- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road" (同)segment
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professors lecture course" (同)discussion section
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid (同)plane section
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section" (同)subdivision
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- cutting so as to separate into pieces
- detailed critical analysis or examination one part at a time (as of a literary work)
- a minute and critical analysis
- dividing into two equal parts
- elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents" (同)category, family
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA" (同)division
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy" (同)form, grade, course
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class" (同)stratum, social_class, socio-economic class
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of 97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High" (同)year
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart (同)partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- the act or process of dividing
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings (同)air division
- a group of ships of similar type (同)naval division
- discord that splits a group (同)variance
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- an administrative unit in government or business
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
- something twisted and tight and swollen; "their muscles stood out in knots"; "the old mans fists were two great gnarls"; "his stomach was in knots" (同)gnarl
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged; "the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
- a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere (同)greyback, grayback, Calidris canutus
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- a share of something; "a slice of the companys revenue" (同)piece
- a golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer; "he took lessons to cure his slicing" (同)fade, slicing
- a spatula for spreading paint or ink
- a thin flat piece cut off of some object
- cut into slices; "Slice the salami, please" (同)slice up
- hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- a part of a forked or branching shape; "he broke off one of the branches" (同)leg, ramification
- divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork; "The road forks" (同)ramify, fork, furcate, separate
- a division of a stem, or secondary stem arising from the main stem of a plant
- a division of some larger or more complex organization; "a branch of Congress"; "botany is a branch of biology"; "the Germanic branch of Indo-European languages" (同)subdivision, arm
- a stream or river connected to a larger one
- a land unit equal to a quarter of a section (160 acres) and measuring 1/2 mile on a side
- 〈C〉(全体を構成する個々の)『部分』,部品;(全体の中で特定の用途・機能・特徴を持った)部分,部門 / 〈C〉(内部構造を児す)断面図;切断面 / 〈U〉切断すること,(外科の)切開;〈C〉(顕微鏡などで検査する組織の)切片 / 〈C〉《米》セクション(郡区(township)の36分の1に当たる1平方マイル(640エーカー)の土地区画の広さ) / …‘を'区分(分割)する / …‘の'断面[図]を作る
- 〈U〉〈C〉(実験・研究のための)解剖,解体 / 〈C〉実験用解剖体,解剖模型 / 〈U〉詳細な分析
- 〈C〉(何らかの類似性を持つ)(…の)『種類』,類(sort, kind)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《集合的に》《単数扱い》『クラス』,学級,組 / 〈U〉〈C〉(クラス単位の)『授業』;授業時間 / 〈C〉《米》《集合的に》(主に高校・大学の)同期生 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(同程度の教育・経済力・社会的地位などを持つ)『階級』,階層 / 〈C〉(交通機関などの)『等級』 / 〈C〉(英国の大学の)試験の合格等級 / 〈C〉綱(こう)(動植物の分類で門(phylum, division)と目(もく)(order)の間) / 〈U〉《話》(その人の社会的地位を高く見せる)風格 / …'を'(…の)部類に入れる《+『名』+『among』(『with』)+『名』》,(…として)…'を'分類する《+『名』+『as』+『名』》
- 〈U〉分けること,『分割』,分離;『分配』 / 〈C〉(分割された)部分 / 〈U〉(意見・感情の相違による)分裂,不一致,不和 / 〈U〉割り算 / 〈C〉仕切り;境界線 / 〈C〉(官庁・会社の)『部門』;(大学の)学部 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(陸軍で)師団;(海軍で)分艦隊 / 〈C〉(英議会の)票決,採決
- 『結び目』,結び / (リボンなどで作った)飾り結び / (人・物の,通例小さな)群れ,一団 / (板・木材の)節,節目;(筋肉などの)隆起 / 困難(difficulty) / 縁,絆(きずな) / ノット(1時間に1海里(約1,852m)進む速さの単位) / …‘を'『結びなわせる』《+『名』+『together』,+『together』+『名』》 / …‘に'結び目をつける,‘を'結ぶ / (こぶになって)堅く結ばれる,もつれる
- (…の)(薄く切った平らな)『一枚』,一切れ《+『of』+『名』》・(…の)分け前(share),一部(part)《+『of』+『名』》・スライス(野球・ゴルフなどで,打球が打者のきき手の方向に飛ぶこと,またその打球) ・料理用へら,フライ返し / 〈パンなど〉‘を'『薄く切る』《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》・…‘を'薄く切り取る《+『off』+『名,』+『名』+『off』》・〈水など〉‘を'切って進む・(野球・ゴルフなどで)〈ボール〉‘を'スライスさせて打つ,きき手の方向に打つ・(水なとを)切って進む《+『through』+『名』》 / (野球・ゴルフなどで)〈打者が〉ボールをスライスさせて打つ;〈ボールが〉スライスして飛ぶ
- 『枝』 / 『支流』,支脈,支線;分家 / 『支店』,『支部』,支局 / (学問の)『部門』,分科 / 枝を出す,枝を広げる / (川・道・鉄道などが)分岐する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 帝王切開：手技 cesarean delivery technique
- 2. 帝王切開出産後の分娩経路の選択 choosing the route of delivery after cesarean birth
- 3. 帝王切開の再施行 repeat cesarean delivery
- 4. 帝王切開：術前の問題 cesarean delivery preoperative issues
- 5. 帝王切開：術後の問題 cesarean delivery postoperative issues
- Naltrexone-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] polymeric microspheres for the treatment of alcohol dependence: in vitro characterization and in vivo biocompatibility assessment.
- Pagar KP, Vavia PR.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology, Institute of Chemical Technology, University under Section 3 of UGC Act- 1956, Elite Status & Centre of Excellence - Govt. of Maharashtra , TEQIP Phase II Funded, Matunga, Mumbai, Maharashtra , India.AbstractAbstract The poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer was applied in the present investigation as polymeric carrier to fabricate naltrexone (NTX)-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres in the single emulsion solvent evaporation technique for the long-term treatment of alcohol dependence. Newly synthesized poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer exhibited diminished crystallanity, good biocompatibility and favorable biodegradability to be explored for drug delivery application. Scanning Electron Microscopy study revealed smooth and spherical-shaped NTX-loaded polymeric microspheres with a mean size of 10-90 µm. Influence of various decisive formulation variables such as amount of polymer, stabilizer concentration, homogenization speed, homogenization time, drug loading and organic-to-aqueous phase ratio on particle size, and entrapment efficiency was studied. Differential scanning calorimeter and X-ray diffractometry study confirmed the drug entrapment within polymer matrix into the microsphere environment. In vitro drug release showed the sustained drug release of formulation for the period of 28 d giving biphasic release pattern. Histological examination of NTX-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres injected intramuscularly into the thigh muscle of Wistar rats showed minimal inflammatory reaction, demonstrating that NTX-loaded microspheres were biocompatible. Insignificant increase in the serum creatine phosphokinase level (p < 0.05) as compared with the normal value revealed good muscle compatibility of the poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microsphere system. Biocompatible nature and sustained drug-release action of poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres may have potential application in depot therapy.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Jun;19(4):385-94. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.784334. Epub 2013 Apr 16.
- Abstract The poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] copolymer was applied in the present investigation as polymeric carrier to fabricate naltrexone (NTX)-loaded poly[La-(Glc-Leu)] microspheres in the single emulsion solvent evaporation technique for the long-term treatment of alcohol dependence. Newly synthesized poly[
- PMID 23590187
- Characterization of structural and functional properties of fish protein hydrolysates from surimi processing by-products.
- Liu Y1, Li X2, Chen Z1, Yu J1, Wang F1, Wang J1.Author information 1School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Changsha University of Science & Technology, 960 South Wanjiali Road, 2nd Section, Changsha 410004, Hunan Province, PR China.2School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Changsha University of Science & Technology, 960 South Wanjiali Road, 2nd Section, Changsha 410004, Hunan Province, PR China. Electronic address: Xianghongl@163.com.AbstractStructural and functional properties of fish protein hydrolysates with different degrees of hydrolysis (DH) from surimi processing by-products, prepared by Protamex and Alcalase, were evaluated. As the DH increased, the zeta potentials of the hydrolysates increased (p>0.05). The surface hydrophobicity of the hydrolysates was significantly affected by DH (p<0.05). A wide variety of peptides were obtained after hydrolysis by Protamex and Alcalase. The hydrolysate with DH 10%, prepared by Protamex, contained more large protein molecules than did the others. Hydrolysis by both enzymes increased solubility to more than 65% over a wide pH range (pH 2-10). The interfacial activities of hydrolysates decreased with increasing DH (p<0.05). The hydrolysate with DH 10%, prepared by Protamex, exhibited the best interfacial properties among all of the samples. Thermal properties were also affected by the hydrolysis. The results reveal that structures and functionalities of the hydrolysates were determined both by DH and enzyme type employed.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:459-65. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.089. Epub 2013 Nov 26.
- Structural and functional properties of fish protein hydrolysates with different degrees of hydrolysis (DH) from surimi processing by-products, prepared by Protamex and Alcalase, were evaluated. As the DH increased, the zeta potentials of the hydrolysates increased (p>0.05). The surface hydrophob
- PMID 24423557
- Determination of free fatty acids in beer wort.
- Bravi E1, Benedetti P2, Marconi O3, Perretti G3.Author information 1Department of Economic and Food Sciences, Section of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Perugia, Via S. Costanzo n.c.n., 06126 Perugia, Italy. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDepartment of Economic and Food Sciences, Section of Food Technology and Biotechnology, University of Perugia, Via S. Costanzo n.c.n., 06126 Perugia, Italy.3Italian Brewing Research Center, Centro di Eccellenza per la Ricerca sulla Birra - CERB, University of Perugia, Via S. Costanzo n.c.n., 06126 Perugia, Italy.AbstractThe importance of free fatty acids (FFAs) in wort has been known for a long time because of their influence on beer quality and yeast metabolism. Lipids have a beneficial effect on yeast growth during fermentation as well as negative effects on beer quality. Lipids content of beer affects the ability to form a stable head of foam and plays an important role in beer staling. Moreover, the ratio of unsaturated and saturated fatty acids seems to be related to gushing problems. A novel, simple, and reliable procedure for quantitative analysis of FFAs in wort was developed and validated. The determination of FFAs in wort was achieved via liquid-liquid cartridge extraction, purification of FFA fraction by solid phase extraction, boron trifluoride in methanol methylation, and injection into GC-FID system. The proposed method has high accuracy (<0.3%, expressed as the bias), high precision (<1.2%, RSD), and recoveries ranging from 74% to 98%. The method was tested on two different wort samples (9° and 12° Plato).
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 May 15;151:374-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.11.063. Epub 2013 Nov 20.
- The importance of free fatty acids (FFAs) in wort has been known for a long time because of their influence on beer quality and yeast metabolism. Lipids have a beneficial effect on yeast growth during fermentation as well as negative effects on beer quality. Lipids content of beer affects the abilit
- PMID 24423546
- C-reactive protein promotes acute kidney injury by impairing G1/S-dependent tubular epithelium cell regeneration.
- Tang Y, Huang XR, Lv J1, Chung AC, Zhang Y2, Chen JZ1, Szalai AJ3, Xu A1, Lan HY.Author information 1*Department of Nephrology, Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hospital, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou, China.2†Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Sciences and Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.3§Division of Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology, The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, U.S.A.AbstractCRP (C-reactive protein) is regarded as an inflammatory biomarker in AKI (acute kidney injury), but its exact role in AKI remains unclear. Thus we sought to investigate the role of CRP in AKI. Clinically, elevated serum CRP levels were found to associate closely with increased serum creatinine and urea levels (P<0.01) in patients with AKI, which then fell after recovery from AKI. To determine the role of CRP in AKI, an ischaemia/reperfusion mouse model of AKI was developed using Tg (transgenic) mice that express human CRP. Compared with the WT (wild-type) mice, CRP Tg mice developed more severe renal injury at 24 h after ischaemia as determined by significantly increased serum creatinine and tubular necrosis. This was associated with an impaired TEC (tubular epithelium cell) regeneration as shown by an over 60% reduction in PCNA+ (proliferating-cell nuclear antigen) and BrdU+ (bromodeoxyuridine) TECs in CRP Tg mice with AKI. In vitro, the addition of CRP to a human TEC line (HK-2) also largely suppressed the proliferation of TECs. The functional role of CRP in AKI was demonstrated further by the blocking of CRP binding to the FcγRII (Fcγ receptor II) with a neutralizing anti-CD32 antibody, which restored TEC proliferation and prevented AKI in CRP Tg mice. Moreover, we found that impaired G1/S transition by suppression of the phosphorylation of CDK2 (cyclin-dependent kinase 2) and expression of cyclin E may be a key mechanism by which CRP inhibits TEC regeneration during the AKI repair process. In conclusion, CRP plays a pathogenic role in AKI by inhibiting G1/S-dependent TEC regeneration. The results of the present study suggest that targeting CRP signalling may offer a new therapeutic potential for AKI.
- Clinical science (London, England : 1979).Clin Sci (Lond).2014 May 1;126(9):645-59. doi: 10.1042/CS20130471.
- CRP (C-reactive protein) is regarded as an inflammatory biomarker in AKI (acute kidney injury), but its exact role in AKI remains unclear. Thus we sought to investigate the role of CRP in AKI. Clinically, elevated serum CRP levels were found to associate closely with increased serum creatinine and u
- PMID 24206243
- Development of KURAMA-II and its operation in Fukushima
- Tanigaki M.,Okumura R.,Takamiya K.,Sato N.,Yoshino H.,Yoshinaga H.,Kobayashi Y.,Uehara A.,Yamana H.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section
- A carborne survey system, named as KURAMA (Kyoto University RAdiation MApping system), was developed as a response to the nuclear accident at TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in 2011. Now t …
- NAID 120005553941
- Ultrasonic wave propagation in the corner section of composite laminate structure: Numerical simulations and experiments
- Ito Junta,Biwa Shiro,Hayashi Takahiro,Kuraishi Akira
- Composite Structures 123, 78-87, 2015-05
- … Two-dimensional finite element simulations and experiments are presented to examine the ultrasonic wave propagation behavior in the corner section of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced plastics) laminate structures. … The numerical model consists of a right-angle corner section of CFRP laminate immersed in water and subjected to the ultrasonic wave incidence from its inner or outer side. …
- NAID 120005539296
- Measurements of liquid film and droplets of annular two-phase flow on a rod-bundle geometry with spacer
- Pham Son H.,Kawara Zensaku,Yokomine Takehiko,Kunugi Tomoaki
- International Journal of Multiphase Flow 70, 35-57, 2015-04
- … Measurements have been conducted to simultaneously consider both liquid films and droplets of the annular flow on a 3 × 3 simulating BWR fuel rod-bundle test-section with spacers. …
- NAID 120005530938
- 血液濾過器における血液・透析液流動状態 可視化実験の解析手法に関する研究
- 宮坂 武寛
- 湘南工科大学紀要 49(1), 97-104, 2015-03-31
- … However, the blood flow within the filter could easily beobserved afterwards, once the filter was cut in half and the cross section observed. …
- NAID 110009886487
- SECTIONグループのヘアサロン紹介。最新情報、各種キャンペーン情報、ヘアスタイル紹介、スタイリスト紹介、ヘアチェック、メニュー、料金の紹介。あなたのライフスタイルからヘアをデザインする美容室。 HAIR DESIGN SECTION サイトマップ ...
- 次世代HTML標準 HTML5情報サイト ... 4.4.3 section 要素 カテゴリー: フロー・コンテンツ セクショニング・コンテンツ パルパブル・コンテンツ この要素を使うことができるコンテキスト:
- arbor、arborization、branched、branched chain、branching、class、department、division、ramification、ramus、section、sector
- axial section、cross section、cross-section、transection、transverse section
- dissection、total dissection
- organ harvesting