- arise、break out、come、come from、happen、occur、originate、take place、transpire
- chance to be or do something, without intention or causation; "I happen to have just what you need!"
- happen, occur, or be the case in the course of events or by chance; "It happens that today is my birthday"; "These things befell" (Santayana) (同)befall, bechance
- come to pass; "What is happening?"; "The meeting took place off without an incidence"; "Nothing occurred that seemed important" (同)hap, go_on, pass_off, occur, pass, fall_out, come_about, take_place
- come into being; become reality; "Her dream really materialized" (同)materialize, materialise
- pass through the tissue or substance or its pores or interstices, as of gas (同)transpirate
- come about, happen, or occur; "Several important events transpired last week"
- come to light; become known; "It transpired that she had worked as spy in East Germany"
- exude water vapor; "plants transpire"
- give off (water) through the skin
- begin a trip at a certain point, as of a plane, train, bus, etc.; "The flight originates in Calcutta"
- come into existence; take on form or shape; "A new religious movement originated in that country"; "a love that sprang up from friendship"; "the idea for the book grew out of a short story"; "An interesting phenomenon uprose" (同)arise, rise, develop, uprise, spring up, grow
- bring into being; "He initiated a new program"; "Start a foundation" (同)initiate, start
- result or issue; "A slight unpleasantness arose from this discussion" (同)come_up
- rise to ones feet; "The audience got up and applauded" (同)rise, uprise, get_up, stand_up
- originate or come into being; "a question arose" (同)come_up, bob up
- to be found to exist; "sexism occurs in many workplaces"; "precious stones occur in a large area in Brazil"
- come to ones mind; suggest itself; "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"; "A great idea then came to her" (同)come
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into co
- be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
- happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
- develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans" (同)add up, amount
- be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda" (同)come_in
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room" (同)come_up
- to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience" (同)follow
- cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
- experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
- extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
- in rotation or succession; "turn about is fair play"
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "were almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees" (同)almost, most, nearly, near, nigh, virtually, well-nigh
- all around or on all sides; "dirty clothes lying around (or about)"; "lets look about for help"; "There were trees growing all around"; "she looked around her" (同)around
- in or to a reversed position or direction; "about face"; "suddenly she turned around" (同)around
- in the area or vicinity; "a few spectators standing about"; "hanging around"; "waited around for the next flight" (同)around
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction; "wandering about with no place to go"; "people were rushing about"; "news gets around (or about)"; "traveled around in Asia"; "he needs advice from someone whos been around"; "she sleeps around" (同)around
- on the move; "up and about"; "the whole town was astir over the incident" (同)astir
- 〈でき事が〉『起こる』,発生する,生ずる / 『偶然(たまたま)…する』 / 《『happen』 『to』+『名』》〈でき事が〉…に起こる,降りかかる
- 《話》起こる,生ずる(happen) / 〈秘密などが〉もれる,知れる / 〈水分・老廃物などが〉出る,排出される / 〈水分や老廃物など〉‘を'出す,発散する
- …‘を'『引き起こす』 / …‘を'『考え出す』,発明する / (…に,…から)『起こる』(begin)《+『in』(『from』)+『名』》 / (人に)始まる《+『with』+『名』〈人〉》
- 〈問題・事件などが〉『起こる』,現れる / (…から)生じる(result)《+『from』+『名』》 / 《古・詩》起き上がる,立ち上がる / 《英ではまれ》〈霧・煙などが〉立ちのぼる,湧きあがる
- 〈異状な事が〉『起こる』 / 〈考えが〉『浮かぶ』 / 在存する,見いだされる
- 〈相手が〉(話し手の方へ)『来る』,やって来る;〈話し手が〉(相手の方へ)『行く』,伺う《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (ある場所に)『着く』,到着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈時が〉『到来する』;〈順序が〉くる / (…に)『届く』,達する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉(…に)『起こる』,生じる,降りかかる《+『to』+『名』》,(…から)起こる《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈物が〉現れる,できる;〈子が〉生まれる / 〈考えなどが〉(人の)心に浮かぶ《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(…の)『出身である』,生まれである《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈商品などが〉利用できる,手に入る / (ある状態・結果に)『なる』,至る / 《命令形で促したり警告などを表して》さあ,これこれ / 《仮定法現在で,年月・時期などを表す語[句]の前で》…が来ると / 《仮定法現在》〈障害・難関など〉が来ても / 《『come the』+『名』の形で》(…の)ふるまいをする,(…)ぶる
- …『について』,に関して / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『の回りに(を)』,の周囲を(で) / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『のあちこちに(で,を)』,に点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…のあたりに(を),の近くに(near) / …『の身の回りに』,を手もとに / …の身辺に,のどこかに / …に従事して,にかかわって / (また《話》『around』)《時を表す名詞を伴って》だいたい…ころ(に) / (また《米》『around』)『周囲に』 / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)『あちこちに』,点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)あたりに / 《しばしば数詞と共に用いて》『およそ』,約 / (また,おもに《米》『around』)ぐるっと回って,反対の位置(方向)に / 順番に,交互に / 《be動詞の後で》(病気・うわさが)広まって;(人の病気がよくなり)元気に動き回って;(ショーなどが)行われて
- 『来たるべき』,『次の』 / 《話》前途有望な,今売り出し中の;新進の / (…の)『到来』,接近,致着(arrival)《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Thirty years of progress in harmonizing and compiling food data as a result of the establishment of INFOODS.
- Murphy SP1, Charrondiere UR2, Burlingame B3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 15;193:2-5. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.11.097. Epub 2014 Dec 3.
- The International Network of Foods Data Systems (INFOODS) has provided leadership on the development and use of food composition data for over 30years. The mission of INFOODS is the promotion of international participation, cooperation and harmonization in the generation, compilation and disseminati
- PMID 26433279
- Molecular identification and bioinformatics analysis of a potential anti-vector vaccine candidate, 15-kDa salivary gland protein (Salp15), from Ixodes affinis ticks.
- Sultana H1, Patel U2, Toliver M3, Maggi RG4, Neelakanta G5.
- Ticks and tick-borne diseases.Ticks Tick Borne Dis.2016 Feb;7(1):46-53. doi: 10.1016/j.ttbdis.2015.08.003. Epub 2015 Aug 8.
- Salp15, a 15-kDa salivary gland protein plays an important role in tick blood-feeding and transmission of Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative agent of Lyme borreliosis. The comparative studies reveal that Salp15 is a genetically conserved protein across various Ixodes species. In this study, we have
- PMID 26296588
- The role of self-other distinction in understanding others' mental and emotional states: neurocognitive mechanisms in children and adults.
- Steinbeis N1.
- Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London. Series B, Biological sciences.Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci.2016 Jan 19;371(1686). pii: 20150074. doi: 10.1098/rstb.2015.0074.
- Social interactions come with the fundamental problem of trying to understand others' mental and affective states while under the overpowering influence of one's own concurrent thoughts and feelings. The ability to distinguish between simultaneous representations of others' current experiences as we
- PMID 26644593
- 久米 朋子,江見 圭司
- 情報処理学会研究報告. コンピュータと教育研究会報告 2014-CE-123(9), 1-8, 2014-02-01
- 日本語の上級学習者 (日本語能力試験 N1 取得レベル) を対象として、日本の文学作品に注釈・画像・例文等を表示できるサイトを作成した.日本語学習者にとって難しい言葉の他、授業で日本の文学作品を扱ったときに、質問が出される箇所に注釈をつけた.具体的には、(1) オノマトペ (擬音語・擬態語) のニュアンス、(2) 位相語 (職業や年代・性別などで独特の表現を持つ言葉) (3) 表現のゆれである.注 …
- NAID 110009660293
- <特集・足立明教授追悼> 「開発」概念の生成をめぐって : 初源から植民地主義の時代まで
- 加藤 剛
- アジア・アフリカ地域研究 = Asian and African area studies 13(2), 112-147, 2014-02
- … The unfolding of Western "humanitarian colonialism" à la "civilizing mission" in the latter half of the 19th century is also discussed, since it presaged many policies and projects that have come to be implemented in the "era of development." One example of "humanitarian colonialism" closely reviewed in the paper is the "Ethical Policy" implemented in the Dutch East Indies (present Indonesia) for about 30 years in the early 20th century. …
- NAID 120005411426
- KOHNO Kenichi,河野 健一
- 研究紀要 14, 63-75, 2014-01-15
- … The Department of Finance is convinced that by the end of 2013 the Irish bond will fully come back to the market and Ireland will get out of the EU・IMF programme. … The OECD expressed concern about the continuing high jobless rate and called for the government to employ decisive measures. … After the visit to Dublin I have come to believe that Ireland's reform effort will succeed in near future and the country will once again show us its legendary vigour. …
- NAID 120005381296
- 「動詞＋前置詞／副詞」という結合動詞の内の、 意味の予想が難しいものを【句動詞】と 言いますので、 http://www.englishcafe.jp/answer/and-1f.html ＜COME と ABOUT 両方の意味を掴んでいてもそれが何故起こるになるのか英語がわから ...
- accrue、arise、break out、come、come about、come from、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、generate、generation、give rise to、*.
- happen、occurrence、onset、originate、produce、raise、stem、take place、transpire
- arise、break out、come、come about、come from、develop、development、developmental、emergence、engender、generate、generation、happen、occur、occurrence、onset、originate、perspiration、take place、transpiration
- accrue、attribute、be due to、break out、come、come about、come from、give rise to、happen、occur、originate、produce、raise、stem、take place、transpire
- arise、begin、break out、come、come about、come from、happen、occur、take place、transpire
- occur、arise、take place、originate、happen、come from、come about、come、break out、transpire
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn
- a matter of、approx.、approximately、around、as for、as to、ca.、circa、concern、concerning、regard、regarding、relative、roughly、with respect to