- destroy completely; "we must not let our civil liberties be subverted by the current crisis"
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- no longer in existence; "the extinction of a species" (同)defunctness
- no longer active; extinguished; "the extinction of the volcano"
- the reduction of the intensity of radiation as a consequence of absorption and radiation
- the act of extinguishing; causing to stop burning; "the extinction of the lights" (同)extinguishing, quenching
- a conditioning process in which the reinforcer is removed and a conditioned response becomes independent of the conditioned stimulus (同)experimental extinction
- complete annihilation; "they think a meteor cause the extinction of the dinosaurs" (同)extermination
- state of being torn or burst open
- the act of making a sudden noisy break
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations" (同)breach, break, severance, rift, falling out
- destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up" (同)ruin
- do away with, cause the destruction or undoing of; "The fire destroyed the house" (同)destruct
- put (an animal) to death; "The customs agents destroyed the dog that was found to be rabid"; "the sick cat had to be put down" (同)put down
- (of e.g. volcanos) permanently inactive; "an extinct volcano"
- no longer in existence; lost or especially having died out leaving no living representatives; "an extinct species of fish"; "an extinct royal family"; "extinct laws and customs" (同)nonextant
- being out or having grown cold; "threw his extinct cigarette into the stream"; "the fire is out" (同)out
- 〈政府など〉‘を'くつがえす,破壊する / 《まれ》〈忠誠心・信孔・主義など〉‘を'破壊する,堕落させる,腐敗させる
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)破裂《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(友好的関係などの)決裂,仲たがい / 〈C〉裂け目 / 〈C〉脱腸,ヘルニア / …‘を'破裂させる / 〈友好関係など〉‘を'断ち切る / 破裂する
- …‘を'『破壊する』,打ち壊す / 〈計画・希望など〉‘を'くじく / …‘を'殺す
- (生物・民族などが)絶滅した;(貫習などが)滅びてしまった / (火山などが)活動をやめた / (火が)消えた,燃えていない
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 淋菌感染の疫学および病因 epidemiology and pathogenesis of neisseria gonorrhoeae infection
- 2. 炎症性乳癌：病理および分子学的病因 inflammatory breast cancer pathology and molecular pathogenesis
- 3. 薬物乱用検査（DOA） testing for drugs of abuse doa
- 4. 骨髄炎の病因 pathogenesis of osteomyelitis
- 5. 非結核性抗酸菌感染症の病因 pathogenesis of nontuberculous mycobacterial infections
- A bio-economic analysis of a sustainable agricultural transition using green biorefinery.
- Cong RG1, Termansen M2.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Nov 15;571:153-63. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.07.137. Epub 2016 Jul 26.
- Traditional pig production often relies on cereal-based feed, which has adverse environmental effects, e.g. nitrogen leaching and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Alternative production systems are therefore sought to improve the sustainability of pig production. A promising alternative is to use pro
- PMID 27471980
- Assessing potential health risks to fish and humans using mercury concentrations in inland fish from across western Canada and the United States.
- Lepak JM1, Hooten MB2, Eagles-Smith CA3, Tate MT4, Lutz MA5, Ackerman JT6, Willacker JJ Jr7, Jackson AK8, Evers DC9, Wiener JG10, Pritz CF11, Davis J12.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2016 Nov 15;571:342-54. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.03.031. Epub 2016 May 6.
- Fish represent high quality protein and nutrient sources, but Hg contamination is ubiquitous in aquatic ecosystems and can pose health risks to fish and their consumers. Potential health risks posed to fish and humans by Hg contamination in fish were assessed in western Canada and the United States.
- PMID 27161906
- TRAF3 signaling: Competitive binding and evolvability of adaptive viral molecular mimicry.
- Guven-Maiorov E1, Keskin O2, Gursoy A3, VanWaes C4, Chen Z5, Tsai CJ6, Nussinov R7.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2016 Nov;1860(11 Pt B):2646-55. doi: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2016.05.021. Epub 2016 May 18.
- BACKGROUND: The tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) associated factor 3 (TRAF3) is a key node in innate and adaptive immune signaling pathways. TRAF3 negatively regulates the activation of the canonical and non-canonical NF-κB pathways and is one of the key proteins in antiviral immunity.SCOPE OF
- PMID 27208423
- Optimization of protein-protein docking for predicting Fc-protein interactions.
- Agostino M1,2,3, Mancera RL1, Ramsland PA4,5,6,7, Fernández-Recio J8.
- Journal of molecular recognition : JMR.J Mol Recognit.2016 Nov;29(11):555-568. doi: 10.1002/jmr.2555. Epub 2016 Jul 22.
- The antibody crystallizable fragment (Fc) is recognized by effector proteins as part of the immune system. Pathogens produce proteins that bind Fc in order to subvert or evade the immune response. The structural characterization of the determinants of Fc-protein association is essential to improve o
- PMID 27445195
- We, the Defective Commodity-Beings
- イギリスにおける詩創作指導に関する研究 : Fred Sedgwickの理論と実践を中心に
- subvert with heather gold Most TV talk shows suck. TED is expensive. Exclusive. And it isn't about you. I'm making the talk show into something genuine, mixing inspiring innovators, artists and doers and you into the kind of honest ...
- Subvert. 11,834 likes · 5 talking about this. Jeremy Bridge lead design engineer at PK Sound bookings: email@example.com ... Tickets are already moving for this at all retailers besides Ross Vegas ( our apologies the tickets will be ...
- SUBvert. 770 likes · 2 talking about this. SUBVERT is a brand new fashion label that is not for the feint hearted, designed for those who crave eccentricity and embrace authenticity! SUBVERT aims to turn fabric into couture art, using ...
- abolition、abrogate、blot out、break、demise、destroy、destruction、disappear、disappearance、discard、dismantle、disposal、disposition、disrupt、disruptant、disruption、erase、expiry、extinguish、invalidate、lesion、nullify、obliterate、perish、rupture、subversion、subvert、vanish
- 決裂、断絶。仲違い、不和(between, with)