analyzed the river into three parts"; "he needed a piece of granite" (同)piece
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole; "the written part of the exam"; "the finance section of the company"; "the BBCs engineering division" (同)section, division
- the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music; "he tried to sing the tenor part" (同)voice
- that which concerns a person with regard to a particular role or situation; "it requires vigilance on our part"; "they resisted every effort on his part"
- (especially of wood) cut or ripped longitudinally with the grain; "we bought split logs for the fireplace"
- a bottle containing half the usual amount
- a promised or claimed share of loot or money; "he demanded his split before they disbanded"
- an increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders equity; "they announced a two-for-one split of the common stock" (同)stock split, split up
- (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl; "he was winning until he got a split in the tenth frame"
- extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
- a dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- a lengthwise crack in wood; "he inserted the wedge into a split in the log"
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart (同)partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- the act or process of dividing
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings (同)air division
- a group of ships of similar type (同)naval division
- discord that splits a group (同)variance
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- an administrative unit in government or business
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- (computer science) the number of pixels per square inch on a computer-generated display; the greater the resolution, the better the picture
- finding a solution to a problem (同)solving
- a decision to do something or to behave in a certain manner; "he always wrote down his New Years resolutions"
- a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote (同)declaration, resolve
- analysis into clear-cut components (同)resolving
- (music) a dissonant chord is followed by a consonant chord
- the subsidence of swelling or other signs of inflammation (especially in a lung)
- 割る(割れる)こと;割れ(裂け)目 / 卵割(受精卵の細胞分裂) / (鉱物の結晶の)劈開(へきかい) / 《話》(大きなえりぐりのドレスから見える)乳房の谷間
- 《場所・空間》…『の間に』 / 《時間・期間》…『の間に』 / 《数量・程度・内容など》…の間に,の中間に / 《分配》…『の間で』 / 《区別・選択》…『の間で』,のいずれかを / 《関係》…『の間に』 / 《協力・共有》…と協力して,の間で / 《理由》…やら…やらで / 《場所・位置》『間に』,中間に / 《時》間に
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- 〈C〉(全体を構成する)『部分』 / 〈U〉《しばしばa~》(…の)『一部』,『一部分』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《割合》…分の1,(比率の)1 / 〈C〉(機械,器具などの)部品 / 〈C〉(仕事などの)『役目』,分担;関与 / 〈U〉(対立・契約などの)一方の側 / 〈C〉《おもに米》(頭髪の)分け目(《おもに英》parting) / 〈C〉《複数形で》地域,地方 / 〈C〉(演劇・影画・オペラなどの)『役』,役割り(role);(役の)せりふ / 〈C〉声部,音部,パート;パート譜 / (複数形で)才能,資質 / …‘を'二つに(部分に)分ける;(各部分に)‘を'分ける)《+『名』+『into』(『in』)+『名』》 / (…から)…を引き離す,分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (二つ以上の部分に)『分かれる』 / 『別れる』 / (物を)手放す,処分する《+『with』+『名』〈物〉》 / 一部分は,部分的に,幾分
- …‘を'『縦に割る』,裂く / …‘を'分割する,ばらばらに分ける / 〈利益など〉‘を'『分配する』,分け合う;〈費用など〉‘を'分担する《+『up』+『名』,+『名』+『up』》 / 『割れる』,裂ける / 『壊れる』,砕ける,破裂する;(部分などに)分かれる,分裂する《+『up』》;(…と)けんかする《+『with』+『名』》 / (急いで)去る,帰る(leave);姿を消す / (…の)割れ(裂け)目;ひび《+『in』+『名』》 / 仲間割れ,分裂 / 分け前 / 《しばしば複数形で》(曲芸などの)大股(おおまた)開き / (ボーリングで)スプリット(残ったピンが離れていてスペア(spare)を取りにくい形になること) / 《話》(ソーダ・アルコール飲料などの)小びん / (縦に)裂けた,割れた / 分裂した,分割された
- 〈U〉分けること,『分割』,分離;『分配』 / 〈C〉(分割された)部分 / 〈U〉(意見・感情の相違による)分裂,不一致,不和 / 〈U〉割り算 / 〈C〉仕切り;境界線 / 〈C〉(官庁・会社の)『部門』;(大学の)学部 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(陸軍で)師団;(海軍で)分艦隊 / 〈C〉(英議会の)票決,採決
- 〈U〉『決心』(『決定』)すること;〈U〉『決意』,誓い / 〈C〉(集会・議会などの)『決議』,決議案 / 〈U〉強固な意志,不屈 / 〈U〉(問題などの)解決,解明,解答《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)分解,分析《+『of』+『名』》
Cleavage may refer to:
- Cleavage (breasts), partial exposure of the separation between a woman's breasts.
- Cleavage enhancement, methods of making a person's breast cleavage look more substantial than it really is.
- Buttock cleavage, minor exposure of the buttocks and the gluteal cleft between them
- Toe cleavage, partial exposure of a woman's toes in shoes
- Cleavage (crystal), in mineralogy and materials science, is a process of splitting a single crystal.
- Cleavage (geology), Foliation perpendicular to stress as a result of ductile deformation. e.g. shales (shists)
- Cleavage (embryo), in embryology, is the division of cells in the early embryo.
- Cleavage (fiber), in optical fibers.
- Teeth cleavage or tooth cleavage, slang for Diastema (dentistry), the gap between a person's two front teeth.
- In cell biology, the Cleavage furrow is the indentation that begins the process of cleavage, by which animal cells undergo cytokinesis.
- Bond cleavage in chemistry and biochemistry
- Cleavage (politics) The divisions of society that cause people to vote differently
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Apoptosis Induction in Primary Human Colorectal Cancer Cell Lines and Retarded Tumor Growth in SCID Mice by Sulforaphane.
- Chen MJ, Tang WY, Hsu CW, Tsai YT, Wu JF, Lin CW, Cheng YM, Hsu YC.SourceDivision of Traumatology, Department of Surgery, Chi Mei Medical Center, Tainan, Taiwan.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:415231. Epub 2011 Jul 17.
- We have investigated the anticancer effects of the dietary isothiocyanate sulforaphane (SFN) on colorectal cancer (CRC), using primary cancer cells lines isolated from five Taiwanese colorectal cancer patients as the model for colorectal cancer. SFN-treated cells accumulated in metaphase (SFN 6.25?
- PMID 21804859
- Terpinen-4-ol Induces Apoptosis in Human Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer In Vitro and In Vivo.
- Wu CS, Chen YJ, Chen JJ, Shieh JJ, Huang CH, Lin PS, Chang GC, Chang JT, Lin CC.SourceDepartment of Dermatology, School of Medicine, College of Medicine, Kaohsiung Medical University, Kaohsiung 80708, Taiwan.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:818261. Epub 2011 Jun 20.
- Terpinen-4-ol, a monoterpene component of the essential oils of several aromatic plants, exhibits antitumor effects. In this study, the antitumor effects of terpinen-4-ol and the cellular and molecular mechanisms responsible for it were evaluated and studied, respectively on human nonsmall cell lung
- PMID 21760828
- Development of a homogeneous fluorescence anisotropy assay to monitor and measure FtsZ assembly in solution.
- Reija B, Monterroso B, Jimenez M, Vicente M, Rivas G, Zorrilla S.SourceInstituto de Quimica-Fisica "Rocasolano," Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, E-28006 Madrid, Spain.
- Analytical biochemistry.Anal Biochem.2011 Nov 1;418(1):89-96. Epub 2011 Jul 13.
- We present here a fluorescence anisotropy method for the quantification of the polymerization of FtsZ, an essential protein for cytokinesis in prokaryotes whose GTP-dependent assembly initiates the formation of the divisome complex. Using Alexa 488 labeled wild-type FtsZ as a tracer, the assay allow
- PMID 21802401
- A new catechin oxidation product and polymeric polyphenols of post-fermented tea
- Jiang He-yuan,Shii Takuya,Matsuo Yosuke,Tanaka Takashi,Jiang Zhi-Hong,Kouno Isao
- Food Chemistry 129(3), 830-836, 2011-12
- … A production mechanism that includes the oxygenative cleavage of the catechol B-ring of (-)-epicatechin is proposed. …
- NAID 120003290118
- Detection of chymase-digested C-terminally truncated apolipoprotein A-I in normal human serum
- Usami Yoko,Matsuda Kazuyuki,Sugano Mitsutoshi,Ishimine Nau,Kurihara Yuriko,Sumida Tamaki,Yamauchi Kazuyoshi,Tozuka Minoru,山内 一由
- Journal of immunological methods 369(1-2), 51-58, 2011-06
- … This cleavage reduces the ability of apoA-I to promote the efflux of cellular cholesterol. …
- NAID 120003255801
- Diverse molecular forms of plasma B-type natriuretic peptide in heart failure.
- Nishikimi Toshio,Minamino Naoto,Nakao Kazuwa
- Current heart failure reports 8(2), 140-146, 2011-06
- … A new hypothesis that O-glycosylation at Thr71 in a region close to the cleavage site impairs proBNP-108 processing was proposed. …
- NAID 120003184065
- Cleavage, anatomically known as the intramammary cleft, is the space between a woman's breasts lying over the sternum. Cleavage is exposed by a garment with a low neckline, such as ball gowns, evening gowns, swimwear, casual tops ...
- ファイル:Fmoc-PG Cleavage.png. 出典: フリー百科事典『ウィキペディア（Wikipedia ...
- array split ( string $pattern , string $string [, int $limit = -1 ] )
- split -b 512k target_file splited_file
- split -b 500m target_file splited_file
- ファイルを結合 → cat
- ameliorate、amelioration、cleavage、cleave、contingency、definition、divide、division、fractionate、fractionation、mince、parcellated、part、parted、partition、recover、recovery、recuperate、regain、resolve、resolving power、restitution、restoration、restore、return、reversal、settle、solution、solve、split、unravel