- a precautionary measure warding off impending danger or damage or injury etc.; "he put an ice pack on the injury as a precaution"; "an insurance policy is a good safeguard"; "we let our guard down" (同)safeguard, guard
- the trait of practicing caution in advance
- observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction" (同)take note, observe
- a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time; "I had to co-sign his note at the bank" (同)promissory_note, note of hand
- a characteristic emotional quality; "it ended on a sour note"; "there was a note of gaiety in her manner"; "he detected a note of sarcasm"
- a comment or instruction (usually added); "his notes were appended at the end of the article"; "he added a short notation to the address on the envelope" (同)annotation, notation
- a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound; "the singer held the note too long" (同)musical note, tone
- a short personal letter; "drop me a line when you get there" (同)short letter, line, billet
- a brief written record; "he made a note of the appointment"
- a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling; "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing" (同)observe, mention, remark
- make a written note of; "she noted everything the teacher said that morning" (同)take_down
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- observe or determine by looking; "Watch how the dog chases the cats away"
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ships crew are on duty
- the period during which someone (especially a guard) is on duty
- a small portable timepiece (同)ticker
- a purposeful surveillance to guard or observe (同)vigil
- observe with attention; "They watched as the murderer was executed" (同)look on
- be vigilant, be on the lookout or be careful; "Watch out for pickpockets!" (同)look_out, watch out
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars" (同)observe, follow, watch over, keep an eye on
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie" (同)view, see, catch, take_in
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- feel concern or interest; "I really care about my work"; "I dont care"
- the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention" (同)attention, aid, tending
- attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard" (同)charge, tutelage, guardianship
- activity involved in maintaining something in good working order; "he wrote the manual on car care" (同)maintenance, upkeep
- a cause for feeling concern; "his major care was the illness of his wife"
- provide care for; "The nurse was caring for the wounded" (同)give care
- warn strongly; put on guard (同)admonish, monish
- the trait of being cautious; being attentive to possible danger; "a man of caution" (同)cautiousness, carefulness
- a warning against certain acts; "a caveat against unfair practices" (同)caveat
- judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger; "he exercised caution in opening the door"; "he handled the vase with care" (同)precaution, care, forethought
- 〈C〉(危険・災概などに対する)『事前の策』,予防策《+『against』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する事前の)用心,警戒《+『against』+『名』》
- 〈C〉《複数形で》『覚え書き』,控え,メモ / 〈C〉(本文に対する)『注』,駐釈 / 〈C〉(形式ばらない)『短い手紙』,短信;外交上の文書 / 〈U〉『注目』,注意 / 〈U〉『重要性』(importance);顕著 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(声の)調子,(感情などの)しるし,兆候《+『of』+『名』》 / =promissory note / 〈C〉『紙幣』 / 〈C〉音楽;音符;(ピアノなどの)けん / …‘を'『書き留める』,記す / …‘に'『注意する』;…Iと'気づく / (取り立てて)…‘に'ついて言う,‘を'習す
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- …‘を'『じっと見つめる』,凝視する / …‘を'『見張る』,見守る,監視する,‘の'番をする / …‘を'『世話する』,看護する / …‘に'『注意する』,気をつける / 『じっと見る』,見守る / 『見張りをする』,監視する,警戒する / 《文》夜寝ないでいる;寝ずに看病する / 〈C〉《しばしば複合語を作って》(携帯用の)『時計』, / 〈U〉《時に a watch》『横張り』,警戒,用心 / 〈C〉見張り(監視)時間;〈U〉当直 / 〈C〉《しばしば the watch》番人,看守,警備員
- 〈U〉『心配』,気がかり,悩み / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》心配事,苦労の種 / 〈U〉『細心の注意』,十二分の用心 / 〈U〉(…の)『世話』,監督,保護《+『for(of)+名』》 / 〈C〉関心事,気を配るべきこと / 『気にする』,心配する,関心がある / …『したいと思う』,欲する,好む
- 〈U〉『用心』,注意,慎重さ,用心深さ(prudence) / 〈C〉『警告』(『注意』)『の言葉』(『合図』,『しるし』) / …‘に'『警告する』,用心させる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Radiographic study of the distribution of maxillary intraosseous vascular canal in Koreans.
- Lee J1, Kang N2, Moon YM3, Pang EK4.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2016 Jan 4;38(1):1. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: This study aimed to investigate the distribution and prevalence of intraosseous loop (anastomosis between posterior superior alveolar artery and infraorbital artery) in Koreans detected on computed tomography (CT) images taken prior to sinus augmentation surgery.METHODS: From the 177 pat
- PMID 26767186
- Intake of low sodium salt substitute for 3years attenuates the increase in blood pressure in a rural population of North China - A randomized controlled trial.
- Zhou B1, Webster J2, Fu LY1, Wang HL1, Wu XM1, Wang WL3, Shi JP4.
- International journal of cardiology.Int J Cardiol.2016 Jul 15;215:377-82. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.04.073. Epub 2016 Apr 19.
- BACKGROUND: Lowering salt intake is one of the successful and cost-effective methods to reduce blood pressure (BP). In this randomized controlled study, we investigated the effects of a 3-year substitution of table salt with a low-sodium salt substitute in a rural population of North China.METHODS:
- PMID 27128565
- Prospective study of direct radiation exposure measurements for family members living with patients with prostate (125)I seed implantation: Evidence of radiation safety.
- Hanada T1, Yorozu A2, Shinya Y2, Kuroiwa N2, Ohashi T3, Saito S4, Shigematsu N3.
- Brachytherapy.Brachytherapy.2016 Jul-Aug;15(4):412-9. doi: 10.1016/j.brachy.2016.04.007. Epub 2016 May 12.
- PURPOSE: To broaden the current understanding of radiation exposure and risk and to provide concrete evidence of radiation safety related to (125)I seed implantation.METHODS AND MATERIALS: Direct radiation exposure measurements were obtained from dosimeters provided to 25 patients who underwent (125
- PMID 27180131
- Postmortem biochemistry: Current applications.
- Belsey SL1, Flanagan RJ2.
- Journal of forensic and legal medicine.J Forensic Leg Med.2016 Jul;41:49-57. doi: 10.1016/j.jflm.2016.04.011. Epub 2016 Apr 19.
- The results of biochemical analyses in specimens obtained postmortem may aid death investigation when diabetic and alcoholic ketoacidosis is suspected, when death may have been the result of drowning, anaphylaxis, or involved a prolonged stress response such as hypothermia, and in the diagnosis of d
- PMID 27131037
- 膵・消化管NET (特集 同時性・異時性の重複がんを見落とさない : がん診療における他臓器への目配り) -- (同時性・異時性重複がんの実態と診療戦略)
- A rapid method for constructing precaution maps based on a simple virtual ecology model : a case study on the range expansion of the invasive aquatic species Limnoperna fortunei
- 的確な監視と警戒による火山災害軽減の歴史から学ぶ : 有珠山と御嶽山噴火のコミュニケーション考 (特集 相次ぐ火山噴火・土砂災害に向き合う)
- 認知行動療法の有害事象と実践に際しての留意点 (特集 精神療法・カウンセリングの副作用)
- precautionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 （…に対する）予防措置, 事前の対（応）策((against ...))just as a (safety) precaution用心のためにtake precautions against an earthquake地震の対策を講じる.2 [U][C]（事前の…する）用心, 警戒((of ...
- precautionの意味は？goo辞書は無料で使える日本最大級の辞書サービスです。国語辞典、英和辞典、和英辞典、類語辞典、中国語辞典、百科事典などを提供しています。 ... パズ【PAZ】 《precautionary action zone》⇒予防的措置 ...
- pre·cau·tion (pr-kô sh n) n. 1. An action taken in advance to protect against possible danger, failure, or injury; a safeguard: followed safety precautions when using heavy machinery. 2. Caution practiced in advance; forethought or ...
- care should be taken in combining a beta-blocker with a nondihydropyridine calcium channel blocker.
- anxiety、anxious、anxiously、attend、attendance、attention、attentional、care for、caregiving、caring、caution、cautiously、concern、cure、curing、fear、heed、nervous、note、notice、nursing、nursing care、practice、precaution、remediation、remedy、therapeutic、therapy、treat、treatment、trouble、uneasy、watch、worrisome、worry