- appear to ones own mind or opinion; "I seem to be misunderstood by everyone"; "I cant seem to learn these Chinese characters"
- appear to exist; "There seems no reason to go ahead with the project now"
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- a sense of propriety and consideration for others; "a place where the company of others must be accepted with good grace" (同)grace
- a lack of consideration for others
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- having vision, not blind
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- 時(場所)をわきまえない,無作法な / 時期(場所)をわきまえずに
- 《古》(私には)…と思われる(it seems to me that …)
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- …ということを考えると;…であるからには,だから《+『that 節』(《話》『as節』)》 / 〈U〉〈C〉見ること / 〈U〉視力,視覚 / 目の見える,目のきく
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 会沢 栄志,兼行 民治郎,寺田 珠実,鮫島 正浩,鴨田 重裕
- 東京大学農学部演習林報告 129, 25-35, 2013-07-25
- … Ginkgo trees seem to have two or more CHS genes reacting or not to a light stimulus. …
- NAID 120005307228
- Bifurcation Study of Three-Dimensional Solutions of the Curved Square-Duct Flow
- Watanabe Takeshi,Yanase Shinichiro
- J Phys Soc Jpn 82(7), 074402-074402-9, 2013-07-15
- … They seem to bifurcate from the STW solution branch via Hopf bifurcation although their solution branches are not obtained exactly. …
- NAID 150000107705
- 〈Originals〉The effect of sevoflurane or propofol with or without an anti-emetic dose of droperidol on the QTc interval and the transmural dispersion of repolarization
- Kajikawa Ryuji,Kamamoto Hiromichi,Shiba Mayuka,Uchida Tomohisa,Shirai Toru,Hiramatsu Kenji,Futagawa Koichi,Nakao Shinichi
- Acta Medica Kinki University 38(1), 25-31, 2013-06-00
- … Conclusion : Although it significantly prolongs the QTc interval, sevoflurane, even with droperidol, does not seem to cause lethal arrhythmias associated with QT prolongation, because it does not induce Tp-e prolongation. …
- NAID 120005324276
- 武田 知起,服部 友紀子,藤井 美彩紀,田浦 順樹,石井 祐次,山田 英之,Takeda Tomoki,Hattori Yukiko,fujii Misaki,Taura Junki,Ishii Yuji,Yamada Hideyuki,タケダ トモキ,ハットリ ユキコ,フジイ ミサキ,タウラ ジュンキ,イシイ ユウジ,ヤマダ ヒデユキ
- 福岡医学雑誌 104(4), 143-151, 2013-04-25
- … The above alterations did not seem to be caused through a change in the upstream regulator, because TCDD exhibited little ability to attenuate the expression of adrenocorticotropin, a pituitary hormone stimulating adrenal steroidogenesis, in the male and female fetuses. …
- NAID 120005303402
- 主語＋seem to be～ と、It seems that 主語 is ～ には 何か違いがありますか？ He seems to be happy. と It seems that he is ... はじめまして。 どちらも、目で見たり、耳で聞いたり、手紙を読んだりして「彼は～のようだ ...
- seem 【自動】〔主観的に見て〕～のように見える、～するように思われる、～と思... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Seem(シーム)は、リクルートが運営する精子セルフチェックサービス。アプリと専用キットを使って精子を撮るだけで、精子の運動率と濃度を確認できます。手軽にチェックできるので、男性も妊活、不妊治療に取り組むきっかけに ...
- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- appreciate、arrange、comprehend、comprehension、find、grasp、look、prove、realization、realize、turn out、understand、understanding、watch