- abolition、abrogate、blot out、break、demise、destroy、destruction、disappear、disappearance、discard、dismantle、disposal、disposition、disrupt、disruptant、disruption、erase、expiry、extinguish、invalidate、lesion、nullify、obliterate、perish、rupture、subversion、subvert、vanish
- do away with; "Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th century in America and in Russia" (同)get_rid_of
- prevent completion; "stop the project"; "break off the negotiations" (同)break off, discontinue, stop
- happen; "Report the news as it develops"; "These political movements recrudesce from time to time" (同)recrudesce, develop
- become separated into pieces or fragments; "The figurine broke"; "The freshly baked loaf fell apart" (同)separate, split up, fall_apart, come apart
- be broken in; "If the new teacher wont break, well add some stress"
- crack; of the male voice in puberty; "his voice is breaking--he should no longer sing in the choir"
- destroy the integrity of; usually by force; cause to separate into pieces or fragments; "He broke the glass plate"; "She broke the match"
- diminish or discontinue abruptly; "The patients fever broke last night"
- fall sharply; "stock prices broke"
- render inoperable or ineffective; "You broke the alarm clock when you took it apart!"
- weaken or destroy in spirit or body; "His resistance was broken"; "a man broken by the terrible experience of near-death"
- vary or interrupt a uniformity or continuity; "The flat plain was broken by tall mesas"
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving; "he was up two breaks in the second set" (同)break of serve
- an escape from jail; "the breakout was carefully planned" (同)breakout, jailbreak, gaolbreak, prisonbreak, prison-breaking
- an act of delaying or interrupting the continuity; "it was presented without commercial breaks"; "there was a gap in his account" (同)interruption, disruption, gap
- a sudden dash; "he made a break for the open door"
- the opening shot that scatters the balls in billiards or pool
- an unexpected piece of good luck; "he finally got his big break" (同)good_luck, happy chance
- an abrupt change in the tone or register of the voice (as at puberty or due to emotion); "then there was a break in her voice"
- the occurrence of breaking; "the break in the dam threatened the valley"
- interrupt a continued activity; "She had broken with the traditional patterns" (同)break away
- break a piece from a whole; "break a branch from a tree" (同)break off, snap off
- move away or escape suddenly; "The horses broke from the stable"; "Three inmates broke jail"; "Nobody can break out--this prison is high security" (同)break_out, break away
- destroy the completeness of a set of related items; "The book dealer would not break the set" (同)break_up
- force out or release suddenly and often violently something pent up; "break into tears"; "erupt in anger" (同)burst, erupt
- ruin completely; "He busted my radio!" (同)bust
- be released or become known; of news; "News of her death broke in the morning" (同)get_out, get_around
- go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely" (同)wear, wear_out, bust, fall_apart
- become punctured or penetrated; "The skin broke"
- cause the failure or ruin of; "His peccadilloes finally broke his marriage"; "This play will either make or break the playwright"
- cause to give up a habit; "She finally broke herself of smoking cigarettes"
- change directions suddenly
- change suddenly from one tone quality or register to another; "Her voice broke to a whisper when she started to talk about her children"
- come forth or begin from a state of latency; "The first winter storm broke over New York"
- come into being; "light broke over the horizon"; "Voices broke in the air"
- come to an end; "The heat wave finally broke yesterday"
- curl over and fall apart in surf or foam, of waves; "The surf broke"
- emerge from the surface of a body of water; "The whales broke"
- exchange for smaller units of money; "I had to break a $100 bill just to buy the candy"
- find a flaw in; "break an alibi"; "break down a proof"
- find the solution or key to; "break the code"
- give up; "break cigarette smoking"
- happen or take place; "Things have been breaking pretty well for us in the past few months"
- interrupt the flow of current in; "break a circuit"
- invalidate by judicial action; "The will was broken"
- make a rupture in the ranks of the enemy or ones own by quitting or fleeing; "The ranks broke"
- make the opening shot that scatters the balls
- pierce or penetrate; "The blade broke her skin"
- scatter or part; "The clouds broke after the heavy downpour"
- separate from a clinch, in boxing; "The referee broke the boxers"
- undergo breaking; "The simple vowels broke in many Germanic languages"
- state of being torn or burst open
- the act of making a sudden noisy break
- a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations" (同)breach, break, severance, rift, falling out
- throw or cast away; "Put away your worries" (同)fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put_away
- getting rid something that is regarded as useless or undesirable (同)throwing away
- (cards) the act of throwing out a useless card or of failing to follow suit
- anything that is cast aside or discarded
- do away with completely, without leaving a trace
- remove completely from recognition or memory; "efface the memory of the time in the camps" (同)efface
- remove from memory or existence; "The Turks erased the Armenians in 1915" (同)wipe_out
- wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information; "Who erased the files form my hard disk?" (同)delete
- remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing; "Please erase the formula on the blackboard--it is wrong!" (同)rub out, score out, efface, wipe_off
- capable of being abolished
- …'を'『壊す』,割る,砕く;…'を'折る / …'を'擦りむく / …'を'『役に立たなくする』,壊す / (小さな物に)〈組になった物〉'を'分ける,ばらす,〈お金〉'を'くずす《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈垣・へいなど〉'を'破って出る / 〈法律・規則・約束など〉'を'『破る』,犯す / 〈均整・秩序・配列など〉'を'破る,くずす;〈持続しているもの〉'を'中止する,妨げる / 〈記録〉'を'破る,更新する / (…に)…'を'打ち明ける,知らせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …'を'破産させる,倒産させる / 〈気力・抵抗など〉'を'くじく;〈力・効果・強度〉'を'弱める / (…に)…‘の'位を下げる,…'を'降等させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈動物〉'を'ならす / 〈人〉‘の'(…の)癖を直す《+『名』〈人〉+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈暗号など〉'を'解読する;〈事件・問題など〉を解決する,解く / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『壊れる』,砕ける,割れる;破れる,破裂する / ぷっつりと切れる;中断する,途切れる;《米》仕事を中断する / はずれる,離れる,分離する《+『off』(『away』)》 / 故障する,壊れる,動かなくなる / 突然始まる;突然変化する / 夜が明ける / 〈健康・気力などが〉衰える,弱る;〈心が〉悲しみに打ちひしがれる / 〈株・価格などが〉急落する,暴落する / 壊れた箇所,裂け目,割れ目 / 中断,途切れ;不和,仲たがい / 休憩時間,小休止 / 逃亡計画,脱獄 / (…に向かっての)突進 / 急な変化,顕著な変化 / 夜明け / 《話》運,機会
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)破裂《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(友好的関係などの)決裂,仲たがい / 〈C〉裂け目 / 〈C〉脱腸,ヘルニア / …‘を'破裂させる / 〈友好関係など〉‘を'断ち切る / 破裂する
- 〈不用品・習慣など〉‘を'『捨てる』,廃棄する / 〈人〉‘を'解雇する / (カードゲームで)〈不用の札〉‘を'捨てる / 〈C〉捨てられた物)人) / 〈U〉廃棄 / 〈U〉(カードゲームで)手札の投げ出し〈C〉捨て札
- (…から)〈文字など〉‘を'『ふいて消す』,削除する,取り消す《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / …‘の'文字(絵など)を消す / (記憶などから)…‘を'消し去る,ぬぐい去る《+『名』+『from』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 不整脈の評価およびマネージメントにおける加算平均心電図の利用 use of the signal averaged electrocardiogram in arrhythmia evaluation and management
- 2. 関節リウマチの非薬物療法および予防策 nonpharmacologic therapies and preventive measures for patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- 3. 小児のショックの病態生理と分類 pathophysiology and classification of shock in children
- 4. 皮膚剥脱症候群 peeling skin syndrome
- 5. 下肢の後天性動静脈瘻 acquired arteriovenous fistula of the lower extremity
- Functional Rescue of Retinal Degeneration-Associated Mutant RPE65 Proteins.
- Jin M1, Li S2, Hu J3, Jin HH4, Jacobson SG5, Bok D6.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology.Adv Exp Med Biol.2016;854:525-32. doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-17121-0_70.
- More than 100 different mutations in the RPE65 gene are associated with inherited retinal degeneration. Although some missense mutations have been shown to abolish isomerase activity of RPE65, the molecular bases leading to loss of function and retinal degeneration remain incompletely understood. He
- PMID 26427455
- A-kinase anchoring protein 2 is required for calcitonin-mediated invasion of cancer cells.
- Thakkar A1, Aljameeli A1, Thomas S1, Shah GV2.
- Endocrine-related cancer.Endocr Relat Cancer.2016 Jan;23(1):1-14. doi: 10.1530/ERC-15-0425. Epub 2015 Oct 2.
- Expression of neuropeptide calcitonin (CT) and its receptor (CTR) is frequently elevated in prostate cancers (PCs) and activation of CT-CTR axis in non-invasive PC cells induces an invasive phenotype. Specific, cell-permeable inhibitors of protein kinase A abolish CTR-stimulated invasion of PC cells
- PMID 26432469
- Dexamethasone Downregulates SLC7A5 Expression and Promotes Cell Cycle Arrest, Autophagy and Apoptosis in BeWo Cells.
- He B1, Zhang N1, Zhao R1.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2016 Jan;231(1):233-42. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25076.
- Synthetic glucocorticoids (GCs) such as dexamethasone (Dex) are widely given to pregnant women to induce maturation and improve viability of preterm infants. Despite the beneficial effects, synthetic GCs have adverse effects on placental growth and nutrient transport system. However, the molecular m
- PMID 26094588
- A nuclear fraction of turnip crinkle virus capsid protein is important for elicitation of the host resistance response.
- Kang SH1, Qu F2, Morris TJ3.
- Virus research.Virus Res.2015 Dec 2;210:264-70. doi: 10.1016/j.virusres.2015.08.014. Epub 2015 Aug 20.
- The N-terminal 25 amino acids (AAs) of turnip crinkle virus (TCV) capsid protein (CP) are recognized by the resistance protein HRT to trigger a hypersensitive response (HR) and systemic resistance to TCV infection. This same region of TCV CP also contains a motif that interacts with the transcriptio
- PMID 26299399
- 〈Originals〉Trib1 and Trib2 inhibit granulocytic differentiation by suppressing Akt pathway
- Kanai Yoshitaka,Shimada Takahiro,Taniguchi Yasuhiro,Rai Shinya,Hirase Chikara,Hanamoto Hitoshi,Morita Yasuyoshi,Tanaka Hirokazu,Tatsumi Yoichi,Ashida Takashi,Matsumura Itaru
- ACTA MEDICA KINKI UNIVERSITY 39(1), 29-37, 2014-06
- … Furthermore, retroviral C/EBPα restoration did not completely abolish the differentiation block caused by Trib1 and Trib2. …
- NAID 120005468709
- 今野 博信
- 室蘭工業大学紀要 (63), 99-109, 2014-03
- … In 2008, its dispute began to diminish rapidly after the Course of Study was revised to abolish the policy of the "YUTORI KYOIKU". …
- NAID 120005418590
- 地方鉄道の社会的役割を支える観光 : 三陸鉄道を事例として
- 安本 宗春
- 日本国際観光学会論文集 (21), 145-151, 2014-03
- … Still, the public railway is highly difficult to abolish. …
- NAID 110009817091
- 河西 秀哉
- 女性学評論 28, 27-46, 2014-03
- … After the occupation of Japan ended, the movement to abolish the Akasen districts grew in strength, but there was little progress in terms of legislation. …
- NAID 110009758326
- abolish 【他動】 〔法律や制度などを〕無効にする、廃止する、撤廃する・Slavery was abolished in the U....【発音】əbɑ liʃ【カナ】アバリッシュ【変化】《動》abolishes ｜ abolishing ｜ abolished - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英 ...
- abolishとは。意味や和訳。[動]他〈法律・制度などを〉廃止する，撤廃する，〈慣習などを〉根絶する（⇔establish）abolish the death penalty [nuclear weapons]死刑（制度）を廃止[核兵器を廃絶]するabolish fees [taxes]料金[税金 ...
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /bli | bl-/[動](他)1 〈法律・制度・慣習などを〉廃止する, 撤廃[根絶, 撲滅]する（⇔establish）How can we abolish war？｜どうすれば戦争を根絶することができるか.2 〈人・物などを〉だめにする ...
- Among 26 patients who died, 17 perished after limitation of the therapeutic effort due to encephalopathy, 3 of multiorgan failure, 3 because of new cardiac arrest with unsatisfactory response, 1 of hepatic rupture, and 1 of acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- High-power view of focal and segmental glomerulosclerosis (PAS stain), seen as a mass of scarred, obliterated capillary lumens with accumulations of matrix material, that has replaced a portion of the glomerulus.
- The cytoplasm of the podocytes thus appears flattened over the external aspect of the GBM, obliterating the network of arcades between the podocytes and the GBM.(BPT.550)
- abolish、blot out、erase、extinguish
- 決裂、断絶。仲違い、不和(between, with)