- alter、alteration、become、change、come、convolution、get、go、in turn、order、rank order、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotation、rotatory、round、shift、turn to、turning、variation、variational
- to send or let go; "They turned away the crowd at the gate of the governors mansion"
- (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive (同)bout, round
- pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry" (同)grow
- become officially one year older; "She is turning 50 this year"
- change color; "In Vermont, the leaves turn early"
- a favor for someone; "he did me a good turn" (同)good turn
- (game) the activity of doing something in an agreed succession; "it is my turn"; "it is still my play" (同)play
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right" (同)turning
- taking a short walk out and back; "we took a turn in the park"
- the act of turning away or in the opposite direction; "he made an abrupt turn away from her"
- an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn" (同)turn of events, twist
- pass to the other side of; "turn the corner"; "move around the obstacle" (同)move around
- let (something) fall or spill from a container; "turn the flour onto a plate" (同)release
- cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book" (同)turn_over
- accomplish by rotating; "turn a somersault"; "turn cartwheels"
- alter the functioning or setting of; "turn the dial to 10"; "turn the heat down"
- cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics; "The princess turned the frog into a prince by kissing him"; "The alchemists tried to turn lead into gold"
- cause to move along an axis or into a new direction; "turn your face to the wall"; "turn the car around"; "turn your dance partner around"
- cause to move around or rotate; "turn a key"; "turn your palm this way"
- change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense; "Turn towards me"; "The mugger turned and fled before I could see his face"; "She turned from herself and learned to listen to others needs"
- channel ones attention, interest, thought, or attention toward or away from something; "The pedophile turned to boys for satisfaction"; "people turn to mysticism at the turn of a millennium"
- direct at someone; "She turned a smile on me"; "They turned their flashlights on the car"
- get by buying and selling; "the company turned a good profit after a year"
- move around an axis or a center; "The wheels are turning"
- shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel; "turn the legs of the table"; "turn the clay on the wheel"
- pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/; "She rolls her rs"
- show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly" (同)roll_up
- execute a roll, in tumbling; "The gymnasts rolled and jumped"
- shape by rolling; "roll a cigarette"
- take the shape of a roll or cylinder; "the carpet rolled out"; "Yarn rolls well"
- the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling) (同)bowl
- a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude
- anything rolled up in cylindrical form
- photographic film rolled up inside a container to protect it from light
- walking with a swaying gait
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls" (同)roster
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis; "She rolled the ball"; "They rolled their eyes at his words" (同)revolve
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side" (同)turn_over
- occur in soft rounded shapes; "The hills rolled past" (同)undulate
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach" (同)undulate, flap, wave
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town" (同)wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond
- begin operating or running; "The cameras were rolling"; "The presses are already rolling"
- emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound; "The thunder rolled"; "rolling drums"
- move, rock, or sway from side to side; "The ship rolled on the heavy seas"
- pass, fare, or elapse; of a certain state of affairs or action; "How is it going?"; "The day went well until I got your call"
- a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else); "its my go"; "a spell of work" (同)spell, tour, turn
- be abolished or discarded; "These ugly billboards have to go!"; "These luxuries all had to go under the Khmer Rouge"
- a board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponents counters (同)go game
- move away from a place into another direction; "Go away before I start to cry"; "The train departs at noon" (同)go away, depart
- lead, extend, or afford access; "This door goes to the basement"; "The road runs South" (同)lead
- follow a procedure or take a course; "We should go farther in this matter"; "She went through a lot of trouble"; "go about the world in a certain manner"; "Messages must go through diplomatic channels" (同)proceed, move
- be awarded; be allotted; "The first prize goes to Mary"; "Her money went on clothes"
- be contained in; "How many times does 18 go into 54?"
- be or continue to be in a certain condition; "The children went hungry that day"
- be ranked or compare; "This violinist is as good as Juilliard-trained violinists go"
- be sounded, played, or expressed; "How does this song go again?"
- be spent; "All my money went for food and rent"
- functioning correctly and ready for action; "all systems are go"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out" (同)flesh out, fill out
- make round; "round the edges" (同)round_out, round_off
- the usual activities in your day; "the doctor made his rounds" (同)daily round
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot (同)unit of ammunition, one shot
- (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order); "the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning"; "the postmans rounds"; "we enjoyed our round of the local bars"
- a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic); "he ordered a second round" (同)round of drinks
- a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds" (同)troll
- a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- an outburst of applause; "there was a round of applause"
- the course along which communications spread; "the story is going the rounds in Washington"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around" (同)around
- having a circular shape (同)circular
- pronounce with rounded lips (同)labialize, labialise
- (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand; "in round numbers"
- reach by calculation; "What do you get when you add up these numbers?"
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition; "He got his squad on the ball"; "This let me in for a big surprise"; "He got a girl into trouble" (同)let, have
- a return on a shot that seemed impossible to reach and would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent
- come into the possession of something concrete or abstract; "She got a lot of paintings from her uncle"; "They acquired a new pet"; "Get your results the next day"; "Get permission to take a few days off from work" (同)acquire
- reach with a blow or hit in a particular spot; "the rock caught her in the back of the head"; "The blow got him in the back"; "The punch caught him in the stomach" (同)catch
- succeed in catching or seizing, especially after a chase; "We finally got the suspect"; "Did you catch the thief?" (同)catch, capture
- irritate; "Her childish behavior really get to me"; "His lying really gets me" (同)get under one''s skin
- receive as a retribution or punishment; "He got 5 years in prison" (同)receive
- acquire as a result of some effort or action; "You cannot get water out of a stone"; "Where did she get these news?"
- communicate with a place or person; establish communication with, as if by telephone; "Bill called this number and he got Mary"; "The operator couldnt get Kobe because of the earthquake"
- evoke an emotional response; "Brahmss `Requiem gets me every time"
- overcome or destroy; "The ice storm got my hibiscus"; "the cat got the goldfish"
- purchase; "What did you get at the toy store?"
- reach and board; "She got the bus just as it was leaving"
- having been turned so that the bottom is no longer the bottom; "an overturned car"; "the upset pitcher of milk"; "sat on an upturned bucket" (同)upset, upturned
- Old World quail (同)genus Coturnix
- dressed well or smartly; "the girls were well turned out and smart"
- act of changing in practice or custom; "the law took many turnings over the years"
- the activity of shaping something on a lathe
- the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe
- a movement in a new direction; "the turning of the wind" (同)turn
- a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe
- moved around an axis or center
- …‘を'『回す』,回転させる / 〈角など〉‘を'『曲がる』,迂回(うかい)する / …‘を'『ひっくり返す』,裏返す / …‘の'『向きを変える』,‘を'方向転換させる / …‘を'向ける / …‘を'『変化させる』,変質(変色)させる / ‥‘を'行かせる,追い払う / 〈ある年齢・時刻・数量など〉‘を'越す,過ぎる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》‥‘を'乱す,めちゃめちゃにする / 〈胃〉‘を'むかつかせる;〈心・頭など〉‘を'混乱させる,狂わせる / …‘を'折る,曲げる,ねじる;〈足首〉‘を'くじく / …‘に'丸みをつける;(旋盤・ろくろで)…‘を'作る / …‘を'きれいに形作る;〈文・曲など〉‘を'うまく作る / 〈商品・資金〉‘を'回転させる;〈利益〉‘を'あげる / 〈土・畑など〉‘を'掘り返す(plow) / (何かを軸・中心にして)『回る』,回転する / (…に)『進路を変える』;〈道路などが〉(…に)曲がる;折れる;〈風などが〉(…に)向きを変える《+to(toward)+名》 / 〈人が〉(…に向かって)ふり向く《+toward+名》,(…から)そらす《+from+名》 / 〈人が〉ころがる,寝込りを打つ / 〈物が〉さかさになる,裏返しになる / (…に)心(注意など)を向ける《+to+名》;(…から)心(注意など)をそらす《+from+名》 / 変わる,なる / 〈木の葉などが〉変色する;〈牛乳などが〉変質する,腐敗する / 〈胃が〉むかつく;〈心・頭が〉混乱する,変になる;〈頭が〉ふらつく / 〈パイプなどが〉曲がる,たわむ / 〈C〉『回転』,回ること / 〈C〉『方向転換』,曲がること,折り返し / 〈C〉曲がり目;曲がり角,折り返し点 / 〈C〉《a turn》(状況などの)変化,転機;《the turn》(…の)変り目,転換期《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『順番』,番 / 〈C〉《a turn》一回りの散歩(ドライブ);一仕事 / 〈C〉行い,行為 / 《a turn》言い回し,言葉遣い / 〈C〉(…の)性向,気質;素質,才能《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉形,格好 / 〈C〉《話》(めまい・吐き気などの)発作《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《話》ショック,はっとすること / 〈C〉必要,急場 / 〈C〉見方,解釈;くふう,ひねり(twist) / 〈C〉《おもに英》(寄席などの)出し物,演芸
- 〈球などが〉『転がる』,転がって行く;〈車輪などが〉回る / 〈車が〉『動く』,進む / 〈人・動物などが〉『転がり回る』 / 〈波などが〉うねる,〈煙などが〉漂う,立ち上る / 〈時が〉過ぎ去る《+『by』(『away』)》 / 〈目が〉ぐるぐる回る / 〈船などが〉横ゆれする / 〈雷・太鼓などが〉ごろごろ鳴る,とどろく / 《話》始める(start) / 〈球など〉‘を'『転がす』;〈車輪など〉‘を'回転させる / 〈車など〉‘を'転がせる;〈家具など〉‘を'ころで動かす,転がして運ぶ / …‘を'『丸める』,巻く《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / (…に)…‘を'包む,くるむ《+『名』+『up in』+『名』》 / (ローラーなどで)…‘を'伸ばす,平らにする《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 〈船・航空機など〉‘を'横揺れさせる / 〈r音など〉‘を'巻舌で発音する / 〈目〉‘を'ぐるぐる回す,きょろりとさせる / 〈さいころ〉‘を'投げる / 《米俗》〈酔っぱらいなど〉‘から'盗む(rob) / (球形・円筒形に)『巻いた物』,巻物;(…の)一巻き《+『of』+『名』》 / 名簿,出席簿;目録 / (…の)丸いかたまり《+『of』+『名』》 / (食事用の)ロールパン / 巻き肉;巻き菓子(ロールカステラなど) / (船などの)横揺れ / (雷・太鼓などの)ごろごろいう音,とどろき / =roller・転がり,回転
- 《方向・場所を表す副詞[句]を伴って》『行く』,動く;(目的地に関係なく)進む,動く / (ある事をしに)『行く』: / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『立ち去る』,出かける,出発する / 〈機械などが〉(順調に)動く / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈事が〉『運ぶ』,進展する / (ある状態に)『なる』,変わる / 《『go』+『名』(『形,過分』)〈補〉》(ある状態の)『ままである』 / (…から…に)向かっている,延びている《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》(進行形にできない) / 〈賞品・財産などが〉(…の)ものとなる,(…の手に)渡る《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈金などが〉(…に)使用される,充当される》+『for』(『on,to』)+『名』》 / 有郊である,役立つ / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈時間が〉過ぎる / 売られる,売れる / なくなる,つぶれる,死ぬ / 《must,can,have toと共に》捨てられる,無用にされる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(あるべき場所に)位置する,納まる / 〈数量などが〉(…に)等しい《+『to』+『名』》;〈数が〉(…に)含まれる《+『into』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》音を出す,鳴る / 始める,行動に移る / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈事が〉(…と)なっている(進行形にできない) / 《『as』+『名』+『go』の形で》普通…である,一般には…である / 《『go』 『and』 do》《話》 / …しに行く / (愚かにも,不運にも)…をする / 《単なる強調で》…する / 《『go』『going』『to』 do》 / 《話している人の意志》(…する,させる)『つもりである』 / 《可能性・見込み》(…し)『そうである』 / 《近い未来》(…し)ようとしている / 《『go』 do『ing』》 / 《否定文・疑問文で》…するようなことをする / 《『go』+『名』》(…を,に) / 〈C〉行くこと,去ること,進行 / 〈U〉《話》活力,精力 / 〈C〉《話》試し,試み / 〈C〉《単数形で》(ゲームなどでの)番,順番
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- …『を[ぐるっと]回って』,を一周して / …『を曲がって』 / …『の周囲に』,を取り巻いて / …『のあちこちに』,の辺りに / …『ころ』 / (ぐるりと)回って,巡って / 周囲が(に) / あちこち[に],方々[に];行き渡って / 回り道して / (ある場所へ)回って / 『球状の』,丸い / (タイヤ・輪のように)円形の,丸い / (断面の丸い)円筒(円錐)形の / (肩・筆跡などが)丸みのある,丸々とした / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(数量が)完全の,ちょうどの / 『丸い物』;円,輪;球,円筒形 / (中心・軸をまわる)『回転』,(天体の)回転運動 / 《しばしば複数形で》(職務上などの)巡回,見回り / 《単数形で》(行い・でき事の一つの)連続;繰り返り;(…が)ひとしきり続くこと《+『of』+『名』》 / (ボクシングの一勝負の中の)『ラウンド』,回,(ゴルフデ全部のホールを回る)ラウンド,(カードゲームの)一回り / 輪唱 / (銃砲の)1回の射撃,一斉射撃 / (射撃用弾薬の)1回分 / (牛のもも肉の)丸切り,(パンの)丸切り《+『of』+『名』》 / 輪舞,円舞 / …‘を'『丸くする』,‘に'丸みをつける / …‘を'『回る』,曲がる / 〈端数をもつ数字〉‘を'端数を切り捨てて(概数で)表す《+『down』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'完成する,仕上げる / …‘を'くちびるを丸くして発音する / 『丸くなる』 / 回る,曲る / 完成する
- …‘を'『受け取る』,もらう(受動態にできない) / …‘を'『手に入れる』,得る(受動態にできない) / …‘を'『取ってくる』,持ってくる / 〈人〉‘に'『させる』,『してもらう』 / …‘を'『する』 / 《目的語の名詞の意味を受けて》…『する』,『される』 / 〈病気〉‘に'かかる(受動態にできない) / …‘を'捕らえる,捕まえる / …‘を'覚える,知る / …‘を'聞く,聞き取る(hear);《話》…‘を'理解する,了解する,分かる / 〈放送局〉‘を'キャッチする;…‘と'連絡がつく / 〈食事〉‘の'準備をする,したくする / 《話》《『have got』+『名』》…‘を'持っている(have) / 《話》《『have got to』 do》…しなくてはならない / 〈人〉‘を'やっつける,参らせる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》(ある場所に)『着く』,達する;(ある場所・方向に)動く / (ある状態に)『なる』 / 《『get』+『過分』〈補〉》(…)『される』 / 《話》《『get to』 do=『get』 do『ing』》『やっと』(…)『するようになる』,(…)しだす,し始める
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A novel fluorescent nanosensor for detection of heparin and heparinase based on CuInS2 quantum dots.
- Liu Z1, Ma Q1, Wang X2, Lin Z1, Zhang H1, Liu L1, Su X3.Author information 1Department of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China.2Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun 230022, China.3Department of Analytical Chemistry, College of Chemistry, Jilin University, Changchun 130012, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractIn this work, a novel fluorescence "turn off-on" nanosensor for the determination of heparin and heparinase based on CuInS2 quantum dots (QDs) was established. CuInS2 QDs (modified by l-cysteine) featuring amino groups were directly prepared in aqueous solution via a hydrothermal synthesis method. The amino groups on the surface of CuInS2 QDs can interact with sulfate and carboxylate groups in heparin via electrostatic interactions and hydrogen bonding, which led the fluorescence of CuInS2 QDs to "turn-off". However, the heparin could be hydrolyzed into small fragments in the presence of heparinase, which resulted in the fluorescence of CuInS2 QDs being recovered. Therefore, the addition of heparinase to the heparin/CuInS2 QDs system activated the fluorescence of CuInS2 QDs to "turn-on" state. Thus, the determination of heparin and heparinase could be achieved by monitoring the fluorescence "turn off-on". Under the optimum conditions, there was a good linear relationship between I/I0 (I and I0 were the fluorescence intensity of CuInS2 QDs in the presence and absence of heparin, respectively) and heparin concentration in the range of 0.05-15μmolL(-1) with the detection limit of 12.46nmolL(-1). The linear detection for heparinase was in the range of 0.2-5μgmL(-1) with the detection limit of 0.07μgmL(-1). The proposed nanosensor was employed for the detection of heparin in fetal bovine serum samples with satisfactory results.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:617-22. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.11.050. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- In this work, a novel fluorescence "turn off-on" nanosensor for the determination of heparin and heparinase based on CuInS2 quantum dots (QDs) was established. CuInS2 QDs (modified by l-cysteine) featuring amino groups were directly prepared in aqueous solution via a hydrothermal synthesis method. T
- PMID 24333933
- Biosensing enhancement using passive mixing structures for microarray-based sensors.
- Lynn NS Jr1, Martínez-López JI2, Bocková M1, Adam P1, Coello V3, Siller HR4, Homola J5.Author information 1Institute of Photonics and Electronics, Chaberská 57, 18251 Prague, Czech Republic.2Tecnológico de Monterrey, Eugenio Garza Sada 2501 Sur, C.P. 64849 Monterrey, N.L., México. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgCentro de Investigación Científica y de Educación Superior de Ensenada, Unidad Monterrey, Alianza Sur No. 105, Nueva Carretera Aeropuerto Km 9.5, Apodaca 66629, N.L., México. Electronic address: email@example.comTecnológico de Monterrey, Eugenio Garza Sada 2501 Sur, C.P. 64849 Monterrey, N.L., México. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgInstitute of Photonics and Electronics, Chaberská 57, 18251 Prague, Czech Republic. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe combination of microarray technologies with microfluidic sample delivery and real-time detection methods has the capability to simultaneously monitor 10-1000s of biomolecular interactions in a single experiment. Despite the benefits that microfluidic systems provide, they typically operate in the laminar flow regime under mass transfer limitations, where large analyte depletion layers act as a resistance to analyte capture. By locally stirring the fluid and delivering fresh analyte to the capture spot, the use of passive mixing structures in a microarray environment can reduce the negative effects of these depletion layers and enhance the sensor performance. Despite their large potential, little attention has been given to the integration of these mixing structures in microarray sensing environments. In this study, we use passive mixing structures to enhance the mass transfer of analyte to a capture spot within a microfluidic flow cell. Using numerical methods, different structure shapes and heights were evaluated as means to increase local fluid velocities, and in turn, rates of mass transfer to a capture spot. These results were verified experimentally via the real-time detection of 20-mer ssDNA for an array of microspots. Both numerical and experimental results showed that a passive mixing structure situated directly over the capture spot can significantly enhance the binding rate of analyte to the sensing surface. Moreover, we show that these structures can be used to enhance mass transfer in experiments regarding an array of capture spots. The results of this study can be applied to any experimental system using microfluidic sample delivery methods for microarray detection techniques.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Apr 15;54:506-14. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.11.027. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- The combination of microarray technologies with microfluidic sample delivery and real-time detection methods has the capability to simultaneously monitor 10-1000s of biomolecular interactions in a single experiment. Despite the benefits that microfluidic systems provide, they typically operate in th
- PMID 24321884
- Additive effect of the AZGP1, PIP, S100A8 and UBE2C molecular biomarkers improves outcome prediction in breast carcinoma.
- Parris TZ, Kovács A, Aziz L, Hajizadeh S, Nemes S, Semaan M, Forssell-Aronsson E, Karlsson P, Helou K.Author information Department of Oncology, Institute of Clinical Sciences, Sahlgrenska Cancer Center, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg, Sweden.AbstractThe deregulation of key cellular pathways is fundamental for the survival and expansion of neoplastic cells, which in turn can have a detrimental effect on patient outcome. To develop effective individualized cancer therapies, we need to have a better understanding of which cellular pathways are perturbed in a genetically defined subgroup of patients. Here, we validate the prognostic value of a 13-marker signature in independent gene expression microarray datasets (n = 1,141) and immunohistochemistry with full-faced FFPE samples (n = 71). The predictive performance of individual markers and panels containing multiple markers was assessed using Cox regression analysis. In the external gene expression dataset, six of the 13 genes (AZGP1, NME5, S100A8, SCUBE2, STC2 and UBE2C) retained their prognostic potential and were significantly associated with disease-free survival (p < 0.001). Protein analyses refined the signature to a four-marker panel [AZGP1, Prolactin-inducible protein (PIP), S100A8 and UBE2C] significantly correlated with cycling, high grade tumors and lower disease-specific survival rates. AZGP1 and PIP were found in significantly lower levels in invasive breast tissue as compared with adjacent normal tissue, whereas elevated levels of S100A8 and UBE2C were observed. A predictive model containing the four-marker panel in conjunction with established clinical variables outperformed a model containing the clinical variables alone. Our findings suggest that deregulated AZGP1, PIP, S100A8 and UBE2C are critical for the aggressive breast cancer phenotype, which may be useful as novel therapeutic targets for drug development to complement established clinical variables.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Apr 1;134(7):1617-29. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28497. Epub 2013 Oct 12.
- The deregulation of key cellular pathways is fundamental for the survival and expansion of neoplastic cells, which in turn can have a detrimental effect on patient outcome. To develop effective individualized cancer therapies, we need to have a better understanding of which cellular pathways are per
- PMID 24114735
- The impact of varying post-operative dressing size on recovery from laparoscopic cholecystectomy.
- Heinrich M, Ogden J, Patel AG.Author information a Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences, School of Psychology , University of Surrey , Guildford , UK.AbstractThis study aimed to explore the impact of the size of a post-operative dressing and the subsequent visibility of the wound on recovery from laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC). A randomised controlled trial was conducted. Fourty-one patients (8 men and 33 women, mean age = 44 years) scheduled for LC were included. Participants were randomly assigned to receive either small gauze dressings (n = 19) or large gauze dressings (n = 22) which were directly applied on post-operative incisions. Patients' mood, psychological well-being, illness cognitions, and pain and recovery were assessed at three time points: baseline, immediately after the procedure and then two weeks later. The findings suggest that the management of post-surgical incisions influences patients' interpretation of their illness which in turn has an impact upon the process of recovery from LC. This implies that visual information available to patients after the procedure through the cognitive and emotional mechanisms involved in their processing can alter the process of convalescence from LC.
- Psychology, health & medicine.Psychol Health Med.2014 Apr;19(2):222-34. doi: 10.1080/13548506.2013.793368. Epub 2013 May 7.
- This study aimed to explore the impact of the size of a post-operative dressing and the subsequent visibility of the wound on recovery from laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC). A randomised controlled trial was conducted. Fourty-one patients (8 men and 33 women, mean age = 44 years) scheduled fo
- PMID 23650880
- 保育者養成における音楽授業科目に関する一考察（2） ─本学の 1 年次秋学期から 2 年次春学期までの器楽関連科目について─
- Theoretical and applied linguistics at Kobe Shoin : トークス 19, 29-41, 2016-03-05
- NAID 120005717329
- Turn-on analysis of silicon insulated gate bipolar transistors with emitter trenches
- 自閉症の子どものための動作法 : 発達段階とそれに応じた支援
- Go Cross-Channel with Confidence. Multi-channel advertising has never been so easy to manage — or so powerful. LEARN HOW. FBX is here. We help you. Join the Revolution. Leadership. Go Cross-Channel. Turn Goes Mobile- Friendly.
- ターンは国道2号線沿いのトラックショップ。ハンドルカバー、カーテンなど、オリジナルの トラック用品、カー用品の製造、ショップ販売、通信販売を行っています。
- TURN（Traversal Using Relay NAT）とは、NATやファイアーウォールの背後にある 要素が、TCP,UDP接続上でNATの外側からのデータを受信することを可能にする インターネットプロトコルである。 TURNは、単一のピアとの通信において受信側の端末 にな ...
- alter、alteration、alternate、change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、entry、immigration、interconversion、migrate、move、movement、replacement、run、switch、switching、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocate、translocation、travel、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- alter、alteration、change、difference、disparity、distinction、fluctuate、fluctuation、heteromorphic、heteromorphy、mutant、mutate、mutation、oscillate、shift、transmutation、turn、turn to、variance、variant、variational、vary
- change、alteration、turn、variation、shift、change、alter、turn to、shift、variational
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn
- metabolic turnover、turn over
- periodic limb movement disorder
- turn over、turnover