- become conscious of; "She finally perceived the futility of her protest"
- to become aware of through the senses; "I could perceive the ship coming over the horizon" (同)comprehend
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- a way of conceiving something; "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- knowledge gained by perceiving; "a man admired for the depth of his perception"
- the process of perceiving
- (sometimes followed by `of' (同)cognizant, cognisant
- of or being or relating to or involving cognition; "cognitive psychology"; "cognitive style"
- perceive in terms of a past experience
- detected by means of the senses; "a perceived difference in temperature"
- (五感,特に目で)…‘に'『気がつく』 / …‘を'『理解する』,『悟る』
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 《補語にのみ用いて》『知っている』,『気づいている』,感づいている / 見聞の広い,世事に通じた
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Technology versus humanism: how patients perceive the use of electronic health records in physicians' offices-a qualitative study.
- Mwachofi AK1, Khaliq AA2, Carrillo ER3, Winfree W4.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Mar;31(3):257-64. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2014.947467. Epub 2015 Aug 25.
- Electronic Health Records (EHRs) have the potential to improve the quality of care. In view of the accelerated adoption of EHRs, there is a need to understand conditions necessary for their effective use. Patients are the focus of healthcare and their perceptions and expectations need to be included
- PMID 26305852
- Shippers and freight operators perceptions of sustainable initiatives.
- Vieira JG1, Mendes JV2, Suyama SS3.
- Evaluation and program planning.Eval Program Plann.2016 Feb;54:173-81. doi: 10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2015.07.011. Epub 2015 Jul 13.
- The purpose of this paper is to document the extent to which Brazilian companies in retail channels have committed to adopting environmental sustainability measures, goals and strategies for waste disposal in the evaluation and planning of sustainable transportation. This paper also aims to examine
- PMID 26227446
- The development of multisensory body representation and awareness continues to 10years of age: Evidence from the rubber hand illusion.
- Cowie D1, Sterling S2, Bremner AJ2.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2016 Feb;142:230-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2015.10.003. Epub 2015 Nov 18.
- Recent research using the "rubber hand illusion" shows that the multisensory processes underlying body representations are markedly different in children of 4 to 9years and adults. In representing the position of their own hand in external space, children of this age rely more on the sight of the ha
- PMID 26601752
- The elusive illusion: Do children (Homo sapiens) and capuchin monkeys (Cebus apella) see the Solitaire illusion?
- Parrish AE1, Agrillo C2, Perdue BM3, Beran MJ4.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2016 Feb;142:83-95. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2015.09.021. Epub 2015 Oct 26.
- One approach to gaining a better understanding of how we perceive the world is to assess the errors that human and nonhuman animals make in perceptual processing. Developmental and comparative perspectives can contribute to identifying the mechanisms that underlie systematic perceptual errors often
- PMID 26513327
- 近畿大学総合社会学部紀要 = Applied Sociology Research Review KINDAI UNIVERSITY 5(1), 1-12, 2016-09-30
- NAID 120005868715
- 子ども・青年の職業目標の発達と進路指導の課題 ─回想展望法による高校生における職業一貫性の読み取りの効果─
- 講演論文 ヒトはなぜ3Dを見ることができるのか? : ヒト脳内背側視覚経路に沿った階層的な3D情報処理過程 (日本基礎心理学会2015年度第2回フォーラム 脳イメージングで探る3次元の知覚世界)
- 基礎心理学研究 = The Japanese journal of psychonomic science 35(1), 59-67, 2016-09
- NAID 40020982292
- 連続テレビ小説『あさが来た』はどのように見られたか : 視聴者調査から見た特徴と成功の要因
- perceive 【他動】 〔目や耳などの感覚で〕～に気付く、～を見抜く・He can perceive my true feelings. : ...【発音】pərsíːv【カナ】パスィーヴ【変化】《動》perceives ｜ perceiving ｜ perceived - アルクがお届けするオンライン英和・和英辞書 ...
- perceiveとは。意味や和訳。[動]他1 ((形式))…に（五感で）気づく，〈…であることに〉気づく≪that節≫Most of the eldery people perceived that they were in good health.その高齢者の方々のほとんどが自分たちは健康であることに気づいた ...
- 「PostMaNetログイン」画面に遷移します。しばらくお待ち下さい… 画面が切り替わらない場合はこちらをクリックして ...