- The ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome appears to be due to increased capillary permeability triggered by excessive release of one or more vasoactive substances secreted during maturation and luteinization of multiple follicles.(uptodate)(OHSSは、多数の卵胞が成熟し黄体となる過程で放出されるいくつかの血管作動性物質の過剰な放出が引き金となり、毛細血管の透過性が増加することによると思われる。)
- present oneself formally, as before a (judicial) authority; "He had to appear in court last month"; "She appeared on several charges of theft"
- come into being or existence, or appear on the scene; "Then the computer came along and changed our lives"; "Homo sapiens appeared millions of years ago" (同)come along
- be issued or published; "Did your latest book appear yet?"; "The new Woody Allen film hasnt come out yet" (同)come_out
- seem to be true, probable, or apparent; "It seems that he is very gifted"; "It appears that the weather in California is very bad" (同)seem
- appear as a character on stage or appear in a play, etc.; "Gielgud appears briefly in this movie"; "She appeared in `Hamlet on the London stage"
- come into sight or view; "He suddenly appeared at the wedding"; "A new star appeared on the horizon"
- undergo passive experience of:"We felt the effects of inflation"; "her fingers felt their way through the string quartet"; "she felt his contempt of her"
- be conscious of a physical, mental, or emotional state; "My cold is gone--I feel fine today"; "She felt tired after the long hike"; "She felt sad after her loss"
- manual stimulation of the genital area for sexual pleasure; "the girls hated it when he tried to sneak a feel"
- an intuitive awareness; "he has a feel for animals" or "its easy when you get the feel of it";
- undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind; "She felt resentful"; "He felt regret" (同)experience
- examine by touch; "Feel this soft cloth!"; "The customer fingered the sweater" (同)finger
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car" (同)sense
- be felt or perceived in a certain way; "The ground feels shaky"; "The sheets feel soft"
- find by testing or cautious exploration; "He felt his way around the dark room"
- grope or feel in search of something; "He felt for his wallet"
- have a feeling or perception about oneself in reaction to someones behavior or attitude; "She felt small and insignificant"; "You make me feel naked"; "I made the students feel different about themselves"
- pass ones hands over the sexual organs of; "He felt the girl in the movie theater"
- produce a certain impression; "It feels nice to be home again"
- ponder; reflect on, or reason about; "Think the matter through"; "Think how hard life in Russia must be these days"
- an instance of deliberate thinking; "I need to give it a good think"
- judge or regard; look upon; judge; "I think he is very smart"; "I believe her to be very smart"; "I think that he is her boyfriend"; "The racist conceives such people to be inferior" (同)believe, consider, conceive
- use or exercise the mind or ones power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments; "Ive been thinking all day and getting nowhere" (同)cogitate, cerebrate
- expect, believe, or suppose; "I imagine she earned a lot of money with her new novel"; "I thought to find her in a bad state"; "he didnt think to find her in the kitchen"; "I guess she is angry at me for standing her up" (同)opine, suppose, imagine, reckon, guess
- be capable of conscious thought; "Man is the only creature that thinks"
- bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation; "She thought herself into a state of panic over the final exam"
- decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting; "Can you think what to do next?"
- dispose the mind in a certain way; "Do you really think so?"
- focus ones attention on a certain state; "Think big"; "think thin"
- have or formulate in the mind; "think good thoughts"
- imagine or visualize; "Just think--you could be rich one day!"; "Think what a scene it must have been!"
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- formal attendance (in court or at a hearing) of a party in an action (同)appearing, coming into court
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression; "they try to keep up appearances"; "that ceremony is just for show" (同)show
- outward or visible aspect of a person or thing (同)visual aspect
- the act of appearing in public view; "the rookie made a brief appearance in the first period"; "it was Bernhardts last appearance in America"
- a mental representation; "I tried to describe his appearance to the police"
- the event of coming into sight
- follow a credo; have a faith; be a believer; "When you hear his sermons, you will be able to believe, too"
- be confident about something; "I believe that he will come back from the war" (同)trust
- accept as true; take to be true; "I believed his report"; "We didnt believe his stories from the War"; "She believes in spirits"
- credit with veracity; "You cannot believe this man"; "Should we believe a publication like the National Enquirer?"
- 『姿を現す』,出現する / 〈本・記事などが〉公になる,出版される / (劇などに)出演する;(法廷などに)出廷する,出頭する / (…のように)『見える』,『思われる』
- (手・指で)…‘に'『触れる』,触って調べる / (身体で)…‘を'『感じる』(進行形にできない) / (心で)…‘を'『感じる』,意識する / 〈事件・状況など〉‘で'苦しむ,‘から'打撃を受ける(進行形にできない) / …‘と'『思う』,堅く信じる,悟る / …‘が'分かる / 感覚がある,(感触として)感じる / 〈人が〉『感じる』,思う / 《『feel』+『形』》〈物が〉(…の)『感じがする』,(…の)手触りがする / (…を)探る,手探りする《+『around』(『about』)『for』(『after』)+『名』》 / (物のもつ)感触,手(膚)触り / 感じ,気配,ふんい気 / (生まれつきの)感知力,勘 / (…に)触ること《+『of』+『名』》
- 『…‘を'考える』,心に抱く,想像する,思い描く / …‘と'『思う』,信じる,判断する:《think+that 節…であると思う》 / 『…‘を'企てる』,もくろむ / 《英》…を予期する / 《しばしば think oneself の後に形容詞・副詞[句]を伴って》考えて…の状態にする / 『考える』,思う;思案する,熟考する;予期する / (…について)考えること,一考《+about+名》 / 思考の,思考を促す
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- 〈C〉『現れること』,出現;出演,出廷;出版,発刊 / 〈U〉〈C〉『外観』,見かけ,風さい(outward look) / 《複数形で》形勢
- (現実・真実であると)〈事〉'を'『信じる』,信用する / 〈人〉'を'『信じる』,信用する;〈人〉‘の'言ったことを信じる / 《1,2の弱い意味に,同じ文型で用いて》…‘と'『思う』,考える(think) / 信ずる;信仰する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Coordination within medical neighborhoods: Insights from the early experiences of Colorado patient-centered medical homes.
- Alidina S1, Rosenthal M, Schneider E, Singer S.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 Aug 6. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: The term "medical neighborhood" refers to relationships that patient-centered medical homes (PCMHs) seek to establish with other providers to facilitate coordinated patient care. Yet, how PCMHs can accomplish this coordination is not well understood.PURPOSE: Drawing upon organizational t
- PMID 26259020
- A Radial Basis Function (RBF)-Finite Difference (FD) Method for Diffusion and Reaction-Diffusion Equations on Surfaces.
- Shankar V1, Wright GB2, Kirby RM1, Fogelson AL3.
- Journal of scientific computing.J Sci Comput.2016 Jun 1;63(3):745-768.
- In this paper, we present a method based on Radial Basis Function (RBF)-generated Finite Differences (FD) for numerically solving diffusion and reaction-diffusion equations (PDEs) on closed surfaces embedded in ℝ d . Our method uses a method-of-lines formulation, in which surface derivatives that
- PMID 25983388
- Influence of the incorporation of fibers in biscuit dough on proton mobility characterized by time domain NMR.
- Serial MR1, Blanco Canalis MS2, Carpinella M1, Valentinuzzi MC1, León AE3, Ribotta PD4, Acosta RH1.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Feb 1;192:950-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.07.101. Epub 2015 Jul 23.
- The effect of fiber addition on the distribution and mobility of protons in biscuits is studied by using low resolution time domain nuclear magnetic resonance (TD-NMR). The proportion of flour is reduced in order to incorporate inulin and oat fiber. NMR temperature dependent experiments are carried
- PMID 26304434
- Chronic gastric electrical stimulation leads to weight loss via modulating multiple tissue neuropeptide Y, orexin, α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone and oxytocin in obese rats.
- Yan Y1, Tian L1, Xiang X1, Ding W1, Song G2, Xu J1.
- Scandinavian journal of gastroenterology.Scand J Gastroenterol.2016 Feb;51(2):157-67. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2015.1069391. Epub 2015 Jul 22.
- OBJECTIVES: Gastric electrical stimulation (GES) has great potential for the treatment of obesity. We investigated the impact of chronic GES on the alteration of adipose tissue and the regulation of neuropeptide Y (NPY), orexin (OX), α-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) and oxytocin (OXT), and
- PMID 26199984
- Evaluation of convolution sums and some remarks on cusp forms of weight 4 and level 12
- Atypical Color Preference in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Ground States of Spin-1/2 Heisenberg Antiferromagnets with Frustration on a Diamond-Like-Decorated Square Lattice
- 1. Create a room Choose any name for your room. Or let us generate a cool random name for you. 2. Copy & share the link Copy the link to the room and send it on e ... Don't miss out! Join from mobile You can use appear.in on ...
- appear 【自動】 〔～のように〕見える、〔～と〕思われる、〔どうやら〕～らし... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- プログレッシブ英和中辞典(第4版) - /pír/[動](自)1 [I（[副]）]現れる, 見えてくる；出てくる, 生じる, 出現する；創造される, 発明されるappear in sight｜見えてくるA stranger suddenly appeared in the doorway.｜見知らぬ人が ...
- advent, appear, appearance, arrival, develop, development, developmental, emerge, emergence, engender, event, frequency, generate, generation, incidence, incidence rate, incident, manifestation, occur, onset, transpire
- advent, appear, arrival, emerge, emergence, figure, form, look, manifestation, occurrence, shape, situation
- 3. 頭部単純X線写真 - バジェット病のcotton-wool appearance