- The pigment may disappear during bouts of viral hepatitis, only to reaccumulate slowly after recovery.(HIM.1930)
- a period of illness; "a bout of fever"; "a bout of depression"
- a contest or fight (especially between boxers or wrestlers)
- get lost, as without warning or explanation; "He disappeared without a trace" (同)vanish, go away
- the act of attacking; "attacks on women increased last year"; "they made an attempt on his life" (同)attempt
- (military) an offensive against an enemy (using weapons); "the attack began at dawn" (同)onslaught, onset, onrush
- a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase (同)tone-beginning
- an offensive move in a sport or game; "they won the game with a 10-hit attack in the 9th inning"
- strong criticism; "he published an unexpected attack on my work"
- a sudden occurrence of an uncontrollable condition; "an attack of diarrhea"
- begin to injure; "The cancer cells are attacking his liver"; "Rust is attacking the metal"
- set to work upon; turn ones energies vigorously to a task; "I attacked the problem as soon as I got out of bed"
- the onset of a corrosive or destructive process (as by a chemical agent); "the film was sensitive to attack by acids"; "open to attack by the elements"
- attack in speech or writing; "The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker" (同)round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
- take the initiative and go on the offensive; "The Serbs attacked the village at night"; "The visiting team started to attack" (同)aggress
- launch an attack or assault on; begin hostilities or start warfare with; "Hitler attacked Poland on September 1, 1939 and started World War II"; "Serbian forces assailed Bosnian towns all week" (同)assail
- a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of deliberate disrespect; "turning his back on me was a deliberate insult" (同)affront
- a sudden uncontrollable attack; "a paroxysm of giggling"; "a fit of coughing"; "convulsions of laughter" (同)fit, convulsion
- in rotation or succession; "turn about is fair play"
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "were almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees" (同)almost, most, nearly, near, nigh, virtually, well-nigh
- all around or on all sides; "dirty clothes lying around (or about)"; "lets look about for help"; "There were trees growing all around"; "she looked around her" (同)around
- in or to a reversed position or direction; "about face"; "suddenly she turned around" (同)around
- in the area or vicinity; "a few spectators standing about"; "hanging around"; "waited around for the next flight" (同)around
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction; "wandering about with no place to go"; "people were rushing about"; "news gets around (or about)"; "traveled around in Asia"; "he needs advice from someone whos been around"; "she sleeps around" (同)around
- on the move; "up and about"; "the whole town was astir over the incident" (同)astir
- a shop that sells womens clothes and jewelry (同)dress shop
- acknowledge freely and openly; "He makes no bones about the fact that he is gay"
- 一試合,一勝負 / (…している)一時的な期間;(…の)発作(fit)《+『of』+『名』》
- …'を'『襲う』,『攻撃する』;(ゲームで)…'を'攻める / (演説・文書などで)…'を'『非難する』,攻撃する / 〈病気・不運などが〉…'を'襲う,冒す / 〈仕事など〉‘に'勢いよく取りかかる,着手する / 『攻撃をする』 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…に対する)『攻撃』;(ゲームの)攻め;非難《+『on』(『upon, against』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉発病,発作 / 〈U〉(仕事への)着手,開始
- 〈人・物など〉‘を'『侮辱する』,はずかしめる / (…に対する)『侮辱』,侮辱的な言動《+『to』+『名』》
- (病気の周期的な)発作《+『of』+『名』》 / (感情・行動などの)激発,発作的行動《+『of』+『名』》
- …『について』,に関して / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『の回りに(を)』,の周囲を(で) / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『のあちこちに(で,を)』,に点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…のあたりに(を),の近くに(near) / …『の身の回りに』,を手もとに / …の身辺に,のどこかに / …に従事して,にかかわって / (また《話》『around』)《時を表す名詞を伴って》だいたい…ころ(に) / (また《米》『around』)『周囲に』 / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)『あちこちに』,点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)あたりに / 《しばしば数詞と共に用いて》『およそ』,約 / (また,おもに《米》『around』)ぐるっと回って,反対の位置(方向)に / 順番に,交互に / 《be動詞の後で》(病気・うわさが)広まって;(人の病気がよくなり)元気に動き回って;(ショーなどが)行われて
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Freely Chosen Index Finger Tapping Frequency Is Increased in Repeated Bouts of Tapping.
- Hansen EA1, Ebbesen BD, Dalsgaard A, Mora-Jensen MH, Rasmussen J.
- Journal of motor behavior.J Mot Behav.2015 Nov-Dec;47(6):490-6. doi: 10.1080/00222895.2015.1015675. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
- Healthy individuals (n = 40) performed index finger tapping at freely chosen frequency during repeated bouts and before and after near-maximal muscle action consisting of 3 intense flexions of the index finger metacarpal phalangeal joint. One experiment showed, unexpectedly, that a bout of tapping i
- PMID 25811421
- Microstructural analysis of rat ethanol and water drinking patterns using a modified operant self-administration model.
- Robinson SL1, McCool BA2.
- Physiology & behavior.Physiol Behav.2015 Oct 1;149:119-30. doi: 10.1016/j.physbeh.2015.05.034. Epub 2015 May 31.
- BACKGROUND: Ethanol drinking pattern has emerged as an important factor in the development, maintenance, and health consequences of alcohol use disorders in humans. The goal of these studies was to further our understanding of this important factor through refinement of an operant rodent model of et
- PMID 26037631
- Intermittent fasting modulates IgA levels in the small intestine under intense stress: A mouse model.
- Lara-Padilla E1, Godínez-Victoria M1, Drago-Serrano ME2, Reyna-Garfias H1, Arciniega-Martínez IM1, Abarca-Rojano E1, Cruz-Hernández TR1, Campos-Rodríguez R3.
- Journal of neuroimmunology.J Neuroimmunol.2015 Aug 15;285:22-30. doi: 10.1016/j.jneuroim.2015.05.013. Epub 2015 May 15.
- Intermittent fasting prolongs the lifespan and unlike intense stress provides health benefits. Given the role of the immunoglobulin A (IgA) in the intestinal homeostasis, the aim of this study was to assess the impact of intermittent fasting plus intense stress on secretory IgA (SIgA) production and
- PMID 26198915
- The repeated bout effect of typical lower body strength training sessions on sub-maximal running performance and hormonal response.
- Doma K1, Schumann M, Sinclair WH, Leicht AS, Deakin GB, Häkkinen K.
- European journal of applied physiology.Eur J Appl Physiol.2015 Aug;115(8):1789-99. doi: 10.1007/s00421-015-3159-z. Epub 2015 Apr 1.
- PURPOSE: This study examined the effects of two typical strength training sessions performed 1 week apart (i.e. repeated bout effect) on sub-maximal running performance and hormonal.METHODS: Fourteen resistance-untrained men (age 24.0 ± 3.9 years; height 1.83 ± 0.11 m; body mass 77.4 ± 1
- PMID 25828143
- Influence of preliminary exercise training on muscle damage indices in rats after one bout of prolonged treadmill exercise
- A single bout of exercise and postprandial hyperglycemia caused by high-fat diet
- The Journal of Physical Fitness and Sports Medicine 5(2), 181-185, 2016
- NAID 130005151613
- REBELS ヤスユキ「予想していた町田選手の20倍ぐらい強かった」：4.20 有明 REBELS.26（4月20日(日) ディファ有明）の一夜明け記者会見が21日、東京・吉祥寺のサーパスで行われ、メインイベントで激闘を繰り広げたヤスユキと町田光が ...
- ノースエリア格闘技イベント About BOUT BOUT公式ルール 試合結果 BOUT‐blog 2013.5.26 2013.9.8 BOUT-16 2014.3.16 BOUT-15 2013.10.20 BOUT-14 2013.3.10 BOUT-13 2012.11.11 BOUT-12 2012.7.1 BOUT-11 2012.3.18
- 名古屋052/K-TOWNの老舗レコ屋、BOUT RECORDS ONLINE SHOP 会員様I D パスワード 検索 IMPORT CD IMPORT CD - BOUT LABEL MIX CD MIX CD - BOUT LABEL 国内 CD VINYL DVD OTHERS 2014年 04月 日 月 火 水 木 ...
- a matter of、approx.、approximately、around、as for、as to、ca.、circa、concern、concerning、regard、regarding、relative、roughly、with respect to
- mediterranean spotted fever