- reduce in worth or character, usually verbally; "She tends to put down younger women colleagues"; "His critics took him down after the lecture" (同)degrade, disgrace, demean, put down
- travel or go by means of a certain kind of transportation, or a certain route; "He takes the bus to work"; "She takes Route 1 to Newark"
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- make use of or accept for some purpose; "take a risk"; "take an opportunity" (同)accept
- get into ones hands, take physically; "Take a cookie!"; "Can you take this bag, please" (同)get hold of
- have sex with; archaic use; "He had taken this woman when she was most vulnerable" (同)have
- head into a specified direction; "The escaped convict took to the hills"; "We made for the mountains" (同)make
- require (time or space); "It took three hours to get to work this morning"; "This event occupied a very short time" (同)occupy, use up
- interpret something in a certain way; convey a particular meaning or impression; "I read this address as a satire"; "How should I take this message?"; "You cant take credit for this!" (同)read
- accept or undergo, often unwillingly; "We took a pay cut" (同)submit
- ascertain or determine by measuring, computing or take a reading from a dial; "take a pulse"; "A reading was taken of the earths tremors"
- be seized or affected in a specified way; "take sick"; "be taken drunk"
- buy, select; "Ill take a pound of that sausage"
- carry out; "take action"; "take steps"; "take vengeance"
- develop a habit; "He took to visiting bars"
- experience or feel or submit to; "Take a test"; "Take the plunge"
- obtain by winning; "Winner takes all"; "He took first prize"
- take by force; "Hitler took the Baltic Republics"; "The army took the fort on the hill"
- take into ones possession; "We are taking an orphan from Romania"; "Ill take three salmon steaks"
- to get into a position of having, e.g., safety, comfort; "take shelter from the storm"
- to a lower intensity; "he slowly phased down the light until the stage was completely black"
- soft fine feathers (同)down feather
- (American football) a complete play to advance the football; "you have four downs to gain ten yards"
- fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs) (同)pile
- (usually plural) a rolling treeless highland with little soil
- understood perfectly; "had his algebra problems down" (同)down pat, mastered
- extending or moving from a higher to a lower place; "the down staircase"; "the downward course of the stream" (同)downward
- spatially or metaphorically from a higher to a lower level or position; "dont fall down"; "rode the lift up and skied down"; "prices plunged downward" (同)downwards, downward, downwardly
- cause to come or go down; "The policeman downed the heavily armed suspect"; "The mugger knocked down the old lady after she refused to hand over her wallet" (同)knock down, cut_down, push down, pull down
- shoot at and force to come down; "the enemy landed several of our aircraft" (同)shoot down, land
- away from a more central or a more northerly place; "was sent down to work at the regional office"; "worked down on the farm"; "came down for the wedding"; "flew down to Florida"
- becoming progressively lower; "the down trend in the real estate market"
- being or moving lower in position or less in some value; "lay face down"; "the moon is down"; "our team is down by a run"; "down by a pawn"; "the stock market is down today"
- being put out by a strikeout; "two down in the bottom of the ninth"
- bring down or defeat (an opponent)
- from an earlier time; "the story was passed down from father to son"
- in an inactive or inoperative state; "the factory went down during the strike"; "the computer went down again"
- not functioning (temporarily or permanently); "we cant work because the computer is down"
- paid in cash at time of purchase; "put ten dollars down on the necklace"
- shut; "the shades were down"
- travel or traverse (a distance); "This car does 150 miles per hour"; "We did 6 miles on our hike every day"
- the syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization (同)doh, ut
- proceed or get along; "How is she doing in her new job?"; "How are you making out in graduate school?"; "Hes come a long way" (同)fare, make_out, come, get along
- create or design, often in a certain way; "Do my room in blue"; "I did this piece in wood to express my love for the forest" (同)make
- carry on or function; "We could do with a little more help around here" (同)manage
- get (something) done; "I did my job" (同)perform
- English physician who first described Downs syndrome (1828-1896) (同)John L. H. Down
- …‘を'『手に取る』,つかむ,握る / (…から)…‘を'(力づくで)『取り上げる』,奪い取る,占領する《+名+from+名》・〈人〉‘を'『捕らえる』,〈魚・獲物〉‘を'捕獲する・(いくつかある物の中から)…‘を'『選んで取る』,選ぶ・〈賞など〉‘を'『勝ち取る』;〈試合〉‘に'勝つ・〈贈り物・金など〉‘を'『受け取る』,もらう・〈忠告など〉‘を'受け入れる,に従う;〈非難など〉‘を'甘受する・《副詞[句]を伴って》(…な気持ちで)…‘を'受け取る,‘に'反応する・〈人〉‘を'迎える,預かる,引き受ける;〈婿など〉‘を'とる・…‘を'予約する,借り入れる:(定期的に)…‘を'購読する,購入する・(元となるものから)…‘を'取ってくる,(本などから)…‘を'引用する《+名+from+名》・(体内に)…‘を'『取り入れる』,食べる飲む;〈休日など〉‘を'取る・〈外力・影響〉‘を'受ける;〈病気〉‘に'かかる:〈色〉‘に'染まる;〈におい〉‘が'移る;〈火〉‘が'付く・〈物〉‘を'『持って行く』,〈人〉‘を'『連れて行く』・…‘を'連れ去る;〈人の命〉‘を'奮う・(…から)…‘を'減じる,引く《+名+from(off)+名》・(…で)〈人〉‘の'心を奮う,〈注意など〉‘を'引く《+名+with+名》・(…へ)〈乗り物が〉…‘を'『運ぶ』,〈道などが〉…‘を'導く,〈仕事などが〉…‘を'行かせる《+名+to(into)+名》・〈乗り物〉‘に'『乗る』・〈物事が〉・〈時間・空間・労力など〉‘を'『必要とする』,要する・〈人が〉〈場所・位置〉‘を'『占める』・《動作を表す名詞を目的語にして》〈その名詞が表す行動・動作など〉‘を'『する』,とる,実行する・〈手段〉‘を'とる;〈道具など〉‘を'用いる・〈時間・機会など〉‘を'利用する・〈授業〉‘を'受ける・〈道〉‘を'行く,とる・…‘を'書き取る;〈絵画〉‘を'描く;〈写真〉‘を'撮る・…‘を'取り扱う,考慮する・責任・義務〉‘を'負う;〈役目・職務など〉‘に'就く・…‘を'計る,測定する;…‘を'調査する・〈ある感情・決意・見解など〉・‘を'持つ,抱く・…‘を'『理解する』,分かる・…‘に'当たる(hit) ・〈男が〉〈女〉‘と'性交する・〈機械装置などが〉かかる;〈歯車などが〉かみ合う・〈根が〉つく;〈種が〉芽を出す・〈薬が〉効く;〈接種が〉つく / 〈インキ・染料・絵の具などが〉付く,乗る / 人気を博す,受ける・《副詞[句]を伴って》写真に写る・(1回の)捕獲高,漁獲高 / (映画で,連続して撮った)1シーン;(連続撮影の)1ショット・反応・見解：「What is your take on何々?」で「何々をどう思いますか」
- (高い所から)『下へ』,降りて,地面へ / (地理・地図上)南へ,下町へ;(風・流れなどが)『下(しも)手へ』;《英》(都会・大学から)地方へ,離れて / (価格・品質・温度などが)『下がって』,(数量・スピードなどが)少なく,減じて,(濃度が)薄く / (健康・風の勢いなどが)『衰えて』,気分が沈んで / (時代などが)下がって,…に至るまで / (身分・地位が)下がって / (紙面に)書き留めて,記録して / (頭金を)現金で,即金で / 最後まで,徹底的に / しっかりと,動けないように / (高い所から)…『を下がって』;…『に沿って』;…の向こうに / …の下流に / …以来 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『下りの』,下への / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(列車・バスなどが)下りの / 《補語にのみ用いて》下に,下がって / 《補語にのみ用いて》弱まった,おさまった;落胆した,元気のない / 《補語にのみ用いて》(勝負で)負けて,すって / 《補語にのみ用いて》《おもに米話》(野球で)アウト / …‘を'打倒する,負かす,撃ち落とす / …‘を'飲み干す,飲み込む / 下り,下降 / 《複数形で》不運,逆境
- (鳥の)綿毛,うぶ毛,下羽 / (植物・果実の表面の)柔らかい毛
- なだらかな草原地,丘陵地帯(特にイングランド南部の小高い白亜質の草原地the Downsを言う)
- 《疑問文・否定文を作る》 / 《否定命令文を作る》 / 《助動詞とbe動詞のどちらも含まない文に用いて付加疑問を作る》 / 《強意語として》 / 《文》《助動詞とbe動詞のどちらも含まない文に用いて倒置文を作る》 / 《あいづちを打つ場合に》 / 《先行する動詞またはそれを含む述部の代用》 / 《so,nor,neitherで始まる簡略文で》 / …‘を'『する』,行う,果たす / 《通例have done,時にbe doneの形で》…‘を'『終える』,済ませる / …‘を'作る,作り出す / …‘を'『処理する』,整える,片付ける / 〈学課〉‘を'『勉強する』,専攻する / 〈利益・害など〉‘を'与える,もたらす / 〈人〉‘に'『役立つ』,用が足りる(serve) / …の速度で進む,距離を行く / …‘を'見物する / 〈劇〉‘を'上演する;…‘の'役を演じる / …の役目(仕事)をする / 《おもに英》…‘を'だます,かつぐ / 《話》…をへとへとにさせる / 『する』;活動する / 《通例have done,時にbe doneの形で》(…を)『終える』,済ます《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉『運ぶ』;〈人が〉暮らしていく,健康である / 〈物が〉(…に)『間に合う』,十分である;〈人が〉(…に)役に立つ,向く《+『for』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》すべきこと / 〈C〉《おもに英》大宴会,大パーティー / 〈C〉《英話》詐欺,ぺてん
- 〈U〉取ること,獲得 / 《複数形で》売り上げ高 / 《おもに話》人の心を引く,魅力的な
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Tissue kallikrein mediates neurite outgrowth through epidermal growth factor receptor and flotillin-2 pathway in vitro.
- Lu Z1, Cui M1, Zhao H2, Wang T2, Shen Y3, Dong Q4.Author information 1Department of Neurology, Huashan Hospital, State Key Laboratory of Medical Neurobiology, Fudan University, No.12 Mid. Wulumuqi Road, Shanghai 200040, PR China.2Department of Neurology, Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No.110 Ganhe Road, Shanghai 200437, PR China.3Department of Cardiology, Yueyang Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, No.110 Ganhe Road, Shanghai 200437, PR China.4Department of Neurology, Huashan Hospital, State Key Laboratory of Medical Neurobiology, Fudan University, No.12 Mid. Wulumuqi Road, Shanghai 200040, PR China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractTissue kallikrein (TK) was previously shown to take most of its biological effects through bradykinin receptors. In this study, we assumed that TK mediated neurite outgrowth was independent of bradykinin receptors. To test the hypothesis, we investigated TK-induced neurite outgrowth and its signaling mechanisms in cultured primary neurons and human SH-SY5Y cells. We found that TK stimulation could increase the number of processes and mean process length of primary neurons, which were blocked by epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor or down-regulation, small interfering RNA for flotillin-2 and extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) 1/2 inhibitor. Moreover, TK-induced neurite outgrowth was associated with EGFR and ERK1/2 activation, which were inhibited by EGFR antagonist or RNA interference and flotillin-2 knockdown. Interestingly, inhibition of bradykinin receptors had no significant effects on EGFR and ERK1/2 phosphorylation. In the present research, our data also suggested that EGFR and flotillin-2 formed constitutive complex that translocated to around the nuclei in the TK stimulation. In sum, our findings provided evidence that TK could promote neurite outgrowth via EGFR, flotillin-2 and ERK1/2 signaling pathway in vitro.
- Cellular signalling.Cell Signal.2014 Feb;26(2):220-32. doi: 10.1016/j.cellsig.2013.10.010. Epub 2013 Nov 6.
- Tissue kallikrein (TK) was previously shown to take most of its biological effects through bradykinin receptors. In this study, we assumed that TK mediated neurite outgrowth was independent of bradykinin receptors. To test the hypothesis, we investigated TK-induced neurite outgrowth and its signalin
- PMID 24211626
- Cartilage tympanoplasty: a reliable technique for smokers.
- Kyrodimos E, Stamatiou GA, Margaritis E, Kikidis D, Sismanis A.Author information Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Hippokration General Hospital, National University of Athens, 114 Queen Sofia Avenue, 11527, Athens, Greece.AbstractThe aim of this study was to report our experience with cartilage tympanoplasty (CT) in smokers and compare it with that of non-smokers using a retrospective chart review at a tertiary referral center. Between September 2008 and September 2010, cartilage tympanoplasty was performed in 52 patients. Among them, 27 were active smokers and 25 former or non-smokers. The entire tympanic membrane was replaced with conchal cartilage, shaped either as a shield for cases with intact canal wall mastoidectomies, or crashed for cases with canal wall down procedures. The mean post-operative follow-up was 12 months (range 6-18 months). A complete pre- and post-operative audiologic evaluation was obtained in all patients. Graft take was successful in all patients. The overall average pre-operative and post-operative pure tone average air-bone gaps (PTA-ABG) was 52.2 dB ± 17.7 dB and 35.4 dB ± 17.9 dB, respectively, with an overall improvement of 16.8 dB (p < 0.001). A post-operative PTA-ABG of 25 dB or less was achieved in 39 (75 %) patients (p < 0.001). In smokers, the hearing improvement was 17.6 dB (p < 0.001) with a PTA-ABG of 25 dB or less in 19 (70 %). In non-smokers, the average hearing improvement was 16.8 dB (p < 0.0005) with a post-operative PTA-ABG of 25 dB or less in 19 (76 %), (p < 0.001). The results showed that the CT technique is a very effective procedure for smokers. Excellent graft take and satisfactory hearing results can be accomplished regardless of smoking habits.
- European archives of oto-rhino-laryngology : official journal of the European Federation of Oto-Rhino-Laryngological Societies (EUFOS) : affiliated with the German Society for Oto-Rhino-Laryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol.2014 Feb;271(2):255-60. doi: 10.1007/s00405-013-2410-7. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
- The aim of this study was to report our experience with cartilage tympanoplasty (CT) in smokers and compare it with that of non-smokers using a retrospective chart review at a tertiary referral center. Between September 2008 and September 2010, cartilage tympanoplasty was performed in 52 patients. A
- PMID 23440436
- The rate of the F + H2 reaction at very low temperatures.
- Tizniti M1, Le Picard SD1, Lique F2, Berteloite C1, Canosa A1, Alexander MH3, Sims IR1.Author information 1Institut de Physique de Rennes, UMR CNRS-UR1 6251, Université de Rennes 1, 263 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 35042 Rennes Cedex, France.2LOMC, UMR 6294, CNRS-Université du Havre, 25 rue Philippe Lebon, BP 540, 76058, Le Havre, France.3Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry and Institute for Physical Science and Technology, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742-2021, USA.AbstractThe prototypical F + H2 → HF + H reaction possesses a substantial energetic barrier (~800 K) and might therefore be expected to slow to a negligible rate at low temperatures. It is, however, the only source of interstellar HF, which has been detected in a wide range of cold (10-100 K) environments. In fact, the reaction does take place efficiently at low temperatures due to quantum-mechanical tunnelling. Rate constant measurements at such temperatures have essentially been limited to fast barrierless reactions, such as those between two radicals. Using uniform supersonic hydrogen flows we can now report direct experimental measurements of the rate of this reaction down to a temperature of 11 K, in remarkable agreement with state-of-the-art quantum reactive scattering calculations. The results will allow a stronger link to be made between observations of interstellar HF and the abundance of the most common interstellar molecule, H2, and hence a more accurate estimation of the total mass of astronomical objects.
- Nature chemistry.Nat Chem.2014 Feb;6(2):141-5. doi: 10.1038/nchem.1835. Epub 2014 Jan 12.
- The prototypical F + H2 → HF + H reaction possesses a substantial energetic barrier (~800 K) and might therefore be expected to slow to a negligible rate at low temperatures. It is, however, the only source of interstellar HF, which has been detected in a wide range of cold (10-100 K) envi
- PMID 24451590
- 竹内 久美子,村上 京子,辻野 久美子
- 山口医学 64(2), 87-99, 2015-05-01
- … Parents have to take care of their children in an uncertain situation until the diagnosis is confirmed. … In this cross-sectional study, 59 mothers who have children with Down syndrome completed a questionnaire through family peer support associations. …
- NAID 120005617809
- 望月 和彦
- 桃山学院大学経済経営論集 56(4), 73-123, 2015-03-31
- … Rice prices fell down in both future and kind markets because farms inflicted heavy loss by the price fall of cocoon wanted to sell their major product of rice to cover the loss. … Businessmen expected the government and BOJ to take measures to the depression after the bankruptcy of Nanajushi Bank. … Many newspapers and journals misreported that the government decided to take extra measures to rescue industries. …
- NAID 110009899341
- 全 在紋
- 桃山学院大学環太平洋圏経営研究 (16), 47-77, 2015-03-25
- … (2) Personalistic theories of accounts take the view that accounts are the relation of person and person. … Materialistic theories of accounts, on the other hand, take the view that accounts are the relation of material and material. … (5) Modern disciplinary power plans the maintenance of power in everything by writing down rules (ecriture). …
- NAID 110009899492
- His downfall was his Christmas 1994 break-in to Tsutomu Shimomura's computers in San Diego, California. Less than two months later, Tsutomu had tracked him down after a cross-country electronic pursuit. Mitnick was arrested by the FBI in ...
- carry out、conduct、execute、make、perform、practice、undertake