- warn strongly; put on guard (同)admonish, monish
- the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution" (同)cautiousness, carefulness
- a warning against certain acts; "a caveat against unfair practices" (同)caveat
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care" (同)precaution, care, forethought
- to accompany as a circumstance or follow as a result; "Menuhins playing was attended by a 15-minute standing ovation"
- be present at (meetings, church services, university), etc.; "She attends class regularly"; "I rarely attend services at my church"; "did you go to the meeting?" (同)go to
- give heed (to); "The children in the audience attended the recital quietly"; "She hung on his every word"; "They attended to everything he said" (同)hang, advert, pay heed, give ear
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business" (同)take_care, look, see
- a courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- a motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- the process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others (同)attending
- a general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
- the faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction" (同)take note, observe
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank" (同)promissory_note, note of hand
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope" (同)annotation, notation
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long" (同)musical note, tone
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there" (同)short letter, line, billet
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing" (同)observe, mention, remark
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning" (同)take_down
- to keep watch over; "there would be men guarding the horses"
- a device designed to prevent injury or accidents (同)safety, safety device
- (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "guards must be good blockers"
- a position on a basketball team
- a posture of defence in boxing or fencing; "keep your guard up"
- a military unit serving to protect some place or person
- a person who keeps watch over something or someone
- the person who plays that position on a football team; "the left guard was injured on the play"
- the person who plays the position of guard on a basketball team
- watch over or shield from danger or harm; protect; "guard my possessions while Im away" (同)ward
- take precautions in order to avoid some unwanted consequence; "guard against becoming too friendly with the staff"; "guard against infection"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ships crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- a small portable timepiece (同)ticker
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe (同)vigil
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed" (同)look on
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!" (同)look_out, watch out
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars" (同)observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie" (同)view, see, catch, take_in
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I dont care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention" (同)attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard" (同)charge, tutelage, guardianship
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care" (同)maintenance, upkeep
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded" (同)give care
- a precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.; "he put an ice pack on the injury as a precaution"; "an insurance policy is a good safeguard"; "we let our guard down" (同)safeguard, guard
- the trait of practicing caution in advance
- taken in advance to protect against possible danger or failure; "gave precautionary advice"; "I would take precautionary steps to keep him away" (同)precautional
- the trait of forgetting or ignoring possible danger (同)incautiousness
- 〈U〉『用心』,注意,慎重さ,用心深さ(prudence) / 〈C〉『警告』(『注意』)『の言葉』(『合図』,『しるし』) / …‘に'『警告する』,用心させる
- …‘に'『出席する』,参列する,〈学校など〉‘に'通う / 〈人〉‘の'『世話をする』,看護をする,‘に'仕える,付き添う / 《文》(結果として)〈物事が〉…‘に'伴う,付随する(accompany) / (…に)『注意する』,気をつける,(…を)傾聴する《+『to』+『名』》 / (仕事に)励む,専心する《+『to』+『名』》 / (…の)面倒をみる,世話をする《+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)出席する,参列する《+『at』+『名』》
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『注意,注意力』《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世話,思いやり』(consideration) / 《複数形で》親切,(特に婦人に対する)心づかい / 〈U〉「気をつけ」の号令,気をつけの姿勢
- 〈C〉《複数形で》『覚え書き』,控え,メモ / 〈C〉(本文に対する)『注』,駐釈 / 〈C〉(形式ばらない)『短い手紙』,短信;外交上の文書 / 〈U〉『注目』,注意 / 〈U〉『重要性』(importance);顕著 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(声の)調子,(感情などの)しるし,兆候《+『of』+『名』》 / =promissory note / 〈C〉『紙幣』 / 〈C〉音楽;音符;(ピアノなどの)けん / …‘を'『書き留める』,記す / …‘に'『注意する』;…Iと'気づく / (取り立てて)…‘に'ついて言う,‘を'習す
- 〈C〉『見張り』,番人;歩哨(ほしょう),番兵;護衛兵 / 〈U〉(…を)見張ること,監視すること《+『over』+『名』》;(…を)警戒(用心)すること《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《英》(列車・電車の)『車掌』(《米》conductor) / 《the Guards》《英》近衛(このえ)連隊 / 〈U〉〈C〉(ボクシング・フェンシングなどで,相手の攻撃に対する)ガード,防御 / 〈C〉(米式フットボール・バスケットボールの)ガード / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》「(危険などを)防止する物,保護物」の輔を表す / …‘を'『見張る』,環視する / (…から)…‘を'『警戒する』,守る《+『against』(『from』)+『名』》 / (…に備えて)『警戒する』,用心する《+『against』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- …‘を'『じっと見つめる』,凝視する / …‘を'『見張る』,見守る,監視する,‘の'番をする / …‘を'『世話する』,看護する / …‘に'『注意する』,気をつける / 『じっと見る』,見守る / 『見張りをする』,監視する,警戒する / 《文》夜寝ないでいる;寝ずに看病する / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》(携帯用の)『時計』, / 〈U〉《時に a watch》『横張り』,警戒,用心 / 〈C〉見張り(監視)時間;〈U〉当直 / 〈C〉《しばしば the watch》番人,看守,警備員
- 〈U〉『心配』,気がかり,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》心配事,苦労の種 / 〈U〉『細心の注意』,十二分の用心 / 〈U〉(…の)『世話』,監督,保護《+『for(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉関心事,気を配るべきこと / 『気にする』,心配する,関心がある / …『したいと思う』,欲する,好む
- 〈C〉(危険・災概などに対する)『事前の策』,予防策《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する事前の)用心,警戒《+『against』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Reductions in self-reported stress and anticipatory heart rate with the use of a semi-automated parallel parking system.
- Reimer B1, Mehler B2, Coughlin JF2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2016 Jan;52:120-7. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2015.07.008. Epub 2015 Jul 26.
- Drivers' reactions to a semi-autonomous technology for assisted parallel parking system were evaluated in a field experiment. A sample of 42 drivers balanced by gender and across three age groups (20-29, 40-49, 60-69) were given a comprehensive briefing, saw the technology demonstrated, practiced pa
- PMID 26360202
- Mineral decline due to modernization of food habits.
- Henry CJ1, Bi X2, Lim J2, Lau E2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:194-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.092. Epub 2015 May 20.
- Calcium and other micronutrients are essential for health and well-being. Dairy products are the main sources of calcium in western countries. In most regions of Asia, the consumption of these products is limited due to the lactose intolerance and costs. A major contributor to the micronutrients int
- PMID 26212960
- The complexity of condensed tannin binding to bovine serum albumin - An isothermal titration calorimetry study.
- Kilmister RL1, Faulkner P2, Downey MO2, Darby SJ3, Falconer RJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Jan 1;190:173-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.144. Epub 2015 May 6.
- Isothermal titration calorimetry was applied to study the binding of purified proanthocyanidin oligomers to bovine serum albumin (BSA). The molecular weight of the proanthocyanidin oligomer had a major impact on its binding to BSA. The calculated change in enthalpy (ΔH) and association constant (Ka
- PMID 26212957
- EPHECT III: Health risk assessment of exposure to household consumer products.
- Trantallidi M1, Dimitroulopoulou C2, Wolkoff P3, Kephalopoulos S4, Carrer P5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Dec 1;536:903-13. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.05.123. Epub 2015 Aug 13.
- In the framework of the EU EPHECT project (Emissions, Exposure Patterns and Health Effects of Consumer Products in the EU), irritative and respiratory effects were assessed in relation to acute (30-min) and long-term (24-h) inhalation exposure to key and emerging indoor air pollutants emitted during
- PMID 26277440
- Spintronic and Electronic Phenomena in Organic Molecules Measured with μSR
- A comparison of cognitive processing during cloze and multiple-choice reading tests using brain activation
- ARELE (Annual Review of English Language Education in Japan) 27, 65-80, 2016-03-31
- NAID 120005832502
- この記事は放射線管理区域に指定されています。 立ち入る際には防護服を着用の上、GM計数管を携帯してください。 Caution!! Caution!! Cauti...
- cautionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]注意，用心，警戒，慎重さfor caution's sake用心[念]のためにwith caution注意してuse [exercise] caution用心する（ ×take cautionとはいわない）.2 [U][C]((英))（公式の）警告，戒告. warning ...
- caution 【自動】警告する、戒める【文例】 【他動】警告する、戒める【文例】 ... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry
- (～に)用心深い。敏感な(shartp)(to, for)