- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions (同)jump
- do something in turns; "We take turns on the night shift" (同)take turns
- of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired; "stems with alternate leaves"
- occurring by turns; first one and then the other; "alternating feelings of love and hate" (同)alternating
- serving or used in place of another; "an alternative plan" (同)alternative, substitute
- every second one of a series; "the cleaning lady comes on alternate Wednesdays"; "jam every other day"- the White Queen
- exchange people temporarily to fulfill certain jobs and functions
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- use a shift key on a keyboard; "She could not shift so all her letters are written in lower case"
- the time period during which you are at work (同)work shift, duty period
- the act of moving from one place to another; "his constant shifting disrupted the class" (同)shifting
- an event in which something is displaced without rotation (同)displacement
- a crew of workers who work for a specific period of time
- change place or direction; "Shift ones position" (同)dislodge, reposition
- change gears; "you have to shift when you go down a steep hill"
- change in quality; "His tone shifted"
- change phonetically as part of a systematic historical change; "Grimm showed how the consonants shifted"
- move and exchange for another; "shift the date for our class reunion"
- move from one setting or context to another; "shift the emphasis"; "shift ones attention"
- the act of furnishing an equivalent person or thing in the place of another; "replacing the star will not be easy" (同)replacing
- successive change from one thing or state to another and back again; "a trill is a rapid alternation between the two notes"
- in an alternating sequence or position; "They were deglycerolized by alternately centrifuging and mixing"; "he planted fir and pine trees alternately"
- (of a current) reversing direction; "alternating current"
- 『交互の』,かわるがわるの / 一つおきの(every other) / 代わりの,どれか一つの / 《米》代わり[の人](substitute) / 〈両者が〉交替する;(…と)交替する,互い違いになる《+『with』+『名』》 / …'を'交互にさせる
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- 〈人・場所・位置など〉‘を'『移し替える』,置き換える / …‘を'変える,取り替える / 〈自動車のギヤ〉‘を'入れ変える / (…へ)『変わる』,移る《+『to』+『名』》 / 車のギヤを変える;〈車が〉ギヤが入れ変わる・『変換』,転換;移動 / (仕事、作業の)『交替』,交替製;交替の組(人);交替時間 / (特に,自動車)変速装置 / やりくり[算段],一時しのぎの手段,便法;ずるい手段,策略 / シフトドレス(肩から腰までまっすぐした線のゆったりしたワンピース);スリップ
- 『相互の』 お互いに対する / 『共通の』;共同の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enrichment of omega-3 fatty acids in cod liver oil via alternate solvent winterization and enzymatic interesterification.
- Lei Q1, Ba S1, Zhang H1, Wei Y1, Lee JY1, Li T2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 May 15;199:364-71. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.12.005. Epub 2015 Dec 8.
- Enrichment of omega-3 fatty acids in cod liver oil via alternate operation of solvent winterization and enzymatic interesterification was attempted. Variables including separation method, solvent, oil concentration, time and temperature were optimized for the winterization. Meanwhile, Novozyme 435,
- PMID 26775983
- Life span changes: Performing a continuous 1:2 bimanual coordination task.
- Leinen P1, Vieluf S2, Kennedy D3, Aschersleben G4, Shea CH3, Panzer S5.
- Human movement science.Hum Mov Sci.2016 Apr;46:209-20. doi: 10.1016/j.humov.2016.01.004.
- The experiment was conducted to determine the influence of mirror movements in bimanual coordination during life span. Children, young adults, and older adults were instructed to perform a continuous 1:2 bimanual coordination task by performing flexion-extension wrist movements over 30s where symmet
- PMID 26800250
- Chitosan-HPMC-blended microspheres as a vaccine carrier for the delivery of tetanus toxoid.
- Arthanari S1, Mani G1, Peng MM1, Jang HT1.
- Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology.Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol.2016 Mar;44(2):517-23. doi: 10.3109/21691401.2014.966193. Epub 2014 Dec 4.
- The purpose of this research was to develop a suitable and alternate adjuvant for the tetanus toxoid (TT) vaccine that induces long term immunity after a single-dose immunization. In our study, the preformulation studies were carried out by using different ratios (7/3, 8/2, and 9/1) of chitosan-hydr
- PMID 25472756
- Effect of arsenate As (V) on the biomarkers of Myriophyllum alterniflorum in oligotrophic and eutrophic conditions.
- Krayem M1, Deluchat V2, Rabiet M2, Cleries K2, Lenain JF2, Saad Z3, Kazpard V3, Labrousse P4.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2016 Mar;147:131-7. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2015.12.093. Epub 2016 Jan 5.
- Alternate watermilfoil, Myriophyllum alterniflorum is an aquatic macrophyte found in the Limousin rivers (France) whose potential for biomonitoring of metal pollution has been demonstrated. The objective of the present study carried out in vitro was to identify biomarkers for an early detection of
- PMID 26766024
- The Effect of Fruit Bearing on Low-molecular-weight Metabolites in Stems of Satsuma Mandarin (Citrus unshiu Marc.)
- Nishikawa Fumie,Iwasaki Mitsunori,Fukamachi Hiroshi,Matsumoto Hikaru
- The Horticulture Journal advpub(0), 2016
- … This in turn leads to annual alternation between rich and poor crops, known as alternate bearing. … To identify the metabolites related to alternate bearing, quantitative metabolomics analysis was conducted with stem tissues of vegetative shoots collected in November. …
- NAID 130005083312
- Stator Design of Alternate Slot Winding for Reducing Torque Pulsation With Magnet Designs in Surface-Mounted Permanent Magnet Motors
- Yokoi Yuichi,Higuchi Tsuyoshi
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics 51(6), 8202911, 2015-06
- … This paper proposes a stator design that consists of a combination of an alternate slot winding and dummy slots to minimize pulsating torque in surface-mounted permanent magnet synchronous motors. … The alternate arrangement of winding coils is designed to eliminate a harmonic component of back electromotive force that gives rise to a harmonic component of pulsating torque. …
- NAID 120005624092
- Reading Urban Societies of Japan's Early Modernity in Ego-documents
- Reiji Iwabuchi
- The Gakushuin Journal of International Studies (2), 39-55, 2015-05
- … This paper considers residences and lives of samurai in urban societies, with a focus on Edo, the greatest city in early modern Japan, based on ego-documents written by some samurai from outside Edo who were resident in the city to fulfill their responsibilities in the system of "alternate attendance" (sankinkōtai). …
- NAID 120005620613
- Alternate Oscillation between Scissors and Quadrupole Modes in Sodium Bose-Einstein Condensates
- Yamazaki Masahiro,Wakayama Kazuki,Harada Miho [他]
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(4), 044001-1-5, 2015-04
- NAID 40020425865
- alternate 【自動】 交互に起こる、交代する 行ったり来たりする 【他動】 ～を... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- スニーカーの最新情報 Alternate Sneakers|スニーカー、G-SHOCK、ファッションをはじめとするストリートスタイルの総合情報ページ。 ... Last Up Date 2016.02.27・ *
- 送料無料 1点買いに嬉しい、まとめ買いにも同梱して便利。フリーデリバリーのアイテムはこちら お買い得アウトレット商品 ワンコインやロープライスのアイテム多数！お洒落でお得な商品満載。 ALTERNATE 新着、再入荷セール情報を ...
- alter、alteration、alternate、change、changeover、conversion、convert、diversion、entry、immigration、interconversion、migrate、move、movement、replacement、run、switch、switching、transfer、transit、transition、transitional、translocate、translocation、travel、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- alternative RNA splicing、alternative splicing