- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ships crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- a small portable timepiece (同)ticker
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe (同)vigil
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed" (同)look on
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!" (同)look_out, watch out
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars" (同)observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie" (同)view, see, catch, take_in
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhins playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She attends class regularly"; "I rarely attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?" (同)go to
- give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said" (同)hang, advert, pay heed, give ear
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business" (同)take_care, look, see
- a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others (同)attending
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction" (同)take note, observe
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank" (同)promissory_note, note of hand
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope" (同)annotation, notation
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long" (同)musical note, tone
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there" (同)short letter, line, billet
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing" (同)observe, mention, remark
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning" (同)take_down
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I dont care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention" (同)attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard" (同)charge, tutelage, guardianship
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care" (同)maintenance, upkeep
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded" (同)give care
- a timepiece that can be started or stopped for exact timing (as of a race) (同)stop watch
- a guard who keeps watch (同)watcher, security guard
- winder consisting of a key with a square hole; used for winding some watches
- …‘を'『じっと見つめる』,凝視する / …‘を'『見張る』,見守る,監視する,‘の'番をする / …‘を'『世話する』,看護する / …‘に'『注意する』,気をつける / 『じっと見る』,見守る / 『見張りをする』,監視する,警戒する / 《文》夜寝ないでいる;寝ずに看病する / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》(携帯用の)『時計』, / 〈U〉《時に a watch》『横張り』,警戒,用心 / 〈C〉見張り(監視)時間;〈U〉当直 / 〈C〉《しばしば the watch》番人,看守,警備員
- …‘に'『出席する』,参列する,〈学校など〉‘に'通う / 〈人〉‘の'『世話をする』,看護をする,‘に'仕える,付き添う / 《文》(結果として)〈物事が〉…‘に'伴う,付随する(accompany) / (…に)『注意する』,気をつける,(…を)傾聴する《+『to』+『名』》 / (仕事に)励む,専心する《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)面倒をみる,世話をする《+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)出席する,参列する《+『at』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『注意,注意力』《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世話,思いやり』(consideration) / 《複数形で》親切,(特に婦人に対する)心づかい / 〈U〉「気をつけ」の号令,気をつけの姿勢
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- 〈C〉《複数形で》『覚え書き』,控え,メモ / 〈C〉(本文に対する)『注』,駐釈 / 〈C〉(形式ばらない)『短い手紙』,短信;外交上の文書 / 〈U〉『注目』,注意 / 〈U〉『重要性』(importance);顕著 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(声の)調子,(感情などの)しるし,兆候《+『of』+『名』》 / =promissory note / 〈C〉『紙幣』 / 〈C〉音楽;音符;(ピアノなどの)けん / …‘を'『書き留める』,記す / …‘に'『注意する』;…Iと'気づく / (取り立てて)…‘に'ついて言う,‘を'習す
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 〈U〉『心配』,気がかり,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》心配事,苦労の種 / 〈U〉『細心の注意』,十二分の用心 / 〈U〉(…の)『世話』,監督,保護《+『for(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉関心事,気を配るべきこと / 『気にする』,心配する,関心がある / …『したいと思う』,欲する,好む
- 〈U〉夜警 / 〈C〉《単数・複数扱い》夜間警備員 / 〈C〉夜警時間
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Advances in green synthesis of nanoparticles.
- Gour A, Jain NK.
- Artificial cells, nanomedicine, and biotechnology. 2019 Dec;47(1)844-851.
- Nanotechnology is a developing branch of pharmaceutical sciences wherein the particles extend in nanosizes and turn out to be more responsive when contrasted with their unique counter parts. In the past numerous years, the utilization of synthetic concoctions and physical strategies were in mould; h
- PMID 30879351
- The complexity of human performance variability on watch standing task.
- Karwowski W, Kern D, Murata A, Ahram T, Gutiérrez E, Sapkota N, Marek T.
- Applied ergonomics. 2019 Sep;79()169-177.
- The primary objective of this study was to examine the complexity of human temporal variability of topside roving watch task in naval operations concerning the reported times of ship status and to explore the potential presence of chaotic behavior and fractal properties of the reported log times. To
- PMID 30055764
- Feasibility and Perceived Usefulness of Using Head-Mounted Cameras for Resident Video Portfolios.
- McKinley SK, Hashimoto DA, Mansur A, Cassidy D, Petrusa E, Mullen JT, Phitayakorn R, Gee DW.
- The Journal of surgical research. 2019 Jul;239()233-241.
- There is limited guidance on how to longitudinally administer simulation materials or to incorporate video recordings into assessment portfolios of simulated surgical skills. We launched a longitudinal weekly simulation curriculum for PGY1-PGY3 surgical residents based on the ACS/APDS Curriculum. Re
- PMID 30856516
- イベントウオッチ デトロイトモーターショー2017 日米欧で自動運転技術を競う
- まるっと先取り! Dr.香川の栄養watch 「健康で長生き」するための食事と生活習慣 山梨県の健康寿命はなぜ長い?
- Idea Watch : DEFEND YOUR RESEARCH 「一晩置く」ことで意思決定は向上するのか
- Harvard business review = Diamondハーバード・ビジネス・レビュー 42(3), 96-99, 2017-03
- NAID 40021095970
- Apple Watchは、健康的な毎日を過ごすための理想的なパートナーです。常時表示Retinaディスプレイを搭載したApple Watch Series 5など、最新モデルから選べます。
- Apple Watch Series 3は携帯電話通信機能を内蔵しています。だから、iPhoneを家に置いて出かけても、電話をかけたり、メッセージを受け取ったり、音楽をストリーミングすることができます。
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry
- appreciate、arrange、comprehend、comprehension、find、grasp、look、prove、realization、realize、turn out、understand、understanding、watch