- A 27-year-old woman is admitted to the emergency department complaining of pain across her back.(背中に広がる痛みを訴えて、27歳の女性が救急部に運ばれてきた(？))
- He admitted to having at least one seizure in the OR(operating room) that was so brief that no one observed it.(彼は手術室で少なくとも一度はてんかん発作を起こしたことを告白した。そしてそれは非常に短くて誰も気づかなかった。)
- serve as a means of entrance; "This ticket will admit one adult to the show"
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of; "He admitted his errors"; "She acknowledged that she might have forgotten" (同)acknowledge
- afford possibility; "This problem admits of no solution"; "This short story allows of several different interpretations" (同)allow
- allow to enter; grant entry to; "We cannot admit non-members into our club building"; "This pipe admits air" (同)allow in, let in, intromit
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of; "admit someone to the profession"; "She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar" (同)let in, include
- give access or entrance to; "The French doors admit onto the yard"
- receive (a report) officially, as from a committee
- admit into a group or community; "accept students for graduate study"; "Well have to vote on whether or not to admit a new member" (同)admit, take, take_on
- give an affirmative reply to; respond favorably to; "I cannot accept your invitation"; "I go for this resolution" (同)consent, go for
- tolerate or accommodate oneself to; "I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"; "I swallowed the insult"; "She has learned to live with her husbands little idiosyncrasies" (同)live with, swallow
- be designed to hold or take; "This surface will not take the dye" (同)take
- receive willingly something given or offered; "The only girl who would have him was the millers daughter"; "I wont have this dog in my house!"; "Please accept my present" (同)take, have
- be sexually responsive to, used of a female domesticated mammal; "The cow accepted the bull"
- consider or hold as true; "I cannot accept the dogma of this church"; "accept an argument"
- react favorably to; consider right and proper; "People did not accept atonal music at that time"; "We accept the idea of universal health care"
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- grant as a discount or in exchange; "The camera store owner allowed me $50 on my old camera"
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day" (同)appropriate, earmark, set aside, reserve
- let have; "grant permission"; "Mandela was allowed few visitors in prison" (同)grant
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting; "We dont allow dogs here"; "Children are not permitted beyond this point"; "We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital" (同)permit, tolerate
- allow or plan for a certain possibility; concede the truth or validity of something; "I allow for this possibility"; "The seamstress planned for 5% shrinkage after the first wash" (同)take_into_account
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- watch attentively; "Please observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
- behave as expected during of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur" (同)celebrate, keep
- conform ones action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract" (同)keep
- stick to correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees" (同)keep, maintain
- deserving to be allowed to enter (同)admittible
- (場所・会・学校などへ)…'を'『入れる』,‘に'入ることを許す《+『名』+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / 〈事実・要求・誤りなど〉'を'『認める』,受け入れる / 〈場所・建物などが〉〈人・物〉'を'収容できる
- (喜んで)〈物〉'を'『受け取る』,〈事〉'を'受け入れる / 〈提案・決定など〉'を'受諾する,〈事態・運命など〉に従う;(特に)…‘に'しかたなく同意する / 〈弁解・説明・理論など〉'を'『認める』,容認する / 〈責任・任務など〉'を'『引き受ける』 / 〈人〉'を'受け入れる,仲間(身内)に入れる / 〈手形〉'を'引き受ける
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 〈事〉'を'『許す』,〈人〉‘に'許可を与える / 〈金〉'を'与える,やる / (…のために)…'を'用意しておく,見越しておく《+『名』+『for』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 《まれ》…'を'認める
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- …‘を'『観察する』,注意して見る;…‘を'見て気づく / 《『observe』+『that節』》…‘と'『述べる』,言う / 〈法律・慣習・義務など〉‘を'『泉る』 / 〈儀式など〉‘を'『とり行う』,挙行する,〈祭日・祭など〉‘を'祝う(celebrate) / 観察(観測)する / (…について)所見を述べる,論評する《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 認められた;明白な / (悪いことを)自認している
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Fifteen-minute consultation: safety assessment prior to discharge of patient admitted for self-harm.
- Swanepoel A.
- Archives of disease in childhood. Education and practice edition.Arch Dis Child Educ Pract Ed.2016 Dec;101(6):287-291. doi: 10.1136/archdischild-2016-310782. Epub 2016 Jul 13.
- Paediatricians often admit young people who have self-harmed, as advised by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence guidelines. A full psychosocial assessment is essential to understand the underlying needs and risks. In this paper we focus on what the discharging doctor needs to know
- PMID 27412044
- Routine Postoperative Laboratory Tests Are Unnecessary After Partial Knee Arthroplasty.
- Shaner JL1, Karim AR2, Casper DS1, Ball CJ1, Padegimas EM1, Lonner JH3.
- The Journal of arthroplasty.J Arthroplasty.2016 Dec;31(12):2764-2767. doi: 10.1016/j.arth.2016.05.052. Epub 2016 May 31.
- BACKGROUND: While partial knee arthroplasty (PKA) is increasingly performed on an outpatient basis, many surgeons still admit patients overnight and obtain laboratory studies on the first postoperative day. The purpose of this study was to investigate the utility and cost effectiveness of routine po
- PMID 27449718
- Darwin, Hume, Morgan, and the verae causae of psychology.
- Clatterbuck H1.
- Studies in history and philosophy of biological and biomedical sciences.Stud Hist Philos Biol Biomed Sci.2016 Dec;60:1-14. doi: 10.1016/j.shpsc.2016.09.002. Epub 2016 Sep 17.
- Charles Darwin and C. Lloyd Morgan forward two influential principles of cognitive ethological inference that yield conflicting results about the extent of continuity in the cognitive traits of humans and other animals. While these principles have been interpreted as reflecting commitments to differ
- PMID 27643957
- Exponentially Long Orbits in Hopfield Neural Networks.
- Muscinelli SP1, Gerstner W2, Brea J3.
- Neural computation.Neural Comput.2016 Nov 21:1-27. [Epub ahead of print]
- We show that Hopfield neural networks with synchronous dynamics and asymmetric weights admit stable orbits that form sequences of maximal length. For [Formula: see text] units, these sequences have length [Formula: see text]; that is, they cover the full state-space. We present a mathematical proof
- PMID 27870611
- 戦後教育改革の黎明期における公民教育構想 — 道徳教育改革との関連をふまえて —
- 蔭山 佐智子,小池 孝範,佐藤 修司,KAGEYAMA Sachiko,KOIKE Takanori,SATO Shuji
- 秋田大学教育文化学部研究紀要 教育科学 = MEMOIRS OF FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND HUMAN STUDIES AKITA UNIVERSITY EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES (74), 37-46, 2019-03-01
- … For example, moral education in "the new course of Study" requires rearing Japanese who have identity, and new subject "Public" has been newly established in Subject Area "Civics" for high school students etc.So we would like to notice the design after WWⅡ in that we admit same directions with recent reforms of moral education and get some hints from the design. …
- NAID 120006620194
- Classification of irreducible symmetric spaces which admit standard compact Clifford–Klein forms
- TOJO Koichi
- Proceedings of the Japan Academy. Series. A, Mathematical sciences 95(2), 11-15, 2019-02
- NAID 40021826506
- 統治と謀略 ―インドネシア・スハルト体制における「謎の銃殺」事件
- 今村 祥子
- アジア研究 65(3), 20-36, 2019
- … Because the authorities did not admit to any involvement, the Indonesian media termed the killings "Petrus," which means "mysterious shootings." This thesis aims to analyze the ruling style of Suharto's regime by considering the mass killings. …
- NAID 130007705345
- admitとは。意味や和訳。[他動詞] (-mit・ted，-mit・ting)1 (場所・会などに)入ることを許す，入れる，通す；入場[入会，入学]を許す((to，into ...))admit a person to [or into] a room人を部屋に入れるadmit a student to college大学に入学を ...
- admit 【自動】 入ることを許す、余地がある 【用法】admit of ～を認める 【... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- ad·mit (ăd-mĭt′) v. ad·mit·ted, ad·mit·ting, ad·mits v.tr. 1. a. To grant to be real, valid, or true; acknowledge or concede: Even proponents of the technology admit that it doesn't always work as well as it should. b. To disclose or ...