- ablate、ablation、ablative、ablative surgery、ectomy、excise、excision、excisional、extirpate、extirpation、resect、resective、transect、transection
- surgical removal of part of a structure or organ
- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road" (同)segment
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professors lecture course" (同)discussion section
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid (同)plane section
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section" (同)subdivision
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- surgical removal of a body part or tissue (同)extirpation, cutting out, excision
- the erosive process that reduces the size of glaciers
- remove by cutting; "The surgeon excised the tumor"
- a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate) (同)excise tax
- levy an excise tax on
- tending to ablate; i.e. to be removed or vaporized at very high temperature; "ablative material on a rocket cone"
- the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb (同)ablative case
- relating to the ablative case
- remove an organ or bodily structure
- wear away through erosion or vaporization
- removal of significant amounts of prostate tissue (as in cases of benign prostatic hyperplasia) (同)TURP
- 〈C〉(全体を構成する個々の)『部分』,部品;(全体の中で特定の用途・機能・特徴を持った)部分,部門 / 〈C〉(内部構造を児す)断面図;切断面 / 〈U〉切断すること,(外科の)切開;〈C〉(顕微鏡などで検査する組織の)切片 / 〈C〉《米》セクション(郡区(township)の36分の1に当たる1平方マイル(640エーカー)の土地区画の広さ) / …‘を'区分(分割)する / …‘の'断面[図]を作る
- 切除,除去;融除 / 溶発(ロケットの先端が大気圏突入で溶解すること)
- (体などから)〈できたものなど〉‘を'切り取る《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (原文から)〈文章など〉‘を'削除する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》
- 奪格の(ラテン語の格変化の一つ) / 奪格
- (手術・溶解・腐食などで)…'を'除去する / 除去される
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Bronchogenic cyst at esophagogastric junction treated by laparoscopic full-thickness resection and hand-sewn closure: a case report.
- Tonouchi A1, Kinoshita T2, Sunagawa H1, Hamakawa T1, Kaito A1, Shibasaki H1, Kuwata T3, Seki Y4, Nishida T1.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):41. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0168-z. Epub 2016 Apr 27.
- BACKGROUND: We herein report a case of a bronchogenic cyst arising from the esophagogastric junction treated by laparoscopic full-thickness extirpation. The full-thickness defect was closed by hand sewing a T-shaped line over the gastroendoscope as a bougie to prevent postoperative deformity or sten
- PMID 27117265
- Colopleural fistula caused by aspergillus: an extremely rare complication after lung resection-case report.
- Hayashi A1, Susaki Y2, Ose N2, Takeuchi Y2, Maeda H2.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):40. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0167-0. Epub 2016 Apr 23.
- A colopleural fistula is a rare condition reported to be caused by Crohn's disease, a malignant tumor of the gastrointestinal tract, and other clinical conditions. Some studies have noted that a sub-diaphragmatic abscess, usually organized following abdominal surgery, may play some role in the forma
- PMID 27108124
- A resected case of symptomatic acinar cell cystadenoma of the pancreas displacing the main pancreatic duct.
- Tanaka H1,2, Hatsuno T3, Kinoshita M3, Hasegawa K3, Ishihara H3, Takano N3, Shimoyama S3, Nakayama H3, Kataoka M3, Ichihara S4, Kanda M5, Kodera Y5, Kondo K3.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):39. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0166-1. Epub 2016 Apr 23.
- Acinar cell cystadenoma (ACA) of the pancreas has been newly recognized as an entity by the World Health Organization (WHO) definition (2010), and its pathogenesis has not been known adequately because of the rarity. Here, we report a case of a 22-year-old female who had been followed up for a cysti
- PMID 27108123
- Intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma in a patient with Wilson's disease: a case report.
- Mukai Y1, Wada H1, Eguchi H2, Yamada D1, Asaoka T1, Noda T1, Kawamoto K1, Gotoh K1, Takeda Y1,3, Tanemura M1,4, Umeshita K5, Hori Y6, Morii E6, Doki Y1, Mori M1.
- Surgical case reports.Surg Case Rep.2016 Dec;2(1):29. doi: 10.1186/s40792-016-0156-3. Epub 2016 Mar 23.
- The incidence of hepatobiliary malignancies, and especially intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma (ICC), for patients with Wilson's disease (WD), is very low, even for cirrhotic patients. A 44-year-old male was admitted to our department for treatment of a liver tumor. He was diagnosed with WD at the age
- PMID 27005296
- 早期胃癌の内視鏡治療 (特集 胃癌の予防と治療 : 予防策と早期診断・治療) -- (胃癌の治療)
- 低位前方切除の周術期管理 (特集 消化器癌併存症 : 周術期の対処法)
- Vitreous preservation of articular cartilage from cryoinjury in rabbits
- Onari Issei,Hayashi Masayuki,Ozaki Noriyuki,Tsuchiya Hiroyuki
- Cryobiology 65(2), 98-103, 2012-10
- … Frozen osteoarticular grafts treated with liquid nitrogen are utilized for joint reconstruction after tumor resection, but the joints may subsequently develop osteoarthritic changes. …
- NAID 120004754708
- resectionとは。意味や和訳。[名]《外科》（特に骨の）切除. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- There are small number of surgeons who thought neoplasm only cancer and clean surgical resection as treatment of lymphoma. Large bowel resection is surgery to remove all or part of your large bowel. Small bowel resection is ...
- resection /re·sec·tion/ (-sek´shun) excision. root resection apicoectomy. transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP), transurethral prostatic resection resection of the prostate by means of an instrument passed through the urethra. ...
- ablate、ablation、ablative、amputate、amputation、axial section、break、breakage、cleavage、cleave、cross section、cross-section、cross-sectional、excise、excision、excisional、extirpation、horizontal incision、mutilation、resect、resection、resective、scission、sever、transect、transverse incision、transverse section、truncate、truncation
- ablate、ablation、ablative、cross、crossing、excise、excision、excisional、extirpation、horizontal incision、resect、resection、resective、transection、transversal、transverse、transverse incision
- tumor excision