- transfer (a chromosomal segment) to a new position
- move from one place to another, especially of wild animals; "The endangered turtles were translocated to a safe environment"
- undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- the act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel" (同)traveling, travelling
- change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast" (同)go, move, locomote
- travel upon or across; "travel the oceans" (同)journey
- undertake a journey or trip (同)journey
- travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge (同)move around
- make a trip for pleasure (同)trip, jaunt
- (genetics) an exchange of chromosome parts; "translocations can result in serious congenital disorders"
- the transport of dissolved material within a plant
- travel rapidly, by any (unspecified) means; "Run to the store!"; "She always runs to Italy, because she has a lover there"
- become undone; "the sweater unraveled" (同)unravel
- the continuous period of time during which something (a machine or a factory) operates or continues in operation; "the assembly line was on a 12-hour run"
- the production achieved during a continuous period of operation (of a machine or factory etc.); "a daily run of 100,000 gallons of paint"
- unrestricted freedom to use; "he has the run of the house"
- the act of running; traveling on foot at a fast pace; "he broke into a run"; "his daily run keeps him fit" (同)running
- (American football) a play in which a player attempts to carry the ball through or past the opposing team; "the defensive line braced to stop the run"; "the coach put great emphasis on running" (同)running, running play, running game
- a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely; "the Yankees scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th"; "their first tally came in the 3rd inning" (同)tally
- a regular trip; "the ship made its run in record time"
- a short trip; "take a run into town"
- an unbroken chronological sequence; "the play had a long run on Broadway"; "the team enjoyed a brief run of victories"
- a row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking" (同)ladder, ravel
- deal in illegally, such as arms or liquor (同)black_market
- be diffused; "These dyes and colors are guaranteed not to run" (同)bleed
- keep company; "the heifers run with the bulls to produce offspring" (同)consort
- carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine; "Run the dishwasher"; "run a new program on the Mac"; "the computer executed the instruction" (同)execute
- move along, of liquids; "Water flowed into the cave"; "the Missouri feeds into the Mississippi" (同)flow, feed, course
- have a particular form; "the story or argument runs as follows"; "as the saying goes..." (同)go
- stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope; run or extend between two points or beyond a certain point; "Service runs all the way to Cranbury"; "His knowledge doesnt go very far"; "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"; "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets" (同)go, pass, lead, extend
- cause something to pass or lead somewhere; "Run the wire behind the cabinet" (同)lead
- extend or continue for a certain period of time; "The film runs 5 hours" (同)run for
- be affected by; be subjected to; "run a temperature"; "run a risk"
- be operating, running or functioning; "The car is still running--turn it off!"
- carry out; "run an errand"
- cause an animal to move fast; "run the dogs"
- cause to perform; "run a subject"; "run a process"
- change from one state to another; "run amok"; "run rogue"; "run riot"
- cover by running; run a certain distance; "She ran 10 miles that day"
- make without a miss
- move about freely and without restraint, or act as if running around in an uncontrolled way; "who are these people running around in the building?"; "She runs around telling everyone of her troubles"; "let the dogs run free"
- move fast by using ones feet, with one foot off the ground at any given time; "Dont run--youll be out of breath"; "The children ran to the store"
- occur persistently; "Musical talent runs in the family"
- run with the ball; in such sports as football
- sail before the wind
- set animals loose to graze
- move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
- go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
- the act of changing your residence or place of business; "they say that three moves equal one fire" (同)relocation
- (game) a players turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
- the act of deciding to do something; "he didnt make a move to help"; "his first move was to hire a lawyer"
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "Im moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant" (同)displace
- have a turn; make ones move in a game; "Can I go now?" (同)go
- progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting" (同)go, run
- propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting (同)make a motion
- arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
- change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
- dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
- live ones life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
- move from one place to another; "transfer the data"; "transmit the news"; "transfer the patient to another hospital"
- the act of transfering something from one form to another; "the transfer of the music from record to tape suppressed much of the background noise" (同)transference
- transferring ownership (同)transference
- application of a skill learned in one situation to a different but similar situation (同)transfer of training, carry-over
- someone who transfers or is transferred from one position to another; "the best student was a transfer from LSU" (同)transferee
- a ticket that allows a passenger to change conveyances
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another; "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast" (同)change
- transfer somebody to a different position or location of work (同)reassign
- move around; "transfer the packet from his trouser pockets to a pocket in his jacket" (同)shift
- transfer from one place or period to another; "The ancient Greek story was transplanted into Modern America" (同)transpose, transplant
- cause to change ownership; "I transferred my stock holdings to my children"
- use a shift key on a keyboard; "She could not shift so all her letters are written in lower case"
- the time period during which you are at work (同)work shift, duty period
- the act of moving from one place to another; "his constant shifting disrupted the class" (同)shifting
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation (同)displacement
- a crew of workers who work for a specific period of time
- change place or direction; "Shift ones position" (同)dislodge, reposition
- change gears; "you have to shift when you go down a steep hill"
- change in quality; "His tone shifted"
- change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change; "Grimm showed how the consonants shifted"
- move and exchange for another; "shift the date for our class reunion"
- move from one setting or context to another; "shift the emphasis"; "shift ones attention"
- the act of changing the location of something; "the movement of cargo onto the vessel"
- the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock); "it was an expensive watch with a diamond movement"
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something (同)motion
- a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals; "he was a charter member of the movement"; "politicians have to respect a mass movement"; "he led the national liberation front" (同)social movement, front
- a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata; "the second movement is slow and melodic"
- (特に遠くへ)『旅行する』 / 〈セールスマンなどが〉(…の)注文取りに出る,外交をして回る《+for+名》 / 〈視線・気持ちなどが〉移る,移動する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈音・光などが〉伝わる,進む / (…と)つきあう《+with(in)+名》 / 《俗》すばやく走る,進む / 〈ある場所〉‘を'『旅行する』 / 〈ある距離〉‘を'行く,進む / 〈U〉旅行すること,旅行 / 《複数形で》(特に外国への)旅行
- 『走る』,駆ける / 〈人が〉(…に)『急ぐ』,突進する《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 / 『さっと逃げる』,走り去る / 急いで(とょっと)出かける(尋ねる) / 〈乗り物が〉『走る』,(定期的に)『運行する』 / 自由に動く(動き回る) / (…に)立候補する《+『for』+『名』》 / (進行形にできない)(ある方向へ)延びている,続いている / (ある方向へ)〈植物が〉伸びている,はい延びている / 〈物事が〉『動く』,機能を働かせる / 〈事が〉続く,継続する / (ある状態,特に困った状態に)『なる』,陥る,達する / 〈記憶・考えなどが〉さっと頭(心)に浮かぶ,脳裏を走る / 〈水・砂などが〉流れる / 〈特質などが〉伝わる,遺伝する / (水などを)流す,あふれ出る《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈色・汚れなどが〉広がる,にじむ / 《米》〈編物・織物が〉ほどける,〈ストッキングが〉伝線する(《英》ladder) / 〈うわさなどが〉広まる,伝わる / 上演(上映)中である / 〈魚が〉(産卵のため)川を上る / 〈ある場所・距離〉‘を'『走る』,走って行く;〈レース〉‘を'走る / 〈人・動物〉‘を'『走らせる』,競走させる / 〈乗り物〉‘を'『走らせる』,〈公共の乗物〉‘を'『運行させる』 / …‘を'『さっと動かす』 / 〈機械など〉‘を'『動かす』,運転する / 〈液体〉‘を'流す;〈容器〉‘に'流し込む,‘を'あふれさせる / …‘を'車(船など)に乗せて走る(運ぶ) / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'ひそかに持ち込む,密輸する / 《米》(…に)〈人〉‘を'立候補させる,候補者に立てる《+『名』+『as』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈組織〉‘を'動かす,運営する / …‘を'発行する,出す / 〈映画・劇など〉‘を'上映(上演)し続ける / 〈危険など〉‘に'身をさらす / …‘を'するすると動かす / (ある方向に)…‘を'伸ばす / 〈熱など〉‘に'冒される / …‘を'通り抜ける / 〈C〉『走ること』,駆け足;〈U〉走力 / 〈C〉『走る距離』(『時間』);行程,航程 / 〈C〉《単数形で》急ぎの(短い)旅行(訪問) / 〈C〉運行,運航,飛行 / 〈C〉(劇などの)連続公演;(ある状態の)連続,継続《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)非常な売れ行き,大需要;流行;当たり《+『on』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(…の)向き,方向;形勢,成り行き,傾向《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉種類,等級;並みのもの / 〈C〉(液体の)流出《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《米》(靴下などの)伝線,ほつれ / 〈C〉《the ~》出入りの自由 / 〈C〉(家畜の)囲い場,放牧場
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,移動する,揺れ動く / (…から…へ)『引っ越す』,移転する《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈時間などか〉経過する(ある方向へ)〈事態・仕事などが〉進展する,向かう / (…で)活動する,活躍する《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / 動議を出す,提案する / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かす / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『動かす』,移動する,進行させる;…‘を'揺り動かす / 《しばしば受動態で》〈人〉‘を'『感動させる』,‘の'気持ちを動かす / …‘を'動議する,提案する / 措置,手段 / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かすこと,一手;こまを動かす番,手番 / 《単数形で》動き,動作
- (…から…へ)〈人・物〉‘を'『移す』,移転させる,乗り換えさせる《+名〈人・物〉+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)〈権利・財産など〉‘を'譲り渡す,移転する《+名〈権利・財産〉+from+名+to+名》 / 〈絵画・デザインなど〉‘を'写す,転写する / 〈人が〉(ある人・場所から他の人・場所などへ)『移る』,移される;転任する,転任させられる《+from+名+to+名》 / (…から…へ)列車(バスなど)を乗り換える《+from+名+to+名》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『移すこと』,(…が)移転されること《+of+名》;転任,転校 / 〈C〉移る人(物),移される人(物);転校生,転任者 / 〈C〉乗り換え切符 / 〈C〉乗り換え場所 / 〈C〉写し絵
- 〈人・場所・位置など〉‘を'『移し替える』,置き換える / …‘を'変える,取り替える / 〈自動車のギヤ〉‘を'入れ変える / (…へ)『変わる』,移る《+『to』+『名』》 / 車のギヤを変える;〈車が〉ギヤが入れ変わる・『変換』,転換;移動 / (仕事、作業の)『交替』,交替製;交替の組(人);交替時間 / (特に,自動車)変速装置 / やりくり[算段],一時しのぎの手段,便法;ずるい手段,策略 / シフトドレス(肩から腰までまっすぐした線のゆったりしたワンピース);スリップ
- 〈U〉(…の)『運動』,『動き』;移動《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉動作,身振り / 〈C〉《複数形で》行動,活動 / 〈C〉(…に向かう)(事熊の)成り行き,動向《+『toward』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(目標を達成するための一群の人たちの)運動 / 〈C〉(賛団の)移動,移住;(人口の)異動《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉楽章 / 〈C〉(時計などの)機械装置,動く仕掛け
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Galburt EA, Parrondo JM, Grill SW.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Washington University School of Medicine, 660 S. Euclid Ave., Saint Louis, MO 63110 USA; Max Planck Institute for the Physics of Complex Systems, Nothnitzer Strase 38, Dresden, Germany.
- Biophysical chemistry.Biophys Chem.2011 Aug;157(1-3):43-7. Epub 2011 Apr 16.
- Molecular motors can exhibit Brownian ratchet or power stroke mechanisms. These mechanistic categories are related to transition state position: An early transition state suggests that chemical energy is stored and then released during the step (stroke) while a late transition state suggests that th
- PMID 21550712
- FOXO4-dependent upregulation of superoxide dismutase-2 in response to oxidative stress is impaired in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3.
- Araujo J, Breuer P, Dieringer S, Krauss S, Dorn S, Zimmermann K, Pfeifer A, Klockgether T, Wuellner U, Evert BO.AbstractAtaxin-3 (ATXN3), the disease protein in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3 (SCA3), binds to target gene promoters and modulates transcription by interaction with transcriptional regulators. Here, we show that ATXN3 interacts with the forkhead box O (FOXO) transcription factor FOXO4 and activates the FOXO4-dependent transcription of the manganese superoxide dismutase (SOD2) gene. Upon oxidative stress, ATXN3 and FOXO4 translocate to the nucleus, concomitantly bind to the SOD2 gene promoter and increase the expression of the antioxidant enzyme SOD2. Compared with normal ATXN3, mutant ATXN3 has a reduced capability to activate the FOXO4-mediated SOD2 expression and interferes with binding of FOXO4 to the SOD2 gene promoter. These findings are consistent with a downregulation of SOD2 in pontine brain tissue and lymphoblastoid cell (LC) lines of SCA3 patients. In response to oxidative stress, LCs from SCA3 patients show a specific impairment to upregulate SOD2 expression in correlation with a significantly increased formation of reactive oxygen species and cytotoxicity. The impairment to increase the expression of SOD2 under oxidative stress conditions is associated with a significantly reduced binding of FOXO4 to the SOD2 gene promoter in SCA3-LCs. Finally and consistent with a regulatory role of ATXN3 in SOD2 expression, knockdown of endogenous ATXN3 by RNA interference represses the expression of SOD2. These findings support that ATXN3 plays an important role in regulating the FOXO4-dependent antioxidant stress response via SOD2 and suggest that a decreased antioxidative capacity and increased susceptibility towards oxidative stress contributes to neuronal cell death in SCA3.
- Human molecular genetics.Hum Mol Genet.2011 Aug 1;20(15):2928-41. Epub 2011 May 2.
- Ataxin-3 (ATXN3), the disease protein in spinocerebellar ataxia type 3 (SCA3), binds to target gene promoters and modulates transcription by interaction with transcriptional regulators. Here, we show that ATXN3 interacts with the forkhead box O (FOXO) transcription factor FOXO4 and activates the FOX
- PMID 21536589
- Study of the PDK1/AKT signaling pathway using selective PDK1 inhibitors, HCS, and enhanced biochemical assays.
- Hofler A, Nichols T, Grant S, Lingardo L, Esposito EA, Gridley S, Murphy ST, Kath JC, Cronin CN, Kraus M, Alton G, Xie Z, Sutton S, Gehring M, Ermolieff J.SourceDepartment of Oncology, Pfizer, 10578 Science Center Drive, San Diego, CA 92121, USA.
- Analytical biochemistry.Anal Biochem.2011 Jul 15;414(2):179-86. Epub 2011 Mar 12.
- The PI3K/AKT signaling pathway has an important regulatory role in cancer cell growth and tumorigenesis. Signal transduction through this pathway requires the assembly and activation of PDK1 and AKT at the plasma membrane. On activation of the pathway, PDK1 and AKT1/2 translocate to the membrane and
- PMID 21402045
- 異物応答に関与する核内受容体Constitutive androstane receptor （CAR）の局在調節機構
- 菅野 裕一朗,井上 義雄
- YAKUGAKU ZASSHI 131(3), 359-365, 2011
- … Following xenobiotic stimuli, receptors translocate into the nucleus and transactivate its target genes. …
- NAID 130000678898
- Proline-Rich Domain Plays a Crucial Role in Extracellular Stimuli-Responsive Translocation of a Cdc42 Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor, FGD1
- Oshima Toshiyuki,Fujino Tomofumi,Ando Ken,Hayakawa Makio
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 33(1), 35-39, 2010
- … When expressed in cells, the mutant FGD1 with S205/I substitution fails to translocate to the membrane in response to the mitogenic stimuli. …
- NAID 130000140188
- Do Myonuclei Translocate in Response to Damage and Regeneration of Skeletal Muscle Fibers？
- Ohira Yoshinobu,Terada Masahiro,Lan Yong Bo,Kawano Fuminori,Ohira Takashi,Higo Yoko,Nakai Naoya,Imaizumi Kazuhiko,Ogura Akihiko,大平 充宣,寺田 昌弘,藍 勇波,河野 史倫,大平 宇志,肥後 葉子,中井 直也,今泉 和彦
- 人間科学研究 22(1), 63-63, 2009-05-25
- NAID 120002274001
- 2010年6月21日 ... translocateの意味や和訳。 **** 転位置させる, 転座させる, 移動させる, 位置を変え させる関連語dislodgement, migrate, move, movement, run, shift, transfer, t... - 約486万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。発音・イディオムも分かる英語 ...
- trans・lo・cate (tr ns-l k t , tr nz-). tr.v. trans・lo・cat・ed, trans・lo・cat・ing, trans・lo・cates. 1. To cause to change from one place or position to another; displace. 2. To transfer (a chromosomal segment) to a new position; ...
- alter、alteration、alternate、change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、entry、immigration、interconversion、migrate、move、movement、replacement、run、switch、switching、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocate、translocation、travel、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- carry out、execute、execution、flow、implement、implementation、migrate、move、movement、performance、practice、shift、transfer、translocate、travel