- burden、charging、electric charge、electrification、load、remuneration
- set or ask for a certain price; "How much do you charge for lunch?"; "This fellow charges $100 for a massage"
- the quantity of unbalanced electricity in a body (either positive or negative) and construed as an excess or deficiency of electrons; "the battery needed a fresh charge" (同)electric_charge
- financial liabilities (such as a tax); "the charges against the estate"
- the price charged for some article or service; "the admission charge"
- heraldry consisting of a design or image depicted on a shield (同)bearing, heraldic bearing, armorial bearing
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time; "this cartridge has a powder charge of 50 grains" (同)burster, bursting charge, explosive charge
- an impetuous rush toward someone or something; "the wrestlers charge carried him past his adversary"; "the battle began with a cavalry charge"
- request for payment of a debt; "they submitted their charges at the end of each month" (同)billing
- (criminal law) a pleading describing some wrong or offense; "he was arrested on a charge of larceny" (同)complaint
- a person committed to your care; "the teacher led her charges across the street"
- blame for, make a claim of wrongdoing or misbehavior against; "he charged the director with indifference" (同)accuse
- to make a rush at or sudden attack upon, as in battle; "he saw Jess charging at him with a pitchfork" (同)bear_down
- demand payment; "Will I get charged for this service?"; "We were billed for 4 nights in the hotel, although we stayed only 3 nights" (同)bill
- direct into a position for use; "point a gun"; "He charged his weapon at me" (同)level, point
- file a formal charge against; "The suspect was charged with murdering his wife" (同)lodge, file
- impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend" (同)saddle, burden
- cause formation of a net electrical charge in or on; "charge a conductor"
- energize a battery by passing a current through it in the direction opposite to discharge; "I need to charge my car battery"
- enter a certain amount as a charge; "he charged me $15"
- fill or load to capacity; "charge the wagon with hay"
- instruct (a jury) about the law, its application, and the weighing of evidence
- instruct or command with authority; "The teacher charged the children to memorize the poem"
- lie down on command, of hunting dogs
- make an accusatory claim; "The defense attorney charged that the jurors were biased"
- pay with a credit card; pay with plastic money; postpone payment by recording a purchase as a debt; "Will you pay cash or charge the purchase?"
- place a heraldic bearing on; "charge all weapons, shields, and banners"
- saturate; "The room was charged with tension and anxiety"
- transfer from a storage device to a computers memory
- a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time; "the system broke down under excessive loads" (同)loading
- an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate; "he got a load on and started a brawl"
- the power output of a generator or power plant
- weight to be borne or conveyed (同)loading, burden
- electrical device to which electrical power is delivered
- corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance; often by replacing valuable ingredients with inferior ones; "adulterate liquor" (同)adulterate, stretch, dilute, debase
- provide (a device) with something necessary; "He loaded his gun carefully"; "load the camera" (同)charge
- fill or place a load on; "load a car"; "load the truck with hay" (同)lade, laden, load up
- put (something) on a structure or conveyance; "load the bags onto the trucks"
- weight down with a load (同)burthen, weight, weight down
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "thats a load off my mind" (同)load, encumbrance, incumbrance, onus
- the central idea that is expanded in a document or discourse
- the act of providing electricity; "the electrification of rural Tennessee"
- the activity of thrilling or markedly exciting some person or group
- the act of paying for goods or services or to recompense for losses; "adequate remuneration for his work"
- compressor that forces increased oxygen into the cylinders of an internal-combustion engine
- burn to charcoal; "Without a drenching rain, the forest fire will char everything" (同)coal
- burn slightly and superficially so as to affect color; "The cook blackened the chicken breast"; "The fire charred the ceiling above the mantelpiece"; "the flames scorched the ceiling" (同)blacken, sear, scorch
- a charred substance
- any of several small trout-like fish of the genus Salvelinus (同)charr
- of a particle or body or system; having a net amount of positive or negative electric charge; "charged particles"; "a charged battery"
- fraught with great emotion; "an atmosphere charged with excitement"; "an emotionally charged speech" (同)supercharged
- capable of producing violent emotion or arousing controversy; "the highly charged issue of abortion"
- 〈C〉(…の)『費用』;料金,請求代金《+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…の)『監督』,管理,保護,世話《+『of』+『名』》;〈C〉監督(保護)される人(物) / 〈C〉(…に対する)『非難』,告発,告訴《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈C〉突撃;突撃の合図 / 〈U〉〈C〉(弾薬などの)装てん,装薬;充電《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)命令,訓令《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉責任,義務 / 〈料金・支払い〉'を'〈人〉‘に'『請求する』,〈税など〉'を'課する / 〈買物など〉'を'『つけにする』,掛け売りにする / (…を)〈物・容器〉‘に'詰める,入れる(fill)《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / …'を'『非難する』,責める(blame),告訴する(accuse) / (義務・仕事・責任などを)〈人〉‘に'ゆだねる,委託する《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 《『charge』+『名』+『to』 do》(…するように)〈人〉‘に'命ずる,訓示する / …‘に'突進する / (…の)値をいう,支払いを請求する《+『for』+『名』》 / (…に)突撃する,突進する《+『at』(『on』)+『名』》
- 荷,積み荷,(バス・旅客機などの)乗客数 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》1台(1そう)分(の…)《+『of』+『名』》 / (精神上の)『重荷』,心配 / (個人または機械に割り当てられた)仕事量 / (鉄砲の1回の)装てん(charge) / 《複数形で》《俗》たくさん,多数(の…)《+『of』+『名』》 / (荷・乗客などを)〈車・船など〉‘に'『積む』,載せる《+『名』〈車など〉+『with』+『名』》 / (車・船などに)〈荷など〉‘を'『積む』,載せる《+『名』〈荷〉+『into』(『in,on,onto』)+『名』》 / 〈質問・結果など〉‘を'ねじ曲げる / (フイルム・弾丸などを)〈カメラ・銃など〉‘に'装てんする,入れる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (カメラ・銃などに)〈フイルム・弾丸など〉‘を'装てんする,入れる,込める《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 荷を積む / 弾を込める
- 〈C〉『荷物』,『積荷』 / 〈U〉荷物の運搬 / 〈C〉(…にとっての)(心を)『重荷』,苦しみ,悩み《+『to』(『on』)+『名』》 / (荷を)…‘に'『負わせる』,積む《+『名』~『with』+『名』〈荷〉》
- 〈C〉(歌の)折り返し / 《the ~》くり返し説かれる要旨(主旨)
- 帯電;充電;感電 / (鉄道などの)電化
- 報酬を与えること / 報酬;給料
- …'を'焦がす / (焼いて)…'を'炭にする / こげる
- 強く気持ちを動かされた / 人の気持ちを強く動かす,論争を巻き起こす
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Stability of parenteral nanoemulsions loaded with paclitaxel: the influence of lipid phase composition, drug concentration and storage temperature.
- Kadam AN1, Najlah M, Wan KW, Ahmed W, Crean SJ, Phoenix DA, Taylor KM, Elhissi AM.Author information 1Institute of Nanotechnology and Bioengineering, School of Pharmacy and Biomedical Sciences, University of Central Lancashire , Preston , United Kingdom .AbstractPaclitaxel was loaded into licensed parenteral nutrition nanoemulsions (Clinoleic® and Intralipid®) using bath sonication, and the stability of the formulations was investigated following storage for two weeks at room temperature or at 4 °C. In general, Clinoleic droplets were smaller than Intralipid droplets, being around 255 and 285 nm, respectively, for blank and freshly loaded emulsions. Regardless of storage temperature, the Clinoleic exhibited a very slight or no increase in droplet size upon storage, whilst the droplet size of the Intralipid emulsion increased significantly. The droplet size of both emulsions was minimally affected by paclitaxel concentration within the range of 0, 1, 3 and 6 mg/ml. The pH of both emulsions markedly decreased upon storage at room temperature, which was possibly attributed to the production of fatty acids resulting from phospholipid hydrolysis. However, at 4 °C, the pH of Clinoleic emulsion was unaffected by storage or paclitaxel concentration while the Intralipid emulsion demonstrated a trend for pH reduction. Both nanoemulsions had a negative zeta potential, with the Clinoleic formulations having the highest charge, possibly explaining the better size stability of this emulsion. Overall, this study has shown that paclitaxel was successfully loaded into clinically licensed parenteral emulsions and that Clinoleic showed greater stability than the Intralipid.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Dec;19(8):999-1004. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.840845. Epub 2013 Oct 4.
- Paclitaxel was loaded into licensed parenteral nutrition nanoemulsions (Clinoleic® and Intralipid®) using bath sonication, and the stability of the formulations was investigated following storage for two weeks at room temperature or at 4 °C. In general, Clinoleic droplets were smaller than Intr
- PMID 24093888
- Design and in vitro characterization of small unilamellar niosomes as ophthalmic carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride.
- Hasan AA.Author information Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Clinical Pharmacy, King Faisal University , Al-Ahsa, Hufof , Saudi Arabia and.AbstractThe objective of this work was to formulate and characterize non-ionic surfactant vesicles (niosomes) as an ocular carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride (Dorzo); one of the antiglaucoma drugs. Niosomes were prepared of Cholesterol (Chol) with sorbitan monoesters (Span 20, 40, 60) or sorbitan trioleate (Span 85) in a molar ratio of 40:150. Those prepared from Span 40 were selected for further investigation on the effect of addition of dicetylphosphate (DCP) and polyoxyethylene fatty acid esters (either Tween 20, 40 or 80). All The batches were prepared using mechanical shaking technique, followed by sonication and then characterized using Zetasizer, transmission electron microscopy (TEM), calculating percent drug entrapment efficiency and cumulative percent released. Z-average sizes of the niosomes were between 25.9 and 165.5 nm. All niosomal formulations showed negative zeta potential charge. Dorzo was successfully entrapped in all of the formulations with entrapment efficiencies ranging between 34.81% and 97.66%. With reference to release profiles, Dorzo-loaded niosomal formulations showed significant reduction in cumulative percent drug released than Dorzo solution. High entrapment efficiencies, biphasic prolonged release rate and small particles size highlight Dorzo-loaded niosomal preparations as a promising ophthalmic carrier to prolong the drug lowering effect on the intraocular pressure.
- Pharmaceutical development and technology.Pharm Dev Technol.2014 Sep;19(6):748-54. doi: 10.3109/10837450.2013.829095. Epub 2013 Aug 22.
- The objective of this work was to formulate and characterize non-ionic surfactant vesicles (niosomes) as an ocular carrier of dorzolamide hydrochloride (Dorzo); one of the antiglaucoma drugs. Niosomes were prepared of Cholesterol (Chol) with sorbitan monoesters (Span 20, 40, 60) or sorbitan trioleat
- PMID 23964893
- Principal component and causal analysis of structural and acute in vitro toxicity data for nanoparticles.
- Wang XZ1, Yang Y, Li R, McGuinnes C, Adamson J, Megson IL, Donaldson K.Author information 1Institute of Particle Science and Engineering, School of Process, Environmental and Materials Engineering, University of Leeds , Leeds LS2 9JT , UK.AbstractStructure toxicity relationship analysis was conducted using principal component analysis (PCA) for a panel of nanoparticles that included dry powders of oxides of titanium, zinc, cerium and silicon, dry powders of silvers, suspensions of polystyrene latex beads and dry particles of carbon black, nanotubes and fullerene, as well as diesel exhaust particles. Acute in vitro toxicity was assessed by different measures of cell viability, apoptosis and necrosis, haemolytic effects and the impact on cell morphology, while structural properties were characterised by particle size and size distribution, surface area, morphology, metal content, reactivity, free radical generation and zeta potential. Different acute toxicity measures were processed using PCA that classified the particles and identified four materials with an acute toxicity profile: zinc oxide, polystyrene latex amine, nanotubes and nickel oxide. PCA and contribution plot analysis then focused on identifying the structural properties that could determine the acute cytotoxicity of these four materials. It was found that metal content was an explanatory variable for acute toxicity associated with zinc oxide and nickel oxide, while high aspect ratio appeared the most important feature in nanotubes. Particle charge was considered as a determinant for high toxicity of polystyrene latex amine.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Aug;8(5):465-76. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.796534.
- Structure toxicity relationship analysis was conducted using principal component analysis (PCA) for a panel of nanoparticles that included dry powders of oxides of titanium, zinc, cerium and silicon, dry powders of silvers, suspensions of polystyrene latex beads and dry particles of carbon black, na
- PMID 23586395
- Characteristics of collagens from the swim bladders of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares).
- Kaewdang O1, Benjakul S2, Kaewmanee T3, Kishimura H4.Author information 1Department of Food Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand.2Department of Food Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Prince of Songkla University, Hat Yai, Songkhla 90112, Thailand. Electronic address: email@example.comDepartment of Food Science and Nutrition, Faculty of Science and Technology, Prince of Songkla University, Pattani 94000, Thailand.4Laboratory of Marine Products and Food Science, Research Faculty of Fisheries Sciences, Hokkaido University, Hakodate, Hokkaido 041-8611, Japan.AbstractAcid soluble collagen (ASC) and pepsin soluble collagen (PSC) were extracted from the swim bladders of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) with yields of 1.07% and 12.10%, respectively. Based on electrophoretic patterns, both ASC and PSC consisted of two α-chains (α1 and α2) and were characterised to be type I collagen. ASC had higher β-chains than PSC. Imino acid contents of ASC and PSC were 128 and 169residues/1000residues, respectively. Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectra of both ASC and PSC were similar and revealed the presence of a triple helix. Both ASC and PSC had the highest solubility at acidic pHs. From zeta potential analysis, a net charge of zero was found at pH 6.05 and 5.93 for ASC and PSC, respectively. Tmax of ASC and PSC were 32.97 and 33.92°C, respectively. The swim bladders of yellowfin tuna could therefore serve as an alternative source of collagen for future applications.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Jul 15;155:264-70. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.01.076. Epub 2014 Jan 31.
- Acid soluble collagen (ASC) and pepsin soluble collagen (PSC) were extracted from the swim bladders of yellowfin tuna (Thunnus albacares) with yields of 1.07% and 12.10%, respectively. Based on electrophoretic patterns, both ASC and PSC consisted of two α-chains (α1 and α2) and were characterised
- PMID 24594184
- 木崎 悟,田原 康之,大須賀 昭彦
- 情報処理学会研究報告. コンピュータと教育研究会報告 2013-CE-118(9), 1-8, 2013-02-01
- 本研究では,アジャイル型ソフトウェア開発PBL における学習者のコードレビュー支援を目的とする.実社会のコードレビューは,レビュアーは経験豊富なエンジニアが担当し,経験の少ないエンジニアを指導することが適切である.コードレビューにより,ソフトウェア品質を高めると同時に開発スキルの向上を図ることができる. PBL では学生同士がレビューすることが前提となる.しかし,実務経験がない学生の場合,レビュア …
- NAID 110009527293
- Formation and Classification of Amorphous Carbon by Molecular Dynamics Simulation
- Ito Atsushi M.,Takayama Arimichi,Saito Seiki,Nakamura Hiroaki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 1-1, 2013-01-25
- … Moreover, a new potential model, which is based on the electron distribution simplified as a point charge, was developed by using the downfolding method. …
- NAID 150000106348
- Biointerfacial Property of Plasma-Treated Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Film Electrodes for Electrochemical Biosensors
- Kim Joon Hyub,Lee Jun-Yong,Jin Joon-Hyung,Park Eun Jin,Min Nam Ki
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 1-1, 2013-01-25
- … The plasma-functionalized (pf) SWCNT electrodes modified with Legionella pneumophila-specific probe DNA strands showed a much higher peak current and a smaller peak separation in differential pulse voltammetry and a lower charge transfer resistance, compared to the untreated samples. …
- NAID 150000106322
- Improvement of Si Adhesion and Reduction of Electron Recombination for Si Quantum Dot-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Seo Hyunwoong,Wang Yuting,Sato Muneharu,Uchida Giichiro,Kamataki Kunihiro,Itagaki Naho,Koga Kazunori,Shiratani Masaharu
- Jpn J Appl Phys 52(1), 1-1, 2013-01-25
- … Their initial performance was poor because of the weak adhesion of Si and charge recombination. …
- NAID 150000106318
- charge（チャージ）は宮崎の働く女性を応援する情報誌です。宮崎で行われるイベントやライブなど、地域に密着した情報を毎月10日に無料でおとどけするフリーペーパー、charge(チャージ）は頑張る素敵な人々のライフスタイルを ...
- chargeとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 [III[名]（[副]）/IV[名][名]]〈人に〉（代金を）請求する，（…の）〈代金を〉求める，請求する((for ...))；〈税などを〉（人・物に）課する((on, upon ...))The store charged the student for the books ...
- こんにちわ！ この後、15時から『charge！水曜日』がスタートです！ 今週のチャージでは、『スヌープドッグのソックス』がプレゼントになっています！ 今日、水曜日はメンズソックスを1名の方にプレゼント！
- electric charge、charging、load、charge
- charge、charging、electric charge
- charge、electric charge、load