- a partitioned section, chamber, or separate room within a larger enclosed area
- a space into which an area is subdivided
- the act of dividing or partitioning; separation by the creation of a boundary that divides or keeps apart (同)partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- an arithmetic operation that is the inverse of multiplication; the quotient of two numbers is computed
- the act or process of dividing
- a unit of the United States Air Force usually comprising two or more wings (同)air division
- a group of ships of similar type (同)naval division
- discord that splits a group (同)variance
- (biology) a group of organisms forming a subdivision of a larger category
- (botany) taxonomic unit of plants corresponding to a phylum
- an administrative unit in government or business
- an army unit large enough to sustain combat; "two infantry divisions were held in reserve"
- divided up into compartments or categories; "most sciences have become woefully compartmentalized" (同)compartmentalized, compartmentalised
- separate into isolated compartments or categories; "You cannot compartmentalize your life like this!" (同)compartmentalise, cut_up
- divided up or separated into compartments or isolated units; "a compartmented box"; "the protected and compartmented society of Beacon Hill"- John Mason Brown
- 区画,仕切り / (客車の)個室;(船の)隔室
- 〈U〉分けること,『分割』,分離;『分配』 / 〈C〉(分割された)部分 / 〈U〉(意見・感情の相違による)分裂,不一致,不和 / 〈U〉割り算 / 〈C〉仕切り;境界線 / 〈C〉(官庁・会社の)『部門』;(大学の)学部 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(陸軍で)師団;(海軍で)分艦隊 / 〈C〉(英議会の)票決,採決
||Look up compartment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Compartment may refer to:
- Compartment (anatomy), a space of connective tissue between muscles
- Compartment (chemistry), in which different parts of the same protein serves different functions
- Compartment (development), fields of cells of distinct cell lineage, cell affinity, and genetic identity
- Compartment (pharmacokinetics), a defined and distinct volume of body fluids
- Cellular compartment, a closed part within a cell, surrounded by a membrane
- Compartment (ship), subdivision of the space within a ship
- Compartment (heraldry), the part of a coat of arms design which appears immediately below the shield
- Multi-compartment model, a type of mathematical model
- Compartments, a song and album by José Feliciano
- All pages beginning with "Compartment"
- All pages with titles containing Compartment
- Compartmentalization (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
- Section (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 四肢の急性コンパートメント症候群acute compartment syndrome of the extremities [show details]
… limbs are divided into sections, or compartments, formed by strong, unyielding fascial membranes. Compartment syndrome occurs when increased pressure within a compartment compromises the circulation and function …
- 2. 慢性労作性コンパートメント症候群chronic exertional compartment syndrome [show details]
…pressures vary among leg compartments, and more than one compartment may be affected. In a retrospective review involving 226 patients and 153 confirmed cases of CECS, the anterior compartment was elevated in 42 …
- 3. 四肢の急性コンパートメント症候群の病態生理、分類、原因pathophysiology classification and causes of acute extremity compartment syndrome [show details]
…pressure within a muscular compartment exceeding the perfusion pressure of the tissue has the potential to cause extremity compartment syndrome. Most cases of acute extremity compartment syndrome are associated …
- 4. 成人の腹部コンパートメント症候群abdominal compartment syndrome in adults [show details]
…differences after four days. The incidence of abdominal compartment syndrome was higher in the rapid expansion group (72 versus 38 percent). Abdominal compartment pressures were measured (bladder catheter transduction) …
- 5. 学会が公開する診療ガイドラインのリンク：腹部コンパートメント症候群society guideline links abdominal compartment syndrome [show details]
…Society of the Abdominal Compartment Syndrome (WSACS): Updated consensus definitions and clinical practice guidelines on intra-abdominal hypertension and the abdominal compartment syndrome (2013) WSES:…
- Compartment Syndrome in Children: Diagnosis and Management.
- Hosseinzadeh P1, Talwalkar VR.
- American journal of orthopedics (Belle Mead, N.J.).Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ).2016 Dec;45(1):19-22.
- Compartment syndrome (CS) can present differently in children than in adults. Increased need for analgesics is the first sign of evolving CS in children. Children with supracondylar humeral fractures, floating elbow injuries, operatively treated forearm fractures, and tibial fractures are at high ri
- PMID 26761913
- Effects of erlotinib therapy on [(11)C]erlotinib uptake in EGFR mutated, advanced NSCLC.
- Bahce I1, Yaqub M2, Errami H3, Schuit RC2, Schober P4, Thunnissen E5, Windhorst AD2, Lammertsma AA2, Smit EF3,6, Hendrikse NH2,7.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):10. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0169-8. Epub 2016 Feb 9.
- BACKGROUND: In non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients off erlotinib therapy, positron emission tomography (PET) using [(11)C]erlotinib distinguished epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) mutations from wild-type EGFR. However, tumor uptake of [(11)C]erlotinib during erlotinib therapy is unkno
- PMID 26857779
- Population physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model incorporating lymphatic uptake for a subcutaneously administered pegylated peptide.
- Offman E1, Phipps C2, Edginton AN3.
- In silico pharmacology.In Silico Pharmacol.2016 Dec;4(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s40203-016-0018-5. Epub 2016 Mar 1.
- PURPOSE: Physiologically-based pharmacokinetic (PBPK) models provide a rational mechanistic approach for predicting the time course of macromolecules in plasma. Population PBPK models for large molecules necessitate incorporation of lymphatic circulation to mechanistically account for biodistributio
- PMID 26932471
- Differences in levels of inflammatory mediators in meniscal and synovial tissue of patients with meniscal lesions.
- Ogura T1, Suzuki M2, Sakuma Y3, Yamauchi K4, Orita S5, Miyagi M6, Ishikawa T7, Kamoda H8, Oikawa Y9, Kanisawa I10, Takahashi K11, Sakai H12, Nagamine T13, Fukuda H14, Takahashi K15, Ohtori S16, Tsuchiya A17.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):7. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0041-9. Epub 2016 Feb 3.
- BACKGROUND: Meniscal injuries are a risk factor for osteoarthritis (OA). While a mechanical pathway between meniscal injury and OA has been described, the biological effects of inflammation on this pathway have yet to be clarified. The aim of our study was to compare levels of specific inflammatory
- PMID 26915007
- 腹部コンパートメント症候群(abdominal compartment syndrome)と閉腹手技 (特集 これだけは知っておきたいacute care surgery : プロが伝える腹部外傷への対応)
- 肝臓星細胞に発現するビタミンA貯蔵酵素lecithin:retinol acyltransferaseによる血中レチノール濃度の調節 : 還流培養系での代謝シミュレーション
- 松浦 知和,池脇 克則,前橋 はるか,大川 清,松本 喜弘,田中 賢,永妻 啓介,高木 一郎
- ビタミン 86(8), 432-440, 2012-08-25
- … A three compartment model was built using an interactive computer program SAAMII to determine metabolic parameters of retinol in the bioreactor system. …
- NAID 110009489786
- compartment 【他動】区画に分ける、防火区画を設ける 【名】 〔仕切られた〕区... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- compartmentとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1 区画(された部分)，仕切りdivide the yard into three compartments材料置場を3区画に分ける.2(1)分室，小室，(船などの)隔室；(列車などの)仕切り客室，コンパートメント（ ((米)) では客車内の ...
- Led by her, I passed from compartment to compartment, from passage to passage, of a large and irregular building; till, emerging from the total and somewhat dreary silence pervading that portion of the house we had traversed, we ...
- intracellular compartmentation
- anterior tibial syndrome
- subcellular compartment