- mark with lines; "sorrow had lined his face"
- a length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- a single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- reinforce with fabric; "lined books are more enduring"
- a particular kind of product or merchandise; "a nice line of shoes" (同)product line, line of products, line of merchandise, business line, line of business
- the road consisting of railroad track and roadbed (同)railway line, rail line
- a commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- acting in conformity; "in line with"; "he got out of line"; "toe the line"
- something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible; "a washing line"
- a conceptual separation or distinction; "there is a narrow line between sanity and insanity" (同)dividing_line, demarcation, contrast
- a formation of people or things one behind another; "the line stretched clear around the corner"; "you must wait in a long line at the checkout counter"
- a formation of people or things one beside another; "the line of soldiers advanced with their bayonets fixed"; "they were arrayed in line of battle"; "the cast stood in line for the curtain call"
- a fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops); "they attacked the enemys line"
- a mark that is long relative to its width; "He drew a line on the chart"
- a spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- in games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress; "`let me show you my etchings is a rather worn line"; "he has a smooth line but I didnt fall for it"; "that salesman must have practiced his fast line of talk"
- text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen; "the letter consisted of three short lines"; "there are six lines in every stanza"
- be in line with; form a line along; "trees line the riverbank" (同)run along
- cover the interior of; "line the gloves"; "line a chimney"
- fill plentifully; "line ones pockets"
- supply with livestock; "stock a farm"
- persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant (同)caudex
- any of several Old World plants cultivated for their brightly colored flowers (同)gillyflower
- a plant or stem onto which a graft is made; especially a plant grown specifically to provide the root part of grafted plants
- the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity); "he owns a controlling share of the companys stock"
- the reputation and popularity a person has; "his stock was so high he could have been elected mayor"
- the handle of a handgun or the butt end of a rifle or shotgun or part of the support of a machine gun or artillery gun; "the rifle had been fitted with a special stock" (同)gunstock
- the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"; "they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory" (同)inventory
- lumber used in the construction of something; "they will cut round stock to 1-inch diameter"
- the handle end of some implements or tools; "he grabbed the cue by the stock"
- amass so as to keep for future use or sale or for a particular occasion or use; "lets stock coffee as long as prices are low" (同)buy in, stock up
- have on hand; "Do you carry kerosene heaters?" (同)carry, stockpile
- equip with a stock; "stock a rifle"
- provide or furnish with a stock of something; "stock the larder with meat"
- routine; "a stock answer"
- supply with fish; "stock a lake"
- string together; tie or fasten with a string; "string the package"
- add as if on a string; "string these ideas together"; "string up these songs and youll have a musical" (同)string up
- a tough piece of fiber in vegetables, meat, or other food (especially the tough fibers connecting the two halves of a bean pod)
- a lightweight cord (同)twine
- a collection of objects threaded on a single strand
- a tightly stretched cord of wire or gut, which makes sound when plucked, struck, or bowed
- (cosmology) a hypothetical one-dimensional subatomic particle having a concentration of energy and the dynamic properties of a flexible loop (同)cosmic string
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought" (同)train
- a linear sequence of symbols (characters or words or phrases)
- move or come along (同)string along
- thread on or as if on a string; "string pearls on a string"; "the child drew glass beads on a string"; "thread dried cranberries" (同)thread, draw
- provide with strings; "string my guitar"
- remove the stringy parts of; "string beans"
- stretch out or arrange like a string
- having a list of ancestors as proof of being a purebred animal (同)pedigreed, pureblood, pureblooded, thoroughbred
- ancestry of a purebred animal (同)bloodline
- line of descent of a purebred animal
- the descendants of one individual; "his entire lineage has been warriors" (同)line, line of descent, descent, bloodline, blood_line, blood, pedigree, ancestry, origin, parentage, stemma, stock
- thick soft fur lying beneath the longer and coarser guard hair (同)underfur
- seal consisting of a coating of a tar or rubberlike material on the underside of a motor vehicle to retard corrosion (同)underseal
- a cord on which clothes are hung to dry
- providing something with a surface of a different material (同)facing
- a protective covering that protects an inside surface (同)liner
- the act of attaching an inside lining (to a garment or curtain etc.)
- having a lining or a liner; often used in combination; "a lined skirt"; "a silk-lined jacket"
- (used especially of skin) marked by lines or seams; "their lined faces were immeasurably sad"; "a seamed face" (同)seamed
- bordered by a line of things; "tree lined streets"
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- 『線』,筋,けい / (色・縫い目などの)『線』,しま;(顔・手などの)しわ(wrinkle) / (物・人の)『列』,行列(row) / 『綱』,糸,針金 / 電線,電話線,電信線 / (文章の)『行』;(詩の)『行』 / 《しばしばa~》《話》『短い手紙』(note) / 《複数形で》輪郭,外形(outline) / 境界線(boundary);限界,限度(limit) / (鉄道・バスなどの)路線;航路,空路 / 《複数形で》せりふ / 進路,道順(course);(考えなどの)筋道,方針 / 《しばしばone's~》(活動の)分野,方面;特意 / 家系,血統,血筋 / 在庫商品,仕入れ品 / 導管,パイプライン / 《しばしば複数形で》戦線,防御線 / …‘に'『線を引く』,筋(しま,しわ)をつける / …‘に'『沿って並ぶ;』(…を)…‘に'沿って並べる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (材料で)〈着物など〉‘に'裏を付ける《+『名』『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…‘を'満たす,(…を)…‘に'詰め込む《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)『在庫品』,仕入れ品,ストック《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…の)貯蔵,蓄え《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《集合的に》『家畜』 / 〈U〉血統,家系,家柄 / 〈U〉〈C〉(動植物の)種属 / 〈U〉(スープ種・ソース種などに用いる)煮出し汁 / 〈U〉〈C〉《おもに米》(株式会社の)株,株式;〈C〉株券,《英》国債,地方債 / 〈U〉原料 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(刑罰用の昔の)さらし台 / 〈C〉(銃の)台じり / 〈C〉(接ぎ木の)台木 / 〈C〉(接ぎ穂をとる)親株 / 〈C〉(植物の)幹,茎 / 〈C〉(錨(いかり)のリングの下の)横棒 / 〈C〉(劇場の)専属劇団[のレパートリー] / 〈C〉アラセイトウ(春,赤紫色の花を開く) / (商品を)〈店など〉‘に'『仕入れる』,蓄える《+『名』〈店〉+『with』+『名』〈商品〉》 / …‘を'『仕入れている』,貯蔵している / (家畜などを)〈農場など〉‘に'入れる,(…を)〈川・草地など〉‘に'放つ《+『名』〈農場など〉+『with』+『名』》 / (…を)仕入れる,蓄える《+『up with』+『名』》 / 常に仕入れてある,常置の;標準の / ありふれた,陳腐な / 在庫品を扱う
- 〈C〉〈U〉『ひも』,糸 / 〈C〉結びひも,リボン / 〈U〉(…の)『一つなぎ』,一連《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(人や物事の)『一続き,』一列,一連《+of+名》 / 《複数形で》《話》付帯条件,ひも / 〈C〉(ギター・バイオリン・ピアノなどの)『弦』 / 《the strings》《集合的に》(特にオーケストラの)弦楽器[奏者] / 〈C〉(能力別に分けられた運動競技者の)段階,組,級 / 〈C〉(植物の)繊維,筋 / 〈ビーズなど〉‘を'ひも(糸)に通す / 〈楽器・ラケット・弓など〉‘に'弦を付ける / 〈ひも・糸など〉‘を'張り渡す / …‘を'一列に並べる,一続きに配列する《+out+名,+名+out》 / 〈植物〉の繊維(筋)を取る
- 〈C〉家系・血統;〈U〉優れた家系,名門 / 〈C〉(家の)系図;(家畜などの)血統書
- 血統,家系 / 《集合的に》子孫,一族
- (動物の長い毛の下の短い)下毛 / (仕上げ塗り前の)下塗り
- 〈U〉(服などの)裏張り,裏塗り / 〈U〉裏地,裏材
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Toward a high-performance management system in health care, part 4: Using high-performance work practices to prevent central line-associated blood stream infections-a comparative case study.
- McAlearney AS1, Hefner J, Robbins J, Garman AN.
- Health care management review.Health Care Manage Rev.2016 May 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: Central line-associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs) are among the most harmful health care-associated infections and a major patient safety concern. Nationally, CLABSI rates have been reduced through the implementation of evidence-based interventions; thus far, however, hospitals st
- PMID 26002415
- Microwave assisted saponification (MAS) followed by on-line liquid chromatography (LC)-gas chromatography (GC) for high-throughput and high-sensitivity determination of mineral oil in different cereal-based foodstuffs.
- Moret S1, Scolaro M2, Barp L2, Purcaro G2, Conte LS2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Apr 1;196:50-7. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.09.032. Epub 2015 Sep 11.
- A high throughput, high-sensitivity procedure, involving simultaneous microwave-assisted extraction (MAS) and unsaponifiable extraction, followed by on-line liquid chromatography (LC)-gas chromatography (GC), has been optimised for rapid and efficient extraction and analytical determination of miner
- PMID 26593464
- Simple column-switching ion chromatography method for determining eight monosaccharides and oligosaccharides in honeydew and nectar.
- Ni C1, Zhu B1, Wang N2, Wang M3, Chen S4, Zhang J1, Zhu Y5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2016 Mar 1;194:555-60. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.08.049. Epub 2015 Aug 14.
- Honeydew is excreted by aphids as a sweet waste and nectar is floral honey. Honeydew and nectar are complicated samples which consist of various sugars and amino acids. In this work, a simple ion chromatography with column-switching method was developed for the simultaneous analysis of 8 monosacchar
- PMID 26471592
- Toll-Like Receptors and Tissue Remodeling: The Pro/Cons Recent Findings.
- Micera A1, Balzamino BO1, Zazzo AD2, Biamonte F3, Sica G3, Bonini S2.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2016 Mar;231(3):531-44. doi: 10.1002/jcp.25124. Epub 2015 Sep 1.
- The Toll-like Receptor (TLR) family ensures prompt response towards pathogens, protecting the host against infections, and guarantees a realistic balance between protective and detrimental activities. Multiple regulating mechanisms characterize TLR activity that is not limited to innate and adaptive
- PMID 26248215
- Transmission-line matrix method with irregularly graded space
- Identification of QTLs for Agronomic Traits in the Japanese Chestnut (<i>Castanea crenata</i> Sieb. et Zucc.) Breeding
- Low-Cost and Steady On-Line Retraining of MLP with Guide Data
- The Building Puzzle Is Still Hard Even in the Single Lined Version
- LINE(ライン)は、24時間、いつでも、どこでも、無料で好きなだけ通話やメールが 楽しめる新しいコミュニケーションアプリです。
- 無料通話&無料メッセージアプリの決定版メールも通話もSMSも。どれだけ使っても 無料。 世界231ヶ国、登録ユーザー数1億3000万人突破! 無料通話・無料メールアプリ の決定版日本、台湾、タイ、スペイン、香港、シンガポール、マレーシア、マカオ、スイス、 ...
- LINE（ライン）とは、韓国最大のIT企業NHNの日本法人NHN Japanのブランドである NAVERから提供されている、携帯電話（スマートフォン・フィーチャーフォン）・パソコン 向けのインターネット電話やテキストチャットなどのリアルタイムコミュニケーションを行う ...
- blood line、descent、line、paradigmatic、pedigree、sequential、serial、series、stock、strain
- genealogical tree、line、lineage、stock、strain
- germ-line mutation
- long interspersed nuclear element, long interspersed nucleotide element, long interspersed element, long interspersed repetitive elements, LINEs, long interspersed repeat sequences
- quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_interspersed_nucleotide_elements#LINEs
- Long interspersed nuclear elements are a group of genetic elements that are found in large numbers in eukaryotic genomes. They are transcribed (or are the evolutionary remains of what was once transcribed) to an RNA using an RNA polymerase II promoter that resides inside the LINE. LINEs code for the enzyme reverse transcriptase, and many LINEs also code for an endonuclease (e.g. RNase H). The reverse transcriptase has a higher specificity for the LINE RNA than other RNA, and makes a DNA copy of the RNA that can be integrated into the genome at a new site.
- The 5' UTR contains the promoter sequence, while the 3' UTR contains a polyadenylation signal (AATAAA) and a poly-A tail. Because LINEs move by copying themselves (instead of moving, like transposons do), they enlarge the genome. The human genome, for example, contains about 20,000-40,000 LINEs, which is roughly 21% of the genome.