- alter、alteration、alternate、change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、entry、immigration、interconversion、migrate、move、movement、replacement、run、switch、switching、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocate、translocation、travel、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- use a shift key on a keyboard; "She could not shift so all her letters are written in lower case"
- the time period during which you are at work (同)work shift, duty period
- the act of moving from one place to another; "his constant shifting disrupted the class" (同)shifting
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation (同)displacement
- a crew of workers who work for a specific period of time
- change place or direction; "Shift ones position" (同)dislodge, reposition
- change gears; "you have to shift when you go down a steep hill"
- change in quality; "His tone shifted"
- change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change; "Grimm showed how the consonants shifted"
- move and exchange for another; "shift the date for our class reunion"
- move from one setting or context to another; "shift the emphasis"; "shift ones attention"
- travel rapidly, by any (unspecified) means; "Run to the store!"; "She always runs to Italy, because she has a lover there"
- become undone; "the sweater unraveled" (同)unravel
- the continuous period of time during which something (a machine or a factory) operates or continues in operation; "the assembly line was on a 12-hour run"
- the production achieved during a continuous period of operation (of a machine or factory etc.); "a daily run of 100,000 gallons of paint"
- unrestricted freedom to use; "he has the run of the house"
- the act of running; traveling on foot at a fast pace; "he broke into a run"; "his daily run keeps him fit" (同)running
- (American football) a play in which a player attempts to carry the ball through or past the opposing team; "the defensive line braced to stop the run"; "the coach put great emphasis on running" (同)running, running play, running game
- a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely; "the Yankees scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th"; "their first tally came in the 3rd inning" (同)tally
- a regular trip; "the ship made its run in record time"
- a short trip; "take a run into town"
- an unbroken chronological sequence; "the play had a long run on Broadway"; "the team enjoyed a brief run of victories"
- a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking" (同)ladder, ravel
- deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor (同)black_market
- be diffused; "These dyes and colors are guaranteed not to run" (同)bleed
- keep company; "the heifers run with the bulls to produce offspring" (同)consort
- carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine; "Run the dishwasher"; "run a new program on the Mac"; "the computer executed the instruction" (同)execute
- move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi" (同)flow, feed, course
- have a particular form; "the story or argument runs as follows"; "as the saying goes..." (同)go
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesnt go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets" (同)go, pass, lead, extend
- cause something to pass or lead somewhere; "Run the wire behind the cabinet" (同)lead
- extend or continue for a certain period of time; "The film runs 5 hours" (同)run for
- be affected by; be subjected to; "run a temperature"; "run a risk"
- be operating, running or functioning; "The car is still running--turn it off!"
- carry out; "run an errand"
- cause an animal to move fast; "run the dogs"
- cause to perform; "run a subject"; "run a process"
- change from one state to another; "run amok"; "run rogue"; "run riot"
- cover by running; run a certain distance; "She ran 10 miles that day"
- make without a miss
- move about freely and without restraint, or act as if running around in an uncontrolled way; "who are these people running around in the building?"; "She runs around telling everyone of her troubles"; "let the dogs run free"
- move fast by using ones feet, with one foot off the ground at any given time; "Dont run--youll be out of breath"; "The children ran to the store"
- occur persistently; "Musical talent runs in the family"
- run with the ball; in such sports as football
- sail before the wind
- set animals loose to graze
- to send or let go; "They turned away the crowd at the gate of the governors mansion"
- (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive (同)bout, round
- pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry" (同)grow
- become officially one year older; "She is turning 50 this year"
- change color; "In Vermont, the leaves turn early"
- a favor for someone; "he did me a good turn" (同)good turn
- (game) the activity of doing something in an agreed succession; "it is my turn"; "it is still my play" (同)play
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right" (同)turning
- taking a short walk out and back; "we took a turn in the park"
- the act of turning away or in the opposite direction; "he made an abrupt turn away from her"
- an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn" (同)turn of events, twist
- pass to the other side of; "turn the corner"; "move around the obstacle" (同)move around
- let (something) fall or spill from a container; "turn the flour onto a plate" (同)release
- cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book" (同)turn_over
- accomplish by rotating; "turn a somersault"; "turn cartwheels"
- alter the functioning or setting of; "turn the dial to 10"; "turn the heat down"
- cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics; "The princess turned the frog into a prince by kissing him"; "The alchemists tried to turn lead into gold"
- cause to move along an axis or into a new direction; "turn your face to the wall"; "turn the car around"; "turn your dance partner around"
- cause to move around or rotate; "turn a key"; "turn your palm this way"
- change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense; "Turn towards me"; "The mugger turned and fled before I could see his face"; "She turned from herself and learned to listen to others needs"
- channel ones attention, interest, thought, or attention toward or away from something; "The pedophile turned to boys for satisfaction"; "people turn to mysticism at the turn of a millennium"
- direct at someone; "She turned a smile on me"; "They turned their flashlights on the car"
- get by buying and selling; "the company turned a good profit after a year"
- move around an axis or a center; "The wheels are turning"
- shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel; "turn the legs of the table"; "turn the clay on the wheel"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
- go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
- the act of changing your residence or place of business; "they say that three moves equal one fire" (同)relocation
- (game) a players turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
- the act of deciding to do something; "he didnt make a move to help"; "his first move was to hire a lawyer"
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "Im moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant" (同)displace
- have a turn; make ones move in a game; "Can I go now?" (同)go
- progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting" (同)go, run
- propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting (同)make a motion
- arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
- change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
- dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
- live ones life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
- move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise" (同)transference
- transferring ownership (同)transference
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation (同)transfer of training, carry-over
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU" (同)transferee
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast" (同)change
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work (同)reassign
- move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket" (同)shift
- transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America" (同)transpose, transplant
- cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- continuously varying; "taffeta with shifting colors"
- changing position or direction; "he drifted into the shifting crowd"; "their nervous shifting glances"; "shifty winds" (同)shifty
- (of soil) unstable; "shifting sands"; "unfirm earth" (同)unfirm
- 〈人・場所・位置など〉‘を'『移し替える』,置き換える / …‘を'変える,取り替える / 〈自動車のギヤ〉‘を'入れ変える / (…へ)『変わる』,移る《+『to』+『名』》 / 車のギヤを変える;〈車が〉ギヤが入れ変わる・『変換』,転換;移動 / (仕事、作業の)『交替』,交替製;交替の組(人);交替時間 / (特に,自動車)変速装置 / やりくり[算段],一時しのぎの手段,便法;ずるい手段,策略 / シフトドレス(肩から腰までまっすぐした線のゆったりしたワンピース);スリップ
- 『走る』,駆ける / 〈人が〉(…に)『急ぐ』,突進する《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 / 『さっと逃げる』,走り去る / 急いで(とょっと)出かける(尋ねる) / 〈乗り物が〉『走る』,(定期的に)『運行する』 / 自由に動く(動き回る) / (…に)立候補する《+『for』+『名』》 / (進行形にできない)(ある方向へ)延びている,続いている / (ある方向へ)〈植物が〉伸びている,はい延びている / 〈物事が〉『動く』,機能を働かせる / 〈事が〉続く,継続する / (ある状態,特に困った状態に)『なる』,陥る,達する / 〈記憶・考えなどが〉さっと頭(心)に浮かぶ,脳裏を走る / 〈水・砂などが〉流れる / 〈特質などが〉伝わる,遺伝する / (水などを)流す,あふれ出る《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈色・汚れなどが〉広がる,にじむ / 《米》〈編物・織物が〉ほどける,〈ストッキングが〉伝線する(《英》ladder) / 〈うわさなどが〉広まる,伝わる / 上演(上映)中である / 〈魚が〉(産卵のため)川を上る / 〈ある場所・距離〉‘を'『走る』,走って行く;〈レース〉‘を'走る / 〈人・動物〉‘を'『走らせる』,競走させる / 〈乗り物〉‘を'『走らせる』,〈公共の乗物〉‘を'『運行させる』 / …‘を'『さっと動かす』 / 〈機械など〉‘を'『動かす』,運転する / 〈液体〉‘を'流す;〈容器〉‘に'流し込む,‘を'あふれさせる / …‘を'車(船など)に乗せて走る(運ぶ) / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'ひそかに持ち込む,密輸する / 《米》(…に)〈人〉‘を'立候補させる,候補者に立てる《+『名』+『as』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈組織〉‘を'動かす,運営する / …‘を'発行する,出す / 〈映画・劇など〉‘を'上映(上演)し続ける / 〈危険など〉‘に'身をさらす / …‘を'するすると動かす / (ある方向に)…‘を'伸ばす / 〈熱など〉‘に'冒される / …‘を'通り抜ける / 〈C〉『走ること』,駆け足;〈U〉走力 / 〈C〉『走る距離』(『時間』);行程,航程 / 〈C〉《単数形で》急ぎの(短い)旅行(訪問) / 〈C〉運行,運航,飛行 / 〈C〉(劇などの)連続公演;(ある状態の)連続,継続《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)非常な売れ行き,大需要;流行;当たり《+『on』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(…の)向き,方向;形勢,成り行き,傾向《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉種類,等級;並みのもの / 〈C〉(液体の)流出《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《米》(靴下などの)伝線,ほつれ / 〈C〉《the ~》出入りの自由 / 〈C〉(家畜の)囲い場,放牧場
- …‘を'『回す』,回転させる / 〈角など〉‘を'『曲がる』,迂回(うかい)する / …‘を'『ひっくり返す』,裏返す / …‘の'『向きを変える』,‘を'方向転換させる / …‘を'向ける / …‘を'『変化させる』,変質(変色)させる / ‥‘を'行かせる,追い払う / 〈ある年齢・時刻・数量など〉‘を'越す,過ぎる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》‥‘を'乱す,めちゃめちゃにする / 〈胃〉‘を'むかつかせる;〈心・頭など〉‘を'混乱させる,狂わせる / …‘を'折る,曲げる,ねじる;〈足首〉‘を'くじく / …‘に'丸みをつける;(旋盤・ろくろで)…‘を'作る / …‘を'きれいに形作る;〈文・曲など〉‘を'うまく作る / 〈商品・資金〉‘を'回転させる;〈利益〉‘を'あげる / 〈土・畑など〉‘を'掘り返す(plow) / (何かを軸・中心にして)『回る』,回転する / (…に)『進路を変える』;〈道路などが〉(…に)曲がる;折れる;〈風などが〉(…に)向きを変える《+to(toward)+名》 / 〈人が〉(…に向かって)ふり向く《+toward+名》,(…から)そらす《+from+名》 / 〈人が〉ころがる,寝込りを打つ / 〈物が〉さかさになる,裏返しになる / (…に)心(注意など)を向ける《+to+名》;(…から)心(注意など)をそらす《+from+名》 / 変わる,なる / 〈木の葉などが〉変色する;〈牛乳などが〉変質する,腐敗する / 〈胃が〉むかつく;〈心・頭が〉混乱する,変になる;〈頭が〉ふらつく / 〈パイプなどが〉曲がる,たわむ / 〈C〉『回転』,回ること / 〈C〉『方向転換』,曲がること,折り返し / 〈C〉曲がり目;曲がり角,折り返し点 / 〈C〉《a turn》(状況などの)変化,転機;《the turn》(…の)変り目,転換期《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『順番』,番 / 〈C〉《a turn》一回りの散歩(ドライブ);一仕事 / 〈C〉行い,行為 / 《a turn》言い回し,言葉遣い / 〈C〉(…の)性向,気質;素質,才能《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉形,格好 / 〈C〉《話》(めまい・吐き気などの)発作《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《話》ショック,はっとすること / 〈C〉必要,急場 / 〈C〉見方,解釈;くふう,ひねり(twist) / 〈C〉《おもに英》(寄席などの)出し物,演芸
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,移動する,揺れ動く / (…から…へ)『引っ越す』,移転する《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈時間などか〉経過する(ある方向へ)〈事態・仕事などが〉進展する,向かう / (…で)活動する,活躍する《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / 動議を出す,提案する / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かす / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『動かす』,移動する,進行させる;…‘を'揺り動かす / 《しばしば受動態で》〈人〉‘を'『感動させる』,‘の'気持ちを動かす / …‘を'動議する,提案する / 措置,手段 / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かすこと,一手;こまを動かす番,手番 / 《単数形で》動き,動作
- (…から…へ)〈人・物〉‘を'『移す』,移転させる,乗り換えさせる《+名〈人・物〉+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)〈権利・財産など〉‘を'譲り渡す,移転する《+名〈権利・財産〉+from+名+to+名》 / 〈絵画・デザインなど〉‘を'写す,転写する / 〈人が〉(ある人・場所から他の人・場所などへ)『移る』,移される;転任する,転任させられる《+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)列車(バスなど)を乗り換える《+from+名+to+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『移すこと』,(…が)移転されること《+of+名》;転任,転校 / 〈C〉移る人(物),移される人(物);転校生,転任者 / 〈C〉乗り換え切符 / 〈C〉乗り換え場所 / 〈C〉写し絵
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Detection of melamine on fractals of unmodified gold nanoparticles by surface-enhanced Raman scattering.
- Roy PK, Huang YF, Chattopadhyay S.SourceNational Yang-Ming University, Institute of Biophotonics, Taipei 112, Taiwan.
- Journal of biomedical optics.J Biomed Opt.2014 Jan;19(1):11002. doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.19.1.011002.
- ABSTRACT. A simple way of detecting melamine in raw milk is demonstrated via surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) using fractals of bare and nonfunctionalized ∼30 nm gold nanoparticles (AuNP) distributed on a solid support. The technique demonstrates the formation of AuNP fractals, from
- PMID 23752785
- Comparison of the body proximate compositions of juvenile bronze gudgeon (Coreius heterodon) and largemouth bronze gudgeon (C. guichenoti) in the upstream region of the Yangtze River.
- Luo Y, Huang Q, Zhang Y, Liu S, Wang W.SourceKey Laboratory of Freshwater Fish Reproduction and Development (Southwest University), Ministry of Education, Chongqing, 400715 China.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):75. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
- The body proximate compositions were assessed in juvenile Coreius heterodon and C. guichenoti from the upstream of the Yangtze River. The migratory C. guichenoti has a higher lipid content (FAT) than the residential C. heterodon. FAT of C. guichenoti showed an interesting pattern of increase, where
- PMID 23518873
- Measurement of porcine haptoglobin in meat juice using surface acoustic wave biosensor technology.
- Klauke TN, Gronewold TM, Perpeet M, Plattes S, Petersen B.SourceUniversity of Bonn, Institute for Animal Science, Katzenburgweg 7-9, 53115 Bonn, Germany. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- Meat science.Meat Sci.2013 Nov;95(3):699-703. doi: 10.1016/j.meatsci.2013.03.028. Epub 2013 Apr 1.
- Aim of the study was the application of biosensor technique to measure the concentration of an acute phase protein (APP) within complex matrices from animal origin. For the first time, acute phase protein haptoglobin (Hp) was detected from unpurified meat juice of slaughter pigs by a label-free bios
- PMID 23601789
- Necrosis in DU145 prostate cancer spheroids induces COX-2/mPGES-1-derived PGE2 to promote tumor growth and to inhibit T cell activation.
- Sha W, Olesch C, Hanaka H, Rådmark O, Weigert A, Brüne B.SourceInstitute of Biochemistry I/ZAFES, Faculty of Medicine, Goethe-University Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2013 Oct 1;133(7):1578-88. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28181. Epub 2013 Apr 22.
- Cyclooxygenase (COX)-2-derived prostaglandin E2 (PGE2 ) supports the growth of a spectrum of cancers. The potential benefit of COX-2-inhibiting non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for cancer treatment is however limited by their well-known cardiovascular side-effects. Therefore, targeting
- PMID 23536473
- 大木 誠,中嶋 亮輔,岸田 悟
- 電子情報通信学会論文誌. D, 情報・システム = The IEICE transactions on information and systems 97(1), 192-203, 2014-01
- NAID 40019932672
- 佐藤 剛史
- Journal of the Japan Petroleum Institute 57(1), 1-10, 2014-01
- NAID 40019932015
- Linking environmental stress, feeding-shifts and the 'island syndrome' : a nutritional challenge hypothesis
- Blanco Guillermo,Laiolo Paola,Fargallo Juan A.
- Population Ecology 56(1), 203-216, 2014-01
- NAID 40019930248
- N-Shift Zero Correlation Zone Sequence
- ZHANG Chao,PANG Keke
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E97-A(1), 432-435, 2014-01
- NAID 40019927656
- SHIFT(シフト)の公式ホームページ(コーポレートサイト)です。シフトのソフトウェアにおける第三者検証サービス情報をはじめとして、企業・採用情報などをご紹介します。 ... 「入門 Jenkins」 著者 「Agile Academy」 講師 大手電機メーカー ...
- スノーボードのチューニング・リペアはプロの技術を最高のマシンで格安で提供するシフトチューニング ... SHIFTでしかできないことでお客様を喜ばせたい。滑った時にこそ、笑顔になってもらいたい。そんな思いのもとショップを立ち ...
- Japan-based international online magazine features creative culture ... NEWS--SOUND LIVE TOKYO 2015 2015.8.4 "Sound Live Tokyo 2015," a festival that introduces unfashionably critical approaches to sound and music, will be ...
- alter、alteration、become、change、come、convolution、get、go、in turn、order、rank order、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotation、rotatory、round、shift、turn to、turning、variation、variational
- carry out、execute、execution、flow、implement、implementation、migrate、move、movement、performance、practice、shift、transfer、translocate、travel