- appreciate、arrange、comprehend、comprehension、find、grasp、look、prove、realization、realize、turn out、understand、understanding、watch
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- the seat within a bishops diocese where his cathedral is located
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product" (同)check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I dont see the situation quite as negatively as you do" (同)consider, reckon, view, regard
- accompany or escort; "Ill see you to the door" (同)escort
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "lets see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesnt see anybody before noon"
- succeed in reaching; arrive at; "The arrow found its mark"
- come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds; "I feel that he doesnt like me"; "I find him to be obnoxious"; "I found the movie rather entertaining" (同)feel
- come upon, as if by accident; meet with; "We find this idea in Plato"; "I happened upon the most wonderful bakery not very far from here"; "She chanced upon an interesting book in the bookstore the other day" (同)happen, chance, bump, encounter
- come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost; "Did you find your glasses?"; "I cannot find my gloves!" (同)regain
- obtain through effort or management; "She found the time and energy to take care of her aging parents"; "We found the money to send our sons to college"
- perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place; "I found myself in a difficult situation"; "When he woke up, he found himself in a hospital room"
- perceive with attention; direct ones gaze towards; "She looked over the expanse of land"; "Look at your child!"; "Look--a deer in the backyard!"
- have a certain outward or facial expression; "How does she look?"; "The child looks unhappy"; "She looked pale after the surgery"
- the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually; "he went out to have a look"; "his look was fixed on her eyes"; "he gave it a good looking at"; "his camera does his looking for him" (同)looking, looking at
- physical appearance; "I dont like the looks of this place"
- give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect; "She seems to be sleeping"; "This appears to be a very difficult problem"; "This project looks fishy"; "They appeared like people who had not eaten or slept for a long time" (同)appear, seem
- accord in appearance with; "You dont look your age!"
- convey by ones expression; "She looked her devotion to me"
- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ships crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- a small portable timepiece (同)ticker
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe (同)vigil
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed" (同)look on
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!" (同)look_out, watch out
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars" (同)observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie" (同)view, see, catch, take_in
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events; "arrange my schedule"; "set up ones life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times" (同)set_up, put, order
- make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?" (同)fix_up
- adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music" (同)set
- put into a proper or systematic order; "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order" (同)set_up
- take a trial impression of
- establish the validity of something, as by an example, explanation or experiment; "The experiment demonstrated the instability of the compound"; "The mathematician showed the validity of the conjecture" (同)demonstrate, establish, show, shew
- be shown or be found to be; "She proved to be right"; "The medicine turned out to save her life"; "She turned up HIV positive" (同)turn_out, turn up
- obtain probate of; "prove a will"
- prove formally; demonstrate by a mathematical, formal proof
- seed of rape plants; source of an edible oil
- capital of the state of Florida; located in northern Florida (同)capital of Florida
- one to whom something is addressed
- granular material obtained from stick lac by crushing and washing
- a list advertising seeds and their prices (同)seed catalogue
- sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
- a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- a small hard fruit
- inoculate with microorganisms
- remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
- bear seeds
- distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
- help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- having vision, not blind
- (視野にはいって)…‘が'『見える』,(目にとめて)…‘を'『見る』,(夢・空想の中で)…‘を'見る / 〈名所など〉‘を'『見物する』;〈劇・映画など〉‘を'見る / …‘を'『理解する』,‘が'分かる / …‘を'予見する,予測する / …‘を'判断する / …‘を'調べる,確かめる / …‘を'取り計らう,…‘に'気を配る / (…まで)〈人〉‘と'いっしょに行く,〈人〉‘を'送り届ける《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'体験する,‘に'遭遇する / 〈人〉‘に'会う,面会する;…‘を'訪問する;〈医者など〉‘に'見てもらう,〈医者が〉〈患者〉‘を'見る / 『見える』,見る / 『理解する』,わかる / 調べる,見てみる,考えてみる
- 司教区 / 司教の地位;司教管轄権
- (偶然に)…‘を'『見つける』(進行形にできない) / …‘を'『見つけだす』,捜しだす(進行形にできない) / 〈今まで知られていない事・物〉‘が'『分かる』,知る,気がつく《+『名』+『out,』+『out』+名》 / 《しばしば受動態で》…‘が'存在することを知る / …‘に'届く,達する / 〈評決・判決〉‘を'下す,裁定する / …‘を'支給する;(…を)…‘に'支給する,供給する(provide)《+『名』+『in』+『名』》 / (特に,貴重な)発見物,掘出し物
- 目を向ける,眺める / (ある状態に)『見える』 / 〈家などが〉(…の)方を向いている,(…を)見渡せる《+『on』(『upon,into,to,toward,over』)+『名』》 / 〈状況・事態が〉(…に)傾く,向かう《+『to』(『toward』)+『名』》 / 《命令の慣用表現で注意や要求・抗議など》 / …‘を'『じっと見る;』…‘に'目をやめる / …‘に'ふさわしく見える / …‘を'(顔つき)で表す / 《単数形で》(…を)『見ること』《+『at』+『名』》 / 《単数形で》(人の)『顔つき』,表情,目つき / 《単数形で》(物事の)『外観』,様子 / 《複数形で》容ぼう,器量
- …‘を'『じっと見つめる』,凝視する / …‘を'『見張る』,見守る,監視する,‘の'番をする / …‘を'『世話する』,看護する / …‘に'『注意する』,気をつける / 『じっと見る』,見守る / 『見張りをする』,監視する,警戒する / 《文》夜寝ないでいる;寝ずに看病する / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》(携帯用の)『時計』, / 〈U〉《時に a watch》『横張り』,警戒,用心 / 〈C〉見張り(監視)時間;〈U〉当直 / 〈C〉《しばしば the watch》番人,看守,警備員
- …'を'『整理する』,『整える』;…'を'配置する,配列する / (前もって)…'を'『手配する』,準備する / …'を'前もって決める(打ち合わせる) / …‘の'調停をする / (…用に)…'を'編曲する《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 『手配する』,準備をする / (…と…について)打ち合わせる,協定する,取り決める《+『with』+『名』+『about』(『for』)+『名』》
- …‘を'『証明する』 / …‘を'『試す』,検討する / 《『prove』[『to be』]+『名』(『形』)》(…と)『証明される』,わかる・「で」あると判明する
- タラハシー(米国 Florida 州の州都)
- 〈U〉〈C〉『種』,種子 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(物事・事件などの)原因,根源,種 / 〈U〉(聖書で)子供たち,子孫 / 〈土地〉‘に'『種をまく』,まく;(…を)…‘に'まく《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈果物など〉‘の'種を除く / 〈チーム・競技者など〉‘を'シードする / (人工雨を降らすため)〈雲〉‘に'ドライアイス(その他の化学薬品)を散布する / 〈植物が〉種(実)を生ずる;種(実)を落とす
- …ということを考えると;…であるからには,だから《+『that 節』(《話》『as節』)》 / 〈U〉〈C〉見ること / 〈U〉視力,視覚 / 目の見える,目のきく
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Body mass index is positively associated with bone mineral density in US older adults.
- Lloyd JT1, Alley DE, Hawkes WG, Hochberg MC, Waldstein SR, Orwig DL.Author information 1Doctoral Program in Gerontology, University of Maryland, Baltimore and Baltimore County, USA, Jennifer.Lloyd.Wolter@gmail.com.AbstractLiterature has been conflicting as to whether obesity is protective against osteoporosis. Understanding the relationship is particularly important in light of the increasing prevalence of obesity among older adults. Study results confirm a protective association between obesity and osteoporosis in a recent, nationally representative sample of US older adults.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2014 Dec;9(1):175. doi: 10.1007/s11657-014-0175-2. Epub 2014 Mar 25.
- Literature has been conflicting as to whether obesity is protective against osteoporosis. Understanding the relationship is particularly important in light of the increasing prevalence of obesity among older adults. Study results confirm a protective association between obesity and osteoporosis in a
- PMID 24664472
- Novel treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia: As₂O₃, retinoic acid and retinoid pharmacology.
- Zhu G, Mische SE, Seigneres B1.Author information 1Institute of Oncology of George Zhu, 422407, Beijing, China. firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractAcute promyelocytic leukemia(APL), a specific characteristic of t(15;17) chromosome translocation, represents 5% to 15% of cases of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. An alternative approach is to consider retinoic acid(all-trans RA, ATRA or 13-cis RA or 9-cis RA) plus chemotherapy or RA plus As₂O₃ regimens as now novel therapy. Molecular gene analyses are conclusive in vivo evidence that oncogenic PML/RARa plays a crucial role in APL leukemogenesis. As a novel approach to APL treatment, one possible the action of RA, A consense sequence (5'-TCAGGTCATGACCTGA-3') has been postulated for the thyroid hormone (TRE) and retinoic acid responsive element (RARE) containing half palindromes, which located in the promoter region of target genes. High dose (100-fold) of RA-RARE-PML/RARa complex in intracellular localization appears to relieve repressor from DNA binding, including corepressors N-CoR, SMRT and HDACs, release PML/RARa- mediated transcriptional repression, and release histone deacetylase activity from PMLRARa. The resulting PML/RARa oncoprotein proteolytic degradation through the autophagy-lysosome pathway and the ubiquitin SUMO-proteasome system (UPS), as well as caspase 3 (cleavage site Asp522 within a-helics region of PML component of the fusion protein) or neutrophil elastase, or lysosomal protease enzyme induction. PML protein relocalizes into the wild-type nuclear body (PML-NB) configuration or/and wild-type RARa upregulated. An effect to relieve the blockade (inhibition) of PML/RARA-mediated RA dependent promyelocytic differentiation, and retinoic acid in APL therapy (see Figure in the full text, George Zhu, 1991). Here, like v-erbA, PML/RARa is a (strong) transcriptional repressor of the RA receptor (RAR) complex, and PML/RARa fusion receptor gene act as conditional oncogenic receptor (translocated chimeric retinoic acid a signaling) or oncogenic PML/RARa may participate in leukemogenesis of APL through blocking RA-mediated promyelocytic differentiation. This is first described in eukaryotes.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(9):849-58.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia(APL), a specific characteristic of t(15;17) chromosome translocation, represents 5% to 15% of cases of acute nonlymphocytic leukemia. An alternative approach is to consider retinoic acid(all-trans RA, ATRA or 13-cis RA or 9-cis RA) plus chemotherapy or RA plus As₂O₃
- PMID 24433507
- Intraoperative targeted optical imaging: a guide towards tumor-free margins in cancer surgery.
- Orbay H, Bean J, Zhang Y, Cai W1.Author information 1Departments of Radiology and Medical Physics, School of Medicine and Public Health, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Room 7137, 1111 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53705-2275, USA. email@example.com.AbstractOver the last several decades, development of various imaging techniques such as computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and positron emission tomography greatly facilitated the early detection of cancer. Another important aspect that is closely related to the survival of cancer patients is complete tumor removal during surgical resection. The major obstacle in achieving this goal is to distinguish between tumor tissue and normal tissue during surgery. Currently, tumor margins are typically assessed by visual assessment and palpation of the tumor intraoperatively. However, the possibility of microinvasion to the surrounding tissues makes it difficult to determine an adequate tumor-free excision margin, often forcing the surgeons to perform wide excisions including the healthy tissue that may contain vital structures. It would be ideal to remove the tumor completely, with minimal safety margins, if surgeons could see precise tumor margins during the operation. Molecular imaging with optical techniques can visualize the tumors via fluorophore conjugated probes targeting tumor markers such as proteins and enzymes that are upregulated during malignant transformation. Intraoperative use of this technique may facilitate complete excision of the tumor and tumor micromasses located beyond the visual capacity of the naked eye, ultimately improving the clinical outcome and survival rates of cancer patients.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(8):733-42.
- Over the last several decades, development of various imaging techniques such as computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and positron emission tomography greatly facilitated the early detection of cancer. Another important aspect that is closely related to the survival of cancer patients is
- PMID 24372232
- Journal of cellular physiology: volume 229, number 7, july 2014.
- [No authors listed]AbstractCover: Micrograph showing LNCaP cells transfected with miR-663. See article by Jiao et al. on pages 834-844.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2014 Jul;229(7):C1. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24621.
- Cover: Micrograph showing LNCaP cells transfected with miR-663. See article by Jiao et al. on pages 834-844. © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
- PMID 24659055
- Another description of quasi tertiary composition
- Fabrication of poly(vinylidene fluoride) film and application to printing technology
- New Types of Markers and the Integration of M-CubITS Pedestrian WYSIWYAS Navigation Systems for Advanced WYSIWYAS Navigation Environments
- IEICE Transactions on Fundamentals of Electronics, Communications and Computer Sciences E99.A(1), 282-296, 2016
- NAID 130005115247
- Surface thermal stability of free-standing GaN substrates
- seeとは。意味や和訳。[動]（saw 〔sɔː〕, seen 〔siːn〕）(他)1 [III[名]that節wh-節](1)…が見える，を見る；[V[名]do[名]doing[名]過分((文・受動態のみ))[名]to do]…が（…するのを）見る. ⇒WATCH[類語]I saw the plane land.飛 ...
- (2)「テレビやスポーツを見る」はwatchだが, 特定の番組や試合になるとwatchおよびseeのどちらも可：Did you see the seven o'clock news last night？ ...
- 4. 実る 国際協力・国際開発をはじめとしたさまざまな分野の専門家を審査員としてお招きし、プログラムの一つの集大成として、Final Presentationを行う。頂いた様々なアドバイスを糧に、See-D実行委員のサポートのもと、事業化プランの ...
- discover、discovery、finding、prove、realize、see、turn out]、understand
find / -name "a*.*"
- grep, locate
- (～であることが)わかる、(to be)(～と)判明する(=turn out)、立証/証明される
- Endovascular cooling and other surface automatic devices have proved to be more accurate methods for temperature regulation than conventional surface cooling techniques.
- argue、attest、certification、certify、demonstrate、demonstration、establish、evidence、find、hallmark、proof、proven、realize、see、testify、turn out、understand、verification、verify
- accept、acknowledge、admit、allow、appreciate、approve、comprehend、comprehension、detect、find、grasp、notice、observe、prove、realization、recognize、see、turn out、understand、understanding
- apricot kernel、Armeniacae Semen
- fibrin tissue adhesive
- fruit、seed setting
- drug seeking
- disseminate、dissemination、inoculate、inoculation、plant embryo、seminal、sowing、species、trivial