- clinorotation、convolute、convolution、crop rotation、optical rotation、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotatory、round、swirling、turn、turning
- (mathematics) a transformation in which the coordinate axes are rotated by a fixed angle about the origin
- the act of rotating as if on an axis; "the rotation of the dancer kept time with the music" (同)rotary motion
- a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.); "crop rotation makes a balanced demand on the fertility of the soil"; "the manager had only four starting pitchers in his rotation"
- a single complete turn (axial or orbital); "the plane made three rotations before it crashed"; "the revolution of the earth about the sun takes one year" (同)revolution, gyration
- the act of robbing a helpless person; "he was charged with rolling drunks in the park"
- to send or let go; "They turned away the crowd at the gate of the governors mansion"
- (sports) a division during which one team is on the offensive (同)bout, round
- pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become; "The weather turned nasty"; "She grew angry" (同)grow
- become officially one year older; "She is turning 50 this year"
- change color; "In Vermont, the leaves turn early"
- a favor for someone; "he did me a good turn" (同)good turn
- (game) the activity of doing something in an agreed succession; "it is my turn"; "it is still my play" (同)play
- the act of changing or reversing the direction of the course; "he took a turn to the right" (同)turning
- taking a short walk out and back; "we took a turn in the park"
- the act of turning away or in the opposite direction; "he made an abrupt turn away from her"
- an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn" (同)turn of events, twist
- pass to the other side of; "turn the corner"; "move around the obstacle" (同)move around
- let (something) fall or spill from a container; "turn the flour onto a plate" (同)release
- cause to move around a center so as to show another side of; "turn a page of a book" (同)turn_over
- accomplish by rotating; "turn a somersault"; "turn cartwheels"
- alter the functioning or setting of; "turn the dial to 10"; "turn the heat down"
- cause to change or turn into something different;assume new characteristics; "The princess turned the frog into a prince by kissing him"; "The alchemists tried to turn lead into gold"
- cause to move along an axis or into a new direction; "turn your face to the wall"; "turn the car around"; "turn your dance partner around"
- cause to move around or rotate; "turn a key"; "turn your palm this way"
- change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense; "Turn towards me"; "The mugger turned and fled before I could see his face"; "She turned from herself and learned to listen to others needs"
- channel ones attention, interest, thought, or attention toward or away from something; "The pedophile turned to boys for satisfaction"; "people turn to mysticism at the turn of a millennium"
- direct at someone; "She turned a smile on me"; "They turned their flashlights on the car"
- get by buying and selling; "the company turned a good profit after a year"
- move around an axis or a center; "The wheels are turning"
- shape by rotating on a lathe or cutting device or a wheel; "turn the legs of the table"; "turn the clay on the wheel"
- pronounce with a roll, of the phoneme /r/; "She rolls her rs"
- show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly" (同)roll_up
- execute a roll, in tumbling; "The gymnasts rolled and jumped"
- shape by rolling; "roll a cigarette"
- take the shape of a roll or cylinder; "the carpet rolled out"; "Yarn rolls well"
- the act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling) (同)bowl
- a flight maneuver; aircraft rotates about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude
- anything rolled up in cylindrical form
- photographic film rolled up inside a container to protect it from light
- walking with a swaying gait
- a list of names; "his name was struck off the rolls" (同)roster
- cause to move by turning over or in a circular manner of as if on an axis; "She rolled the ball"; "They rolled their eyes at his words" (同)revolve
- move by turning over or rotating; "The child rolled down the hill"; "turn over on your left side" (同)turn_over
- occur in soft rounded shapes; "The hills rolled past" (同)undulate
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach" (同)undulate, flap, wave
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment; "The gypsies roamed the woods"; "roving vagabonds"; "the wandering Jew"; "The cattle roam across the prairie"; "the laborers drift from one town to the next"; "They rolled from town to town" (同)wander, swan, stray, tramp, roam, cast, ramble, rove, range, drift, vagabond
- begin operating or running; "The cameras were rolling"; "The presses are already rolling"
- emit, produce, or utter with a deep prolonged reverberating sound; "The thunder rolled"; "rolling drums"
- move, rock, or sway from side to side; "The ship rolled on the heavy seas"
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- become round, plump, or shapely; "The young woman is fleshing out" (同)flesh out, fill out
- make round; "round the edges" (同)round_out, round_off
- the usual activities in your day; "the doctor made his rounds" (同)daily round
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot (同)unit of ammunition, one shot
- (often plural) a series of professional calls (usually in a set order); "the doctor goes on his rounds first thing every morning"; "the postmans rounds"; "we enjoyed our round of the local bars"
- a serving to each of a group (usually alcoholic); "he ordered a second round" (同)round of drinks
- a partsong in which voices follow each other; one voice starts and others join in one after another until all are singing different parts of the song at the same time; "they enjoyed singing rounds" (同)troll
- a cut of beef between the rump and the lower leg
- an outburst of applause; "there was a round of applause"
- the course along which communications spread; "the story is going the rounds in Washington"
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around" (同)around
- having a circular shape (同)circular
- pronounce with rounded lips (同)labialize, labialise
- (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand; "in round numbers"
- perform a job or duty on a rotating basis; "Interns have to rotate for a few months"
- plant or grow in a fixed cyclic order of succession; "We rotate the crops so as to maximize the use of the soil"
- cause to turn on an axis or center; "Rotate the handle" (同)circumvolve
- exchange on a regular basis; "We rotate the lead soprano every night"
- act of changing in practice or custom; "the law took many turnings over the years"
- the activity of shaping something on a lathe
- the end-product created by shaping something on a lathe
- a movement in a new direction; "the turning of the wind" (同)turn
- a shaving created when something is produced by turning it on a lathe
- rotary motion of an object around its own axis; "wheels in axial rotation" (同)axial motion, roll
- 〈U〉〈C〉回転 / 〈U〉〈C〉(地球・天体の)自転 / 〈U〉循環;交替;(作物の)輪作
- 転がり,回転;転がすこと / (波の)大きなうねり;(土地の)起伏 / (船の)横揺れ / (雷の)とどろき / (ローラーによる)地ならし / 転がる;ぐるっと回る / よろめく / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(波など)うねっている;(土地が)起伏している / 横揺れする / とどろく
- …‘を'『回す』,回転させる / 〈角など〉‘を'『曲がる』,迂回(うかい)する / …‘を'『ひっくり返す』,裏返す / …‘の'『向きを変える』,‘を'方向転換させる / …‘を'向ける / …‘を'『変化させる』,変質(変色)させる / ‥‘を'行かせる,追い払う / 〈ある年齢・時刻・数量など〉‘を'越す,過ぎる / 《副詞[句]を伴って》‥‘を'乱す,めちゃめちゃにする / 〈胃〉‘を'むかつかせる;〈心・頭など〉‘を'混乱させる,狂わせる / …‘を'折る,曲げる,ねじる;〈足首〉‘を'くじく / …‘に'丸みをつける;(旋盤・ろくろで)…‘を'作る / …‘を'きれいに形作る;〈文・曲など〉‘を'うまく作る / 〈商品・資金〉‘を'回転させる;〈利益〉‘を'あげる / 〈土・畑など〉‘を'掘り返す(plow) / (何かを軸・中心にして)『回る』,回転する / (…に)『進路を変える』;〈道路などが〉(…に)曲がる;折れる;〈風などが〉(…に)向きを変える《+to(toward)+名》 / 〈人が〉(…に向かって)ふり向く《+toward+名》,(…から)そらす《+from+名》 / 〈人が〉ころがる,寝込りを打つ / 〈物が〉さかさになる,裏返しになる / (…に)心(注意など)を向ける《+to+名》;(…から)心(注意など)をそらす《+from+名》 / 変わる,なる / 〈木の葉などが〉変色する;〈牛乳などが〉変質する,腐敗する / 〈胃が〉むかつく;〈心・頭が〉混乱する,変になる;〈頭が〉ふらつく / 〈パイプなどが〉曲がる,たわむ / 〈C〉『回転』,回ること / 〈C〉『方向転換』,曲がること,折り返し / 〈C〉曲がり目;曲がり角,折り返し点 / 〈C〉《a turn》(状況などの)変化,転機;《the turn》(…の)変り目,転換期《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『順番』,番 / 〈C〉《a turn》一回りの散歩(ドライブ);一仕事 / 〈C〉行い,行為 / 《a turn》言い回し,言葉遣い / 〈C〉(…の)性向,気質;素質,才能《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉形,格好 / 〈C〉《話》(めまい・吐き気などの)発作《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《話》ショック,はっとすること / 〈C〉必要,急場 / 〈C〉見方,解釈;くふう,ひねり(twist) / 〈C〉《おもに英》(寄席などの)出し物,演芸
- 〈球などが〉『転がる』,転がって行く;〈車輪などが〉回る / 〈車が〉『動く』,進む / 〈人・動物などが〉『転がり回る』 / 〈波などが〉うねる,〈煙などが〉漂う,立ち上る / 〈時が〉過ぎ去る《+『by』(『away』)》 / 〈目が〉ぐるぐる回る / 〈船などが〉横ゆれする / 〈雷・太鼓などが〉ごろごろ鳴る,とどろく / 《話》始める(start) / 〈球など〉‘を'『転がす』;〈車輪など〉‘を'回転させる / 〈車など〉‘を'転がせる;〈家具など〉‘を'ころで動かす,転がして運ぶ / …‘を'『丸める』,巻く《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / (…に)…‘を'包む,くるむ《+『名』+『up in』+『名』》 / (ローラーなどで)…‘を'伸ばす,平らにする《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 〈船・航空機など〉‘を'横揺れさせる / 〈r音など〉‘を'巻舌で発音する / 〈目〉‘を'ぐるぐる回す,きょろりとさせる / 〈さいころ〉‘を'投げる / 《米俗》〈酔っぱらいなど〉‘から'盗む(rob) / (球形・円筒形に)『巻いた物』,巻物;(…の)一巻き《+『of』+『名』》 / 名簿,出席簿;目録 / (…の)丸いかたまり《+『of』+『名』》 / (食事用の)ロールパン / 巻き肉;巻き菓子(ロールカステラなど) / (船などの)横揺れ / (雷・太鼓などの)ごろごろいう音,とどろき / =roller・転がり,回転
- …『を[ぐるっと]回って』,を一周して / …『を曲がって』 / …『の周囲に』,を取り巻いて / …『のあちこちに』,の辺りに / …『ころ』 / (ぐるりと)回って,巡って / 周囲が(に) / あちこち[に],方々[に];行き渡って / 回り道して / (ある場所へ)回って / 『球状の』,丸い / (タイヤ・輪のように)円形の,丸い / (断面の丸い)円筒(円錐)形の / (肩・筆跡などが)丸みのある,丸々とした / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(数量が)完全の,ちょうどの / 『丸い物』;円,輪;球,円筒形 / (中心・軸をまわる)『回転』,(天体の)回転運動 / 《しばしば複数形で》(職務上などの)巡回,見回り / 《単数形で》(行い・でき事の一つの)連続;繰り返り;(…が)ひとしきり続くこと《+『of』+『名』》 / (ボクシングの一勝負の中の)『ラウンド』,回,(ゴルフデ全部のホールを回る)ラウンド,(カードゲームの)一回り / 輪唱 / (銃砲の)1回の射撃,一斉射撃 / (射撃用弾薬の)1回分 / (牛のもも肉の)丸切り,(パンの)丸切り《+『of』+『名』》 / 輪舞,円舞 / …‘を'『丸くする』,‘に'丸みをつける / …‘を'『回る』,曲がる / 〈端数をもつ数字〉‘を'端数を切り捨てて(概数で)表す《+『down』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'完成する,仕上げる / …‘を'くちびるを丸くして発音する / 『丸くなる』 / 回る,曲る / 完成する
- 『回転する』 / 循環する,交替する / …‘を'回転させる / …‘を'循環させる / 〈人〉‘を'交替で服務させる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A portable centrifugal analyser for liver function screening.
- Nwankire CE1, Czugala M2, Burger R3, Fraser KJ2, O׳connell TM4, Glennon T4, Onwuliri BE5, Nduaguibe IE6, Diamond D2, Ducrée J3.Author information 1Biomedical Diagnostics Institute, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University, Ireland; School of Physical Sciences, Dublin City University, Ireland. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.orgINSIGHT: Centre for Data Analytics, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University, Ireland.3Biomedical Diagnostics Institute, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University, Ireland; School of Physical Sciences, Dublin City University, Ireland.4Biomedical Diagnostics Institute, National Centre for Sensor Research, Dublin City University, Ireland.5PEPFAR Centralised Laboratory, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria; Department of Chemical Pathology, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria.6Department of Chemical Pathology, Abia State University Teaching Hospital, Aba, Nigeria.AbstractMortality rates of up to 50% have been reported after liver failure due to drug-induced hepatotoxicity and certain viral infections (Gao et al., 2008). These adverse conditions frequently affect HIV and tuberculosis patients on regular medication in resource-poor settings. Here, we report full integration of sample preparation with the read-out of a 5-parameter liver assay panel (LAP) on a portable, easy-to-use, fast and cost-efficient centrifugal microfluidic analysis system (CMAS). Our unique, dissolvable-film based centrifugo-pneumatic valving was employed to provide sample-to-answer fashion automation for plasma extraction (from finger-prick of blood), metering and aliquoting into separate reaction chambers for parallelized colorimetric quantification during rotation. The entire LAP completes in less than 20min while using only a tenth the reagent volumes when compared with standard hospital laboratory tests. Accuracy of in-situ liver function screening was validated by 96 separate tests with an average coefficient of variance (CV) of 7.9% compared to benchtop and hospital lab tests. Unpaired two sample statistical t-tests were used to compare the means of CMAS and benchtop reader, on one hand; and CMAS and hospital tests on the other. The results demonstrate no statistical difference between the respective means with 94% and 92% certainty of equivalence, respectively. The portable platform thus saves significant time, labour and costs compared to established technologies, and therefore complies with typical restrictions on lab infrastructure, maintenance, operator skill and costs prevalent in many field clinics of the developing world. It has been successfully deployed to a centralised lab in Nigeria.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Jun 15;56C:352-358. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.01.031. Epub 2014 Jan 27.
- Mortality rates of up to 50% have been reported after liver failure due to drug-induced hepatotoxicity and certain viral infections (Gao et al., 2008). These adverse conditions frequently affect HIV and tuberculosis patients on regular medication in resource-poor settings. Here, we report full integ
- PMID 24534553
- 3D finite element models of shoulder muscles for computing lines of actions and moment arms.
- Webb JD1, Blemker SS, Delp SL.Author information 1a Department of Mechanical Engineering , Stanford University , Stanford , CA 94305 , USA.AbstractAccurate representation of musculoskeletal geometry is needed to characterise the function of shoulder muscles. Previous models of shoulder muscles have represented muscle geometry as a collection of line segments, making it difficult to account for the large attachment areas, muscle-muscle interactions and complex muscle fibre trajectories typical of shoulder muscles. To better represent shoulder muscle geometry, we developed 3D finite element models of the deltoid and rotator cuff muscles and used the models to examine muscle function. Muscle fibre paths within the muscles were approximated, and moment arms were calculated for two motions: thoracohumeral abduction and internal/external rotation. We found that muscle fibre moment arms varied substantially across each muscle. For example, supraspinatus is considered a weak external rotator, but the 3D model of supraspinatus showed that the anterior fibres provide substantial internal rotation while the posterior fibres act as external rotators. Including the effects of large attachment regions and 3D mechanical interactions of muscle fibres constrains muscle motion, generates more realistic muscle paths and allows deeper analysis of shoulder muscle function.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2014 Jun;17(8):829-37. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2012.719605. Epub 2012 Sep 20.
- Accurate representation of musculoskeletal geometry is needed to characterise the function of shoulder muscles. Previous models of shoulder muscles have represented muscle geometry as a collection of line segments, making it difficult to account for the large attachment areas, muscle-muscle interact
- PMID 22994141
- Computational analysis of lung deformation after murine pneumonectomy.
- Filipovic N1, Gibney BC, Nikolic D, Konerding MA, Mentzer SJ, Tsuda A.Author information 1a Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Kragujevac , Kragujevac , Serbia.AbstractIn many mammalian species, the removal of one lung (pneumonectomy) is associated with the compensatory growth of the remaining lung. To investigate the hypothesis that parenchymal deformation may trigger lung regeneration, we used microCT scanning to create 3D finite element geometric models of the murine lung pre- and post-pneumonectomy (24 h). The structural correspondence between models was established using anatomic landmarks and an iterative computational algorithm. When compared with the pre-pneumonectomy lung, the post-pneumonectomy models demonstrated significant translation and rotation of the cardiac lobe into the post-pneumonectomy pleural space. 2D maps of lung deformation demonstrated significant heterogeneity; the areas of greatest deformation were present in the subpleural regions of the lobe. Consistent with the previously identified growth patterns, subpleural regions of enhanced deformation are compatible with a mechanical signal - likely involving parenchymal stretch - triggering lung growth.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2014 Jun;17(8):838-44. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2012.719606. Epub 2012 Sep 17.
- In many mammalian species, the removal of one lung (pneumonectomy) is associated with the compensatory growth of the remaining lung. To investigate the hypothesis that parenchymal deformation may trigger lung regeneration, we used microCT scanning to create 3D finite element geometric models of the
- PMID 22978574
- Dynamics of the support leg in soccer instep kicking.
- Inoue K1, Nunome H, Sterzing T, Shinkai H, Ikegami Y.Author information 1a Graduate School of Education and Human Development , Nagoya University , Nagoya , Japan.AbstractAbstract We aimed to illustrate support leg dynamics during instep kicking to evaluate the role of the support leg action in performance. Twelve male soccer players performed maximal instep kicks. Their motions and ground reaction forces were recorded by a motion capture system and a force platform. Moments and angular velocities of the support leg and pelvis were computed using inverse dynamics. In most joints of the support leg, the moments were not associated with or counteracting the joint motions except for the knee joint. It can be interpreted that the initial knee flexion motion counteracting the extension joint moment has a role to attenuate the shock of landing and the following knee extension motion associated with the extension joint moment indirectly contributes to accelerate the swing of kicking leg. Also, appreciable horizontal rotation of the pelvis coincided with increase of the interaction moment due to the hip joint reaction force on the support leg side. It can be assumed that the interaction moment was the main factor causing the pelvis counter-clockwise rotation within the horizontal plane from the overhead view that precedes a proximal-to-distal sequence of segmental action of the swing leg.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2014 Jun;32(11):1023-32. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2014.886126. Epub 2014 Feb 28.
- Abstract We aimed to illustrate support leg dynamics during instep kicking to evaluate the role of the support leg action in performance. Twelve male soccer players performed maximal instep kicks. Their motions and ground reaction forces were recorded by a motion capture system and a force platform.
- PMID 24575753
- Dynamics of Finite Energy Airy Beams Carrying Orbital Angular Momentum in Multilevel Atomic Vapors
- Observation of magnetic resonance and Faraday rotation in a spinel ZnCr
- Electronic Structure of Hydrogen Donors in Semiconductors and Insulators Probed by Muon Spin Rotation (Recent Progress of Muon Science in Physics)
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85(9), 091013-1-5, 2016-09
- NAID 40020934192
- フルフィルメントby Amazon™というサービスを利用している出品者の商品になります。これらの商品は、AmazonフルフィルメントセンタAm
- グローバルの回転をするためには同じrotationを使いますが、順番は逆にしてください。これはダーツが上昇回転してワールドのX軸周りに右に回る2番目の例の2番目の操作に似ています。この場合、既存のrotation(myRot)はグローバルのX軸の ...
- Adaptive rotation - if you find automatic screen rotation annoying then this app is for you. It will detect the device's orientation and show a transparent button to let you decide whether the screen should be rotated to ...
- alter、alteration、become、change、come、convolution、get、go、in turn、order、rank order、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotation、rotatory、round、shift、turn to、turning、variation、variational
- circumflex、convolute、convolution、optical rotation、optical rotatory、revolution、revolve、roll、rolling、rotate、rotation、round、swirling、turn、turning