- ask for、effort、endeavor、explore、look、pursue、pursuit、search、strive、try
- try to get or reach; "seek a position"; "seek an education"; "seek happiness"
- the movement of a read/write head to a specific data track on a disk
- go to or towards; "a liquid seeks its own level"
- inquire for; "seek directions from a local"
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- subject to a search; "The police searched the suspect"; "We searched the whole house for the missing keys"
- an operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a specified property; "they wrote a program to do a table lookup" (同)lookup
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone (同)hunt, hunting
- an investigation seeking answers; "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"; "the outcome justified the search"
- boarding and inspecting a ship on the high seas; "right of search"
- the examination of alternative hypotheses; "his search for a move that would avoid checkmate was unsuccessful"
- search or seek; "We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest"; "Look elsewhere for the perfect gift!" (同)look
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county" (同)seek, look for
- give pain or trouble to; "Ive been sorely tried by these students"
- melt (fat or lard) in order to separate out impurities; "try the yak butter"; "render fat in a casserole" (同)render
- make an effort or attempt; "He tried to shake off his fears"; "The infant had essayed a few wobbly steps"; "The police attempted to stop the thief"; "He sought to improve himself"; "She always seeks to do good in the world" (同)seek, attempt, essay, assay
- test the limits of; "You are trying my patience!" (同)strain, stress
- travel to or penetrate into; "explore unknown territory in biology"
- examine (organs) for diagnostic purposes
- examine minutely
- the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture; "the culprit started to run and the cop took off in pursuit" (同)chase, pursual, following
- a search for an alternative that meets cognitive criteria; "the pursuit of love"; "life is more than the pursuance of fame"; "a quest for wealth" (同)pursuance, quest
- a missile equipped with a device that is attracted toward some kind of emission (heat or light or sound or radio waves)
- someone making a search or inquiry; "they are seekers after truth" (同)searcher, quester
- (computer science) the time it takes for a read/write head to move to an adjacent data track
- (computer science) the time it takes for a read/write head to move to a specific data track
- look for a specific person or thing
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- having vision, not blind
- an attempt to acquire or gain something
- 《文》…‘を'捜し求める,捜す;捜し出す《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 《『seek to』 do》《おもに文》…しようと努力する / …‘を'手に入れようとする,求める / …‘へ'自然に動く / (…を)捜す,求める《+『for』(『after』)+『名』》
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- (…を求めて)〈ある場所・人の体など〉‘を'『くまなく捜す』,撤底的に捜す《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / …‘を'『綿密に調査する』(probe) / (…を)綿密に調査する《+『into』+『名』》 / (…を求めて…を)『くまなく捜す』《+『through』+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 『捜索』;調査;(を)捜すこと《+『for』(『of』)+『名』》
- …‘に'『努力する』,‘を'努める / …‘を'『試す』,してみる,使って(食べて,飲んで)みる / 〈戸・窓など〉‘を'開けようとする / 〈人〉‘を'『裁く』;〈事件〉‘を'『裁判する』 / 〈人〉‘を'つらい目に会わせる,悩ます / …‘を'酷使する,疲れさせる / 『試みる』,やってみる,努力する / 試し,試み;努力 / (ラグビーの)トライ
- 〈未知・未調査の場所〉‘を'『探検する』,実地調査する / …‘を'『詳しく調べる』,調査する / 探検する
- 〈U〉(…を)『追うこと』,(…の)追跡《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(目的・快楽などの)『追求』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(一般に)仕事,趣味
- (…の)追求者,探求者《+『for』(『after, of』)+『名』》
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- …ということを考えると;…であるからには,だから《+『that 節』(《話》『as節』)》 / 〈U〉〈C〉見ること / 〈U〉視力,視覚 / 目の見える,目のきく
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Does it make sense to target one tumor cell chemotactic factor or its receptor when several chemotactic axes are involved in metastasis of the same cancer?
- Ratajczak MZ1,2, Suszynska M3,4, Kucia M3,4.
- Clinical and translational medicine.Clin Transl Med.2016 Dec;5(1):28. doi: 10.1186/s40169-016-0113-6. Epub 2016 Aug 10.
- The major problem with cancer progression and anti-cancer therapy is the inherent ability of cancer cells to migrate and establish distant metastases. This ability to metastasize correlates with the presence in a growing tumor of cells with a more malignant phenotype, which express certain cancer st
- PMID 27510263
- Your Health Buddies Matter: Preferential Selection and Social Influence on Weight Management in an Online Health Social Network.
- Meng J1.
- Health communication.Health Commun.2016 Dec;31(12):1460-71. doi: 10.1080/10410236.2015.1079760. Epub 2016 Apr 7.
- A growing number of online social networks are designed with the intention to promote health by providing virtual space wherein individuals can seek and share information and support with similar others. Research has shown that real-world social networks have a significant influence on one's health
- PMID 27055008
- Experimental measurement of preferences in health care using best-worst scaling (BWS): theoretical and statistical issues.
- Mühlbacher AC1, Zweifel P2, Kaczynski A3, Johnson FR4.
- Health economics review.Health Econ Rev.2016 Dec;6(1):5. doi: 10.1186/s13561-015-0077-z. Epub 2016 Jan 29.
- For optimal solutions in health care, decision makers inevitably must evaluate trade-offs, which call for multi-attribute valuation methods. Researchers have proposed using best-worst scaling (BWS) methods which seek to extract information from respondents by asking them to identify the best and wor
- PMID 26822869
- Online information seeking by patients with bipolar disorder: results from an international multisite survey.
- Conell J1, Bauer R1, Glenn T2, Alda M3, Ardau R4, Baune BT5, Berk M6,7,8,9,10, Bersudsky Y11, Bilderbeck A12, Bocchetta A13, Bossini L14, Paredes Castro AM6,7, Cheung EY15, Chillotti C4, Choppin S16, Del Zompo M13, Dias R17, Dodd S6,7,8, Duffy A18, Etain B19, Fagiolini A14, Garnham J3, Geddes J12, Gildebro J20, Gonzalez-Pinto A21, Goodwin GM12, Grof P22,23, Harima H24, Hassel S25, Henry C19,26, Hidalgo-Mazzei D27, Kapur V28, Kunigiri G29, Lafer B17, Lam C30, Larsen ER20, Lewitzka U1, Licht R31,32, Lund AH20, Misiak B33, Piotrowski P33, Monteith S34, Munoz R35, Nakanotani T36, Nielsen RE31, O'Donovan C3, Okamura Y24, Osher Y11, Reif A37, Ritter P1, Rybakowski JK38, Sagduyu K39, Sawchuk B18, Schwartz E40, Scippa ÂM41, Slaney C3, Sulaiman AH42, Suominen K43, Suwalska A38, Tam P44, Tatebayashi Y36, Tondo L45,46, Vieta E27, Vinberg M47, Viswanath B48, Volkert J37, Zetin M49, Zorrilla I21, Whybrow PC50, Bauer M51.
- International journal of bipolar disorders.Int J Bipolar Disord.2016 Dec;4(1):17. doi: 10.1186/s40345-016-0058-0. Epub 2016 Aug 24.
- BACKGROUND: Information seeking is an important coping mechanism for dealing with chronic illness. Despite a growing number of mental health websites, there is little understanding of how patients with bipolar disorder use the Internet to seek information.METHODS: A 39 question, paper-based, anonymo
- PMID 27552813
- ラダーク地方におけるスモールビジネスの実状と展開 : ドムカル移住者による取り組み
- Effects of psychotherapy for middle-aged individuals with anxiety disorders in a general medicine practice
- グンゼSEEK公式ウェブサイト。ONからOFFまで、上質でエレガントな大人の男のアンダーウェア＜SEEK＞を紹介。 ... 着ていることを忘れるほどの心地よさが、あらゆるストレスから解き放ってくれる。 広告代理店勤務: 畠山宏孝さん
- SEEK is Australia's number one jobs site. Search or browse jobs across Australia. Find work or recruit the ideal candidate. SEEK and you shall find. ... Your SEEK Profile never stops searching for your next job.
- seek 【自動】探し求める、捜索する 【他動】 〔物や場所などを〕見つけようとす... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- exploratory behavior
- drug seeking
- appreciate、arrange、comprehend、comprehension、find、grasp、look、prove、realization、realize、turn out、understand、understanding、watch