- the grammatical relation that exists when a word qualifies the meaning of the phrase (同)qualifying, limiting
- slightly modified copy; not an exact copy; "a modification of last years model"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue" (同)alter, modify
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing ones or its former characteristics or essence; "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"; "The supermarkets selection of vegetables varies according to the season" (同)alter, vary
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category; "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"; "He changed his name"; "convert centimeters into inches"; "convert holdings into shares" (同)exchange, commute, convert
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event; "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- change clothes; put on different clothes; "Change before you go to the opera"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively; "he had a pocketful of change"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency; "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- remove or replace the coverings of; "Father had to learn how to change the baby"; "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due; "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- the result of alteration or modification; "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"; "there had been no change in the mountains"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing ones or its original nature; "She changed completely as she grew older"; "The weather changed last night"
- a different or fresh set of clothes; "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different; "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- the action of changing something; "the change of government had no impact on the economy"; "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; "the change was intended to increase sales"; "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"; "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago" (同)alteration, modification
- add a modifier to a constituent (同)qualify
- make less severe or harsh or extreme; "please modify this letter to make it more polite"; "he modified his views on same-gender marriage"
- the act of revising or altering (involving reconsideration and modification); "it would require a drastic revision of his opinion" (同)alteration
- the act of rewriting something (同)revisal, revise, rescript
- remove the ovaries of; "Is your cat spayed?" (同)neuter, spay, castrate
- make an alteration to; "This dress needs to be altered"
- characterized by metamorphosis or change in physical form or substance
- of or relating to metamorphosis (especially of rocks); "metamorphic stage"; "marble is a metamorphic rock that takes a high polish" (同)metamorphous
- 〈棟〉修正,変更)した(された)もの / 〈U〉〈C〉(文法で)修飾
- (…に)…'を'『変える』,改める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / …'を'『取り替える』,交換する / 〈小切手・為替〉'を'現金にする,〈金〉'を'両替えする;(…に)…'を'両替する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)『変わる』,変化する《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (他の衣服に)着替える《+『into』+『名』》 / (…に)乗り換える《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『変化』,移り変わり,変遷《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)『取り替え』,交換;乗り換え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉釣り銭,小銭
- 旨‘を'『修正する』,変更する / …‘を'加滅する,緩和する / 〈語・句・節が〉…‘を'修飾する,限定する
- 〈C〉(…の)改正(改訂)校閲《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉改訂版 / 〈U〉《英》復習《米》review)
- (形・性質などの点で)…'を'変える,改める / 変わる,改まる
- 変態の,変態を特色とする / 変成の
||Look up modification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Modification may refer to:
- Modifications of school work for students with special educational needs
- Modifications (genetics)
- Posttranslational modifications
- Modding, modifying hardware or software
- Mod (video gaming)
- Modified car
- Body modification
- Grammatical modifier
- Home modifications
- All pages with titles containing "Modification"
- Modifier (disambiguation)
- Mod (disambiguation)
- Edit (disambiguation)
- Manipulation (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Changes in cardiac arrest patients' temperature management after the 2013 "TTM" trial: results from an international survey.
- Deye N1, Vincent F2, Michel P3, Ehrmann S4, da Silva D5, Piagnerelli M6, Kimmoun A7, Hamzaoui O8, Lacherade JC9, de Jonghe B10, Brouard F11, Audoin C12, Monnet X13, Laterre PF14; SRLF Trial Group.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):4. doi: 10.1186/s13613-015-0104-6. Epub 2016 Jan 12.
- BACKGROUND: Therapeutic hypothermia (TH between 32 and 34 °C) was recommended until recently in unconscious successfully resuscitated cardiac arrest (CA) patients, especially after initial shockable rhythm. A randomized controlled trial published in 2013 observed similar outcome between a 36 °C-
- PMID 26753837
- Radiolabeling polymeric micelles for in vivo evaluation: a novel, fast, and facile method.
- Laan AC1, Santini C2, Jennings L3, de Jong M2, Bernsen MR2, Denkova AG4.
- EJNMMI research.EJNMMI Res.2016 Dec;6(1):12. doi: 10.1186/s13550-016-0167-x. Epub 2016 Feb 9.
- BACKGROUND: Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT) is an indispensable tool in the determination of the in vivo fate of polymeric micelles. However, for this purpose, the micelles need to be radiolabeled, and almost all radiolabeling procedures published to date involve the conjugation o
- PMID 26860294
- Granular size of potato starch affects structural properties, octenylsuccinic anhydride modification and flowability.
- Wang C1, Tang CH1, Fu X1, Huang Q2, Zhang B3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Dec 1;212:453-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.06.006. Epub 2016 Jun 6.
- Native potato starch (PS) granules were separated into three size fractions: larger than 30μm (P-L), 15-30μm (P-M), and smaller than 15μm (P-S). The morphological and crystalline structure of fractionated potato starches were investigated by light and scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray dif
- PMID 27374555
- Multispectroscopic and docking studies on the binding of chlorogenic acid isomers to human serum albumin: Effects of esteryl position on affinity.
- Tang B1, Huang Y1, Ma X1, Liao X2, Wang Q1, Xiong X1, Li H3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Dec 1;212:434-42. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.06.007. Epub 2016 Jun 6.
- Structural differences among various dietary polyphenols affect their absorption, metabolism, and bioactivities. In this work, chlorogenic acid (CA) and its two positional isomers, neochlorogenic acid (NCA) and cryptochlorogenic acid (CCA), were investigated for their binding reactions with human se
- PMID 27374553
- 和田 静花,堀内 靖雄,黒岩 眞吾
- 情報処理学会研究報告. [音楽情報科学] 2013-MUS-100(9), 1-6, 2013-08-24
- 自動伴奏システムが人間らしい伴奏を実現するためには,人聞が行っている伴奏制御方法の解明が必要である.我々の先行研究において,人間同士の合奏を分析することにより,「独奏者と伴奏者の演奏タイミングのずれ」 と 「伴奏者の時間長変化」 の履歴から未来の演奏を予測する手法を提案したが,その研究で分析したデータは単純な練習曲であったため,現実的な合奏における有効性は不明であった.そこで本研究では名演奏家の合 …
- NAID 110009599038
- Water-processed self-assembles of monolayers as interface modifier for ZnO/P3HT hybrid solar cells
- Ruankham Pipat,Yoshikawa Susumu,Sagawa Takashi
- Materials Chemistry and Physics 141(1), 278-282, 2013-08-00
- … Benzoic acid based molecules were used for surface modification of ZnO nanorods as self-assembled monolayers (SAMs) in order to improve the interface interaction between ZnO and poly(3-hexylthiophene) in hybrid solar cells. … The dipole moment of the molecules and the solvent used for the surface modification were investigated in relation to the performance of the hybrid devices. … When water was used as the solvent for surface modification process, aggregate was found in the solution state. …
- NAID 120005307060
- The Polyethyleneglycol Dilemma: Advantage and Disadvantage of PEGylation of Liposomes for Systemic Genes and Nucleic Acids Delivery to Tumors
- Hatakeyama Hiroto,Akita Hidetaka,Harashima Hideyoshi
- Biological & Pharmaceutical Bulletin 36(6), 892-899, 2013-06-00
- … The modification of polyethyleneglycol (PEG), i.e., PEGylation, is a useful method for achieving a longer circulation time for the delivery of MEND to a tumor via the enhanced permeability and retention (EPR) effect. …
- NAID 120005311825
- modification 【名】 〔改善のための〕変更[修正]箇所[点]【文例】 改良[変... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- modificationとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1 (部分的)変更，修正；調節，加減，緩和a modification in plans計画の一部変更modification of one's claims要求の加減be subject to modification変更され得るreceive modification修正を受ける ...
- 2 （部分的に）変更[修正]したもの；改造型 The new constitution is merely a modification of the old one. 新憲法は ... 4 《文法》修飾, 修飾語の働き；音素交替；（umlautによる）母音変異；（ある言語から語句が借用される際の ...
- alter、alteration、alternate、convert、modification、modify、replacement、shift、switch、turn、turn to、variation、variational、vary
- alteration、change、deteriorate、deterioration、modification、modify、shift、turn、turn to、variation、variational
- alter、change、deteriorate、deterioration、modification、modify、shift、turn、turn to、variation、variational
- diet、diet modification、dietary habit、dietary restriction、food habit
- post-translational modification、post-translational protein modification、PTM
- DNA restriction-modification enzyme