- an ability to understand the meaning or importance of something (or the knowledge acquired as a result); "how you can do that is beyond my comprehension"; "he was famous for his comprehension of American literature"
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- know and comprehend the nature or meaning of; "She did not understand her husband"; "I understand what she means"
- believe to be the case; "I understand you have no previous experience?" (同)infer
- make sense of a language; "She understands French"; "Can you read Greek?" (同)read, interpret, translate
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just cant see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I dont understand the idea" (同)realize, realise, see
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained (同)realisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer (同)realisation
- making real or giving the appearance of reality (同)realisation, actualization, actualisation
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole years work" (同)realisation, fruition
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer (同)realisation
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases" (同)realisation, recognition
- characterized by understanding based on comprehension and discernment and empathy; "an understanding friend"
- the cognitive condition of someone who understands; "he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect" (同)apprehension, discernment, savvy
- an inability to understand; "his incomprehension of the consequences"
- 理解;理解力 / 包含,包括;包容力
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- 〈事〉‘を'『理解する』,‘の'意味をつかむ / 〈人〉‘を'理解する,‘の'気持ち(立場)が分かる / 〈物事〉‘に'『精通している』,‘を'よく知っている / …‘と'推測する,思う:《understand+名+to do旨が…すると思う》 / 《understand+that 節…であると聞いている》 / 『理解する』,意味をつかむ(が分かる) / 聞いている / 人の立場を理解する
- 〈U〉(…の)『理解』,意味をつかむこと《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《しばしば an~》(…に)『精通』,熟達《+of+名》 / 〈U〉『意見』,結論 / 〈U〉《時に an~》(相手の立場の)共感;〈C〉《単数形で》同意,一致 / 〈U〉『理解力』,知力,知性(intelligence) / 相手の立場を理解している,思いやりのある,話せる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Grammatical agreement processing in reading: ERP findings and future directions.
- Molinaro N, Barber HA, Carreiras M.SourceBCBL, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language, Donostia, Spain.
- Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior.Cortex.2011 Sep;47(8):908-30. Epub 2011 Mar 4.
- In the domain of written sentence comprehension, the computation of agreement dependencies is generally considered as a form-driven processing routine whose domain is syntactic in nature. In the present review we discuss the main findings emerging in the Event-Related Potential (ERP) literature on s
- PMID 21458791
- Long-term reading and spelling outcome in Italian adolescents with a history of specific language impairment.
- Brizzolara D, Gasperini F, Pfanner L, Cristofani P, Casalini C, Chilosi AM.SourceDepartment of Developmental Neuroscience, Stella Maris Scientific Institute, Calambrone Pisa, Italy; Division of Child Neurology and Psychiatry, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Cortex; a journal devoted to the study of the nervous system and behavior.Cortex.2011 Sep;47(8):955-73. Epub 2011 Feb 15.
- Specific language impairment (SLI) diagnosed in the pre-school years is frequently associated with reading and writing difficulties at school age. The nature of this relationship is unclear, despite the availability of a large number of studies, mostly on English speaking children. Phonological proc
- PMID 21440251
- Immune System as a Sensory System.
- Dozmorov IM, Dresser D.SourceDepartment of Arthritis and Immunology, Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation, Oklahoma City, OK, USA.
- International journal of biomedical science : IJBS.Int J Biomed Sci.2011 Sep;6(3):167-175.
- As suggested by the well-known gestalt concept the immune system can be regarded as an integrated complex system, the functioning of which cannot be fully characterized by the behavior of its constituent elements. Similar approaches to the immune system in particular and sensory systems in general a
- PMID 21686066
- 渡邉 潔
- 京都大学大学院教育学研究科紀要 57, 337-349, 2011-04-25
- … Through the comprehension of Aristotle and Lacan’s metaphortheories, the following is clarified. …
- NAID 120003001373
- Left anterior temporal cortex actively engages in speech perception: A direct cortical stimulation study.
- Matsumoto Riki,Imamura Hisaji,Inouchi Morito,Nakagawa Tomokazu,Yokoyama Yohei,Matsuhashi Masao,Mikuni Nobuhiro,Miyamoto Susumu,Fukuyama Hidenao,Takahashi Ryosuke,Ikeda Akio
- Neuropsychologia 49(5), 1350-1354, 2011-04
- … Recent neuroimaging studies proposed the importance of the anterior auditory pathway for speech comprehension. … Auditory sentence comprehension was impaired upon electrical stimulation of aSTS/STG. … In one patient, additional investigation revealed that the functional impairment was restricted to auditory sentence comprehension with preserved visual sentence comprehension and perception of music and environmental sounds. …
- NAID 120003039178
- 古賀 精治,小嶺 佐知子,コガ セイジ,コミネ サチコ,Koga Seiji,Komine Sachiko
- 大分大学教育福祉科学部研究紀要 33(1), 67-78, 2011-04
- … This paper is a case study on a child with Down’s Syndrome, who has difficulty verbally expressing her emotions and ideas, despite possessing a high level of language comprehension. …
- NAID 120003002797
- 2011年5月12日 ... comprehensionの意味や和訳。 【名詞】【不可算名詞】1会得; 理解力; 包容力.用例 listening [reading] comprehension 聞いて[読んで]理解する力[こと].The problem is above ... - 約504万語ある英和辞典・和英辞典。
- Comprehension has the following meanings: In general usage, and more specifically in reference to education and psychology, it has roughly the same meaning as understanding. Reading comprehension measures the understanding of a passage ...
- accept、acknowledge、admit、allow、appreciate、approve、comprehend、comprehension、detect、find、grasp、notice、observe、prove、realization、recognize、see、turn out、understand、understanding
- appreciate、arrange、comprehend、comprehension、find、grasp、look、prove、realization、realize、turn out、understand、understanding、watch
- appreciate、comprehend、comprehension、convince、convincingly、find、grasp、know、learn、prove、realization、realize、see、turn out、understanding