- (sometimes followed by `of' (同)cognizant, cognisant
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own" (同)acknowledgment, acknowledgement
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into lar
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldnt get recognition by the chairman"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying" (同)credit
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by t (同)identification
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemalas recognition of Belize in 1991"
- having knowledge of; "he had no awareness of his mistakes"; "his sudden consciousness of the problem he faced"; "their intelligence and general knowingness was impressive" (同)consciousness, cognizance, cognisance, knowingness
- state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness; "the crash intruded on his awareness" (同)sentience
- notice or perceive; "She noted that someone was following her"; "mark my words" (同)mark, note
- the act of noticing or paying attention; "he escaped the notice of the police" (同)observation, observance
- a short critical review; "the play received good notices"
- advance notification (usually written) of the intention to withdraw from an arrangement of contract; "we received a notice to vacate the premises"; "he gave notice two months before he moved"
- an announcement containing information about an event; "you didnt give me enough notice"; "an obituary notice"; "a notice of sale
- polite or favorable attention; "his hard work soon attracted the teachers notice"
- express recognition of the presence or existence of, or acquaintance with; "He never acknowledges his colleagues when they run into him in the hallway"; "She acknowledged his complement with a smile"; "it is important to acknowledge the work of others in ones own writing" (同)acknowledge
- recognize with gratitude; be grateful for
- increase the value of; "The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark" (同)apprize, apprise
- gain in value; "The yen appreciated again!" (同)apprize, apprise, revalue
- be fully aware of; realize fully; "Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?" (同)take account
- a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained (同)realisation
- the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer (同)realisation
- making real or giving the appearance of reality (同)realisation, actualization, actualisation
- something that is made real or concrete; "the victory was the realization of a whole years work" (同)realisation, fruition
- a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer (同)realisation
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases" (同)realisation, recognition
- an increase in price or value; "an appreciation of 30% in the value of real estate"
- understanding of the nature or meaning or quality or magnitude of something; "he has a good grasp of accounting practices" (同)grasp, hold
- an expression of gratitude; "he expressed his appreciation in a short note"
- exhibit recognition for (an antigen or a substrate)
- perceive to be the same (同)recognise
- show approval or appreciation of; "My work is not recognized by anybody!"; "The best student was recognized by the Dean" (同)recognise
- be fully aware or cognizant of (同)recognise, realize, realise, agnize, agnise
- a river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay (同)Delaware River
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies (同)Diamond State, First State, DE
- a member of an Algonquian people formerly living in New Jersey and New York and parts of Delaware and Pennsylvania
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- the Algonquian language spoken by the Delaware
- without forethought or plan; inadvertently; "came upon the diamond unawares"
- suddenly and unexpectedly; "rain caught them unawares"; "sorrow comes to all, and to the young it comes with bittered agony because it takes them unawares"- A.Lincoln
- dishware made of high quality porcelain (同)china
- an inlet of the North Atlantic; fed by the Delaware River
- 《補語にのみ用いて》『知っている』,『気づいている』,感づいている / 見聞の広い,世事に通じた
- (それであること)『見て気がつくこと』,見覚え / (特に,正当・妥当であるとの)(‥の)『承認』《+of』+『名』》 / (業績・貢献などを)認めること,(…の)表彰《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉『人目を引くこと』,注意,注目,関心 / 〈U〉『通告,通知』,警告;(契約解除の正式な)通知,予告 / 〈C〉(…の)『掲示』,はり紙,びら《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(新聞・雑誌などにのる)批評,紹介 / (赤ちゃんが)知恵がつく / (視覚・聴覚など五感で)…‘に'『気がつく』,‘を'認める;(心で)‥‘に'気がつく(進行形にできない) / …‘に'注意を払う,関心を持つ
- 〈よさ・価値など〉'を'『認める』,認識する,…‘の'よさを認める / 〈作品など〉'を'『味わう』,鑑賞する / 〈好意など〉'を'感謝する,ありがたく思う / 〈相場・価格〉'を'上げる;…‘の'価格(相場)を上げる / 相場(価格,評価)が上がる
- 〈U〉(…を)『正しく認識すること』,(…の)識別,評価《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にan~》(文学・芸術などの)理解,鑑賞;批評,論評《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)感謝《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa~》(価格の)騰貴
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Unsuspected serotonin toxicity in the ICU.
- van Ewijk CE1, Jacobs GE2,3, Girbes AR4.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):85. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0186-9. Epub 2016 Sep 2.
- BACKGROUND: Delirium is a frequently occurring syndrome in patients admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) or medium care unit (MCU), yet the pathophysiology remains poorly understood. An excess of central serotonin can lead to an altered mental status, associated with autonomic hyperactivity, an
- PMID 27589986
- Reappraisal of visiting policies and procedures of patient's family information in 188 French ICUs: a report of the Outcomerea Research Group.
- Garrouste-Orgeas M1,2,3, Vinatier I4, Tabah A5,6, Misset B7, Timsit JF8,9,10.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):82. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0185-x. Epub 2016 Aug 26.
- BACKGROUND: The relatives of intensive care unit (ICU) patients must cope with both the severity of illness of their loved one and the unfamiliar and stressful ICU environment. This hardship may lead to post-intensive care syndrome. French guidelines provide recommendations on welcoming and informin
- PMID 27566711
- Low self-awareness of osteoporosis and fracture risk among postmenopausal women.
- Langer FW1, da Silveira Codevilla AA1, Bringhenti R1, Dal Osto LC1, Campos TR1, Martins TT1, Barin AE1, Rigo PH1, Boufleuer ND1, Santinon SF1, Kipper K1, Rodrigues J1, Premaor MO2,3.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2016 Dec;11(1):27. doi: 10.1007/s11657-016-0266-3. Epub 2016 Aug 8.
- Postmenopausal women with a high risk of fractures may not perceive their risk. This study showed no concordance between the perceived and calculated risk of fracture. Almost 80 % of the women identified as a high risk of fracture by the FRAX algorithm tool perceived themselves to have little risk.
- PMID 27503622
- Lipid profile of platelets and platelet-derived microparticles in ovarian cancer.
- Hu Q1, Wang M2, Cho MS1, Wang C2, Nick AM3, Thiagarajan P4, Aung FM5, Han X2, Sood AK3, Afshar-Kharghan V1.
- BBA clinical.BBA Clin.2016 Jun 30;6:76-81. doi: 10.1016/j.bbacli.2016.06.003. eCollection 2016.
- BACKGROUND: Ovarian cancer patients have a high risk of developing venous thrombosis. The membrane lipid bilayer of platelets and platelet-derived microparticles (PMP) provides a platform for assembly of coagulation proteins and generation of blood clots.METHODS: We compared the lipid composition of
- PMID 27453821
- 新入生履修相談会 : ピアアドバイザーリーダーの意義について : リーダー経験者へのインタビューを通しての考察
- Self-Aligned Quadruple Patterningのための3色グリッド上の異色ネットを考慮した配線手法 (VLSI設計技術)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(465), 137-142, 2016-02-29
- NAID 40020758937
- フロアプラン指向高位合成を用いたレジスタ分散型アーキテクチャ回路のFPGA実装 (VLSI設計技術)
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 115(465), 93-98, 2016-02-29
- NAID 40020758824
- Aware has been a leading innovator of advanced signal processing technologies since its founding in 1986. Processing and analysis of digital data and image “ signals” has vital applications in a diverse range of large and growing industries, ...
- insensible、unawareness、unconscious、unconscious state、unconsciousness、unnoticed
- 認識(反応できること) (ICU.790)
- insensible、unaware、unconscious、unconscious state、unconsciousness