- advent, appear, arrival, emerge, emergence, figure, form, look, manifestation, occurrence, shape, situation
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action (同)appearing, coming into court
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show" (同)show
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing (同)visual aspect
- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardts last appearance in America"
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight
- develop into a distinctive entity; "our plans began to take shape" (同)take form, take shape, spring
- assume a form or shape; "the water formed little beads"
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features" (同)shape, cast
- a mold for setting concrete; "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
- a particular mode in which something is manifested; "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them" (同)shape, pattern
- (biology) a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups; "a new strain of microorganisms" (同)variant, strain, var.
- the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word that can be used to describe or identify something; "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached" (同)word form, signifier, descriptor
- a printed document with spaces in which to write; "he filled out his tax form"
- an ability to perform well; "he was at the top of his form"; "the team was off form last night"
- an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse; "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"; "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
- to compose or represent:"This wall forms the background of the stage setting"; "The branches made a roof"; "This makes a fine introduction" (同)constitute, make
- create (as an entity); "social groups form everywhere"; "They formed a company" (同)organize, organise
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- understand; "He didnt figure her"
- a combination of points and lines and planes that form a visible palpable shape
- an amount of money expressed numerically; "a figure of $17 was suggested"
- a model of a bodily form (especially of a person); "he made a figure of Santa Claus"
- a predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating; "she made the best score on compulsory figures"
- the impression produced by a person; "he cut a fine figure"; "a heroic figure"
- a diagram or picture illustrating textual material; "the area covered can be seen from Figure 2" (同)fig
- a unitary percept having structure and coherence that is the object of attention and that stands out against a ground
- be or play a part of or in; "Elections figure prominently in every government program"; "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?" (同)enter
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword" (同)form, work, mold, mould, forge
- give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young childs character" (同)form
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape" (同)form
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes" (同)form, configuration, contour, conformation
- a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life" (同)embodiment
- 〈C〉『現れること』,出現;出演,出廷;出版,発刊 / 〈U〉〈C〉『外観』,見かけ,風さい(outward look) / 《複数形で》形勢
- 〈C〉〈U〉(色・材質に対して)『形』,形状,姿 / 〈C〉『人体』,体つき / 〈C〉〈U〉『外観』,格好,人影 / 〈C〉〈U〉(ものの現れる)『形態』,形式 / 〈C〉(生物などの)『種類』,品種 / 〈U〉(芸術作品の)表現形式 / 〈U〉(特にスポーツで)(競技者の)フォーム / 〈U〉(心身の)調子,元気 / 〈C〉(印刷された)書き込み用紙,ひな形 / 〈U〉《話》(ある集団などの)やり方,仕方,方式 / 〈C〉〈U〉しきたり,伝統的な儀式 / 〈C〉(英国の学校・米国のある学校で)学年,学級 / 〈U〉〈C〉(意味に対する)形態,形;語形 / 〈C〉(通例寄りかかりのない)長い木のいす / 〈素材〉‘に'形を与える,(…に)…‘を'形作る《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (素材から)…‘を'形作る《+『名』+『out of』+『名』》 / …‘を'組織する,構成する / 〈考えなど〉‘を'まとめる,思い付く;〈計画など〉‘を'立てる / 〈習慣など〉‘を'身に付ける;〈交際など〉‘を'結ぶ / 〈文章など〉‘を'組み立てる;〈複数形など〉‘を'作る / (ある順序に)配列する,整列させる / 〈物が〉形を成す / 生じる,現れる / (…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- 〈C〉『数字』,(特に)アラビア数字;数量,価格 / 《複数形で》計算,算数 / 〈C〉『姿』,容姿,目立つ姿 / 〈C〉《修飾語句を伴って》(…の)『人』;(…の)名士,大物 / 〈C〉(絵画・彫刻などの)人物像,肖像 / 〈U〉〈C〉形,形状 / 〈C〉『図』図形;模様,図案 / 〈C〉(…の)印,象徴,典型《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉=figure of speech / 〈C〉(ダンス・スケートの)フィギュア / …‘を'計算する;…‘を'合計する《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / 《おもに米話》…‘を'考える / …‘を'(…の)図形に表す,(…の)模様で飾る《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)目立つ,異彩を放つ《+『in』+『名』》
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- 〈C〉〈U〉『形』,外形,形状・〈U〉状態、調子・〈U〉申分のない体調・〈U〉《時にa~》体つき,姿,なり・〈U〉(物事の)状態・…‘を'『形を作る』・‘を'形づける(give form to);(…の形に)‥・‘を'形作る《+『名』+『into』+『名』》・…‘を'形を整える・‘を'合わせる・(…に)…‘を'形を合わせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》・〈進路・方針など〉‘を'定める・形ができる・具体化する・発展する《+『up』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Influence of fatty acid-free diet on mammary tumor development and growth rate in HER-2/neu transgenic mice.
- Rossini A, Zanobbio L, Sfondrini L, Cavalleri A, Secreto G, Morelli D, Palazzo M, Sommariva M, Tagliabue E, Rumio C, Balsari A.SourceDipartimento di Scienze Biomediche per la Salute, Università degli Studi di Milano, Italy.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2013 Jan;228(1):242-9. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24130.
- Numerous investigations have found a relationship between higher risk of cancer and increased intake of fats, while results of clinical studies of fat reduction and breast cancer recurrence have been mixed. A diet completely free of fats cannot be easily administered to humans, but experimental stud
- PMID 22689438
- Involvement of CaMK-IIδ and gelsolin in Cd(2+) -dependent cytoskeletal effects in mesangial cells.
- Liu Y, Templeton DM.SourceLaboratory Medicine and Pathobiology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2013 Jan;228(1):78-86. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24108.
- Cadmium is a toxic metal with pleiotropic effects on cell death and survival. The mesangial cell is particularly responsive to Cd's effects on kinase signaling pathways and cytoskeletal dynamics. Here we show that CaMK-II is a participant in the cytoskeletal effects of Cd(2+) . A major mesangial cel
- PMID 22553113
- Layer-by-Layer Assembled Gold Nanoparticles for the Delivery of Nucleic Acids.
- Wurster EC, Elbakry A, Göpferich A, Breunig M.SourceDepartment of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Regensburg, Regensburg, Germany.
- Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.).Methods Mol Biol.2013;948:171-82. doi: 10.1007/978-1-62703-140-0_12.
- The delivery of nucleic acids to mammalian cells requires a potent particulate carrier system. The physicochemical properties of the used particles, such as size and surface charge, strongly influence the cellular uptake and thereby the extent of the subsequent biological effect. However the knowled
- PMID 23070770
- Type of packaging affects the colour stability of vitamin E enriched beef.
- Nassu RT, Uttaro B, Aalhus JL, Zawadski S, Juárez M, Dugan ME.SourceLacombe Research Centre, 6000 C & E Trail, Lacombe, Canada AB T4L 1W1; Embrapa Pecuaria Sudeste, Rod. Washington Luiz, km 234, Sao Carlos, CEP 13560-970, Brazil.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2012 Dec 1;135(3):1868-72. Epub 2012 Jun 29.
- Colour stability is a very important parameter for meat retail display, as appearance of the product is the deciding factor for consumers at time of purchase. This study investigated the possibility of extending appearance shelf-life through the combined use of packaging method (overwrapping - OVER,
- PMID 22953936
- Synchrotron X-ray topography analysis of local damage occurring during polishing of 4H-SiC wafers
- Sasaki Masayuki,Matsuhata Hirofumi,Tamura Kentaro,Sako Hideki,Kojima Kazutoshi,Yamaguchi Hirotaka,Kitabatake Makoto
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 091301, 2015-08-11
- … Surface defects with a scratch-like appearance are often observed locally on 4H-SiC wafers after epitaxial film (epi-film) growth. … It is clear that local surface defects develop into surface defects with a scratch-like appearance during epi-film growth. …
- NAID 150000111297
- 現代住宅作品の解説文における外観に関する論述形式 : 建築誌掲載の作品解説にみられる〈前提〉〈操作〉〈効果〉の相互作用を通して
- Inelastic X-ray Scattering Study on Plasmon Dispersion in Liquid Cs
- Kimura Koji,Matsuda Kazuhiro,Hiraoka Nozomu,Kajihara Yukio,Miyatake Tetsu,Ishiguro Yotaro,Hagiya Toru,Inui Masanori,Yao Makoto
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 84(8), 2015-07-06
- NAID 160000000802
- 看取り期における皮膚湿潤の出現 : 看取りのクリニカルパス(Liverpool Care Pathway日本語版)を用いた緩和ケア病棟での前向き観察研究
- appearance 【名】 出現、現われること、登場、出演 外観、外見、見掛け、容姿、... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- appearanceとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1(1)(目・心・公衆の前に)現れること，出現，出席the unannounced appearance of dinner guests食事に客たちが前触れなしに現れることHis public appearances are rare.彼が公の場所に姿を見せることは ...
- ap·pear·ance (ə-pîr′əns) n. 1. The act or an instance of coming into sight. 2. The act or an instance of coming into public view: The author made a rare personal appearance. 3. Outward aspect: an untidy appearance. 4. Something ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- Progression rates are variable and an acute aggressive form with death in 6 months can occur.(疾患の進展速度は症例により様々で、6ヶ月で死亡する急性増悪も起こりうる)(CASES.244)
- advent, appear, appearance, arrival, develop, development, developmental, emerge, emergence, engender, event, frequency, generate, generation, incidence, incidence rate, incident, manifestation, occur, onset, transpire
- 3. 頭部単純X線写真 - バジェット病のcotton-wool appearance