- the act of observing; taking a patient look (同)observance, watching
- the act of making and recording a measurement
- a remark expressing careful consideration (同)reflection, reflexion
- facts learned by observing; "he reported his observations to the mayor"
- a clear appearance; "a manifestation of great emotion"
- a manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing; "a manifestation of disease"
- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting" (同)effect
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying" (同)feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies" (同)printing
- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
- behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur" (同)celebrate, keep
- conform ones action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract" (同)keep
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees" (同)keep, maintain
- explain or interpret something
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal" (同)commentary
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague" (同)notice, remark, point_out
- the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- something that is found; "the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner"; "an area rich in archaeological findings"
- one of a network of observation posts where meteorological data is recorded (同)weather_station
- a station set up for making observations of something
- lookout consisting of a dome-shaped observatory
- an observation made with a radio telescope
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…を)『観察』(『注意』)『すること』;(…の)(特に,科学的)観察《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『観察力』,注意力 / 《複数形で》(…について)観察されたもの,(…の)観察記録《+『of』(『on』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉(観察に基づく)発言,意見《『observation on』(『about』)+『名』…についての意見》
- 〈U〉表明,明示;現れ,表現;〈C〉表明されたこと / 〈C〉(霊魂などの)出現
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…に与える)『印象,感銘』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・物についての)『感じ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(漠然とした)感じ,考え / 〈C〉(圧力などでできた)(…の)跡,刻印,印(mark)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)まね《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉印刷,刷り;(原版の)…刷
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- …‘を'『観察する』,注意して見る;…‘を'見て気づく / 《『observe』+『that節』》…‘と'『述べる』,言う / 〈法律・慣習・義務など〉‘を'『泉る』 / 〈儀式など〉‘を'『とり行う』,挙行する,〈祭日・祭など〉‘を'祝う(celebrate) / 観察(観測)する / (…について)所見を述べる,論評する《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- (…についての)『論評』,解説,注釈,意見《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / うわさ,世評 / (…について)『論評する』,批評する,注釈する,解説する《+『on』(『upon, about』)+『名』》 / 《『comment』+『that節』》…であると論評する,意見を述べる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effect of film multi-scale structure on the water vapor permeability in hydroxypropyl starch (HPS)/Na-MMT nanocomposites.
- Liu S1, Cai P1, Li X2, Chen L1, Li L3, Li B1.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2016 Dec 10;154:186-93. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2016.08.006. Epub 2016 Aug 4.
- To improve the water vapor resistance of starch-based films, Na-MMT (Na-montmorillonite) as nanofillers were fabricated into hydroxypropyl starch and the multi-scale structural changes (including intermolecular interaction, short-range conformation, long-range ordered structure and the aggregated st
- PMID 27577909
- A pH dependent Raman and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopic studies of citrazinic acid aided by theoretical calculations.
- Sarkar S1, Chowdhury J2, Dutta S3, Pal T4.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2016 Dec 5;169:108-15. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2016.06.023. Epub 2016 Jun 16.
- A pH dependent normal Raman scattering (NRS) and surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) spectral patterns of citrazinic acid (CZA), a biologically important molecule, have been investigated. The acid, with different pKa values (~4 and ~11) for the two different functional groups (-COOH and -OH gro
- PMID 27344521
- Three families with 'de novo' m.3243A > G mutation.
- de Laat P1, Janssen MC2, Alston CL3, Taylor RW3, Rodenburg RJ1, Smeitink JA1.
- BBA clinical.BBA Clin.2016 Apr 29;6:19-24. doi: 10.1016/j.bbacli.2016.04.007. eCollection 2016.
- The m.3243A > G mutation is the most prevalent, disease-causing mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) mutation. In a national cohort study of 48 families harbouring the m.3243A > G mutation, we identified three families in which the mutation appeared to occur sporadically within these families. In thi
- PMID 27331024
- The effect of temperature and bacterial growth phase on protein extraction by means of electroporation.
- Haberl-Meglič S1, Levičnik E1, Luengo E2, Raso J2, Miklavčič D3.
- Bioelectrochemistry (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Bioelectrochemistry.2016 Dec;112:77-82. doi: 10.1016/j.bioelechem.2016.08.002. Epub 2016 Aug 16.
- Different chemical and physical methods are used for extraction of proteins from bacteria, which are used in variety of fields. But on a large scale, many methods have severe drawbacks. Recently, extraction by means of electroporation showed a great potential to quickly obtain proteins from bacteria
- PMID 27561651
- Formation of Nanoscale Layered Structures and Subsequent Transformations during Mechanical Alloying of Ni60Nb40 Powder Mixture in a Low Energy Ball Mill
- Enayati Mohammad Hossein
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2015
- … Elemental Ni-Nb powder mixture containing 40 atom % Nb were mechanically alloyed in a low energy ball mill, allowing slower processing and easier progressive observation at intermediate milling times. …
- NAID 130004698768
- Descriptive Epidemiology of Prion Disease in Japan: 1999–2012
- Nakamaura Yosikazu,Ae Ryusuke,Takumi Ichiro,Sanjo Nobuo,Kitamoto Tetsuyuki,Yamada Masahito,Mizusawa Hidehiro
- Journal of Epidemiology, 2015
- … For the observation of fatal cases, vital statistics were used.<BR>Results: Both incidence and mortality rates of prion diseases increased during the 2000s in Japan. …
- NAID 130004694366
- Parallel Tree Contraction with Fewer Types of Primitive Contraction Operations and Its Application to Trees of Unbounded Degree
- Akimasa Morihata,Kiminori Matsuzaki
- 情報処理学会論文誌. プログラミング 7(5), 1-9, 2014-12-05
- … This observation clarifies the connection between the Rake-Shunt contraction algorithm and those based on binarization. …
- NAID 110009850852
- observation モバイルメインのアプリ＆Webアナリストのブログ Web Marketing Diary Photo Profile Network Information Post iPhoneアプリ用プロモーションコードの使い方 October 2, 2012 | Categories: Column | Comments (0) | とある方 ...
- observationとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]観察；監視；観察力acute powers of observation鋭い観察力a person of no [acute] observation観察力のない[鋭い]人be under observation監視下にある.2 [U]気づくこと，注目，注意，注視 ...
- 登米大橋と北上川：2002/10/19撮影 使用機：LEICA digilux 「戦後日本 雑誌の興亡に祖父の名」（http://observation.jp/diary/bonjinsya/）に書いた祖父の記事を読んだからか、2002年に祖父の故郷である宮城県の登米を訪れた際の写真が ...
- Findings on the frequency of injuries attributable to abuse versus accidents inthe first 36 months of life should be helpful for clinicians evaluating injuries in yound children.
- clinical finding、clinical impression、clinical manifestation、clinical presentation、clinical sign、clinical symptom
- new finding