- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive" (同)consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness
- state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; "the crash intruded on his awareness" (同)sentience
- serve as a means of entrance; "This ticket will admit one adult to the show"
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten" (同)acknowledge
- afford possibility; "This problem admits of no solution"; "This short story allows of several different interpretations" (同)allow
- allow to enter; grant entry to; "We cannot admit non-members into our club building"; "This pipe admits air" (同)allow in, let in, intromit
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar" (同)let in, include
- give access or entrance to; "The French doors admit onto the yard"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "Well have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member" (同)admit, take, take_on
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution" (同)consent, go for
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husbands little idiosyncrasies" (同)live with, swallow
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye" (同)take
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the millers daughter"; "I wont have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present" (同)take, have
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- grant as a discount or in exchange; "The camera store owner allowed me $50 on my old camera"
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day" (同)appropriate, earmark, set aside, reserve
- let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison" (同)grant
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting; "We dont allow dogs here"; "Children are not permitted beyond this point"; "We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital" (同)permit, tolerate
- allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something; "I allow for this possibility"; "The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash" (同)take_into_account
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- not recognized; "he was unrecognized in his disguise" (同)unrecognised
- not having a secure reputation; "short stories by unrecognized writers" (同)unrecognised
- provided with a secure reputation; "a recognized authority" (同)recognised
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- (場所・会・学校などへ)…'を'『入れる』,‘に'入ることを許す《+『名』+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / 〈事実・要求・誤りなど〉'を'『認める』,受け入れる / 〈場所・建物などが〉〈人・物〉'を'収容できる
- (喜んで)〈物〉'を'『受け取る』,〈事〉'を'受け入れる / 〈提案・決定など〉'を'受諾する,〈事態・運命など〉に従う;(特に)…‘に'しかたなく同意する / 〈弁解・説明・理論など〉'を'『認める』,容認する / 〈責任・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』 / 〈人〉'を'受け入れる,仲間(身内)に入れる / 〈手形〉'を'引き受ける
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 〈事〉'を'『許す』,〈人〉‘に'許可を与える / 〈金〉'を'与える,やる / (…のために)…'を'用意しておく,見越しておく《+『名』+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 《まれ》…'を'認める
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- (それに間違いないと)…‘を'『確かに認める』;(人相書き・特徴などで)…‘を'『見分ける』,認知する《+『名』+『from』(『by』)+『名』》 / (すでに得ている経験・知識などによって)…‘を'『認るめ』,認識する,理解する,悟る / 〈人〉‘に'発言を認める / 〈業績・貢献など〉‘を'認めて表彰する / 〈他の国家・政府など〉‘を'承認する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Midwife and Public Health Nurse Tatsuyo Amari and a State-Endorsed Birth Control Campaign in 1950s Japan.
- Homei A1.
- Nursing history review : official journal of the American Association for the History of Nursing.Nurs Hist Rev.2016;24:41-64. doi: 10.1891/1062-8061.24.41.
- Mrs. Tatsuyo Amari, a qualified midwife and nurse, served Japan's state-endorsed birth control campaign as a "birth control field instructor" in rural Minamoto Village of Yamanashi Prefecture just west of Tokyo. Her work sheds light on the role of female health-care workers in health and population
- PMID 26297588
- Phage-AgNPs complex as SERS probe for U937 cell identification.
- Lentini G1, Fazio E2, Calabrese F1, De Plano LM1, Puliafico M1, Franco D1, Nicolò MS1, Carnazza S1, Trusso S3, Allegra A4, Neri F2, Musolino C5, Guglielmino SP1.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Dec 15;74:398-405. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.073. Epub 2015 Jun 28.
- The early diagnosis of malignancy is the most critical factor for patient survival and the treatment of cancer. In particular, leukemic cells are highly heterogeneous, and there is a need to develop new rapid and accurate detection systems for early diagnosis and monitoring of minimal residual disea
- PMID 26164011
- A nanoplasmonic biosensor for label-free multiplex detection of cancer biomarkers.
- Lee JU1, Nguyen AH1, Sim SJ2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Dec 15;74:341-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.06.059. Epub 2015 Jun 30.
- The development of highly sensitive, selective and multiplex sensors has become an important challenge for disease diagnosis. In this study, we describe a multiplex biosensor for the detection of cancer biomarkers based on unique plasmon response of single gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) and antibody-ant
- PMID 26159154
- A split G-quadruplex-based DNA nano-tweezers structure as a signal-transducing molecule for the homogeneous detection of specific nucleic acids.
- Nakatsuka K1, Shigeto H2, Kuroda A1, Funabashi H3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Dec 15;74:222-6. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.06.055. Epub 2015 Jun 25.
- A portable method of specific nucleic acid detection would be very useful for monitoring public health in a variety of settings for point-of-care and point-of-need testing. However, conventional methods for the detection of nucleic acids are not ideal for use in the field, as they require skilled op
- PMID 26143462
- 宮城教育大学紀要 = Bulletin of Miyagi University of Education 50, 267-276, 2016-01-29
- NAID 120005695690
- Contact dermatitis after implantable cardiac defibrillator implantation for ventricular tachycardia
- Learning a Similarity Constrained Discriminative Kernel Dictionary from Concatenated Low-Rank Features for Action Recognition
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E99.D(2), 541-544, 2016
- NAID 130005121996
- recognizeとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)（ 進行形不可）1 …を（外見・特徴から）知る, わかる, 見分ける((by, from ...))；…を思い出すI recognized your step.足音で君とわかったI recognized my old teacher in the newspaper picture.新聞 ...
- ネタとガチを行き来する孤高の歌い手ついにデビュー! ソロ投稿動画総再生数3,000万再生、ミリオン越え多数の人気歌い手「recog」が ついにメジャーデビュー! ! 様々な魅力を1枚に凝縮したrecogの脳内投影的になアルバム! ! 本作は ...
- Street culture & movement, All real things.
- A 27-year-old woman is admitted to the emergency department complaining of pain across her back.(背中に広がる痛みを訴えて、27歳の女性が救急部に運ばれてきた(？))
- He admitted to having at least one seizure in the OR(operating room) that was so brief that no one observed it.(彼は手術室で少なくとも一度はてんかん発作を起こしたことを告白した。そしてそれは非常に短くて誰も気づかなかった。)
- (調査・観察などで)～を確かめる。(～であることを/～かどうかを)確かめる[that節/wh節]。(SCO tobe C)(人が)O(人・物)が～であることを確かめる。
- We were unable to completely ascertain the prevalence of TNA prior to stroke because patients do not always recognize TNA.